1. Pixiepixel

2. Jaster

3. Angelina

4. Allets

5. Shirley

6. Annie

7. Won_mummy

Jaime, change to thur...u joining?

pixel, I think I will go there after I'm done with RH.

lin, yah..RH is raffles hospital..I already paid for their vaccination package which is $920.20...

Jaime, just $100 more ex meh? But it looks like double the price leh...6-in-1 vaccination package for babies up to 6 months is $920.20 wor?

I already used credit card to pay..so I can't use baby bonus anymore? Anyway, I haven't got the card yet...no news about CDA also...

Wah...so many using pigeon nose cleaner aspirador nasal...I must go try it today or tomorrow then..I keep reading the instructions but no courage to open it...lol

Allets: everyone can use the Braun thermometer la but bb ear very small so the measurement will not be accurate.. U can try.... But u MIGHT realize that the ears temp taking vary alot

Lailai: I never use cotton ball cos like so small.. I use guardian cotton pads instead..

Tollyjoy cotton buds not bad.. I prefer that than pigeon one

2k- realli ? I so far use pigeon one ok for my girl nose

Tollyjoy the cotton bud a bit bigger.. Scared make her nose hole big!

Metro sell 2 diff type from pigeon ;)

Btw have u all start to clean your bb ears?

Lailai

How come u have hear from cdA? When did u submit the form? They shld send u the letter to say CDA is approve with bank letter for the card within 2-3 weeks

I got mine on the 3rd week after I submitted in tmc

Then immediately I pumped in the $6k n called up ocbc to send me the latest statement,

Another week- ocbc sent me the statement n I have to copied to submit to th baby clinic fo their filing purposes,

Once ocbc send u the card and u have the cash, u can use it immediately liao

Lin, I submitted the form on April Fool's Day which is 1 April. I think I have to wait for a while more bah...thanks for telling me the procedure..at least I know what to expect now...else I'm totally clueless..=)

Jaime> all the nursing tanks i wear with padding.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

i love the padding inside BSS.. it has served me VERY well... i use it for all tops and bras thats too thin.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Pixie/summer's mummy, my boy rejects the NUK latex teat leh!! He suckle initially but think flow too slow (I bought the teat meant for bm) he suckle until pek chek n fuss n cry then refuse to suckle further. Dunno is it he dislikes the wide neck teat/bottle or is the flow too slow or is the shape n material of teat leh... He took 30 mins to finish 2 oz of milk loh! Whereas when I use TT bottle, he took 10 mins can finish 3 oz of milk Liao.. Just now he drank until left 1 oz he fuss n refused to drink further so I pour the remaining milk back to TT bottle n gave him n he finished all! Dunno is it he gets used to TT bottle already?

I'm gonna try using the silicon M flow teat for NUK (it comes with silicon teat when I bought the bottle) later and see if my boy takes it. If he does, means he wants a faster n easier flow teat since the shape of both the silicon n latest teats are the same.

I also noticed my boy fuss the NUK latest teat just like how he fuss over my nipples! Haha... But my boy is weird also.. Amost of the night time when I latch him, he wun fuss, will latch n KO. But during late afternoon to evening time he will fuss n cry after latching for few mins...

Rach, my boy also love TT bottle but then I noticed he always get choked coz he kan chiong drink too fast or maybe the TT teat flow is faster? The shape of bottle is really a problem, not easy to tuck in bottle/food warmer also...

rach...wat sort of padding...the nursing tank dont come with padding rite?

lai lai,,,those 6-in 1 using wat they quote is sgd440 RH [ackage has pneumococal 2 jab..which is ard 320-340

so 440+ 340= 780....u paid 920...so additional 140 or so lor

Annie

Which shoes no nipple confusion if using the nuk teats n latching!!

If the flow is too slow, use a teat puncher to widen the teat? Then dun have to buy new teat size

Anyway if really successful, i have lots of latex teats to let go cheap. At leat get back some $$ coz i have like 7packs!! Sighs.....die liao

Allets

Bb bonus n cda form u can send by post. U shld get the bb bonus pack frm hospital. Inside contains all the forms for u to fill out plus a self addressed envelope. Very ez one de

Mummies, do u know how to differentiate when yr bb roots for the breast, whether it's hunger or for comfort suckling? Sometimes, my son will want to latch on like just 15min after finishing his bottle of ebm, then when i offer him another bottle, he will drink maybe half then look for the breast again... V confused leh, sometimes i just pumped so v little milk left so afraid to latch him n agitate him when he cant get milk out.. But i also feel guilty for not letting him latch.. Then sometimes he fusses alot n fights the breast but sometimes he wants to suckle... Make mummy so confused. I was contemplating switching to 100% pumping but each tine i see him searching for the breast, i feel tt i dun have the heart to give up latching completely...

Today i will DIE!!

My gal slept frm 10am-now....later she sure wun sleep at night, think earliest is 1am lor, judging by the number of hours she has slept....jialatzzzzzzz die die die!!!

I do whatever i could to wake her up but she is not waking up leh!! I think shower her again liao bo bian!!

rach...the pads are in BSS thenn trf to the nursing tan ks u mean....so when nneed to remove the padding first? right?

i dont use breast pad coz dont tt much

Jaime> haha maybe ur girl dun want any teats at all... Uve been latching all the while..

How many times u tried the tt?? Once or twice??

Even with nuk I believe u need try a few times also...

The pink one is the 200ml one huh?? U bought 2?? Wanna sell me the unused one??

RY using for almost few months Liaoz.. Time to change and I can keep for Mei Mei next time also.. RY only have two bottles rotating day & nite...[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

pinky, i've only got kids explorer membership, but i dun quite like the place. How much is it at Royce, my gal is two? I don't mind, she hasn't been there before.

Is next thurs, 21st a good day for playgym?

lailai> u paid for RH 6in1 is how Many jab in the package?? It includes all the booster jab issit??

At the PD, we just need to use the baby bonus card to pay Lo... Like using nets.. Provided u already bank in money... U bank in $1000, next month govt will bank in $1000..

So technically it's like half price la...[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

fel : no, im not going arch house. maybe i'll use the sterile gauze like what u suggested. thanks a lot

pinkypink : yes im a member of royce. thats why im okay with it. poliwogs very far from me

lailai : same lik eme, if he latch 1 side then fall sleep while other breast feels very full i just pump out both. although the outcome from the latched breast definitely lower than the unlatch one but it doesn't matter for me. as long as i cleared both. but i only do this when its night feed. so i can sleep better, if not must wake up to pump out

lin lee : i got the powder already, from jasper. applied it since last night

xiaofezhu : engorgement? u never pump? what did the doc say, giving u any med? hang in there okay. sure u can do it one. jia you!

pixie : hahaha u bathe her sure she wakes up one. too bad tonight no soccer match to watch, if not i'll be happy to company u. hahaha

Angelina - I got pump.... duno wat happen... each time pump combine yield can get 250-300ml... fever came yday afternoon duno why leh... now feeling very low... was trying to pump just now and yield was only 100ml haiz...

fel, lin lee, 2ks

same as linlee, main consideration is to get the thinnest stem. so far, hvnt "break" b4 while using. afterall not like i "hackin" my bb gal nose.... lol... mayb when she grow older, then big nose holes liao, then use thicker one tat 2ks recommend?? but when gal older liao, my hubby switch to nasal spray, then it come out when my gal sneeze,, also didnt use much of the cotton stems liao.. =p

btw, any mommies need bravado original nursin bra in medium size? i have 2 bnib (blush n butterscotch) to let go. bought wrong size. want to let go tis two b4 i can get 2pc of the correct size from rach instead. pm me if interested. =)

L3X, i find it difficult to use pencil or pen on the milk bag too. I used water resistant marker.

jaime, I also bought size two for my boy. He could drink, but i can see the flow is too fast. Milk is splling from the sides. Size one might be better. No harm trying tough. Oh, u mentioned playgym next tues, i can! Anyone else?

Transition to bottle feed is usually a trial and error on teats. NUK and TT might or might not work for some. But at least a higher chance than other teats ba. Need to try a few times, sometimes even battling for hours. My boy took the bottle last night and rejected today. Wana cry liao. Wasted my milk again.

xiafeizhu, dun give up. Come so far liao, conquering the fever, hang in there

Lin, the playmats are nice, but really ex lei.

Lailai: you should be getting it soon cos I submit on the same day as you. Just got my card today. They will send another letter with the pin no within the next 7 days.

2ks,

is it? the cotton on the stem is better than the pigeon? hmmm.. i will keep a look out nxt time i go shoppin. cos my older gal stil use, but not as much only. but we still use the pigeon ones on her.... if tollyjoy better, mayb can switch her to it instead. tollyjoy xtra thin stem as thin as pigeon ones?

Moshi mummies, been a silent reader for the last few weeks, too busy wif working from hme.

I need some advice on milk bottle. My ger has been using tt bottle since 3wk for ebm. Usually she drink well and finish all her milk. But recently, she start to have alot of milk leaking out from the side of her mouth and also leaving the last 20-30ml for each feed. I changed to avent, not working well for her, she dun like it. Is there a problem wif her TT bottle or she is just fussy, lazy to drink/suck the last 20-30ml.

THKS

xiaofeizhu : wow thats a lot n suddenly drop to 100 can understand ur feeling. early days i also felt pain til i cant breathe n sleep. feels like giving up but i super tahan n asked hb tohelpme massage while im pumping for 3 days. after that i frlt better. hang in there okay. hope u canget through this, sure u can do it. jia you okay

Bb rabit

my bb leaks bm at the side of the mouth almost every feed. My bm is wasted every feed. I realised that she suck but lazy to swallow. Or suck too fast kancheong spider n the amt is too much for her to handle so dribble out

so I take out the bottle everytime she dribbles out bm. I am take out bottle for her to catch up her swallowing like 10times per feed.

Mine is smallest feed hole liao still cannot. Bo bian lor

Chen - I agree ex lei and after their crawling stage over. Probably back to store room rite?

I wan to see rach one if cheaper then probably will get it from her;)

Pooh bear- No leh, if i give her 120ml, sure left 30ml. If i give her 90ml, also left 30ml. I realised she just love to leave abit of BM

Pixie-Mine also smallest hole liao. I wasted like 30mlX8feed every day....

Allets: Thanks.. my mums busy w her work.. sometimes she jus comes over n stay overnight.. but i handle both kiddos myself unless its really bad, den she'll help me out to play w the big one..

won_mummy: thank u..i will..

Jaime: yah.. its a super long night n day.. i washed a total of 5 rounds of clothes n mattress covers..=S can die... u also v tired ya.. sigh! lets all jia you tog... supposed to let Jay tk 6in1 on mon, but hes sick.. so simon ng ask me let him feel better den tk.. jus make sure its b4 8 weeks old..

i think the indoor play area u asking at DTE is called explorer kids.. =) nt bad, membership v cheap.. Jav is a member dere... he enjoys playing dere! hehee.. but my hb is the tired one cos he'll b climbing up the high playground w him..hahaa..

as for tuina, the waiting time depends on wad time n day u go.. normally early morn or noon on weekdays nt alot of ppl.. i like to go at mayb 11.45am or go 4pm one.. like near closing time n no ned wait, cos no ppl at all..hehe.. sat n sun expect more ppl, esp sundays! scary amt of ppl! cos only open half a day..=)) no booking of appts.. all walk in, take number n wait..=D i prefer the xu yi shi n another is liu yi shi i tink.. dere is one huang yi shi i tink but i don like her..=X ahahaha..

sinmey: ya lo.. i expected it.. but din know it wld strike him soooo badly..=.=

mimimo: thank u for yr compliments, but im trying my best to hang on strong too.. sigh! im sure u can do it !!!! lets do our best! hehe

BabyG: thank u.. Jav still nt feeling, rejected dinner somemore.. terrible day.. wish tmr wld b all better!

Angelina: today tuina din open.. sigh! my mums busy w her work recently.. n even if shes here, normally im still e one handling both..=P

pinky: i only took it for first 2 days..=Pp

pinkjji: i don mind too, hopefuly can manage 2.. wait till Jav's all better!

Thanks butter8!

i actually travelled out to a nearby PD w both Jav n Jay myself.. called cab, go se PD n buy diapers n cab hm.. =S Jav threw tantrums b4 going hm i wasted more den 15 mins dere cos he jus cried n refused to go.. n i was having didi in pupsik, cant carry him.. so fed up. sigh! but at least i managed to survive..anw, PD told me its the same virus tt attacked him causing him flu, cough n nw dirrehea n vomitting.. tsktsk.. needa wait dono hw long b4 he gets well.. tmr going back tuina for Jay, mayb will let Jav tui also.. $$$ flying all away... =SS

good luck to me tonight... *keeping fingers crossed!!!!*

Rach: i'll skip this gathering on Fri too... i might jus drop by collect the stuffs frm u cos i need my medela spare parts.. i dowan bring 2 recovering kiddos dere n spread the germs to all the lil bbs.. aft seeing Jay suffering these few days, dowan any bbs to go thru same thing.. so, i shall see all ladies next outing ok! =D ENJOY!!

Mummies.. Check with you all arr... About how many month than you will stop let your bb wear the mittens ar? I thinking of letting my girl's finger free.. But meanwhile i scare she

Scratch herself leh...

angelia: i let her mitten free around 3rd week. i keep trimming her nails, there is no problem of scratching so far unless i forgot to trim her nails.

BBrabit, same here..my boy will always leave 20-40ml when we give him 100ml..force him to drink also cannot..his lips are so sealed tight..

Angelia, I cut his nails today since it is his actual full month and let him try mitten free..

Back