(2011/03) Mar 2011

wanted to get tis headrest! hahaa shoppin i veri onz... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Mummies interested in Benbat Travel Headrest & design:

1. Allets ( 0-12 months : Bear)

2. Annie (0-12 months : Bear)

3. Blurjen

4. pandahut (0-12 months : Chick)

5. starfruit12 (tinking of design..)

6. Tikkles (0-12 months: chick)

7. Pinky bubbles (1-4 years old : lion)

8. Sinmey

9. straylamb (0-12mth,still thkin of design)

3. Blurjen

6. Pauline/lailai (0-12 months: Frog)

Hi mummies, for the longest time i have questions on which is the right way to prepare fm and need some advise. E.g. If bb suppose to drink 140ml. When I prepare water for the fm I usually put 140ml, but after I add the fm powder the milk will increase to 170ml. Is the right? Or I should add less what to ensure after adding powder only adds to 140ml?

3. Blurjen

8. Sinmey

10. Pauline/lailai (0-12 months: Frog)

Xiao bei: So water should be about 110-120ml instead of 140ml. No wonder everyone says fm more filling but I think no diff from bm. Must be all the while, not think enough. Thanks! =)

Rachel - Any lobang for My First Food book?

If not then i will just get from popular...

Many first time mummies here... So if got lobang then that will be great... Sure lots of orders...

K teo- no prob [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif], anyway sometimes I give a bit more water as my bb don't like to drink plain water and fm usually more heaty. Btw ur bb can finish 170ml ar?

I also wanna get that book.

Angelina: I just came back from Sands. Drove thru orchard! The traffic is still so bad even at 10pm and there's massive jam on CTE. I wonder whats the occasion today?

Cannot finish lor. Yesterday started to give her 140ml can finish and still sucking. So will try fm 150ml tomorrow night. Dun wanna waste my bm just in case cannot finish. How much your bb drinking now?

Yes I think if got the first food book I will also be interested coz no idea how to prepare any. Haha.

I also want First Food Book. Let's just consolidate interest first. Anyone got lobang?

1) Fel

2) xiao_bei

3) limlim

4) Pauline

5) Angelia

KTeo : can i ask what FM, you give your bb ar? How come you put 150ml of water than after add milk powder become 170ml ar? Cannot be de wadd... You put how much water than add in milk powder is still the same ml of water de mah... =.=

Posted on Saturday, May 21, 2011 - 10:50 pm:       

I also want First Food Book. Let's just consolidate interest first. Anyone got lobang?

1) Fel

2) xiao_bei

3) limlim

4) Pauline

5) Angelia

6) Kteo

K teo - I only feed 120ml as I did not want to over feed her as I try to feed more prevously she will puke it out ultimately so I only count per day how much ml she taking. Mine is solely fm so i guess it's more filing.

KTeo : no leh... I did give my girl 1-2feed of FM per day leh... She drink 125ml... So the water all i add up is 125ml than add in milk powder is still 125ml mah... Wouldn have increase of ml de lo...

Hi mummies, I'm from nov10 thread.. Selling of some of my cream away cos I've overstock.

Desitin nappy cream-creamy 4.8oz Exp04/12, selling @$10

Lasinoh nipple cream 2oz Exp 09/12, selling @$12

Interested? pm me.. ;)

2ks : is it?? Or maybe i do another way, so mine didnt increase... I normally put hot water than milk powder than shake first than add in the warm water and shake abit... Cause i find that like that the milk powder than desolve more evenly leh...

I'm keen, so many things to keep buying. My hub said I got 'poisoned' from forum. Cham.

3. Blurjen

8. Sinmey

11. Chen (1-4 years old: Lion)

MUMMIES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN THE BENBAT TRAVEL HEAD REST, PLEASE KINDLY PM POKY ON THE DESIGN YOU WANT... SO THAT SHE CAN CHECK WITH THE SUPPLIER ON THE DESIGN.. AND CHECK WHETHER IS THERE ANY FURTHER DISCOUNT... THANK SO MUCH! :D

3. Blurjen

8. Sinmey

1) Fel

2) xiao_bei

3) limlim

4) Pauline

5) Angelia

6) Kteo

7) xiaofeizhu83

benbat orders.

for 1-12mths, the design n pricin wont b different. but for 1-4yrs old. there normal n limited design. limited design will b more ex. so i need to know which ones u r takin so tat i can ask seller to quote me the best price.

for those who hv not know the price, can pm me to ask.

the price i got was given when i order for 3x 1-12mths, 2x 1-4yrs n 1x 4-8yrs. i believe the pricin will be at least even if not cheaper. let me know if stil interested.

Posted on Saturday, May 21, 2011 - 11:50 pm:       

1) Fel

2) xiao_bei

3) limlim

4) Pauline

5) Angelia

6) Kteo

7) xiaofeizhu83

8) Allets

Alternatively, do we need so many copies of e bOok? Can we zap? Heehee..

I'm interested too [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

1) Fel

2) xiao_bei

3) limlim

4) Pauline

5) Angelia

6) Kteo

7) xiaofeizhu83

8) mimimo24

Repost

Posted on Sunday, May 22, 2011 - 12:10 am:       

1) Fel

2) xiao_bei

3) limlim

4) Pauline

5) Angelia

6) Kteo

7) xiaofeizhu83

8) Allets

9) mimimo24

Mummies

Do u know where can we get those simple flash cards with red/black/white colours? I'm thinking of getting a few pieces but saw those in bp selling are usually large sets which is v exp.

Angelia: just tried again and ensure powder dissolve properly this time. I think will increase a 10-15ml since the density of the water will be increased due to adding powder. Water still the same though. =) very scientific hor... Chim. Haha

Mimimo, my pd gave me a set by mead johnson but there are only 5 cards...words like owl, car, fish, house, flower...another one is Glenn doman newborn kit...I have 5 sample cards in b n w but pictures not interesting at all e.g bottle, tree, etc.

Actually once our babies are more than 2 months, can go for more colorful flash cards...not necessary r/b/w...

benbat orders. The 11 mommies in the list confirmed? Cos i need to confirm with her tmr so tat b on time for her to include our orders for her nxt collection. Else, to wait for nxt round. How?

SN, I hope she'll b ok. 2 Sundays ago, she came back fr chuch v cranky Oso. N she'll slp, startled n wake up after 10-15mins. Lasted awhile days. Tat was so tiring for us.

MUMMIES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN THE BENBAT TRAVEL HEAD REST, PLEASE KINDLY PM POKY ON THE DESIGN YOU WANT... SO THAT SHE CAN CHECK WITH THE SUPPLIER ON THE DESIGN.. AND CHECK WHETHER IS THERE ANY FURTHER DISCOUNT... THANK SO MUCH! :D

3. Blurjen

8. Sinmey

12. Tan (1-4 years old: Lion)

Hi mummies, I'm a silent reader :p

Re the fm is can use spoon to stir.

My method is u add room temp water follow by hot water then add in fm. If I'm making 100ml, after adding in fm it end up w 110ml+-

Hope the abv helps.

3. Blurjen

8. Sinmey

13. Yean (0-12 months : Frog)

2k/Sinmey - I ask your ah...

How big a bag should i get for Eden's IFC huh?

Seems like need to bring a lot of things lei...

3/4 milk bottles (Putting in my FTG)

3 Face towels for personal use

2 Bibs for feeding time

3 Sets of Clothing

Bath Towel

Plastic Bag for wet/soiled clothes

A zip lock bag for mattress cover

Mattress Cover

Comb

Medium Size school bag...

How BIG or how SMALL should the bag be sia... Like need to bring so many things daily for a baby.... Alamak...

Anyone can advise? Or upload an image to give me a idea?

3. Blurjen

8. Sinmey

9. straylamb (0-12mth, bear)

13. Yean (0-12 months : Frog)

It teaches you how to make food for your baby from 6-24months..

Popular sells almost $28..

We are still waiting for reply from Rachel if she got lobang a not..

Today is sunday... I supposed she is in church.... So she'll probably reply us later..

I am interested with First Food Book too. Let's just consolidate interest first. Anyone got lobang?

1) Fel

2) xiao_bei

3) limlim

4) Pauline

5) Angelia

6) Kteo

7) xiaofeizhu83

8) Allets

9) mimimo24

10) alyssa

11) won_mummy

Fel: just a normal diaper bag will do.. I using the Thomson brown bag.. Otherwise the similac bag is more than enough..

No need luggage bag size la.. U can ask the IFC they prefer we bring diaper everyday or leave one packet there?

Back