(2011/03) Mar 2011

and mummies

think someone asked how to use the CDA to pay for jabs, not sure if anyone has answered. but i used it to pay for my boy's 6-in-1, it works like NETS so all you have to do is tell the nurse you're using the card and then just key in your pin no. (which you should receive from the bank) like any NETS transaction.

Rach, do u pump at all? then when u go back to work, how?

Cos currently I'm latching 24/7. So only have a few moments to pump. Very hard to find time.

Fish - Yours 7.2 kg ah yest?

I just weigh mine today... 12 weeks 3 days... 6.75kg 64cm... =)

Very very fleshy man my baby...

Fel

Is not good to keep eating over nite food n warm it the next day

In long term, your stomach will be liang n may get stomach flu easily!

Sher

Don say not fair. Cos I already feel there is nothing to buy for my boy! Haaa

Now that he get older- worse- more ex!

And heng he can share my crocs sandal cos his foot size is same as mine!

Clara clothing- I have been telling myself to control but I still end up stocking up and I feel is waste to keep buying so many;) I still have 300+'of clothings vacuum packed!

Crazy rite??

Not sure if any of u heard this b4.... My grandmother in law said tt if the bb's thigh has one crease, means the next bb will be a boy.....if 2 creases means a girl..... Well, my bb only has one crease... Means my 2nd will b a boy too.... Dunno how true.......

My bb's milk intake dropped these few days... Dunno y... For the first time in my moo moo career, i actually have surplus in the fridge!

Lin Lee, wow!! 300 over vacuum packed!! Harhaha that's alot! But so fun. Girls are always so fun to shop fOr! And ur boy has the same foot size as u? It's either ur feet is really small or his is big. Harhaha

SN, I think mine is one crease. Means boy. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Sher, haha so same as me... I dunno how true... But my grand-MIL has taken care of numerous kids... So she prob has some basis... Anyway, my hubby's family.... All boys.... His cousins all boys also... Fainted....

SN> we sort of experiment before at pixie house...

The 1 crease 2 crease thing not accurate!! Haha...

Sher> nope I dun pump... Haven't touched my pump since baby is 3weeks old... I even lent to my fren for 2 weeks last month... My hrs are flexible.. So I can work frm home too:.[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Has anyone started jogging? Feels great but I'm super slow then cos I get home wash arms, change tee, bathe #2 then if hubs not home yet bathe #1, then the night going to bed routine by 10 pm my whole body feels trashed, been trying to jog 2 x a week for the last 6 weeks and still feel like crap. Anyone feels the same?

SN...my maid also say that too...n she is frm phillipine...must b some true la..or else how can spread to phillipine..

my mil also say if bb look like boy, next one wil b boy n vice versa..so my bb girl look like boy and has one crease...huat ah..next one wil b boy..haha

My bb's milk in take also drop these few days. She does not drink much also. 10 weeks old and she drunks about 90ml per feed in the day. At nite and when we are out i'll latch. She only drinks from one side most of the time as well. But she has been pooing and putting on weight.

Can anything be done to stop the milk from flowing so fast? The flow is too fast on the left and bb hates drinking from it. Chokes really bad. Always cause me to be engorged on the left. Sigh.

M, I want to jog but I can't seem to find time. Do u use a sports bra? But I miss exercising! Harha.

SN, I heard another theory from my friends's PD. The PD said if the daddy likes to eat alot of red meat, high chance will hv boys. And my hubby loves beef n lamb. So before I conceive the next child, I'm gonna make my husband go on a white meat diet. Harhaha. Dunno how true la.

Rach, same here. I pump very little. Just to have enoughfor any emergencies.

Rach, really?! Hehehe.. Which mommies broke the one crease two crease myth? Does RY have one or two crease?

Candy, hahaha!!! Wow even filipinos also say tt. Eh, the only way to find out is to have a 2nd one! Remember to update the forum mommies when tt happens haha.

JAM, maybe u pump out a little first before latching to decrease the milk so the flow will b slower

Tikkles, I read somewhere u can try the Australian hold. Which means u lie flat down and u put baby on ur chest to drink. So he will be face down.

Sher, hahahaha! Badly want a girl huh? Hahaha.. But hor same gender siblings r generally closer to each other n get along better hehe....

Hi Mummies!!

Yday bb was well behave at the wedding dinner... she can slp in her stroller with all the noise, I'm amazed...

The crease on the thigh meaning 1 on each thigh consider 1 or 2?

SN> a few mummies.. Can't rem now....

Also the nipples poke in n out thing also myth la..

Anyway, I had so many tell tales that #2 is a boy... But oh well... I'm stuck with 2 girls and I love RL to bits..

She's a real darling really... Lol.... So... I'm glad I lived with the fact...[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

If I ever have #3, I would really want a boy... Else prob that's it... Quite sian to go thru it all over again for now...

Lol....

ST> huh?? salute me which part?? I posted so many posts.. Lol....

SN, yeah I know same gender will b closer. But just hoping no. 2 will b girl. So got someone to go shopping w. Harha.

Xiaofeizhu83, i recommend NEO Garden... their food delicious.. I had them during my Boy full mth celebration.. then food are great and my frenzs all comment very good.. if u wana, i can give u my memeber number so that u can entitle for their member discount...

blueroti, wah.. ur BB also dont poo everyday de ya!!! somemore longer days than my boy... he 2-3 days no poo i already very panic le... i cant imagine if he 5-6 days no poo!! haha!!!

fel.. ya... after i change diaper for him, i weight him, he is 7.2kg now!!! so now all S size diaper cannot use le..

royalchoc,

I applied the californai baby calendula cream on the back of my boy's neck as he also got rashes esp when hot.

Rach, got another myth of nipple in n out? Hahaha the older generation is so good at coming up w all these... Saw RL the other day hehe so chubby n cute! Btw, u rem wat's the name of the KOI dark choc drink? Dreaming abt it.... I think i gotta give up drinking caffeine... Tried 4-5 times n each time my bb end up waking up v often at night... Think i will settle with chocolate drinks instead...

Xiaofeizhu, the myth is one thigh one crease (2 thighs 2 creases) = boy

One thigh two creases (2 thighs 4 creases) = girl...

SN,

my CL also told me the nipple in/out version. My boy nipple out = boy, 1 line crease = boy and he look v boy. So in case i kena 2nd one, boy again lor. ALl 3 myths all boy.

Btw, this morning I called the clinic to ask how come the jabs so ex hor. ANd i got the breakdown. In case u need it :

5-in-in = $120

rotavirus = $100

pneumococcol = $170

exclude GST & consultation

Fish - Thanks... but I'm more of looking for buffet dinner at hotels or restaurants... sorry I nv write clearly in my post...

SN - Thanks!

Talking abt tingkat.. probably I shld look at ordering it for my and hub's dinner after I return to work... unless everyday go MIL place for dinner...

Brought my ger to pd because of her regurgitation.. Weight only 5kg!!! N because of that need to feed her every 3 hourly, 7 feeds a day! Doc say reflux prob will only go off at month 4 onwards .. Gave her reflux medicine n multivitamins to help her improve appetite .. Haiz..

Xiaofeizhu: go mil there eat better than cater tingkat la... Home cooked food still the best... Unless her cooking not nice??

How about dim sum buffet? Older folks like dim sum.. Can try jade restaurant at Fullerton.. Ala carte dim sum buffet

xiaofeizhu...Melt the world cafe? Triple three?

long wanted to go....:D~

Or u may want to check credit card promotion...some hv 1 for 1 promotion, 1 free diner with 3 paying diners....

Pandahut, thanks for the breakdown! I realised tt we didnt book the appt date for his coming check up... Dunno y not in the card...

2Ks - Yup I know home-cooked the best... MIL and FIL cook quite good, they love cooking... but time consuming leh... as in go there eat cannot possibly eat liao then go home right... still have to sit sit awhile... I feel like abit waste time cos if at hm I can let bb play on own or ask hubby jaga bb then I can do some housework...

ST/2Ks - ok I will go check it out... thanks!!

SN, the cease myth seemed to worked for mine.My first was gal, she had one cease on her thigh and my next was boy. Well, maybe it's just coincidental. A 50/50 chance afterall.

ST> ooh... No money buy so many things... Can only save on myself and splurge on kids...

I hardly buy anything nice for myself nowadays.. When I do, I really very happy Lo... Lol...

Like my latest diaper bag!! Lol...

Btw, skip hop versa comin on Friday!![IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

rach,

yeah!!! the skiphop bag is coming. OK, then maybe next Mon I go pick up ok or if it arrive morning I can go pick up late afternoon on Fri then can pass to Airmez over the weekend.

Just came out of mgmt meeting, super duper lotsa things on my plate! This is gonna be a helluva week...

Brain super stoned now...

In need of K-O-I NOW!!!

SN,

usually I didn't make the appt when there. I call again to book so I write the appt card myself in case forget.

Sigh... Just called up Koi and realised that they do not have pudding. If not, I super gian to try Rach's famous combi - caramel milk tea with pearls and pudding. Dunno replace pudding with ice jelly (ai-yu) can achieve the same shiokness or not...

fish

yeah, i was kinda worried initially but well, reassurance from PD helps tho i would prefer if he poos every day! i tried eating fruits, barley water etc. also didn't help so now kinda used to him poo-ing every 6 or 7 days.

xiaofeizhu

r u looking at lunch or dinner? my colleagues like the buffet spread at conrad hotel. can't remember the name of the restaurant tho. i tried shangri la's buffet, wasn't v impressed with it. how abt going for penang buffet? i remember york hotel used to have it but not sure if they still have it. and thomson plaza's peach garden also has dim sum buffet during the weekends - can try chking if they still have it. or u can try dim sum at wah lok (carlton hotel) - i really like their dim sum!

Back