(2011/03) Mar 2011

I have a tin of enfalac...used half already but not using it anymore as my bb is on total breastmilk...anyone going to rach's place this Fri is using enfalac? I can give you..very wasteful to throw it away..

Mummies who latch and pump...after you latch your bb...do you still pump on the same breast?

'Cause my bb always latch 1 side only and I have to pump the other side out...but I find it very unbalanced to pump 1 side only so I end up pumping both sides despite another one has been latched on...

babyhappie, I think as long there's soild stools, shouldn't be considered diarrhoea? I also suspect my bb is having diarrhoea 'cause he's always farting (with yellow residue on his diaper) and his poo is very watery and yellow...but my mil said bb drinking bm is like that...very normal...=/..I'm still monitoring though...

Just brought my ger to kidslink @jurong east .. Waiting times ok lah around 45 mins.. Pd was attenTive but he wore a madk n speaks so fast , couldn't really catch wat he said at times.. Sian, my ger got her dad sinus gynes.. Doc said is not cold but sinus n sensitivity.. So any change in temp, dusty or soft toys will cause her sinus.. Also said her skin v sensitive need to change body wash.. He gave her nose drop n like that plus consultation $84 bucks..

I also Checked with pd, he said even infant like my ger can

use e braun thermometer liao.. Dun need to wait until 4monfhs or wat..

As for regurgitation of milk, by 4 months will be better..

Ask u all ar, what body wash recommended for sensitive skin? She currently using j&j milk bath..

Currently

Allets, can use sebamed or cetaphil.

Starfruit, should b taking the 6-in-1 ard 4th may as by den baby 6 weeks liao

NUK experts .. Imade a boo boo .. Bgt level 2 instead of 1 n I only notice when I was cutting it open

Can an almost 2 mth old take level 2 . Is it significantly faster .. Need advise if not I need to go buy the level 1 again

Lin lee - which pd u went? $470? So ex. Mine only $245. 6 in 1 + rotavirus.

L3x - for what I know, just need to go for 6 in 1 jab aft wk 6. 1st mth's hep b is incl. Save ur Bb 1 less pain.

Allets - how u find e kidslink pd at Chinese garden there? Gd?

Rach u know I bgt the pink tommee tippee ..my girl dun wan at all leh .. That's y I cursing how come their slogan says he closest thing to breast etc .. Bluf me lor .. So now I go get NUK n try .. No choice Liao .

Hi Mummies!!

I just went to the doc this morning... Engorement until high fever, headache and shiver... sianz half... really demoralising on BF... feel like I can't cope with the pumping and feeding after CL leaving on coming friday... and seems like my bb quite attached to the CL... very stress.... really feel like giving in to FM...

mine is as attached lei

my pade told me the brand she choose is free from lead and mercury..cos when i asked her why so ex also lei

is it the reason?? I don no

somemore - rotavirus is addtional to top up [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Royce i don't have membership ..

Actually I realise most of the gym not near mrt station .. Need to drive right .. I tried out most when it was free before he turn 1 .. I didn't quite like polliwogs

Wat abt the downtown east one ? I think their ball pit can have different colour etc .. Any one been there before ?

Next tue I definitely letting my boy skip school coz his bday ...

N wil bring to play gym coz it has been a yr since he went any gym .. Hisdaddy don't like indoor gym :p

Sinc e the daddy not ard , I can bring any where :p

Next tue how ? Pinkypink still In jail right ? Butter 8 also right ? If after next week , I need to take public transport n j need to miss school which I am quite reluctant coz pay school fee leh

Lailai - When i do pump, i pump both boobs also, despite bb just latch on and "empty" my breast liao...

Even when i feel n touch touch, super soft liao, still can pump out like 30ml mostly, sometimes 50ml also got... Haha... Sometimes after latch n pump liao... baby suckle, still got milk one lor... haha...

xiaofeizhu,

hugs hugs... dun feel stressed.. u can do it de.. direct latching or bottle feeding... if needed to perhaps you can give 1 or 2 FM feed for u to rest a bit? jia you ah...

Rach,

thanku! received my medela spare parts n funnels liao!!! yeah.. i can start pumping again!!!

lin lee,

thanks for the 6-in-1 jab explanation!

additional info, i called the clinic (healthway) and they charge $95 for the 6-in-1 jab but dats excluding consultation and stuff. i think they have a package as well for subsequent jabs but i didnt ask much. intending to check it out when i go down for the ist jab.

Thinking of bringing my kids for a tuina session at Yu guo?

Is it long wait ? Need to make appt ? Which physician is better?

Lilprecious , has jayien gone for his 6th week jab

I gg tomorrow coz I bring #1 to see dr Simon Ng then I think out of convenience i let him jab my girl also .. Lazy to go back my usual place plus cheaper at dr Simon Ng

jamie

i gg tmr- same as jes

but jes will go at noon ard 3 as her hub will fetch her w the kids

i most likely gg at 9-10 with hazel same timing too[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

won mummy,

my hubby said 6-in-1 jab cannot deduct medisave so was considering going for separate jabs but i say the baby will suffer more pain so now he agree to go for the 6-in-1 jab. but duno the Bukit Batok or Kidslink clinics' prices are better.

Lin, how's the kidslink clinic @ rivervale? Good? Which pd did you go to? Wah...so 6-in-1 vaccination is $440? That's like half the price of RH 6-in-1 vaccination package. My heart aches now. 0_0

How to use the bb bonus? I already paid for RH 6-in-1 package leh.

Any mummies using the pigeon nose cleaner to dig your bb's nose? My bb's nose is quite dirty but I don't dare to use it. How do you clean it? Use wet cotton ball?

Lin - Regarding the Mat, you can ask Rach... She got lobang for it as well...

I'm planning to get it when i get my house.... Now my place too small, no place to put the mat also...

Lailai - Nose cleaner? You referring to the nasal aspirator to "suck" out those "fluid" from nose?

I haven try that... But hor, my baby nose always got those dried n crusty nose dirt, i'd dig it out for him using the adult dig ear kind of stick...

Sounds very cruel la, but his nasal passage already so tiny liao, with so much dirt blocking, he cannot breathe well, lagi worse... So every 1-2 days when i see it gets congested, i will dig it out for him... Not a pleasant moment for him, but it's for his own good also la...

No choice...

Lailai

i used to stay opp rivervale mall. Both PDs are good but I was assigned to Lilian lim and stuck with her ever since. Shifted now my bb is PD-less haha...

They are good, queue is horrible. But Lilian lim

took her time to explain stuff to u...she is gentle too.

Once Lilian lim not ard, I took Alyson tan. She is gentle too. Not rushed kind. Remember to grab some freebies they put at the cashier counter. Heehee. Ask if they can give u foc fm samples too. Standby mah [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Lai- you meant RH - raffle hospital?

I know some hospitals don approve payment using bb bonus lei..

like that time when I brought clara back for her hearing review at parent craft at TMC. also cannot use CDA lor

My pade is lilian lim

you google her and she has very good feedback and review abt her

she super patient and lor soh which i like but dislike cos the long long q...can be super long cos she take time to go thru with patient [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I don no why everyone say mine is ex...tot is standard rate ...now heart break!

but nvr mind since I used the Bb bonus - this clinic is approved by MCYS to use the CDA..so i have more than euff to use [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

NOSE- I use the pigeon pump

is very good, I pump every day to clean clara nose .

No wet cotton ball is allow cos scare some little wool get stuck in the nose...

Rach - u got the lobang for the playmat huh?

Kind of ex man the world of korea

for $300 - i heart break in cash!

Pixie

i agreed with you

Clara love to see her and whenever we bring her to see dr lilian, she just guai guai let her do and check

fel,

for congested nose, i do it after my gal bath... usually nose will b a little damp/wet... then i dipped pigeon extra thin cotton buds into water. then poke in my gal nose to pull the "stuffs" out... find this quite effective.. mayb u want to try? using those adult ear digger may b a little rough.. juz for info niah...

Poky - Thanks... Pigeon got sell extra thin cotton buds ah?

i need to go buy liao then..

Xiaofeizhu : dont feel that kk.. Before my CL leave, i also scare i cannot manage bb.. When i think of alone at home with bb than need to latch/pump/bath do abit housework, i feel like crying too.. Cause scare cannot cope well.. But so far until now, 3day after CL leave... I still can manage so i think you can do it too... Just that bathing time and eating time must be quick lo... Cannot like last time take my own sweet time liao... Just arga bb drinking time and your pump time.. Can de... ^^ jiayou kk! All the best! :D

Lin,

i have a LG Prime & 1 LG Parklon.

Think the price increase .. bought 2 yrs back & i remember the price is not that high ..

Not sure if Rach got lobang coz i know world of korea is the importer for this ...

I bought from Gmarket Korea & shipped from Korea that time at lower price then they go complain. Since then Gmarket nvr sell liao ...

No regret spending the $$ on the mat .. i think it worth the $$. Also, it has resale value ... Prefer the LG Prime more than the Parklon. Better quality, materials, color, .. & price too .. ;p

Lin - yours is pkg? That's y $400+? mine is per jab. $100 for 6 in 1 b4 consultation fee.

L3x - I use e CDA - Bb bonus card to pay for her bill at e bt batok pd.

Pixie - envy!! Gong cha!! Yday went jp w Bb n hb only manage to saiko hb let me drink ya kun kopi... Miss it so much!!

Bb nose dirt - I use my own finger to remove it when it reaches e opening. Actually aft 1-2 days it will auto come out de. Aft her few sneeze...

L3x

I've checked. Bukit batok prices cheaper than kidslink.

But I will be going to kidslink for jab this time round coz can claim frm company. But only 3visits a year so must claim

the chor ones like jab packages etc hahahhahaahahahah ...errr mother of 2 must be 精打细算 liao

Lailai RH package for 2 jab of pneumococal

Which is intotal sgd 340 but intotal still a bit ex ard sgd 100 plus coz RH lor .. Not so heart pain right

I recognize hazel but dun recognize u linlee . If u see one screaming toddler boy n one crying bb then it's me. I book 930 slot

Jaime

can book ma?

Tuina cannot book one la. I called them to book for tmr appointment also cannot lei[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

aiyah- u go add me in FB lor. then see a aunty face - is me [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

[email protected]

sinmey

thank for sharing. I probably will get this for in order to plan gathering in my hse la.

I will take the LG since u mention very worthit!

Pinkypink: very contradicting hor us, one moment we wanna drag hours of pumping then another moment wanna pump more cos #1 is drinking...

Xiaofeizhu: dun give up.. Starting after cl left it will be messy and frustrating at times... Tell yourself that u will pass thru..

Try to plan your pumping before Hubby leaves work or when he is around.. Then office hours Just try your best... Carry baby and put beside u when u pump then can pacify when u are pumping too..

Slowly u get the hang of it and can multi task le

Back