(2011/03) Mar 2011

Sinmey: cos that time I pumped in bkk, Then last day le I lazy to pack back so Hubby said don't wash so he down think 2 bottles... Damn funny him..

allets

rare that they leak...they leak usually is coz i overlopad the bag...but i do find torn milkbags...then i will write to lansinoh...

last time they have batch number slips in each tissue packet...now dun have,. so cannot tell them batch # for qc tracking

they will refund me a box if i write in usually

dun need so kiasu keep in ziplock lah...anyway once leak i will throw away whole bag lo

ebm can use to bath bb...alot of ppl does that leh

Angelia, ur mil is disgusting! Drink ur milk! Haha.. She wanna test ur quality of milk is it? Pink pink very funny but ya loh, later she hooks to your milk taste then snatch milk with ur gal, lol!

2Ks, ur Hubby damn power to drank 1 whole bottle of ur ebm! I always ask my hb to try my milk n tell me how it taste like coz I dun dare to take diary product one, smell of it wanna puke Liao.. So sometimes when mynmilk leak I smell my clothes got milk smell I find it Er xin loh! Our milk very oily one leh... Then I find my milk very diluted leh.. Dunno is it not enough nutrients?

Allets, u also Li hai dare to try ur own milk! Haha...

I also spilled 1 bottle of my ebm b4 n even broke the Medela bottle cap, heart pain! But I more heart pain is when I dropped my freestyle pump motor! Now the screen crack n cannot see the timing le! Bought so ex n dropped it due to careless very tui loh... My ebm I still not so tui coz many I know I have spare so I not so angry, haha...

babybride, here's my update for u [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

i've asked me gal's pd regarding ur boy's weight... she mentioned, newborn tend to lose weight for up to ten days after birth, so ur bb is just a few days after that period. the rate of the weight increament is not a concern. try to breastfeed your bb more often and on his demand... making sure that he's well fed and hydrated.

to ensure that he's on track, u have to monitor the frequency of his poo and pee, jaundice level and color (pink pink color)... any changes in the three mentioned must be referred to ur boy's pd asap, else he's a healthy bb [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Annie : ya lah! Haisyo... Now i cannot imagine later they come back home than what a face i will use to see her lo... Kao! She even can tell my CL that, my BM is sweet taste... Oh gosh! My CL also find her abit sot lo... Where got ppls go taste the daughter-inlaw BM de... Waliew... Precious BM leh! =\ seriously lo... I am going to protect my BM lo... *scare* HAHA!

angelia, ur bm sweet arh? can use for kopi-c or teh-c lo :p

i ever heard ppl say if we eat corn and bf, bm will be sweet lo, so bb will like it [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] wat u ate to MAKE ur bm sweet arh? keke... i reali don dare to taste my bm leh... but maybe one fine day i siao siao i will try lo o_O

Zenia : lol ! I dont know what i do to make it sweet leh... My CL say some ppls de is sweet, some ppls is the neinei smell very thick de... =\ maybe one day you try abit nah... Scarly your one also sweet leh... Lol !!!

Andrea, if you believe in chinese medicine...can try 猴枣散 (recommended by another mummy, Annie) and it works for my boy....

Allets : hmmm.. I think so too.. Hahaha!! You go try yours? =\ lol !!

ST : funny lah you.. Want it to be sweeter than you go buy corn... Hahaha! =\

LOL !!! I google this question "how does breast milk taste like?" and this is what i get... =P

it taste like many things! For those who have tasted it at an age you can remember, you probably thought it was white, creamy, chocolate milk! Breast milk is veryCREAMy! It is also sweet, like sugar! when a person taste it, they quickly become addicted! its VERY easy to get addicted to fresh breast milk! though most people arent attracted to those people whom are addicted to breast milk. But what most dont know is that people who are addicted to breast milk have special abilitys. Males who are addicted to breast milk are more likely to make a baby with special abiliys! Abilitys that NO one else has, that we think are impossible! For females, they are different, when they become addicted they become beautiful, like NO one can believe! Most celebs. are addicted to breast milk!

Wah! Our Bm really that good? =\ Mans take liao, bb next time come out got special ability leh! Lol !!! Must show my hb tonight!!! Muahahaha! Ask him wack my BM down! =X HAHA!!!!

Chen - I put it lying down and freeze...

Angelia / Zenia - My bm also sweet de... I also don't dare to taste... Hubby tasted and told me it's sweet sweet one.. haha...

ST : lol ! Corn milk sounds abit eeeeeu... =X hmmm... Why not coconut? Lol ! Than your BM will become coconut milk! =X

Fel : hmm.. My hb never try leh! If he want to try, i dont mind leh.. Haha!! I shall tell my hb to try hor... Hahaha! Tell him i dont mind he latch on , just keep some for my daughter can liao! HAHA!!! =X he will sure thought that i'm kidding with him lo! =X

Sorry I abit far away.

Allet, my su he wan I think same as you, yellow ball, big pill.

I bought S$25 from Fuhua.

Damned idiot loh, I asked the guy isit small small like bo zai pills, he said ya. Rch home then realised it's NOT!

So my aunty cut into pcs for me to eat with my red date or milo evryday loh.

Milktea> Mine is like yours, you can dissolve in longgan tea instead of cutting into small pcs.

aaa, the taste quite buay shiok loh, so aunty cut small pcs then i just swallow as much I can with the red date tea.

Once I finished this box of 10, can stop le I think. My tummy 7788 liao.

And next mon I will start my massage officially!! Yahoo!!

Rach, btw, Mona does massage for c sec mothers before hor?

I alittle scare my wound will kana during massage leh. heehee..

C sec mummies, any advise?

milktea> I dissolve in water else very yucky taste.

Im starting massage by Mona this sunday(will be my day 24), should be okay as my wound ok le. (no pain etc, *Touchwood*).

milktea20,

u noe our c-sect wound hor the first layer is on the c-sect line, then internally, it's abt 3-4" above the bikini line... u touch touch these areas, if pain then ask them not to massage. else will affect the healing process...

Toking abt csect wound

last time some area numb liao coz nerves there died-ed...now this time round even a bigger area

if mummies have the same prob, dun need to panic, some of the "dead flesh" will have feeling back slowly...some are permanent

Hi ST, thanks for the advice. it's for me actually, but now running a fever as well. Going to see doctor soon, hope the meds are suitable for breastfeeding.

Angelia... Ha ha.. Your mil is really un predictable......

Aiyoh, mummies.. Dun know how to handle my bb girl... So cranky... Just now, dun know what she wants...dun wanna feed, wanna sleep, tummy got wind.... Buay tahan..i cried w her too.... Super depressing... How am I gonna cope w her alone???

My ger also cranky today.. Fed her at 2.30pm after that no matter how I pat, refuse to sleep..'Put her on bed only eh eh.. Until 5pm buay tahan make milk for her thinking she will ko.. After milk stil dun wan sleep.. Was carrying her while having my dinner n finally she ko in my arm while i was eating..

Angelia- u and ur weird idea .. Can't imagine hb suck.. Yucks!! But he might be an even better pump than bb ya.. No worry abt enforcement ya.. But that's super bian tai.. Think we insane from all e confinement that we have weird thought.. haha..

Hi mummies,

I am bringing my boy out tmr...not very sure abt the traffic safety rule..

can I hold my boy in my arm or it is compulsory to put my boy in the infant car seat??

Tres : =.=" hais!! Super biantai mil , i've got!!! =[

Allets : haha!! I am really sot on my confinement time liao.. Everyday at home till siao!! =\ but i go run out AWHILE lah... Need to breathe abit of fresh air!! Haha!

pupsik pouches

will be delivered tonite..: I'm waiting for it to come anytime.:

Those who wan it to be courier tmr, pls PM me...

Haven't read a single post today... If I miss out anything, pls PM me...

Thanks..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Yeah tml is Skye full mth party! 1 mth has flew by so quickly. Confinement will be officially over after today. I'm gonna miss my CL, her yummy dishes, her help n company. Sian Liao.. I'm gonna be panda Liao..

Angelia; actually I've a friend who is in her 20's n her mother BM supply so high n whole fridge her mother milk so whole family including mil/nieces...drinking her mother milk... she also offer me... but i gross out!!

Oh ya... the niece (in her 20's too) who drink the BM of my friend's mother is a winner in a beauty peagent...so maybe becos of drinking the BM??!!

Treestar : hmmm... Webbie say woman who drink BM will prettier lo... Dont know true anot... Anyone wanna try and tell me? Hahahaha!! Wah! Your friend power lah! Whole family drink BM sia!! Lol... If my supply can be soooo powerful , i dont mind drinking! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] heehee!

Waaa I finally can come in here.. I tell u, 24 hrs a day is not enuff.. Felt tat my whole 24 hrs sucked up by baby.. Full day only gets to rest 3-4 hrs then rest of day busy w changing diapers, napkins, latching, coaxing him to sleepin, burping him, bathing him, cleanin him frm his vomiting etc etc..

Thx thx Zenia.. My boy poos everyday > 3 times, urine not yellow, changed diapers a few times though not very wet caz I scared rash so chAnge every few hrs, his jaudice low n ok Liao so shld b ok bah? Juz tat his weight gain is slow.. He latch on demand.. My nipples goin to drop Liao. He sucks very hard, then at times pull e nipples very hard. Somemore he dozed off awhile after latching so he can latch almost every hr if he wants.. My nipples r super sore even w breastshields 24 hrs a day, once touch nipples they send shivers down mi..sometimes baby struggles, accidentially use his hands to hit nipples waaa i tell u super pain loh

I tried using nipple cream no use lah before cream takes effect got wipe off n latch Liao.. Now bf experience more 恐怖than preg Liao keke

Zenia, So weight gain slow shld b ok right? Don't need bring to pd right? I called kkh today.. They say since discharged no pd appt I cannot make appt for baby. Can only walk in. So weird hor

Tml is also Jayden's full mth celebration.

About bm, I have a friend whose supply also alot. Whole family will drink her ebm including the fil.

If really can make me prettier, I dun mind drinking..Haha.. But my supply super low.. =(

babybride, pd say as long as bb gaining weight, poo, pee, color and jaundice okie then no prob... maybe u wan to fix time bottle feed ur bb so tt u can ensure how much he drinks, cos sometimes latch then they sleepy also nv drink much de... somemore can REST ur nipple a bit ma...

pd say if latch u must feed on demand and feed very frequently lo...

Mummy- am super tired.. But just ate herbal chicken with a little of alcohol..'wonder if it evaporate Liao n can i pump.. Or do i need to wait? My house now still so many ppl cos my uncle n family come n send e herbal chicken n play with my niece n nephew.. Today fri and my sis still dun wan to bring e 2 home.. Arrgh! I need to rest!

Babyhappie : wah! Your friend's fil also drink? Omg! Power! =|

Hmmmm... About supply low.. I am going to try a tea called "Sacred Tea" to boost supply.. Although my supply is okay but i still want more... *greedy mummy!* so maybe after i try that liao than let you all know again... =\

Mummies wanna know more... Can check up the webbie at http://www.originsjamumassage.com/Sacred-Tea.html , about the Sacred tea i referring... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Jus speed read thru also.. Suddenly like everyday no time..

Today sent Jav to sch n I cried all e way hm.. Sent him dwn w didi in pupsik, he reached, went in w Tchr to had his temp taken, n den his bf.. While sitting dere.. He heard music n actually clapped his hands n smile.. Upon seeing this, I actually jus felt like taking him hm w me.. Can't bear to leave him dere. Sigh!

I'm so emo today, cried n cried.. Jus feel so lonely.. Dono y also.. Silky hormones.. Hopefully nt depression. Haha. Actually I feel i'm handling all right w both monsters.. But jus feel lonely thou gt Jav play w me.. Jus wanted someone by my side to accompany me.. N talk to me.. Boooo. Felt like a total siao Lang crying n crying.. =.=

summers mommy n 2Ks: welcome to the panda club.. Haha.. But I'm sure u 2 can do it.. Think will handle even better den me.. Jia you..! Happy full month to both bb Skye n bb Kiefer!

Angelia: yr mil v scary leh.. I think if it's my mil I will run away lo. Haha..

I jus tried giving my frozen ebm to Jay today.. Mixed w fresh ebm.. Tried 50/50 ml n even 30/70ml but each time ge drinks, he cries w the bottle in mouth n refuse to swallow.. He does swallow a lil here n dere but aft tt will scream like mad.. Each time give him 100ml he only manage to drink 50ml most.. W lotsa struggling. I tink he really rejects frozen ebm .. Headache. I got more den 50pkts of 200ml in my freezer. =.=

Hi, my bb nose is stucked, tried use cotton wool to form a stick to clear her nose( which taught during prenatal course) but can't ler. Should use sucker? Anybrand to recommend? Or any other methods?

hi mummies, sorry to disturb..

I have a brand new in box Avent Electric Sterilizer for sale at $100. Warranty is valid until Apr 2012.

Please PM me if interested.. Thanks..

My boobies sometimes fell burning Laing n my areola area fill itchy, is tis normal or is tis signs of inflammation? I ve no fever though.

Yean, I use tissue roll to sharp edge to pick my boy nose. It's effective n he doesn't feel uncomfy. He will guai guai let me pick his nose!

Pixie can drink her own ebm since she has so much SS!! Wahaha... Gross leh, whole family drink ebm.. Imagine ur FIL addicted n when stock in fridge finish, he will tell u, can pump some milk for me? Omg!!

I dun dare to taste my own milk loh.. Mine like not very creamy leh.. More watery kind.. I got try to smell it, I dun like, abit fishy smell. Eee...

Wa Tmr many mummies holding full mth party leh! Me, Fush, 2Ks, Summer's mummy... I'm so excited abt Tmr party too!

Tonight my shift is from 11pm till 2am then I can go sleep while my husband takes over me..

Angelia: I'm taking tt sacred tea n Find it very effective.. But if one day dun Tk then next day ss lower abit!! So must b consistent de..

Angelia

Where to get the sacred tea? My ss nt enuff for my milk monster.. Sibei stress!! When u buy, jio me k!

Full mth parties

Wow.. So many parties going on tml!! Haf fun k.. We all waited long enuff for this.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Back