(2011/03) Mar 2011

Haha! Still double confirm somemore. How many weeks r u

now? I got friend first scan say it's a boy then 2nd scan bcome girl, d dick drop off. Haha! Dun lose heart, still got chance that it may turn out a girl.

I am 21 weeks now. EDD is 11 May 2012. The dick cannot be mistaken loh. The bb opened his legs so damn wide, and somemore the sonographer zoomed in and have that dick right in all our faces. @_@

limlim: No thank you loh! Me wanna chop chop close factory after 2. Change job, get back my long-lost figure. Hopefully still got chance to get out of this yellow-face wifey mode; and start wearing smaller, less auntie-ish clothes and heels. Bopee... bopee..

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

cindymama,

pig year???? that is quite many years later and u only 34 by then, so young. By then I think I hit 40 leow lor. Can one lah, I 35 then gv birth 1st one.

Dazel: I always want to have a pig yr bb for my hub as he is born pig yr.By than my elder already sec 1 and #2 is 8 year old. At that time they have friends to be with no one be with me so having another is good

cindymama : Go for it!

I want a rooster bb coz click w dragon, but then if rooster, I be 41, dun think will hv the energy anymore so decided to close shop after #1.

2011 has been especially meaningful to me, and I guess for most of us, cos our liitle ones who came to our lives in March. It has been a nice journey growing and learning together. Cheers to a happier and healthier 2012!

Happy new year mummies!! May 2012 be a blast for u and your families [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] may our babies grow up strong n healthy!

hi mummies,

hope you & your family had a great time over the long weekend!!!

haha, just this weekend, my hb tells me that he 'gian' to have a dragon bb... coz he is a dragon too!! so....... we will see lah!

Airmez.. dun worry lah! perhaps next time you will have 2 good DILs to accompany you to shop too! ha!

Hi mummies!

Happy New Year 2012!!

Anyone bought Happy Baby Stage 3 meal before? Those beef stew, salmon steak etc?? Is the food nice?

2Ks, heehee....ok thanks ...i shall buy it and let matthias try ...heehee

Tres: jia you!!! looking forward ur good news in upcoming dragon year [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Ask your ah. My eden is 10 months old liao... Not a single teeth...

Normal?

i bought at iherb...

fel: is he eating and chewing well? if he is, then not a main of concern, just that i am afraid that he one shot grow many, then he will be very xinku..

kiefer already got 6 teeth, and i stop latching him already, or he reject my neh neh already

Fel: from iherb.com bah ...need to replenish stocks - carlifornia bb cream ...all finish le...am browsing the webbie...also thinking if i shld buy supplement... i know some mummies are giving their babies Childlife supplements ...eg: liquid vitamin C, Colustrum with Probotic..

Fel: every baby reaches their milestone in their own timing...dont worry ...

St & 2K - Okay, thanks... Just a little worried la. Cos all the babies i know got teeth liao. only mine left out... Haha...

ST - I give chidlife Vit C, ecchinacea, probiotics with colostrum and cod liver oil.

I only give on and off la. Not very religious in giving daily.

I find the cod liver oil very disgusting... lol.. The rest tasted alright..

fel - i saw a baby 12 months still toothless.. so i think diff bb development differenly.. like eden knows how to walk but i guess many babies here cant.. my fren's daughter 11 months also no teeth yet.. so dont need worry.. i once asked pd.. he said as long as within 12 months got tooth ok..

whoa.. dragon bb.. i drool.. but hubby said NO! everytime i bring up the subject he very unhappy. said we not financially v stable yet.. and also dragon and J age gap v close who will look after for us blah blah..so ask me dont think about it..

yest, J was super cranky.. she cried continuously (i seriously mean continuously!) from 11.30pm to 1215am.. dunno what is wrong.. suddenly just wailed and cried bitterly.. even dun wan mummy.. keep on want to go daddy there. daddy carried her she managed to pacify awhile than cry until very chiam again.. to the extent that she was v tired, but still crying until too tired and slept.. what is wrong ar ? kana scared by something or wat ? i see liao i scared also cos really clueless what she want sia. carry, pacifiy her she also dun wan..

ST - i bought from iherbs overseas spree. let J tried on the stage 2 one she dislikes.

ST - Ward off infection and immune stimulator.

I'm also another monkey see monkey do mother la... See people give i also give lo... Haha... Anyway my son goes IFC. I also don't want him to be sick easily... =)

allets, maybe hungry??? Coz sometimes Chloe cries like that too.. but lucky for me, everytime give her mik, it helps to pacify her!

Ha, ST.... thanks! I'm on the fence on this.

Fel, dun worry, I met some kiddo while having dinner a whie back. She is alr 1.5 yrs old and still no teeth at all, her grandma is so envious that CHloe has 2 teeth, always make chloe smile to see her teeth. So , dun worry! Every kid will have their milestone. ;-)

Fel: My boy also "bo gey" still. PD said not to worry... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

tres: Go on hoot another dragon bb! But must time zun zun hor, dun be like me -- anyhow hoot, another son... :/

Fel - you're not alone, Jordan has 0 teeth as well. My #1 had 4 teeth by the time she was 10 mins, dunno why her sister has none. Oh well, it's good when learning to walk, no teeth to cut their lip [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi,

I have brand new unopened Philip Avent bottle warmer letting go at $50, retail at $79. PM me if keen.

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/6532782.jpg]

Any mummies brought their bb for 10 / 11 month check up?

It is just a regular check up or will there be any immunisation??

abit out of topic here...

just asking anyone wanna order

breaded fried prawns for cny?

one carton - 10 boxes x 20pcs

$50 + GST

foc delivery

2Ks,

10Boxes ... my freezer is damn small leh ..

jz deep fried & eat like tempura prawn ?

maybe we share ? haha

tres,

dun think there's any immunisation jab on 10-11 mths leh .. the next one should be MMR liao, which is after 12mths

i find the 10-11 mths review is not neccesary lor .. waste $ only to me .. but if u have doubt on ur bb's development, dogot for the review lor

ANybody wanna buy Enfapro from me. Lucien turning 1 in a mths time. I still got 4-5 tins left. Selling at $36.

This few days he having milk strike. Usually his last feed I give him 220ml, he can finish de. But nowadays he left a lot. Like maybe 50ml. Then his milk feeds in the daytime also cannot finish his usual amoount. But he's still eating breakfast/lunch/dinner. Just that suddenly he dun wan milk anymore. Is this normal?

Matthias is also on milk strike for the past 2 days...sigh...

2Ks ...can share the tempura prawn?? ...i only want 2 boxes (40pcs right)??

St and Sinmey: u guys can share la.. But only 2 boxes leh... One carton got 10 boxes... Anyway it's not very big size prawns.. Quite easy to finish one

Yes it's those breaded fried prawns.. Distributed to restaurants type

Am ordering for my office and gf so tot asking u all..

i try to consolidate into one carton alright?

sinmey: 2 boxes? (self collect eh sai bor)

ST: 2 boxes? (self collect eh sai bor)

pinkypink: 6 boxes (i get hub to deliver to u ok?

(Total 10 boxes - 1 carton)

gal. dolphin: where u stay?

limlim: haiz...babies are like that, their pattern keep changing one, sometimes love milk then suddenly dont like.

sometimes love food then suddenly dont like.

i think its normal de..

Morning Mummies!!

2Ks - Wahh breaded prawnss... very nice ar?? My gal also pattern liao liao... i got feeling got some more teeth coming out she keep sticking her finger into the mouth again... now she dun like porridge.. ok with mee sua and rice, things with texture... want to behave like adult,when she eats with us, take the straw from our cup and put into her mouth and try to suck, wanna use our spoon to eat instead of her own bb spoon aiyo...

Wanna share, after the 3 days neuberlizer saga, she still have some phelgm in her throat that I can hear but after one week plus of med I decided to stop and let her rest... then my mum went FuHwa and get pearl powder+chuanbei powder and ask me to feed my gal, 1x on 3 seperate days with intervals... and miraculously, her phelgmy sound went off =) perhaps my gal can react to chinese med so next time I shall try other chinese med... ang mo med really too much...

XFZ: yup, breaded prawns...

my hubby distributes ma, i am supposed to do a BP for him, my price is much much cheaper than the BP one, but i have no time and energy to do the consolidation and planning..

so just offer to you guys since i am placing order for my friends and colleagues too..

interested?

ya..i stop giving ang moh medicine lor...

pearl powder + chuanbei think its hou zao san..

oh btw XFZ: fuhua one is more exp, u bought at $55 rite? try ztp, its $20plus only..

i think its the same ingredients, u compare..

my mil get it for me foc..heng ah...

ya, agreed.. western medicine very slow to take effect and dont work de..

J these 2 days "mummy strike"! dont wan mummy.. just want daddy.. change diaper needs daddy around. wan daddy feed milk, daddy pat to sleep.. last nite again she cried unitl very chiam.. cant be hungry.. cos just given her 230ml of milk... i think she over-stimulate her mind in the day and before sleep. super hyper n refused to guai guai lie down for us to pat.

i think i am a lousy wife.. i dont cook for hb neither interested in cooking. hb can cook better than me. the person i cook is for J.. and felt so pek chek if she dont finish her porridge..

ask you all ar, how much yolk you give for bb a day ? mil gave J half a hard-boiled yolk a day.. fil will take the balance.. is it too much ?

not everyone interested in cooking one la..

but some mummies dont cook, but they are willing to learn and cook for their babies, so i think its good enough..

for me, i love cooking, i am especially happy when i see kyler and hubby finished all the food, top up rice or tell me, mummy its nice..

just brighten my day up..

that is the main reason why i still cook dinner despite working and reach hm at 7pm

Back