(2011/03) Mar 2011

Milkshake> have u "on" ur PM?

Go to profile> preference and u need to uncheck the box that says do not send me private messages frm other users..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

PMs are sent to the email u registered with SMH...

so u can just reply frm there...

Xiaofeizhu> I'm ordering happy bellies....

The flaky ones is healthy times...[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Jaster, hehe, i sensed a secret laughter in not having to go holiday resort! Haha!

Rach, ya hor! $25 hmmmm....

Hey i also waited until neck long long also havent met moq, who wants to buy dwinguler playmat?!!!! Otherwise, can tell me go where to buy ah? I went toys rus only could find abc boring playmat...

jaster

traditional type not recommended...

u go any departmental stores, all got sell the new age kind...actually not new age lar. just the ang moh version

your bb pushes the "wagon" kind. some can convert to sit on it for ride kind

SN, you also like dinosaur design?

I got it from baby fair, Parklon dinosaur sealand.

Baby likes to stare at the mat and giggle, I think it's the colours. Heh.

Just bought another LG from BP to try, Yellow Bear. More expensive than Parklon but super alot of supporters man. Keekee..

Rach - how is the expiry date like for happy bellies cereal and puff? When can bb start to eat the puff?? Looks yummy I feel like eating it myself lol...

Milktea, yah, my baby has alot of dino rompers hehe.. Cos my nick has been dino for the longest time... think started when my sis gave me an orange t rex 10 over yrs ago... So naturally my son is now little dino hahaha. Eh, u really bought a second playmat!!!!

Xiaofeizhu> expiry is 2012... Puff I think 8mos onwards ba...

I break into two let her try.... Then I see her reaction...

Very soon I give whole puff Liaoz...

RY still eating now....[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

There's melts also... Yummy....

Rach - Ohhh 2012... then can order now together with the cereal easier hehe... can share 1 tin cereal can feed for how long? I thinking how many to buy =) and shipping how long?

pixel, why the traditional type of baby walker not recommended huh?

I got one from baby shower, what should I do with it then?

pixiepixel,

hmmm.. okok! cos my in laws like want to get for my boy lah.. but i remember reading that it's not good for their development wor.. so pretty much against it..

milktea,

sell! =P

SN, I need to put 1 at my inlaw. Kept telling myself if I plan to have no.2, ok to buy. Lolx.

XFZ, I was like you, happy bellies looks like yummy to me too. Then my friend told me almost tasteless leh. Coz it's for baby.

Baby so poor thing, eat same thing for 6mths aka breastmilk, then start solid also tasteless. Hahaa..

milktea: tasteless good...good for their system mah...

u scared next time they no chance eat? wait cholestrol high lor...kekeke

but dont be like one of my friend, she gave her son rubbish, he eats junk food at 1 yr old and drink coke at 18 months

Milktea - haha... true hor bb cannot take flavouring... but the packaging look so nice leh... when I get my hands on it I will try keke... the melts also looks gd...

XFZ: i only intro those smaller food stuff to kyler i think when he about 9 months old..

cos i scared too small for him...but i think it melt in the mouth la..

i never try happy bellies before, i bought 3 already this time round...bit kiasu la, although i m introducing only when he 6 months old.

u can bring to care corner for the teachers to feed instead of using centre's one.

SN,

hahahaaa... =) i want Jovan to stick to me!!! heheee... but hor he also must love to stick to daddy also lah... i carry alone my hands very sng.. like yday ah.. my mil says he's quite heavy liao so carry only a while.. then my hubby carry... my hubby carry awhile say hands sng liao ask me to carry.. thank goodness i got bring pupsik lah! if not my hands sure give way liao..

2Ks, high cholestrol!! Lolx.

Wah, coke @ 18mths. I guess some ppl don't really care. I have friends who are abit anti-forum thinks am a kiasu parent bcoz of forum. Haha..

But I dun care, I like my forum-friends =P

2Ks - Yup I was thinking to buy then bring to IFC ask them to feed bb my own gd... after hearing from you on their menu I think better get my own food... met a few parents there and manage to speak to one whom live next to my blk lol... seriously the principal got prob cos the parent also complain to me...

milktea: in forum hor..u get to know where and when to get cheap stuff mah, then get to know people..

i hv friends that not into forum too, and they dunno alot of stuff...

but forums will make us spend money lor..

and yes...terrible rite? she gave him coffee when he was less than 18 months and gave curry too..

then u should see how he react when he saw cold drinks, ice cream etc...

kyler got no reaction one...

i never intro yet...

but he do take chips once in awhile...he love the twisties red hot chips lor

xfz: is it geneveire mum? she is my sis neighbour..

one thing i know is they dont feed fruits...so maybe on alternate days u can bring those bottle fruits..

u check with them later...or ask them for menu...i never seen the menu before la

2Ks - you are right keke... ok will ask them for the menu and prep fruits... cos bb 3.5 mths le then she not on total BM liao so shld be starting solid once she hit 4 mths...

Won mummy,

Hv not start yet coz weekend at my in law plc. And once go there my in laws let him hv his way can till midnight then sleep so 3-4am he didn't wake up.

Today went for jabs n pd said can give him plain water if he 3-4am wake up for milk to help him wean off. Got lots of cereal sample n 6 mth onwards milk powder from pd. N pd said his neck v stable leow can start on cereal, hv bought a pack of healthy times. Most prob starting cereal in

1-2 weeks time when he reach 5 months old.

Xfz> takes abt 2-3weeks Lo... From USA ma...[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Each tin from 2-4weeks.. Depend on ur baby's intake...

Like last time Ry eating 10teaspoon while my fren feeding 10tablespoon... Dun need to rush.. Slowly intro...

They have a whole life to eat.. More often than not... Parents are the ones can't wait to start... Cuz all the preparing of the food also soooooo tempting... Lol....

Those who have the FIRST FOODS Book can start browsing it and read it Lo... Very informative de...[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Simple foods that's nutritious for our little ones...

2K> for me I follow strictly until 1yo then I relaxed... But RY doesn't eat ice cream and soft drinks... Only lately she wants to drink from our cups and I've been drinking so much bbt Lo... Bad....

And many times it's my hubby who ask her to try this and that... Sigh... He eat Maggie curry she also want try Lo... Lol....

2k - Keifer sch can bring own cereal there ah?

Eden MFS say no lei... Cos they said space constraint... No space to put my tiny cereal tin... Sian...

Can ask them to feed the canned fruit puree?

Wooo our bb growing so fast! I hope to intro solid to Lucas towards end of 6th month, he has been eyeing our food with big eyes but bad mummy says no! He has a life time to eat all he wants, now I hope to give him as much bm as I can.

I'm looking forward to returning to work on wedn. I actually feel q happy to get away cos I've been with bb alone for four months. I'll miss him loads though. Am I crazy already? Hoho

Jaster, hahaha! So u r also "possessive" mommy! Hehe! Yah i also think bb must b close to hb too.. Bb can b open to being carried by anyone but ultimately, i hope he will choose his parents over anyone else.

So ling nv post Liao ...

Well, as much as I want my ger to be on bm as long as possible, but my ger is those who simp refuse and ultra dislike milk de ... She drink so little a day .. Like 60ml per 3 hour feed .. After that she simply refuse to suck and let e milk soak the hanky .. So no choice I think in order for her to gain weight and get nutrients , I gave her multi- vitamins drop prescribed by pd .. 1ml a day .. And I intend to start her on cereal soon ... See her so petite size n everytime dun finish her 125ml, heartpain loh cos like Tat how to grow? Ppl kids are milk monster .. My is milk fairy (奶仙) .. She dun need drink milk she happy.. Drink milk only she can struggle n cry till house down ... Haiz .. So heartache see her like Tat loh ... So I thought start her on cereal at least shr got eat ...

jaster> the ilullaby app really good leh!!! I finally Doenloaded it few nites ago and I'll play when rl is cranky... And she will listen until Ko Lo... Good!!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif][IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif][IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif][IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I play YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE.. first song... Haha....

I also listen till I sleep...

I like can set timer... Nice nice... But must change to airplane mode as suggested la... Else SMS or whasapp come in then disrupted Liaoz...[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I have a sleep sheep rarely used for sale...

If anyone wants, let me know...

I also have a brand new M size PET PET for sale...

Helper just digged it out and tell me got one M left... And RL already used L size since 3mos old.....

Also have a wean machine to let go....

Hand held portable machine to mash up food on the go or anywhere...

PM me if keen..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi, i've a pack of new S size Huggies & Mamypoko to let go. My girl outgrown le. Collection at Tiong Bahru or Vivo. Anyone interested, pm me.

milktea, traditional walkers might slow down the progress of bb's walking. Reason being they are unable to see their feet, hence difficulty in mental and physical co-ordination. Their brain controls leg movements, balance and posture. Tats what I read la... Moreover, more time crusing around independently means more practice also.

2ks, ya, I agree the forum is really informative, and I'm spending more $ through here too! haha.

SN,

hahaa.. yah i very possesive one.. hubby asked if 2nd one comes along then how? then i told him i'll let them have #1 while i bond with my #2!!! hahaaa... no lah.. just kidding... just now Jovan very noti lah.. over the wkend i yo yo him to slp he wants.. jus now he screamed so loudly.. cos he wants to lie down on the bed and slp on his own!? hahaaa..

Rach,

hahaaa.. i used to play you are my sunshine for Jovan's day naps.. then night time i use infant oasis or rock my baby... heheee...

yah must change to airplane mode.. got one day when i was trying my boy to slp.. got messages come in.. then he half way open his eyes wide wide! waste my effort.. got to make him drift to lala land again!

Rach: ya man... I think don't need to rush to feed them la cos they hv their own life to eat la...

But I know some babies will be interested when they c other food...

Kyler only eat outside food after 16/17 months... After he sick of porridge...

Fel: my side allows leh.. U check what brand they feeding.. Fruits the teachers told me no need to give bottled ones leh, they said they got fresh fruits serve, the teachers will mash or scrap for them eat..

allets: hi hi...u must be busy now huh...

if yr girl is like that, u have no choice but to intro cereals earlier...

u can use yr BM in your cereal ya, instead of buying flavoured ones, u can get those plain cereals...

hope she will outgrow her milk strike soon...

mimimo: no la...u not the odd one...

i feel happy to be back at work too, cos i have my own life and time, but i do misses him loads too..

but i realize now back to work, i tend to be more patient with him...think cos see him less, so will treasure the time more with him...

i pity kyler more, cos its like i tend to scold him more man nowadays...

and me too, i only going to intro cereals to him when he turns 6 months, so now its milk milk and only milk

mummies, where to buy the cereal u all mentioned in spore... wanna buy and let my gal try leh. i see ntuc only selling nestle type... cold storage have?

L3X: actually ok leh...i used to feed kyler with that...cos i wanted plain white cereal, and only nestle has it...

but some mummies will prefer their babies on organic range...

US brand mah...

i do a mixture actually, i tried a few brands...

bought happy bellies this time round cos my gf help me buy from overseas

I heard from one of my gf, Nestle cereal quite lumpy.

Any mummies got feed that Rabbit Brand from NTUC b4? I think it's cereal mixed with Si Shen. My HB's china colleague only buy this brand and ask people bring over to china for him. Just wondering izzit that good?

SN: think my last latch more than a month ago lo! Only latch when there's emergency such as run out of milk outside, or when she's inconsolable when putting to bed. Suan le, think I shall just change to faster flow teats ba.

Chen/2ks: not true that boys drool more leh. My girl now also drool till the front of her romper all wet! And if I carry her upright, my whole shoulder and arm also wet lo haha.

Am now at pd, my girl cough for 4 days le. Turn phlegmy now with running nose, when she sneezes mucus comes out lo. Her appetite also decreased, always can't finsh her milk or fight her milk even sigh!! I want my milk-loving Chloe back! ):

Back