(2011/03) Mar 2011

Dear all,

I always did the right thing by using the only time I have to come to thread and complain.

Glad to know that its normal for first few nites to be killer.

I tot I might giveup BF loh until I read that its normal.

I might buy FM to standby at nite so that bb can slp longer, then I pump out for backup.

I tired nevermind, but I very heartpain that bb have to wakeup evry 1/2 to 1hr to get milk from me.

I tried pumping it out but not enough for him, then breast engored.

But thks that Hubby keep encouraging me.

CL is ok but I think in some ways abit lazy, she kept suggesting me to give baby FM instead. Coz evrytime bb wakes, she got to wkup and bring bb to me. So she hardly slp last nite also.

I was just telling Rach, my CL discourage me to shower with herbs, she said very sticky. She said just shower with water heater ok de since its hot water.

-_-

And commented that shower with herbs with sticky, got bath like no bath.

But dun care lah, will buy the herbs and try.

Water retention after delivery, Fel, thks for sharing that it will go off soon. Glad to hear that. CL told me red bean soup can expedite for water retnetion to go off.

Hope I will go into the stable stage soon then can join you all to chat here liao.

2Ks, thks for always being there =P

Ohyes, for c sec, we cant take chicken essence, what can we eat to pu ourselves?

Alrightly nw, need to shop for whatever I need so that I go into stable stage faster

2ks: oh haha, ehh wanna ask u,for breastfeeding right, do u give water to ur baby after feeding? Or we not supposed/not recommended to give water to newborns? My MIL ask me to give water, but i read online, that its not recommended leh. Breastmilk/formula milk in worst case scenerio to be given only.

2Ks- I think I have endure her lo. If really cannot I ask her to leave early. I rather 辛苦a bit

Milktea-it's ok to give FM for 1 feed at nite. U need rest to produce more milk also

Hello mummies,

Annie: I not first time mum but I struggled with bf. It's like my greatest fear after delivery. N I really struggle with latching...

Neinei v sore... Breasts oso hardening... Scare sia...

My hse cant get e morning sun, bb missed out opportunity to suntan this morning... Anyone knows if evening sun can? My bb different blood type fr me... Hopefully she can clear e blood test on Monday sia...

Belinda,

=) saw your qs posted to 2ks... i actually asked my PD abt feeding water to the bb... water does fill the tum of the bb but hor no nutrional value leh... so bb still hungry... maybe u can try latching on somemore.. or if not supplement with FM...

milktea,

jia you jia you! i also insane liao... one day okie one day not okie... like yday i was still chatting happily with my gynae... today i'm darn feeling down... too many ppl around... i realise when i take care of my boi i dun like a lot of ppl ard... cos all eyes on me... i feel very stressed up!!!

sunesis,

evening sun from 5pm to 7pm... my PD said one..

mommies,

now already day 10, bb's umbilical cord still not dropping off... how??? and also there are like rashes on my boi's face.. then his face not smooth smooth one... is it never bathe clean or properly? my boi doesn't like to slp in cold... he likes to be kept warm wor...

Jaster: oh ok, becox I tried giving S26 1st time last night, I thought it will keep her full for the whole night, but she woke up after 3 hours because somehow I dono where I got the idea that FM can tong them for whole night. haha. I gave abit of water last night, den she still hungry, so i latch her on and I gave her abt 30ml of EBM, but she was still abit cranky.

Milktea: I was in the same boat as u. Cried for the first 2 days, my hubby ask me why I so emo. I think its becox my whole body so sticky, den lack of sleep, den worst part is, body need to rest then everything cannot do, feel like so handicapped. Then my fingers the joints there aching and every day/night break out in cold sweat, body so sticky like anything. My hair now oily until stick to my head alrdy.

Milktea: u are welcome.. Just get your body ok first.. First week is very stressed esp for first timers.. So rest well first, baby won't run away.

But remember, do try to latch also during daytime like what I suggest to u. After latch continue to pump so that milk comes faster.

As for the herbs for bathing, ok leh not sticky at all.. I wipe my body with the herbs la, my cl boils it with lemongrass and Ginger..

Belinda: this water issue was mentioned earlier before. For me I do give a few sips everyday.. It's like to rinse their mouth to clear the milk enzymes in their mouth.

But think other mummies insisted not giving..

To me a few sips won't affect anything la.. Kyler been like that since young and till now he only loves water, no juice, no yakult, no ribena.. Only his fav water

Belinda: that is a risk of overfeeding! Bb cranky might not only be hungry. Have u burp her? Check her poo pee? Tummy wind? Wanna cuddle soothe?

If me I do it this way, let's say I gave 60ml. Finished i burp, soothe him and put back to cot.. Try soothing if still making noise till ok..

Then let's say half hour still cry, then prob it's really not enough, then I will latch (if not tired) otherwise give half the amount that he was drinking earlier.. If fm abit more lesser.

If bb didn't finish it's fine. Then burp and put back to cot.

This is what I will do la, doesn't apply to everybody but u can try...

As for numbness in fingers, u follow me from now. Wash yr face, brush your teeth, wash your hands all with lukewarm water as in boiled water warm warm one..

This is to prevent wind to enter your joints.. Just be guai and do it for this one month.. Alright?

Definitely helps, no harm trying right?

Abit loh soh but hope it helps!

Milktea: your cl suppose to brew tonics for u.. But first 12 days not supposed to take chix so usually they use pork loin.

And pls dun take those fish Essence cos u c sec. That only cause u to grow flesh at the scar there.

First two days I drank 生化汤 to clear the blood.. Subsequent days not much lochia already..

But the soup is soooo bitter!

2ks: oh okok, think i will give little bit also, to clear the tongue like u say. Btw, does ur uterus/womb ache or hurt when u walk? Mine does leh, after the massage lady massage yesterday. Dono isit smth wrong anot

ladies,

ask you all ah.. do you all wear bra at home.. my breasts seem to get engorged pretty easily though i'm pumping like every 2 hours now... should be lesser rite?

2ks: huh? so means what? cause i gave FM right, den 3 hrs later she woke up crying. then her mouth make that looking for milk sucking action, so I latch her on, then she still hungry, so i gave her EBM 30ml den she still make that sucking face, so I gave her a little bit of water. I checked her poopee, dont have leh, then I also burped her alrdy. But then, in the end i let her make noise abit, den she fall asleep liao.

Yeah, ive been washing my hands in warm water, now at least feeling better. my back hurts like crazy though. and I keep sweating.

BTW, I found this very good article to read for post-partum. Mummies who popped can read, makes u feel less lost and much better!

Link: http://www.askdrsears.com/html/1/T011000.asp

2ks: csect cannot take fish essence? I took a bottle last night. Oh dear better stop now. Can I ask you, I just went to wash my face with warm tap water. A bit of it went to my hair scalp near the forehead. Now that area headache leh. Why ah?

Rach: Yah the room is shiok. Gg to nap a while now. Headache now.

congrats to boymum..

LAILAI/ANGELIA-..i oso toss and turn in bed las nite..din sleep well oso..but trying to cos lik wat the mummies here say..lata more jiat liat- less time to sleep and then panda eyes after deliver..so now as long as can, quickly beta go to the bed

XIAOFEIZHU- ya mb you should oni induce on EDD if bb nt out..when is your actual EDD?..but I tin the oni reason why your doc ask you induce ist cos bb scare too big ..difficult to do natural..

(if cervix can dilate successfully )..

but if st away do c-section like din give the cervix a chance to dilate, sekali can dilate, then " du bu qi" oneself..LOL

MILKTEA- nt suppose to on hotwater heater to bath...oni can wipe w a bit damp cloth w da feng cao OR bathing rice wine..most CL would do tat..

LAILAI- about the simliac teddy bag...ok..cant be help..nex time I should register earlier....lol

I guess I am not that obedient when comes to confinement rules. I thought I can follow strictly but until I been in the position then I know I can't. I really can't stand my hair so oily and body so sticky leh. I couldn't sleep well with this smelly and sticky condition and I feel more depress and pek chek when I cannot bathe. I think having a good bath really will help in our mood leh. Then eat until sweat and sticky I also will pek chek and no appetite to continue finishing the food. Later I going out for my check up and will bathe with herbs first but I will wash my hair, I dun care, cannot stand it le.. go out with that smelly oily hair how to?

anyway, who are those who ask for the guide to freeze/thaw ebm? I can't remember. I copy n paste it here ok.

++

Guide to Pump and Storing Of EBM

***No mixing the ebm from 6pm to 3pm coz at 6pm, the 3pm milk is cold while the 6pm ebm is warm... DIFFERENT TEMPERATURE CANNOT MIX!!

3pm - pump out into medela bottle, using freestyle so both bottles are used... Pour one bottle's content into the other, then put into fridge.

Still left 3 medela bottles... Wash the one which just used...

6pm - use another 2 bottles to pump... Then pour one bottle into the other and put into fridge...

So now 2 bottles in fridge, 2 bottles can be washed and used for 9pm pump.

At 9pm, pump into last 2 bottles, pour 1 into the other, left 1 bottle...

* By now, the 3pm & 6pm bottles are now same temperature already. So can mix the 3pm & 6pm bottles together.

Wash 1 bottle. And earlier still got 1 bottle left..

So still have 2 for 12am pump...

By 12am, can still pour 9pm bottle into the 3,6pm bottle OR if no more space already, then pour the 3,6pm & 9pm bottles into 1 milk bag and label the date...

Then wash all bottles... You’ll have another 4 bottles to use and the whole thing repeat again...

So at any one time, you'll always have 2 bottles to use...

This is for initial stage when milk supply is not so much then need to pour so many times...

Once you can get at least 50ml from each breast, you can pour both bottles into 1 milk bag after EACH PUMP... Then keep in fridge... Next pump move the milk bag up to freezer.

**Better to put ebm in fridge to let it cool down first before putting in freezer... This is because if you put the ebm straight from pump to freezer, the cooling down will be too fast and this might lose its nutrients. So always put in fridge first then shift to freezer...

To have spared for storage is when you have more than enough... Else before you can shift to freezer, you probably use it to bottle feed already.

To thaw, bring down from freezer to fridge the night before.

By morning, it will be liquid already... Open and pour into bottle the amount you need, and then put bottle into bottle warmer... Seal back the milk bag and keep back into fridge for next feed.

Don’t open close milk bag/bottle too many times, max to keep 2 feeds in one bag. After 2nd opening if still got balance, discard the remaining milk. No need to worry and no heart pain since you will have ample supply. If you heart pain, you can keep for 3rd feed. Don’t keep so much milk in 1 bag to prevent opening and closing of milk bag for too many times. This will defeat the purpose of a sterilized milk bag.

How to Manage Your FTG Cooler Bag & EBM in Office and Transport Back Home

Freeze your ice panels at home overnight and put into your cooler bag then bring to office.

If there is freezer or fridge in office, dump your cooler bag in.

Idea is to keep your bag as cold as possible.

After pump, put your ebm into cooler bag inside fridge or into fridge straight.

When you go home, then dump everything into cooler bag and bring home. This will ensure your ebm to be cold.

++

Thanks aaa n pinkypink.. Ya, def hope he recovers soon if nt I think my CL will haf headache.. This while morn Jayien din slp much, carry him he slp a lil.. Put him dwn, slp a lil more den he'll start crying n making noise.. Sigh!

Sinmey: it's at kembangan.. I'm going later.. =D u wan me sms u the details? I pm u my phone no.. =))

Belinda: I din give Jayien any water yet.. But like 2Ks, say no harm giving a lil .. Nt too much thou.. =) rest more ya.. Und hw u feel when cannot wash hair.. Jus tahan awhile more lo ya..

Jaster: diff bb drop off the cord during diff time.. No worries.. Jav dropped quite early, but Jayien dropped his later..

I prefer to wear nursing bra at hm.. I cannot tahan the heavy boobs w no support like dangling dwn there.. V weird leh. Hahahah..

Ok, I shall go bathe n prep le, gotta bring Jayien to tuina..

Starfruit : hmmm.. Ya lo.. Can rest jiu rest more now.. But my problems is cant really sleep at night.. I still on off wake up... Even never feel like peeing but still will wake up... Position my sleep... =\ jialat! But i try to nap in the afternoon lo.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] like now, i just awake from my nap.. Heeheee!! :D

Hi Mommies

Jus finished pumping.. 90ml agn. no increaase. haiz..

Fresh Fish Supply

wanted to share.. My CL gave me a Fresh fish supply contact. when u order $150 or more they will send the fish rite to ur doorsteps. I jus ordered salmon, cod fish & threadfin. They realli pack nicely n the quality is pretty gd. If anyone is interested can PM me for the contact ya.

Tuina

Lil precious, so fast bring Jayien for tuina? so young can go oreadi? Is he better nw?

Bb cord:

My boy's cord drop off ytd. day 9. It drop off faster cos of the powder, helps to dry the wound.

lilprecious,

=) okie... will contine to monitor my ah boi's cord... but so scared that it won't drop off nicely!

summer's mommy,

i've got the powder too... it has been day 4 after since i've used it... it does help to dry... =) waiting n waiting..

Belinda,

haha.. okie got the message of MUST wear bra liao... found my bra extension! ai yo.. i hope mine won't sag!!! hahaa...

bubblypig - Did Dr Ang say why bb heartbeat irregular? Is it becos insert the induce pill then affect the bb?

starfruit - ya prob wed see what gynae say first...

Badly need a rest, will be working until monday then off le... bua tahan the sng sng feeling at mei mei... bb is getting so active these few days dunno why... and I have LS since yday... aiyo hopefully everything is fine for me...

Jaster, my CL use cotton bud to clean the area at the cord... she say any liquid at the cord area will delay the dropping of the cord... my gal's cord dropped at day 10th.

Milktea: I give in to FM for nightfeed after bb got jaundice & somemore different blood type. I let CL give her little bit water too cos she never pass urine... Now hoping my lumpy breasts can 争气一点 & let e milk flow out!!! I hate engorgement.

++

Guide to Pump and Storing Of EBM

***No mixing the ebm from 6pm to 3pm coz at 6pm, the 3pm milk is cold while the 6pm ebm is warm... DIFFERENT TEMPERATURE CANNOT MIX!!

3pm - pump out into medela bottle, using freestyle so both bottles are used... Pour one bottle's content into the other, then put into fridge.

Still left 3 medela bottles... Wash the one which just used...

6pm - use another 2 bottles to pump... Then pour one bottle into the other and put into fridge...

So now 2 bottles in fridge, 2 bottles can be washed and used for 9pm pump.

At 9pm, pump into last 2 bottles, pour 1 into the other, left 1 bottle...

* By now, the 3pm & 6pm bottles are now same temperature already. So can mix the 3pm & 6pm bottles together.

Wash 1 bottle. And earlier still got 1 bottle left..

So still have 2 for 12am pump...

By 12am, can still pour 9pm bottle into the 3,6pm bottle OR if no more space already, then pour the 3,6pm & 9pm bottles into 1 milk bag and label the date...

Then wash all bottles... You’ll have another 4 bottles to use and the whole thing repeat again...

So at any one time, you'll always have 2 bottles to use...

This is for initial stage when milk supply is not so much then need to pour so many times...

Once you can get at least 50ml from each breast, you can pour both bottles into 1 milk bag after EACH PUMP... Then keep in fridge... Next pump move the milk bag up to freezer.

**Better to put ebm in fridge to let it cool down first before putting in freezer... This is because if you put the ebm straight from pump to freezer, the cooling down will be too fast and this might lose its nutrients. So always put in fridge first then shift to freezer...

To have spared for storage is when you have more than enough... Else before you can shift to freezer, you probably use it to bottle feed already.

To thaw, bring down from freezer to fridge the night before.

By morning, it will be liquid already... Open and pour into bottle the amount you need, and then put bottle into bottle warmer... Seal back the milk bag and keep back into fridge for next feed.

Don’t open close milk bag/bottle too many times, max to keep 2 feeds in one bag. After 2nd opening if still got balance, discard the remaining milk. No need to worry and no heart pain since you will have ample supply. If you heart pain, you can keep for 3rd feed. Don’t keep so much milk in 1 bag to prevent opening and closing of milk bag for too many times. This will defeat the purpose of a sterilized milk bag.

How to Manage Your FTG Cooler Bag & EBM in Office and Transport Back Home

Freeze your ice panels at home overnight and put into your cooler bag then bring to office.

If there is freezer or fridge in office, dump your cooler bag in.

Idea is to keep your bag as cold as possible.

After pump, put your ebm into cooler bag inside fridge or into fridge straight.

When you go home, then dump everything into cooler bag and bring home. This will ensure your ebm to be cold.

++

thanks Annie.. i bold and color the subject so easier for mummies to find.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

milktea> u are not alone... even me seasoned BF Mummy also suffered from BLISTERED and BLEEDING Nipple.. for a week... i've stopped using Lansinoh since 2-3 days ago....

no need liaoz...

so its the first 10days that we need to endure through only...

Mummies suffering from SORE NIPPLES.. u wont be SORE forever... just grit ur teeth and 忍忍忍忍忍忍忍忍忍.. once ur nipples are seasoned... its all ok liaoz.. now i no need to grit my teeth liaoz... BF is a breeze...

and with RL sleeping from 10pm - 5am this morning.. wah... shiok!!!!

I just sleep thru also.. suddenly i woke up look at clock.. 5am!!! HARD ROCK NEHS.... then RL also grunt a bit.. then i tickle her mouth to wake up and drink... she drink one side..15min.. KO again... then i KO also.. hehehehe... :p

Now she's sleeping again and its been like 3hrs one feed now.... heheehe... :p

I just latched her and pumped out 90m from both sides... one side more productive.. the other side... like lesser milk...been like that since Rayanne time.. dunno why.. hahaa...

the bigger breast lesser milk... lol!!

sunesis> u started ur massage?? its very very important... and get the ML to massage ur breasts... clear the wind and blocked ducts.. very shiok also... now my nehs are sooo smooth and nice to touch.. wahahahaha.. :p

zenia,

my MIL bathe bb and the water will kenna the umbilical cord... i'll use alcohol swab and try to clean it... after which will pour the powder to keep it dry lor... guess that's the only thing i can do now... just hope that there won't be any infection though... clean the cord only once a day rite??

xiaofeizhu,

i went to ask my gynae how come my bb's hb was up and down during the labour... for my case cos bb's cord was around the neck and when he tried to descend ah... cannot... kenna strangle.. if not i was actually dilating!!!

Hi, hope to get advice from 2nd time mummies here...anyone tried feeding babies from medela bottles before, does your baby takes to it? I've been using pigeon bottles all along after I pumped using freestyle. Am thinking whether to use medela bottles this time, so no need to transfer milk to bottles so mnay times..

Jaster, my CL will clean the cord area with cotton buds when she bathes the bb in the morning and the clean up at night. erm, KKH don encourage to use alcohol to clean the bb's cord cos some bb seems to react negatively towards it. so i asked my CL to clean the bb's cord with cooled boiled water only. as long as the cord area is not red and no infection then it's okie, if not better get PD's advice ;)

Belinda: what I meant is dun overfed.. Try to do it slowly drag sometime but must see how much quantity u first give la..

Sweating is cos of hormones, it's very natural.. Will be better later on.

Back ache is most likely due to posture of feeding bb, always sitting right, otherwise is sitting due to pumping..

U try to lie down on bed once u have the chance alright

Annie: it's personal preference on the rules of confinement la.. There is no right or wrong whether to bath or wash hair or whatsoever..

For me during first pregnancy I did what u did and I find I hv migraines every now and then after that.. So I just try to ren lor.. That's y my hair is so short now ma

Aaa: fish Essence is usually used 生鱼, Shen yu is for wounds but u know how they help the wound to close up? It like 生多一快肉 to cover the wound.. So actually the scar will like protruding out.. U get what I meant?

Can drink slightly later when yr scar covers better alright?

ANGELIA-mb you got nap in the afternoon, that y at nite sleep lesser?...If i nap, oso cant deep sleep tat kind..but I no nap, oso cant sleep tat well..so same

..if can lie in comfort in bed, beta do so I tin too at least for now..hahah..

Hi mummies,

Congrats to all who had pop! M still waiting patiently for my turn...

Other than reading this forum, I did borrowed some books on breastfeeding and found out the following link is quite useful for your reading pleasure.

http://www.lowmilksupply.org

Not much milk for my #1 as I m not fully prepared & had zero knowledge about it then. Hopefully I can do it and tahan this time round...

Jia you to all!

clinic call me this morning, the reason why i peed so many times is due to bladder infrctions. now im on anti biotic n hope can clear all of them before i need to deliver my baby

anyone knows whether its dangerous to have bladder infection?

Angelina : you have to drink more water... Keep drinking alot of plain water to let it out... No worries but just more water kk... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] dont scare yourself... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Angelina - I supposed yours is just the normal UTI... urinary tract infection.. women get it easily cos our short urethra...

NOw u need to drink more water and cranberry juice to flush it out... =)

Xiaofeizhu: bb irregular heartbeat most likely due to e induce pill cos after e pill, I went for ctg and they say bb look veri stress so ask mi to walk ard first and cm back to test again. After e 2nd ctg, results still e same so tat y dr ang say to b safe, we go for csec.

Just now my boy keeps vomit out the milk after fed. We got burp Bb if we bottle feed him then last evening vomit once, today vomit few times until I so worried. CL gives me a feeling like there is something wrong with the freshness of my ebm then when I went out for check up, she gave him fm! When I came back n saw it she explained say Bb vomited 4 times after drinking my ebm which I pumped today only! Anyway I checked with my friend le, she said Bb has colic due to too much bottle feed - Bb first mth dun really Noe how to control the teat, they suckle very fast n we should give half then burp then give another half, cannot give the milk at one go... Then after burp, cannot lie Bb flat straight, must cuddle Bb 45 degree for abt 20 mins then put Bb to bed. N must apply Ru Yi you on Bb tummy on every diaper change.

Lilprecious.. I didn't see ur previous post .. Wat happen to jayien? Bb so young can know there is something wrong?

Belinda I give a little water .. After phototherapy pd advise give a bit of water not more than 60ml

Per day ... But since then I just give a bit if she hiccups .. A few table spoon .. Don't even have 5 ml .. Sometimes the tongue/ mouth got remnant milk n also after possetting .. So use the water to clear it .. It's not much won't hurt bm intake at all ie the most 5-10ml a day

That said general theory if on bm no need to give water at all

So sad.... Mummies, i think I m ending my moo moo career soon. Felt so weak. So easy give up le [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Supplies seem to reduce le. No more engorge feeling nor breast full full. Mayb cos m too stress w mil's daily negative comments n cos I handle Bb alone, always late for pumping till my breast felt I don't need so much milk anymore. Tried drinking more fluid n pump slightly longer also doesn't help anymore. Think m too late to boost it anymore?

Haiz. Family support really v v v impt. Everyday I heard mil nagging we torture Bb, make her cry n wait for milk to b warmed. Bb vomit cos stomach got wind also ebm fault, when Bb refuse to sleep longer also ebm fault, say bm Bb won't b full, Bb poo n pee a lot also ebm fault, I take too many naps in e afternoon also ebm fault, wanna pump 1st b4 eating but she pre prep my food b4 m ready, I can't delay else food gets cold, bad for me, ebm fault again..... Gosh!!!! Wat e fxxx. Really mentally n physically stress everyday. She is really super anti bm. Don't understand y. Maybe that's y she keeps cooking food w lots of Ginger, dom, French bean, long bean, potato for me to eat?

Tks all mummies for ur sharing n tricks abt bm n answering all e queries. Learned a lot n enjoyed reading e threads everyday. ESP pixie, tks for ur help during my 1st few days of moo moo career [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Won mummy: how about engage a cl instead? Last min also can't get one.. Think too much conflicts with mil and it does u no good too.

Your case is exactly like mine when I had #1. but it's my own mum not mil. Super sad.. I was washing clothes on the day I discharge.

Regarding bm.. If u put in effort now it's still not too late.. But after 2nd month u wanna increase then abit hard..

But if really bf is tough for u, nobody will blame u for giving fm de..

But it's a waste to just give up like that...

Discuss with Hubby c what he can do to help?

2k - now really not too late? But I tried drinking more fluid n pump longer also doesnt help. How to boost it again?

Not really conflict w mil. We just keep quiet when she give these comments. hb wants me to cont bm as long as possible. Told him I need rest n help. But he works shift + studying part time now. He is equally tired as me. Plus we did comment mil always pat n cuddle bb, worry become habit. Now she seldom wants to touch bb. Thats y m handling bb alone most of e time. = always late in pumping.

Furthermore mil is someone cannot de zhui de. Wat she say is right, no pt argue further de. Hire cl now? Think too late le n she sure gets mad. Haiz....Jia Jia you Ben nan nian de Jing.

2ks: thsnks alot for the info on fish essence,I will take it at a later stage then. ;)

Back