(2011/03) Mar 2011

Milktea, do u stay with yr patents/in laws? Do they get "frightened" whenever bb cries in yr arms before sleeping and try to take over baby from u?

Im not working but still waking up before 6am to pump... Sad lar.... Cos scared too many hrs nvr pump supply will drop n also i cant stand breasts being too full n leaking.....

Jaster, just now my bb didnt nap at all from

1330 till 1730.... I picked him up to pat him to sleep he screamed loudly... So i put him back on the bed n he happily looked at the musical mobile.... I stared at him for 15min... Buay tahan, picked him up n pat him till he slept... Cos too long never nap liao... I cant leave him on the bed to self entertain... He sure dun nap till sun set!!! Haiz

Valerie: My mum also said the bamboo chair can liao; dun need bumbo chair... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Sinmey: Actually I like to take leave to go shopping. No queues, better svc, better stock.. but my ah lau say I siao... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

ok finally my bb sleep for the day liao, hope n pray she dun wakie coz i still need to entertain #1, hb today attending wedding dinner; im all alone

another hr more my #1 will go to sleep too...after that OTOT

halo ladies!!!!

i am back~ =PPp... finally settled the funeral.. n with all the family matters.. but next 5 fridays will b attending masses for my hb's grandma still.. headache.

i miss all of u!! =Pppp

2Ks... im sure u super busy now.. with the 2 running to n fro of CC n IFC at diff place n with work.. pei fu u man.. jia you jia you ok!! =D

pixie: u too, jia you! sure yr lil girl will b a good girl n let u do yr things tonight.. hurhur, u can do it.. =)

i wanna watch transformers too!!!! but dono when to haf the chance, maybe aft i put the boys to slp on sat den ask my mum help me again.. aiyo, feel so bad. shes been helping me for 5 days straight... lol, but i still wan to watch!! booo..

chen: u got yaolan? else let him slp yaolan? can wean off de ma.. =D if not u everyday carry him to slp u also will b tired n cant do yr things..

SN: if u really wanna try the CIO methos hor.. mus really be hard hearted.. n mus turn a deaf ear to the cries.. else u will feel v v heartpain n give in.. both my boys use CIO method ones.. but my elder one really got slping prob.. zzz monster alrdy on him but he still wanna try force his eyes open..haha.. but now hes much better, everyday by 10.30 will fall aslp. my younger one is by 8 - 8.30 pm.. sometimes will still wake for last feed at 9-10pm but he will drink n slp immd.. =) till next day 6-7am? den aft his morn feed, he will wan to slp again till 11am.. v scary.. lol

anw mummies, how much yr lil ones drinking for last feed huh? mine is taking 220-230 ml.. like v scary hor.. my elder one only takes 250ml n i alrdy see my fm used up so quickly.. =S

oh yes, i finally got time to sit down n do tango orders n all, anymore orders.. got same amt of additional discount.. keke.. let me know asap ok, else i will send in orders liao.. hehe..

baby touch jus arrived today with all the stocks, will pack them later aft my boys slp n email or wadsapp u girls.. thank u so much ladies! =D

im not earning anything for the above huh, everything is as per wad supplier charge me.. jus wanna share lobang n get cheaper deals! hahaha.. kk, sorry for long post!

SN,

When at resort my MIL scare when my boy cry n she v drama one say later will cry till throat not good lah n will go carry him. I used to it that whenever I try to put him to sleep n he cried, my MIL will just take him away, I dun care lor she wan take over then I go my room close door n zzzz. Her method to make my boy sleep I find v irritating, she will make all kinds of animal sound n keep talking to him, this way how can his mind rest, so everytime back there he 10-11pm then sleep while at my parents plc he 7+pm sleep leow.

totorodino,

eh, u din use the swing already ah? i mean for daytime naps, keke... nowadays bb heavier, swing move so slowly like not much effect, hehe...

Matched gal, my bb is now too big for the swing liao.. His feet hanging outside n once he kicks, his whole butt will exit the swing [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] so now he cannot last long in the swing liao.... N so my short naps daymare started since two weeks ago....

Panda hut, at home, who put yr bb to sleep? Just now my mom put him to sleep n he didnt cry.... So sad.... Y does he prefer my mom since i have been taking care of him at least 60% of the time? I mean i cannot complain if im back at work like my hubby 1 wk after bb is born.... But ive spent 4 mths daily with him leh..... Sobz sobz sobz..... Only thing i dun do for him is night shift n bathe only leh.... Or maybe during the day i spent too much time pumping liao..... Ive already shorten my pumps to just 5 times a day..... Last time was 7 times....

SN

dun be sad, ur bb is still close to you right? only putting him to sleep he will cry? maybe he dont like the way you put him to sleep. you maybe mimic the way your mom puts him to sleep? sometimes our bb bully us de...i feed my gal will cry, my maid feed she guai guai take...coz our babies know mother can give special privilege and then start to cry for it. be it rocking, patting, nipples, smell or whatever

slowly u will know why...just hang in there. u not bad mummy ok....all babies care now is to satisfy their own needs so then dun have "feelings" to know ok i shouldnt make my mom sad etc

jia you

Milktea,

My gal exactly the same as ur boy now. Fighting slp every nite althou very tired. Did u use Yao lan? Thinking of giving up n succumbing to Yao lan already. Cos her slping time change frm 9 to 11 plus cos of this new 'habit' n causing a strain to me n hubby's relationship.

Will Yao lan help? Her daytime naps no prob lor. Only nite.

SN,

At my plc my mum put him to sleep n he also dun like me to put him to sleep. Me opposite, weekday night feeding n bathing him I do. Dun be sad they are too young to understand now n they just wan their way.

Wah! Super long time no post liao... Become a silent reader most of the time.. Haha! =P

Panda hut : i feel you totally! Starting my mil also like that! My girl sleeping time, than she tend to eheheh.. Than mil will come into the room and carry her away and talk/play with her... Than i get pissed off and what i did was. When my girl last feed at 9pm.. I usually feed her in the living room. But now i feed her in the room

Instead. Than after feed, i'll lock my door and pat mygirl to sleep... And when she is fully in deep sleep.. Than i'll open up the door go out and wash the bottle... To me... I told my hb that i would want my girl to have the habit of sleeping at 9plus or the most latest is 10pm. So i told hb tht, the way my mil do really spoilt all my timing. So i lock the door whenever her last feed is to prevent mil from coming in and disturb my girl. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] maybe you can try? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Angelia,

No way man coz my baby dun sleep w me when I back to my in law plc. In short once reach there, he become my in law baby n I hardly got a chance to touch him. I can feed half way n my MIL came and just take the bottle out n carry baby from me n go to her room n continue feeding. Last time always quarrel w my hb coz of this but now I bo chap lor, got more ppl help me take care then I sleep lor.

pixiepixel, thanks..... your gal most likely prefers your nipples to the bottle.... at least yours is explainable leh... at first i thought it's normal for him to cry before sleeping since a few of the mommies here also experience the same thing...but then when my mom carried him to sleep, he didnt cry...then must be my carrying method liao...but last time he's ok one leh...i used the same method to put him to sleep all this while...it's only in the recent few weeks he chu this pattern..... i think my mom didnt really use any special method leh....probably she carries him upright for a while before changing to cradle position....I straight away do cradle position cos i find the upright position impossible for him to sleep so cradle is faster though must bear with his screams..... now i got phobia le leh....every night if he cries like that, my mom sure wanna take over de...then my dad, my hubby might also suggest that my mom takes over......but if she takes over all the time...then i will never learn and baby will never get used to me leh.....how ah...

Panda hut : wah!!! Your mil can be friend with my mil lo... About the same pattern de.. But maybe i more particular lah.. Cause i dont want my mil to feed.. Haha! So whenever feeding time/sleeping time.. I'll carry bb away.. =P

Panda hut,

wah power! feed halfway and just bring ur bb out like that? I'll quarrel with my hubby and insist that i dun go back to holiday resort liao lor!

SN,

alamak... so ur boy really still wants to play... i think in the day you will have to try to to make him nap... if Jovan doesn't nap properly in the day, nite time he also suffers... hard to fall alsp... and dun be sad lah.. sometimes it's just that the "hands" that the bb prefer u know...

if you boy cries again... insist and tel your mommy you can handle... =) since he cries when you pick him up from the bed.. put him down and soothe him first... dim the light, and sayang him? tell him it's time for bed and mommy is going to cuddle and make him feel alright... then try picking him up and yoyo in the arms? have u tried out the routine method ah?

fel, pd prescribe antibiotics previously when bb kena cough from jie jie. Also syrup for the phlegm. Btw, ur ftg wat size ah? How much u sellin?

Lilprecious, can wait for me the tango? waitin fir her to get back to me on the pricin for customization.

Little Bhubu Personalised Tees

Mummies, i've hit 60pcs.. anymore?

I need to submit to seller by SAT latest....

Please drop me a PM if keen.. thanks!

Designs https://picasaweb.google.com/littletwinkleestore/LittleBhubuUniqueTeesForYourPreciousOnes

Standard Tee Designs https://picasaweb.google.com/littletwinkleestore/LittleBhubuChooseYourChoiceOfTeesHere

Samples w Names https://picasaweb.google.com/littletwinkleestore/LittleBhubuCustomiseTees

New Tee Colors: Add $1/$2 https://picasaweb.google.com/littletwinkleestore/LittleBhubuNewCollectionTees

Tee Size Available https://picasaweb.google.com/littletwinkleestore/LittleBhubuTeeSizeAvailability

S for 6-12 Months (length33cm width26cm)

M for 12-18 Months (length35cm width28cm)

L for 18-24 Months (length37cm width30cm)

XL for 24-30 Months (length39cm width32cm)

XXL for 30-36 Months (length42cm width34cm)

Jaster,

Wat to do, cannot dun go back also wat. I go back coz wan my mum to rest n my hb also dare not say his mum so the most I can do if go back throw bb to them and I go out or come back my plc dun see better, see more only make myself angry n sure quarrel w hb.

Jaster, i have more or less a routine liao leh... Ard 7 he will change into his pjs n then feed him one last feed n then after tt is to yo yo to sleep liao..

Pandahut, u very 看开 hor.. If it's me, i will show rhem black face and sure shoot my mouth off.... How can snatch bb away while feeding...

M,

I agree, i agree, hahahahaha...

Totorodino,

Oh no, i dread to think of my ger's naps when her butt is too big for the swing... Now her naps already short short leh, Jialat...

For me, before sleep i bring bb to the window and tell her, see? Now dark dark already, everybody go to sleep already, bb also go to sleep, then bring her into the room for wipe and final feed for the day. In between, if she wakey, dont exit the room, no eye contact with her also, just act like you are v sleepy when she tries to look at you and play... Morning when she wakes up, i bring her to the same window and tell her, see? Morning already, sun come up already, can wake up and play! Hehe... Duno if she understands, but this has been her routine since 1 month old...

Mummies,

Try (i know it's hard for some of you) to put bb to sleep earlier, do it progressively... The bedtime gets pushed back as bb grow up... Now my 5 yr old sleeps at 9:30pm (before 1 yr old was <8pm, then slowly move to 8pm, then 8:30pm, then 9pm, and now like dat liaoz)... Cant imagine when she pri 1 how late it will be... Hmmmm... I used to sleep at 9:30pm when i was in secondary sch wor... Hahaha...

lilprecious: i was just wondering how and where r u yday u know! cos so long never read what u posted.

yeah man, everyday rush rush rush lor..

time pass by so fast everyday...

time not enough!

kiefer is also drinking like 190ml for his last feed leh...yours even more! he must be very chubby now!

poky: how come your PD prescribed antibiotic so early for your baby? i wouldnt give lor..

cough syrup still can consider...

Panda hut: you really power! I peifu you lo... As what SN say.. I also will give a damn black face de lo! And hb will kenna from me... LOL! At first, i also because of this , quarrel with hb... Than i ask him to vice versa and think on my stand... So he also think that not very right to let his mum like that.. So he go talk to his mum.. And than his mum dont really damn to carry bb.. Lol! Unless i pass to her lah.. :p

panda_hut, if she snatch i will snatch from her and lock myself in the rm and don come out. piangz... u reali can 忍工一流 man.

lilprecious, my boy sleeps yao lan in the day, night time on his playpen lor. Cos yao lan in living room, i dun wana zombie out to pick him in middle of night. Btw, Jay's really drinking alot! My boy still at 160-170ml nia. Think I shall try to up his drinking. My girl only 180ml. FM milk price increase lei... sobs!

CIO method, I really give in lei, see him cry till walls down, I cant help but to cuddle him. How how!!! End up, we both cry. haha. Then sometimes leave him to sleep alone, he flips onto his tummy, then duno how to flip back. So need to be around to watch him...

M, just 3 days? really... hmm...

Hi mummies,

I have some items to let go.

1. Desitin Creamy 4oz (Blue packaging) (Expiry Jun 2012) - $8.50

2. Desitin Creamy 2oz (Blue packaging) (Expiry Jun 2012) - $5.50

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!

Lilprecious.

Jay is drinking 220-230ml .. power leh ..

if Shay drinking 230ml x 6 feed sure my bm not enough liao .. & worst is, he dun like febm ..

zenia,

I didn't ren lah, will also get angry, but wat to do, they also love their only grandson mah. Moreoever if they willing to look after, then I can go out mah. Sometimes Sunday I go out w my friends and they bring baby to market, eat breakfast, etc.

Also let baby adapt to whoever person also can, so at my plc, either my mum, me or the maid feed, clean him and at my in-law plc, my MIL, FIL, HB.

SN I dun stay w my inlaw but shes taking care of bb when I wrk. Anw evrynite mk him slp he will cry n scream. HOng sim. Initially hb n I got pek chek n quarrel over it.

Nw both of us got used to his pattern liao.

Dun read too much abt bb behavior, rem, nothing can chgn the fact tt u go thru 9mths of hardship, do ur best to provide the best. So we are always the gd mummies!

*selfpraise shiokness*

L3x, I dun use sarong at nite but my mil use it for him to slp during the day.

I also gv pacifier.

Whatever so long he slp n cry less. Haha..

Am a lazy mum so I dun even bottle train him b4 I go back to wrk. And I dun drag his feeding.

I just let him chgn when he wana chgn.

Abit tiring cos initially evry 2 1/2hrly feed plus pump then hv to wrk. But I believe our body will adjust n condition to needs.

ThOu everyone commented my dark circle very obvious now. Haha..

milktea: when u have 2nd one then u need to set some routine otherwise can go crazy lor..

i have to plan my time properly so that it is fully utilized...

and i can have some me time too...

SN,

do u hv the cloud b sleep sheep? I realise using it, my boy cry lesser and fall asleep faster. But my sheep going spoil soon as think something wrong w the speaker.

Rach,

Any idea if can just buy the speaker for the Cloud B Sleep Sheep? Coz not sure if that day I go collect from u drop on the floor, these few days, the speaker something wrong and I realise the sound also like abit different.

Mmm….. maybe I’m the odd one out. So don’t kill me for saying otherwise. -_-"

I’m actually ok with people trying to take care of my bb, so long I know that they will not harm the bb (be it unhygienic feeding or careless handling etc). No feeling of possessiveness or whatsoever. In fact, I’m glad to finally have some rest and ‘me’ time over weekend/after work, after working so hard. My mum (or the caregiver, in this case) can jolly well lie back and enjoy their favorite Korean dramas, but yet choose to take care of my bb. For that, I’m grateful. Cos I know even my ah lau (the Father) sometimes can’t even achieve that; and would prefer to play games than to take care of bb. Now my bb smiles readily at the sight of my mum (or even maid!), but takes some time to smile at me and hubby. Truth be told, we felt a tinge of sadness, but I guess, it’s only fair bah… [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

As for the bb sleeping early, we just go with the bb’s flow. He will drink at 3 hrly interval (daytime). So the last few feeds are around 6pm, 9pm and 11:10pm, with some short naps in-between. After the last feed, he will sleep throughout till 9am next morning. Lucky there is a maid to help us with the housework, so I do not need to try to make the bb sleep early in order to be freed up to finish the routine daily chores. Also, I admit I’m not able to sacrifice my precious few non-working hours in the evening to off the lights early, sleep with my bb and close for the day, knowing that the cycle gonna repeats itself for at least the next 2 years. O-M-G…. Of course, it’ll be a totally different story when u have a toddler around.

Wah, such a long post… Dunno what came over me, maybe the weekend rush? Haha… [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Talking about sleep, I wanna pull all my hair out liao. These few nights my bb has been going to bed at one. 1 AM!!

She don't have evening nap, I started putting her to bed at 9 plus. She KO at 10, wake at midnight ready to play! then 1 AM KO again. Why ah... like that go back to work I sure panda everyday. Should go work in the zoo and blend in...

pinkypop: Like tat, sibei jialat leh. Somemore, got to wakeup super early the next morning to pump before go to work. Do you give more for bb's last feed? My bb drinks 130ml every session, but 180ml for last feed.

Airmez, I still on ML already feel very shag, go back to work I think I faint.

I bf her but she does cluster feed in the evening leh... I think she's taking in more at night but I dunno how much. Now also trying to bottle train her. In the morn she willing to tkae 70ml by afternoon this decrease to 30ml, by night she push the teat using her tongue. -.-"

Airmez,

Shiok leh, yr boy sleep till 9am. Mine last feed 9+, sometimes 10pm but think his alarm clock set at 3.40am, sure wake up want milk. For few weeks even his last feed like 8+ or 9+ or 10+, he still wake up 3-4am drink and then continue sleep till 7+am. His usually drink 160-180ml and even last feed 180ml, still wake up 3-4am.

Esp MOnday morning bring him back, he saw my maid, he will smile at her, sometimes I feel !@#$%, hahaha!!! But in another way means the maid nvr ill treat or beat him lah. Coz bb v smart.

btw any mommies wanna order from threadless.com?

Now their things everything is US$10. I bought the 'fake panda' design for me, bb n hubby. Take photo very cute.. all wearing same design except me n hubby wearing shirt but for bb it was one pc. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I'm ordering with some other friends so if anyone interested, PM me

Panda Hut: Yah! I also console myself by thinking that it shows the maid neber ill-treat my bb. Cos sometimes I abit worried for leaving the bb with maid, as I bring my mum for some shopping and recreation (sorta gratitude repayment)..

Back