(2011/03) Mar 2011

Blueroti

Thks for yr encouragement.

Bought bb to pd at kidslink and was told to wait 5 hrs. Guess it's a norm for Monday crowds. Doc inserted a pill into his anus and he poo after that. Yup, it's watery. Pd said since There is no change to his feed for the past 2 mths (4-5 bm, 1 similac), it is likely because of my diet. I need to take in more fruits and vegs, then monitor. If he cont not to poo up to 7 days, then need to see pd again.

As for my dad, I just try to avoid him if I can, his overly concern is stressing me out. He wanted me to ask the pd why bb is always yawning and pouting his lips [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

I guess when god wants to test me, it will be a v hard lesson. I woke up with running nose this morn. Sigh, hb away for reservist, bb cannot poo, I fell sick. What don't kill me makes me stronger? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Mimimo, u r doing a great job already. I'm a 1st time mum. Now den realized it's not easy taking care of bb. No matter Wat, u've done Ur best. Pple see like v easy but we all Noe when u realli stay home take care it's not easy.

Hi mummies, do u guys face tis prob? My girl everyday around 7+ 8+pm will b Veri cranky, keep crying. She's like Veri tired but yet can't fall asleep, so will keep crying.

Hey Joc, my baby is like that. He always becomes cranky at that specific time too. Very tiring and frustrating. We sometimes allow him to cry it out.

Joc,

Thanks, I'm a 1st time mum too, it has been an overwhelming experience but fulfilling as well when the little one learns to respond to us. Let's jia you together. I believe your bb is colicky, read that colicky babies tend to fuss/cry for no reason esp in the evening 7-9pm. Unfortunately there is no cure, just have to let baby phase it out. Jia you!

Chen: the dim sum buffet at jade restaurant fullerton hotel is worth it.. But got 2 shifts, either 11.30am or 1.15pm..

So u hv only an hour plus to order the food.. But their dishes come quite fast..

Mimimo24 and Joc, I'm also a first time mummy and have my own fair share of frustrations. Like u both, my own mother also make me feel like I'm not a good mother. Like sometimes, she tends to override my decisions. It's been pretty trying.

Hey allets how west do u stay? I was thinking of putting at parents place cos there is no proper mat there. But they stay in pasir panjang which is kind of west but not v west..

Pinkypop and pinkjjj : you both wanna share? Cause allets is sharing with Shirley... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

FYI : 1set of the Tessellation Mat is only 6pcs of puzzle okay... The picture that show is 2sets, so look abit big... 1set= half of the pictures nia... So see whether you all want 1set or two sets k...

Tessellation Play Matt : http://singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/5450280.html

Delivery is to one address only... So of sharing mummies, you wanna spit to 2deliver address additional of $10 charges... ( i will try to talk to the supplier and see can waived off anot... )

I'm not earning any buck from them, just collating the order since i'm ordering...

Anymore mummies keen to share?

1 : Angelia (2sets)

2 : Shirley & allets (1set each)

3 : pinkpop & pinkjjj ?

Angelia,

pinkypop stay in north leh her parent place west.

i m in the east any mummies keen to share?? but if Angelia can get delivery waive then does matter where we stay le..

Thanks angelia in advance

Tessellation Play Matt : http://singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/5450280.html

Delivery is to one address only... So of sharing mummies, you wanna spit to 2deliver address additional of $10 charges... ( i will try to talk to the supplier and see can waived off anot... )

I'm not earning any buck from them, just collating the order since i'm ordering...

1 : Angelia (2sets) - T001

2 : Shirley & allets (1set each) - T001

3 : pinkpop & pinkjjj ? - T001

Mummies: my Sis is selling her manduca.. Lightly used still in very good condition..

I think she only use less than 5x lor..

Her design is limited edition skyline..

Selling at $220 (sg selling now at $278)

self collect at sembawang..

Pm me ok..

Anyone interested?? I haven't put up at wts yet la..

Pink : i will get back about the delivery fee once the supplier sms me... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] hope for good news! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

SN/Sher: thanks, will try the pump out a bit method when I can ah. Can't do that when I'm outside unless I bring my pump out too. Troublesome. The australian hold I read abt it before but also read tat it may cause lumps in the long run.. Sigh..

The mat seems interesting! But bet hubby will say no... :p

Hi mommies help!!! One of my freestyle handsfree bra clips broke! Anyone not using theirs or has extras to sell me?? Thanks much in advance!

Rach: ya to each own priorities bah.. Anw, spend to our own comfort level bah.. Tts all I can say. =))

I nvr had one branded thing in my life too. Hehe, not a want or must haf in my list.. =D guess I'm fine w all I haf nw.. Keke. I don buy jewellery too la, but I haf to admit I spend lots On clothings n books. Haha.. =S

Talking abt cease in thigh.. Err so if my bb boy has one cease on left thigh n two ceases on e other means next child is what gender? Keke.. Juz woke up to pump now very hungry.. Sigh..

Btw, workin mummies.. Ask u all huh.. U all pump in office n so when u working, bb is on bottle feed.. Then when u return home, latch.. Bb wil reject anot? Also if weekdays daytime bottle feed, does it mean weekends daytime also need bottle feed? Or bb can get used to latch whole day on weekend? Else Like tat go out weekends troublesome leh need bring pump, bottles, ebm, warmer etc..

babybride, my bb feeding schedule same as ST...

so far ok and i believe bb are clever...

she knows that daytime she wil b bottle fed...

So angry.. because am tempted by ANGELIA!!

4 : milktea - T002 (Anyone keen? West area)

Alyssa, ingrown fingernail?

Then Dr advise to let baby wear mitten?

Coz I tot the cause of ingrown is usually restriction of the growth and thus nail don't develope well, coz I kana ingrown toe nail before, due to pointed heels that are too tight for my feets.

Moshi, been a long long time since i come to forum n post. Been busy at work, onli can be silent reader.

Hahaha, i was the one who tempt Angelia on the mat as i post on FB asking for pple to share. Now i m waiting for delivery of that mat and my mum to scream at me. Sure ask me why need LG and this mat. hehehhe

Audrey- U wann my hand free clip? I stay in the north, nhow to pass to u? PM me or FB msg me as i will not have time to always come in here to check

Pinkpop I am interested in t001 staying in sembawang. interested to share? Thinking of getting it for my gals.. Tessellation mat may be good for them to see pattern. Anyway when they in sch they will learn about tessellation easier for them

Hi Tan(jacrudo),

Yah we could share. I live in amk [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Pinkjjj r u able to find someone to share with you?

Laugh out loud loud at Milktea...:)haha nice mat but if I get another one hubby kill mi for having 3 mats for jus 1 bb..

Bb rabit-I saw your post in fb and Thot it was interesting..

Mmm... am wondering izzit easy to flip up the tessellation mat when not in use? (e.g. when mopping floor etc) cos if have to place the mat there 24/7, my mum will definitely scream for being 占地方, not to mention my dog will definitely KLKK on the mat (then not clean enuff for bb).

so mummies w playmat, izzit you lay the mat out there most of the time?

angelia, bbrabit..bad bad bad..

sigh...i will get kill for buying another mat...sigh..

milktea i also one t002 but i stay at central leh

5 : milk tea - T002 (central, farrer park MRT)

heehee... I think my hubby will also not understand why one small baby needs soooo many things...

3 : pinkjjj - T001 (Anyone to share? East area)

5 : jaime(preciouzalex) - T002 (central, farrer park MRT)

6 : Pinkypop & Tan(jacrudo) - T001

Airmez,

Not sure if its easy to flip up but maybe can undo the puzzle and make it half then its easier to stand? (not sure if you know what I mean)

I already have a playmat and currently what I do is keep it away when baby is not on it but the creases are always there cos it doesn't stay unfolded for long... I think sooner or later I will become lazy and just leave it on the floor all the time. I have a cat who is definitely going to walk over it but as long as clean it before putting baby on top should be ok.

Thanks pinkypop for ur reply!

Then based on ur experience, do babies still need playmats when we could have di lum (thin mattress) on the floor?

Hi

Wanna ask Mummies who latch babies to sleep, do ur babies vomit occasionally? As in really merlion all the milk out? It has happened a few times. Sigh I think I overfeed my gal. I tot babies can control the amount of milk they get from the breasts..

jaime, since so many of us getting it, maybe can ask whether seller can waive off the SGD 10 for the additional delivery location?

I wana ask about cleaning of this mat leh, would it be very mafan like those numbers mat selling at KP, Tiny Toon etc?

Airmez,

You're welcome! I'm first time mummy though so just sharing my thoughts. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

For di lum it depends on the thickness? I feel that the playmat has a certain bounciness to it so when I put my gal on her tummy, it can absorb the impact when she hits her head (cos she cannot hold up her head yet so she kind of lift up a bit then her head will bump the mat, lift a bit then bump the mat...) On the playmat she won't hurt but if the di lum is very thin (my relative brought one super one old to my place before) its like the same as sitting on the floor like that...

Another advantage of playmat is that these days more research went into them so they are non-toxic and easy to clean also cos just wipe only! My gal's poo sometimes leak, if leak on my mattress I super headache cos must wash bedsheet plus usually the mattress cover also gets it but if playmat kena, just wipe over damp cloth can already. I think some people may use a tiny bit of dettol as well to clean the mat but I feel its not safe cos my daughter is always licking the mat so I clean it over several times with clean damp cloth instead... hope this helps!

Sorry, end up like a bit lor sor...

Wapiang!!! Good lobang than milktea angry me!!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

hahahaha!!! Eh... Any more mummies? I placing order today....

Milktea : cleaning of mat right... You know the baby bottle wash detergent?

Take a pail of water , put 1drop of the detergent in it.. And wipe... Than get another CLEAN water to wipe again! That's it

pinkypop: Thanks! Not long-winded at all, very informative in fact! kum siah [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Angelia: so fast place order ah... ok, bombard my ah lau one more time!!

Angelia, ok so the cleaning is almost like cleaning of those numbering mat coz many pieces.

Can you help us check with seller whether can waive off the SGD 10?

Back