(2011/03) Mar 2011

yup i have my avent manual in the office, and another set of avent manual at home

milkbags, breastpads, wet wipes, pump accessories, shawl all dump into a bag and put in office

go home only transport bm back

Annie, i also got a big bag everyday. i also put extra spare parts in office n milk bags. everyday bring back the milk and the ebm lo.

during my 1st day back to work i actually forget to bring back my freestyle n i handsqueeue milk out fr my breast jeanie empty one side only. hand pain breast pain..

hee hee okie pixie.. means something wrong with my boobs! i can get decent output with freestyle but not avent manual... Not even a single drop...

*scratch head

Haha....I just bought a better looking bag to put my FTG, pump, laptop and umbrella in.....if nt will really look like auntie.....

shirley: that is why i have another set of pump which i leave in office..

i got bird brain...i sure will forget one day..

the other day even more jialat...

i forget to pump before i go out...so i handsqueeze in my gf house toilet...squeeze into the sink...lol

Pixie/Annie,

i hate blister .. so painful .. so now i only wear 'open' heels (not those cover one) .. like sandals type nia. It's ok for me coz i wear jean to work

Me too put a set of pump in office. So everyday only transport ebm from office-home.

Annie,

I usually pack all my stuff into bag before i sleep .. else, sure forget something in the morning, especially cannot wake up late.

I think i'm getting more serious liao .. I can't seems to hear my 6am alarm these few days .. it's Shay who woke me up on 6.30am for the past few days.

Imagine today i woke up 6.30am, pump & wash all bottle/acc, shower & chiong from house by 7.15am, sent 2 bb to 2 diff cc, rush to office by 8.05am for 8am conf call. So stress .. reach office. Throw my bag into cabinet, loot my laptop & rush to conf room while waiting for laptop to boot up. Went in just nice they call my name .. walao.. my mind still sleeping leh. Wan to buy coffee also no time.

ST,

good reason to buy new bag .. me too buy a bigger bag for office use. Now we know why aunty like big bag .. hahaha

hippo, i think we have the same prob... i also bought the avent manual pump hoping to use it on rainy days... but only got a few drops of milk after much 'pumping'. later on i gave up and use back my freestyle. and i think the hole a bit small for my nipple... i put my nipple in then no space at all liao. so the pump is now sitting at home, collecting dust :S

milktea, cos the pump got the silicon massage petal... i think it's a bit thick lor... then i put my nipple in somehow no more space liao... take out the massage silicon a bit better but still can get milk out...lolz

2Ks, I also bought extra spare parts to leave in office. So one set in office, one at home. The only I need now is additional pump motor! But I am buying the Avent manual pump together with Chris, Shirley and Jen, to leave that at home in then no need to worry forget bring back my egg (pump motor)! lol...

sinmey, your morning sound really very rush leh! I dare not put myself in your shoes man! 2Ks too! I also pack my bag the night b4 but bottles still need to wash, sterilize n dry it, so I can only keep the bottles in the morning. I put a note on fridge to remind myself every morning to remember to take out the ice panel and put into cooler bag. hehe

Shirley, I cannot forget to bring back my egg, I sure panick if I really do coz my spoiled right breast hard to hand squeeze lah, and I nv really try and succeed in hand squeeze b4! lol...

Hey mummies, I dunno why these few days I am feeling dizzy, fatigue and at time nausea leh. I very scare... scare tio again coz I just return to work only!!! Think I should go get the pregnancy test kit and test to see. But I haven't come menses leh, not so heng ba.

Lol.. Working mums' day is so exciting... It's amazing how much one can get done when forced to!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Mummies whose babies had craddle cap, can share what bb bath/shampoo u were using at that time? I just changed from avent to jurlique, after a few days my bb has craddle cap. Wonder if there's any correlation, or it's just the timing... Anyone using jurlique with no craddle cap?

Annie, i also hv nausea leh!! But mild one. Wonder if it's due to hormonal changes again? Coz hair dropping too.. Anyone else have nausea? Is this normal?

Mummies who want a spare pump, i have a tommee tippee freedom manual pump almost BN, used 2x only. Giving up coz my ss not great.. All accessories n packaging intact, mostly unused. PM if keen [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Annie,

Dun worry .. u'll get use to the routine then u won't forget the thing that you need to pack le. Unless u miss the alarm like me lor ..

hhmmm... new house new mood new ambient .. new bb soon ?? haha. if u tio then u'll be the 1st from our thread liao (or maybe already have one but i dunno ?) .. the nausea could be not enough sleep & tire from the new working life with a bb .. better go test to confirm ..

Vosiez, you also felt nausea? I don't know what is the cause and I am a little worried coz I have dizzy spell too! Like no strength like that. Hair also dropping like nobody biz. Sigh...

Sinmey, I also hope my nausea and dizzy spell is due to stress and tire for now. I really don't know how and what to tell my boss and colleagues if I really tio again! Imagine this is only my 2nd day of work! wahahaha... I shall go buy the kit after work. If it's negative, I may need to go see doctor to check what's wrong with me!

annie, i also feel dizzy leh... but no nausea... anyway i got use protection cos i don wanna hav bb again so fast...

i think i have this dizzy spell at least once a wk... and this wk is the worst of all tt i've experienced. i was so dizzy i couldnt stand straight... and it lasted for a good 2hrs...

menses wise, i had menses since my bb is 2mths old... then i realised this month my menses haven come. i attribute tt to my fixed timing pumping (i think so ba) haha...

zenia: last time i use the avent elect one i took out the petals then i realize better suction leh...

i dunno why...the petal suppose to be good de

pupsik pouch new designs in!!

anyone else wants the new design??

PM ME!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif][IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif][IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

annie: get those cheap strips from BP...works the same...dont need exp ones..

and we wait for your good news....JUST JOKING LA!

maybe cos these few days not enough sleep...

2ks, taking out the petals didnt work for me also leh... still a few drops of milk only. waste my money buy the pump...

tt day i dizzy take sweets, chocolate, drink hot milo, eat lunch also no use... simply need to heal by itself de.

Lolx. If Annie tio we must congrats her, she ok with Dragon baby leh.

And then she will be lao jiao in the new thread liao. Whahahahaa...!!

2Ks/Zenia, me too. I did take sweet stuff no use leh. Really must let it go off by itself. I can wash dishes half way feel dizzy and cannot stand straight leh. Very scary...

LOL @ Milktea!!!! I will become like 2Ks/pixie/rach/Jes in the new thread is it? lol..... Then I can tell them my sifu are the experience mummies from March thread? you damn funny lah.. Although I wish to have a dragon baby but I never wish to be really that fast leh. Just 4 months only hor... I sure kena screw by my boss and colleagues loh! However, you know I told my hb that I worried, he very happy loh! He says if really tio again good coz Javier can be kor kor le! *faint*

Annie yes i hv mild nausea, 1st time was 3 weeks ago after dinner for abt an hour, so it's not lack of sugar.. After that it comes once in a few days on n off at no particular timing.. I know i'm not pregnant so assumed it's just tiredness.. Quite mild nv really vomitted so left it alone.. I hv dizziness too but doesn't last long. U take care n let us know how it goes..

pixie, I doubt my fertility leh. If really tio again after gave birth 4 months must be very fertile n li hai! wahahaha... I don't want to be the one. lol...

annie

supposedly after give birth is very fertile period leh...

tonight all will login and machiam wait for toto results like that for you to announce yes or no

my agenda for tonight muahahaahahahha

MP wipes got promo, ok am waiting for the promo to get some.

Just back from Philips repair center, they give one to one exchange for my digital warmer, yeah!!! Warranty expire end this month, lucky it spoil now, if spoil later, then no hope leow.

Super hot outside!!!! making me dizzy.

Annie,

U brave lor, wan dragon bb now. For me is out! coz me & my hb both dragon, they say too many dragon not good in a family.

zenia, Annie...

hahaaa... =P maybe maybe leh? like that abt 1 yr abt.. good mah...

if only i'm not a csect, i'll have started my production liao! hahaa.. want to close shop early then xin ku one whole shot!

now i'm secretly hope accidents happen. =P hahaa... but chances are slim... hubby is counting!

Jaster,

U also another brave one. I scare leow after just #1. Moreover age catching up, super tired, not like u all, still alot of energy.

Pixie, you made me LOL lah!!!

Jaster, your hb is the least kind, will count for you, lol...

allets, I hope I bring you bad news instead! :p

Dizziness and nausea feeling - I hv this too but I guess is bcos of the tiredness. I really think that we are superwoman, morning and evening always rush like mad... 8 to 5 work like a cow...still need to pump milk in the office. Nite time coax the little precious to sleep... Still need to 灭火(hubby is waiting) ......better apply whatever face cream on our faces thick thick if nt v soon, we will need to use anti aging range products. LoL

ST, u dun say liao. that day went lorbinson accompany my preggy fren to clarins counter to buy the oil for her tummy. i asked SA got sample or not, she take a look at my face and immediately dig out anti-aging samples

first time kena

felt so sad, almost wanted to say "no thanks, i still not that old leh"....but because freebies, so i take muahahhahha

go japan that time use the moisturizer lor. but no become younger leh

how how how *wails*

haahhaah, Annie... check check n let us know wor! ISn't exciting?

Hahah, mummies with #1, dun you wanna start #2, since now alr xin ku, might as well xin ku all the way, ahahah! Me leaving to God ba, if God gives, I will take lor! hahah!

I also get nausea ley, I think it due to hungry ba! I also get this nausea feeling, but feel better after taking food!

hmm... manual pump ah! Is it very hard / tedious ah? My wrists are only recovering so dun want to use the manual pump to aggravate the pain again!

tres

i oredi used to manual pump liao

my #1 time, i used motor. toward the end of the bfding career, i switched to manual so that i can chop chop express

then when i started pumping for #2, i just picked up where i left off like that, hands abit achy first few days. but since output very little, no much pressing to do...

so now to lots of pressing liao but used to it liao

my hubby also siao siao, he keep saying to didi that next time got mei mei play with him...

i told him if he got salary increment then i ok with #3 otherwise no way...

2 is my max that i can handle with no help..

pixie: LOL...sometimes i find those ang moh products not as effective on our asian skin...

now i use korean products more..

but maybe cos my eyes small...so my wrinkles not obvious as at YET

Me too, dare not too close the gap coz now already super dark circles liao.

All my friends thinks I look pale now leh =(

Ask me whether i got pu myself or not.

Yes loh I pu myself with crabtree cookies. Lolx.

So I think I will TCC horse or sheep. Then spend some quality time with my precious.

KTV gathering, why initially all like excited but now like all no responds sia..

As for those with babies not convenient to go ktv, you all can organise the usual monthly gathering for lunch alright! =)

my hubby also siao siao, he keep saying to didi that next time got mei mei play with him...

i told him if he got salary increment then i ok with #3 otherwise no way...

2 is my max that i can handle with no help..

pixie: LOL...sometimes i find those ang moh products not as effective on our asian skin...

now i use korean products more..

but maybe cos my eyes small...so my wrinkles not obvious as at YET

2Ks, I also find that angmo skincare prdts not effective on me as compared to korean brands leh. lolx.

But my skin reject SK2 totally. Outbreak leh after I use their miracle water. Waste my $$ =(

tres,

I dun wan #2 lor, but my HB wants, keep telling my boy want a didi or meimei also ok. Unless accidents kena no choice.

Sometimes I think back, I feel so much happier with my life w/o hb & child. I think i abit seow leow, now my monthly facial, manicure, pedicure, massage, weekend short getaway like all gone and sometimes feel v miserable. Jialat!

2Ks, I agreed, angmo product like not v suitable for our skin types.

Back