(2011/02) Feb 2011

Just back after dinner at my SIL's. She passed me some more baby stuff and fetched me back. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] She has 3 girls so she patiently went through her stack for gender neutral baju for Noah. Hahaha.

Tango- I decided to go old school. Bought those white cloth nappies. Hahaha. I will prob use disposables more often though. The cloth nappies we will alternate use in the day so baby's butt gets time to air as well. Decided to go old school becoz I recall I didn't like the hassle of washing cloth diapers with Kae hahaha and if I am not gonna use as much, I didn't want to invest in that area too much at one shot since not keen on pursuing it long term. Bought Pureen white cloth diapers- 12 pieces for $19+. Inserts from Tollyjoy. Economical and functionable. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Plus old school nappies dry very much faster too. ^.^""

Wish - if #3 is also a boy then like that lor.... I dunno if we will aim for #4. We will consider it when the time comes. As long as the kids are healthy, we are ok if #3 is m or f lah. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Choc- NTUC prices are still the best. I have been checking out prices too. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] My hubby has practically started ignoring other hypermarts and supermarkets and malls when it comes to diapers and daily necessities. NTUC sill has the best prices plus if u collect their link points, it really is very "wu hua". I only go John Little to buy work shirts, pants for the hubby & usually only when there is a sale n when we get vouchers. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Cherry- it really depends on ur preference and needs when it comes to mittens and booties. We only had 4-5 sets and it was basically wash and wear for us. We found that they do dry pretty fast IMHO. Babies dun drool on them til a few months later, and by 6 mths we didn't use mittens or booties much as we kept losing them. Plus, Kae hated them. Hahaha. We bought those that have breathable holes (netting material) as they dried fast and were not so warm. Kiddy palace sells these. We wore rompers that covered the feet if we knew we were going to cold places for long stretches as booties tended to slip off when Kae kicked. We lost several pairs this way. Try to buy most of them in the same design so u can mix and match when one half goes missing. If not when u lose one side of design A, cannot match with design B. Lol.

Tango, mummycozyhaven's pricing seems good. Maybe we can collectively switch over to that one for those interested as the last I saw, our list had 4. Plus tango, we will have 5- Juz nice. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hi mummies,

I went for my checkup today, babies are healthy at 1.5kg each. their weight are balanced so dr han said there is no rush for c sec. my initial date for c sec on 20 dec is too early . he still said should only c sec around 11 jan.

1 have less than 1 mth to go . next checkup at ADC is 17 dec. then im seeing dr han again on 28 dec. he said if the babies are around 2.2 kg each then i can choose to c sec on those few days .

i started my first coconut today. MIL bought for me .

for the gathering, i cant go on 16 dec as its my hubby's off day . 23 dec is my hubby birthday so i can only make it on 22 dec.

it was really fun meeting all of u. was suppose to leave at 5pm that day but stayed till 5.45pm as i lost track of time talking to all the lovely mummies. cant bare to leave the group.

unicorn : thanks for the photos i got it.

CNic- Itz so great to hear that the twins are doing well! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] U have more time to prep and rest before their arrival. So excited for u! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

@wish_child: Moo moo kow's cloth diaper is so different from traditional cloth diaper hor? Then their cloth diapers can withstand how many times of pee? Did you take one and test if the surface is dry after pouring water on it?

You've got pm btw.

@choc, @Grace: Thanks alot for the info on JL sales. Not sure if hubby wanna go with me tomorrow or not. Hmm..

I realised I haven't bought any bibs for my bb yet. Any idea where can I get cheap and good ones? Or just go market buy can le?

@OFB: Haha.. You v funny le. Now you know next time want buy J&J top to bottom can go where buy liao lor.

@clio: How much is the massage for? I kept wanting to do massage but hubby said don't risk. Hai.. My back ang legs are breaking lor..

Zanta

Basically we lazy to shop around so we got a whole set of bibs from Kiddy Palace, 7 pcs set for forgot how much. but i remember it was quite cheap compared to buying individually. Each bib refers to mon - sun design.

today shopping was not the least smooth. brought along $20 vivo voucher intend to buy something there so we drop by mothercare and saw 15% discount for baby bjoern. happily went to counter to pay but because don't have any color, the salesgirl call up harbourfront outlet and i wanted to pay at vivo because of the voucher and collect at harbourfront. worst i realized 15% only applicable for other 2 type of baby bjoern carrier. we bought air. shy to cancel order after she spend time showing us how to wear it. i thought i could had got 10% from kiddy palace with my member card but nvm.

paid and walk to harbourfront then at that outlet saw they give 10% on OCBC credit card which i have. OMG ... i didn't looked properly at vivo? the girl only asked me if i have AMEX, never told me OCBC. Just not my day, wasted $20. it cost $199

@OFB: Why didn't you get Synergy? I thought that's the best model of of the back support?

Nvm, no choice also. But I thought they should have the same discount at all outlets.

Zanta, I haven try how much water can the moo moo kow diaper can hold or need to change other new insert. Hmm I will try it around next week and tell u the result? If possible i will post some pic over here. =)

Geri, maybe if #3 bb is still a bb boy should try #4 if don't have any restrict. Hehe I hope to have 4 children but having #1 bb I already have so many restriction haha. So now scare to have second bb n need to go through everything again.

Cnicole, wow so fast ur twins is 1.5kg. Hmm c-sect later also good as ur twins will be more bigger size and heard is more easy to take care. Nvm if next gathering u can't meet us then we will gather together again with our bbs. By that time most mommies here are clearing maternity leave so hoping most of them can make it for the gathering. Hehe. Can't wait to see ur "Big fire" and "small fire". =)

Hmm mommies I wanna know bb around how many months old can start bring them out? So excited for the next gathering and bb gathering cum phototaking too. Hehe. Today my bb is 30weeks hehe now left counting down 10weeks more to see my little girl and 14weeks for the sashimi, yummy foods n drinks. Wahaha

Wish child

wah u r brave! I recall when I was much younger I also wanted 4 kids. Then after the first few months of having the first, it was such an 'experience' that I even wondered why anyone would put themselves thru it again. I guess with 2 still can... But 3 or 4, i think i'll really have to think v v long before taking the plunge.

My uncle has 4, nice big family. 2 girls 2 boys. But car gotta be bigger, house tends to be cramped, and a lot of things have to think v long b4 buying cos need to be fair and buy 4!

Zanta: mine is msia supplier bt bought frm spore distributor. At tat time, tis was e cheapest. E $10 ones can b found in bp. Brand is babyland.

Cnicole: sounds like u r doin great! Keep it up!

Gathering: i think pass 1 mth can go out liaoz bt nt very convenient cos bb still cant sit in high chair.. if wana mit sugest at someone's plc. I can open my plc if u guys dun mind. Got a big platform n playmat for e bb to lie on

Trinket, haha not la I'm not brave. Hmm I wan 4kids is hope to have 2 boys and 2 girls like ur uncle. I have 1 elder Sis n 1 younger bro. I feel very sad for my bro as he alone a guy n he tend to be lonely. Because most of the time me n my Sis will share our problem together or play together more of the time even we got play with him. Sometime same gender will understand each other more so I think of having 4 kids. Haha but normally said is more easy than do it. Haha maybe after I go through the labour pain I don't dare to have #2 le. Haha.

Having big family is not easy but like the warm and cozy feeling when everybody gather together. Haha my mindset very old fashion haha.

Eviangal, hmm good idea if can gather at ur house when bbs n mommies outing. I don't mind and is great if u going to open house for us. =)

Wish-

Hubby and I will zou yi bu, suan yi bu. =) I think our main concern isn't so much of money as it is having quality time with each child. We want to make sure we have time for all the kids- u know lah, media industry. =p As of now my hubby keeps having to fly here, fly there a lot. ^.^"

Plus we are not the sort that will hire helpers/maids so... I need to be able to cope also with the housework and the supervision. Lol. But yes, like you, I really like the warm feeling of having a big family. =)

Morning mummies! Sunday.. One more day till weekend is over.

Cnicole: ur babies are doing great! How many weeks are they at 1.5kg?

Mummies, I had the worst slp last night. Couldnt find a good position and slping on my sides literally hurt. Ribcage and bump. Then slp on back spine hurts. My whole night was spent tossing and turning. It is slp on left, 15-30 mins later, turn to right, 15-30 mins later flip on back, get up to pee, slp on left, 15-30 mins later, turn to right, repeat routine.

UGH! This is so freaking hard.

OFC, haha nvm my boss said is not for me to choose. Haha but I don't care. Haha.

Geri, same here i also won't hire helper/maid too. I also don't want my bb stick with the maid/ helper. Hehe later I will feel very sad if she perfer the maid/helper than me. =)

Jooz, I also have this problem. Think because out bump getting bigger and heavy that why will affect our sleep. I sometime have difficult time to sleep and tossing. Feel like tummy tearing apart when tossing halfway. But sometime too tired I won't care and sleep through out the night without changing the position.

Unicorn, haha no la I not brave. Hmm if can I hope to have 4children but also must see $$$ and time too. Haha say are easy but do it is difficult. =)

2 children also good ah. 1 girl another 1 boy together will be a 好 words. =)

@wish_child: Ok, thanks alot.

Girl, I personally came from a family of four children but I don't like it le. Maybe it's because all of us are not so close and our parents don't spend quality time with us so I don't feel the warmth of a big family. I was brought up by my god-mother when I was only about 2mths big so literally, I'm not close to my mum as compared to my other siblings. So for me, I think 2 will be just nice.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

@Eviangal: It'll be nice to have a gathering at your place since we're staying quite near and I can bring bb over myself. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] By that time, experienced mums can also share tips on BF. Nice!!

@Joodz: Agree with you that it's harder to sleep well these days. Luckily today is a Sunday. Try to rest more today to get ready for tomorrow.

@Cnicole: Great to hear that both your boys are of the same weight now. If they're growing well, then let them stay inside longer lor. But if let's say you're having the c-sect on 11th Jan, then you can bring them go visiting for CNY liao. Hehe..

Glad u guys welcome e idea of gathering at my place. Foodwise, we can order in delivery like pizza n sushi? Not surw if can eat tat since we will b breastfeeding.. we can then s split e cost frm there.

Anyway, still long... haha... after full mth then we discus again ya...

Sorry to interrupt..

Selling Medela Pump In Style® Advanced Backpack (Local Set) on behalf:

Condition: 9.5/10 (Used for less than 3 months)

Warranty: Until Aug 2011

(Purchased in Aug 2010 for more than $700)

Free hand delivery at seller's convenience

Letting go at S$450.

Please PM for more details

wow.. looks like the outing last thursday was fun... wish I could have been there.. Have added my name to the next one.. hope I can make it!!

===GATHERING - PLS ADD ON TO LIST====

16 dec 10

1. Idaaarshad

2. BPC

3. Nashita

4. Wish_child

5. Eviangal (depends on location and time)

6. Baywater

7. Zenta (depends on time and location)

8. Unicorn(depends on time and location)

22 or 23 Dec 10

1. Idaaarshad

2. BPC

3. wish_child

4. Joodz

5. Geri

6. Zenta (depends on time and location)

7. Tangobebe2010 (22nd lunch is out though)

8. Unicorn

9. kinderbueno

zantarina - my back's also killing me these days.. very sad leh.. walk a couple of hrs and it gets terrible... sitting down doesn't give relief also.. can only lie down.. sigh.. at this rate.. how to go to work?!

hello mummies..

saw the gathering pics!! seems fun! i'd love to join next round. mind if i bring a naughty 1yo along?

i came from a family with 4 children too! i've got 3 more younger sisters. i used to long for 4kids but after this pregnancy, i think 2 is nice for me. too xing ku le....

btw, when can we start to drink coconut? i got nosebleed and sore throat for the past 2 days. think im way too heaty... sobs..

oh yah, has anyone started to track your baby's movements these days? My gynae started me on this daily monitoring exercise.. the baby is supposed to chalk up at least 10 kicks between 9am and 9pm everyday... Otherwise, we hv to report to delivery ward immediately after 9pm to do a check.

jeanie... i heard can only take the coconut in the last mth? I dun dare to take too soon leh.. scared too liang and trigger contractions.. maybe the experienced mummies here can share? and how frequently do we hv to take it?? In any case, maybe u can take some honey with freshly squeezed lemon first? works for me when i'm getting down with sore throat.. take care!

@kinderbueno: Maybe try to rest awhile in between working hours? Or do some stretching? I slouch alot but nowadays my big belly made me very hard and uncomfortable to slouch.. I also feel better to lie flat on my back but not for too long.

My gynae did not ask me to monitor my bb's movement during my last visit but I think there are at least 10 movements between 9am-9pm.

RE: Coconut Drink

I heard before that we can start to drink it at 7mths but I also scare it's too cooling so I haven't start to drink yet.

RE: Gathering Pics

I also wanna see the gathering pics. Do you mummies mind posting one or two pics for those of us who did not attend to see?

Jeanie, oh of course welcome bring along ur girl with u on the gathering. Hmm u having sore throat can use salt water to gurgle in ur mouth it will recover quite far and drink lot of water. That time my bb 27weeks I drink 1 coconut water. Hmm but I heard lot ppls said drink coconut when reach last month of the trimester. 1 weeks 2 times. Hehe.

kinder, i cannot remember when i start to take coconut when i had my no.1.. i think should be around last month. i drank around twice a week. dunno if can start now.. i shall go dig out the honey... thanks!

i never really track movement. my gynae ask me to track from 26wk but i too busy la. as long as on and off got movement, im ok with it. he only ask me to track if got 50% lesser compare to the day before. never say specific number of movement.

wish child, my no.1 is boy boy. hehe. and he can scream loud loud. so im quite scare to handle him alone outside. tonight i shall gurgle salt water. thanks!

Hi mummies,

Sorry to interrupt..

I have extra set of Pigeon warmer to sell @ $20 (cash & carry) @ Serangoon north area

& extra set of Cooler bag to sell @ $20 (cash & carry) @ Serangoon north area

RE: Coconut Drink

My frens told me can start drink after 8 months, 1 to 2 times a week. I also scare too cooling and cause early labour. So might be start drinking when reach last month. Actually what are the benefits of coconut drink?

RE: Baby Movements

How do we count the movement? Sometimes baby have multiple kicks within a period. So it is count as one movement or multiple movement?

joodzjoodz : my babies are 1.5 kg each at 31w 5d ... mummies im carrying 3 kg of babies in total.

wish_child : my big fire ... small fire... want to meet u also (LOL)

eviangal : so nice of you to offer your place for gathering. im fine with anywhere .

we can do potluck if all wants

some of the items mention at the gathering

- koi bubble tea

- sashimi

- chilli crab

- lots of coke

yummy....

Jeanie, oh sorry sorry. Haha we are welcome u bring ur boy along. Hehe. Boys must be mischievous mean it a clever boys. Haha that what old ppls said.

Cnicole, hehe I wan to drink koi bubble tea and sashimi Hehe. Oh the gathering maybe have potluck or buffet at Eviangal house? If buffet maybe we can order Thai food buffet if most of them like eat spicy food. Hmm but heard BF can't eat spicy food is it true?

can i just rant...i'm so angry and heart pain!

About 2.5yrs ago my friend passed us a vintage bb cot which was collapsible and of a good size that was perfect for our room. We used it when i had #2 and we intended to use it when my #3 comes along next yr.

Then sometime middle of this yr (before i was pregnant) my hubby's colleague asked if they could borrow the cot as they needed a 2nd cot to put at the grandparents' house. We lent them the cot with explicit instruction tt we want the cot back.

When i was in 2nd trimester, my hubby told his colleague he wants the cot back. The colleague was like, "huh, so fast, my bb still using the cot leh...can i pay you $$$ to buy the cot from you?" We told them no, coz it's antique and we want it back. So they promised to return by Jan2011 latest.

Tdy, we received an sms from the colleague. She said, "Sorry her parents bought a new bb cot and threw away our cot while they were holidaying in Europe!!!!!" Offer to compensate and all tt. I felt so upset and angry, but no amt of anger can bring the cot back right.

Hubby and I went to kiddy palace to look for similar collapsible cots and found one at $199 excl mattress. Texted them ask them to pay us (even though i felt that $199 just doesn't encapsulate thepain of losing something money can't buy back!)

Didn hear from the woman the whole day until just 10min ago she rplied my hubby...that usually when pple ggive bb stuf (like BBclothes), they give it as a gift, dun expect it back. So now, how can we expect the cot back!

She said, so can we just 'compensate' half of $199.

Can you imaggine? How sincere a 'sorry' is tt? I seriously wonder if the bb cot is still with them, they just want to 'Buy off' the cot like they wanted to last time.

I have a bb cot which we have converted to a toddler bed for my elder girls. Worse come to worstt we'll convert it back to bb cot. But i can';t believe such pple exist!

Clio- Oh dear! That's so awful! =( Ouch. Hmm... must get in black and white from people like that. So chao kwan. Sighs. Give will say give mah. They said they wanted to borrow right? So how can they assume you've given it to them then?? Feel sim tiah for you as well. =p

Grace-

Coconut water supposedly causes the vernix to fall off baby better so baby won't be so "waxy" at birth. Dunno how true hahaha. =) I just drink and enjoy. =D

As for kicks yea... multiple kicks= multiple kicks lor. =)

Important is that baby is vigorous and active. =)

Joodz- dun sleep on back hor. Wait constrict blood flow. Sleep on sides and if uncomfy, try using a small baby bolster or rolled up towel to prop the tummy area a bit. Baby now bigger lah so tends to shove against the side right? =) Hugs hugs. Dun frustrated. Not alone k? I slept very late too. U see my FB status sure can tell. XD Hugs hugs.

Re: coconut

Grace, they say if drink coconut, baby come out will be cleaner. And lesser cradle cap. Anyway I've read that there's a substance that will get rid of certain bacteria on the foetus. Even gynae encourage to drink..

Wish child, I hope he's a clever one. Super mischievous! Totally worn me out...

Bf can eat spicy food but if too much, bm will be spicy too! Wad you eat will affect the taste!

Clio, why your hb colleagues are so mean!!! I feel angry for you! Perhaps their child get used to the cot so they refuse to return? Plus in the first place you've already told them you are borrowing them, not give them!

Eviangal, potluck is after gathering after our delivery? Quite interested. Hehe.

I'm down with flu cough sore throat combo. I keep falling sick for this pregnancy.. Will it affect the immune system of my bb? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

zantarina - i'm a sloucher too.. but like u, these days can't slouch too much cos bb will kick in protest.. like i'm depriving him of space.. haha... i also find that lying on the back is the most helpful... but sigh.. can't do that in the office leh..

cnicole - kudos to u! I'm just carrying one babe at 1.8kg and already feeling the strain liao... ur back muscles must be really strong after this pregnancy =)

grace - geri is right.. multiple kicks = multiple count.. so today my baby fulfill quota very quickly.. cos he kept moving.. even stretching counts too.. like when u feel baby pressing against your tummy...

clio - reading ur post makes my blood boil! how can such people exist? their skin must be thicker than an elephant's hide! Find a way to spread the word abt their terrible behavior among the other people in the office! very mean of me... but i think such pple must be taught a lesson.. grrrr

@Cnicole: It must be really hard on you to carry 3kg of babies. I already feel v heavy now that bb is between 1.5-1.6 kg. Luckily you drive if not will be even harder on you.

@kinderbueno: I now tend to slouch even when I'm walking because belly is getting heavier and heavier. Then sometimes when I realized that I'm slouching too much, I will stand or sit up straight to stretch my back, it will then feel slightly better.

@Clio: I feel sad and angry for you too as I will also suspect that they're still using the cot. You should remind her that you lent her the cot and not gave it to her so she ought to pay for your new one even though you intend to reuse your girl's cot so that you can use the money to buy a new bed for your girl.

@PinkyVal: Do you still come in to this forum to read our posts? If yes, do chat with us ok? We miss you le..

How is your boy boy and did you try the touch light on your belly to see if your boy react to the light?

hey mummiess.. long weekend but tiring as usual for me - nice seeing C nicole again.. bringing her nieces out.. soon u will have to be bz with yr 2 fires already... ahahahaha - really cannot forget when u mentioned - wanted sons coz of hb face look like loanshark and it's not true lorr...

gathering - shall we make it on 22/12 since more mummies can make it and also C nicole - last one out before her hands are full? Location wise??

MUMMIES WHO CAN REALLY MAKE IT ON 22/12 - CAN ADD UR NAMES AGAIN? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

===GATHERING - PLS ADD ON TO LIST====

16 dec 10

1. Idaaarshad

2. BPC

3. Nashita

4. Wish_child

5. Eviangal (depends on location and time)

6. Baywater

7. Zenta (depends on time and location)

8. Unicorn(depends on time and location)

22 or 23 Dec 10

1. Idaaarshad

2. BPC

3. wish_child

4. Joodz

5. Geri

6. Zenta (depends on time and location)

7. Tangobebe2010 (22nd lunch is out though)

8. Unicorn

9. kinderbueno

10. Cnicole - 22/12 only

zanta - if u really havent bought bibs - look thru my FB - i am selling the carter cute ones also [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

btw ah.. NTUC is not so damn cheap lah.. coz those medical halls sell diapers / shampoo / even adult dettol at $2-3 off the price - only when NTUC has super offers - can they beat the price.

I was telling the mummies the other time that sheng shiong has fitti basic for sale -- good enuf for me.. and esp mummies who change often - but smallestt come in M - seiing that mummies will change to M size when bb ard 2mnths and all - can go stock up - 80 pcs for $7.80 only .. retail price is $10.90 always when i bought.. and quality not bad!!

tot of gonna consolidate orders for FITTI Premium and NEPIA to order online for mummies who dont want so much to order and we can share2 to get better price? lemme know if interested.. dun mind doing it..

BB mall online - Eviangal... then how.. If I organize spree to send my place and all for mummies here.. u can help order to pay? but send to my house like that? possible or not or how? sorry ahh.. a bit blur but wanna learn also lah a tip or 2 frm experienced spreeist like you [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

eviangal - guess what - Iris Fam recognized me at my booth yest.. hehehe... met her way back during our April gathering so long ago and some mroe she not so active mah rite? how was Xmas gathering yest?

Morning mummies!

Having Milo Cereal with milk today for breakfast. Hahaha. Itz Kae's but he happily shared with me. Usually I take this high fibre strawberry flakes... ^.^"

Gonna be heading out in a bit to take Kae for his ENT appointment at KKH. Tell U guys more later.

Jeanie - get well soon!

COCONUT-

Extract from a website on Coconut's benefits:

Caprylic acid has been used for years as part of an effective natural cure for candida, and happens to be one of the medium chain fatty acids found in coconut oil.

It's reported to be especially helpful for people who suffer adverse reactions to pharmaceutical anti-fungal drugs.

Two other fatty acids found in coconut oil, capric acid and lauric acid (the same medium chain fatty acid found in mother’s milk), each play their own role in creating an effective long term natural cure for candida.

Capric acid and lauric acid work in conjunction with caprylic acid creating a more “full spectrum” approach to killing off the yeast.

For more, see this site- http://www.candida-cure-recipes.com/natural-cure-for-candida.html

Idaar-

Every items' pricing varies at diff supermarkets/ stalls/ malls/ shops... I prefer to go NTUC for my diapers coz I accumulate the link points which we then use to purchase more groceries =) We have had times when we were able to purchase 1-2 weeks worth of groceries with our link points hehe.

It really depends on the individual la. =D Some medicinal halls charge more actually... so have to check out the prices when u go out. Mustafa sells quite a few items cheaper than NTUC etc, but diapers more $$... so when u shop, be alert abt the prices. =) I actually try to note the prices down on my iPod Touch when I go out to window shop.

DIAPER BRANDS - the ones I will be sticking with for Noah =) ...

I am prob gonna go with Drypers/ Pet Pet with Noah in the first year (coz pee and poo more so gonna go for the cheaper brand first- use and throw not so heart pain) & then mix between them (day time use) and better brands (night time use) later on. Some of the better brand diapers (prob gonna go with Mammy Poko coz I had a good experience with them when I had Kae) will be helpful for night time as they tend to be more absorbent for longer. Think it is more economical this way. Hehe.

I am gonna be asking for as many Mammy Poko diapers in the various sizes as possible for the baby shower in January. Have also asked for NTUC and Robinsons vouchers (Robinsons vouchers can shop at Robinsons, Marks and Spencers, John Little- handy for CNY shopping). NTUC is where we do our grocery shopping so we can use the vouchers for buying diapers also. IMHO, diapers is the most $$ item during baby's formative years for me as I breastfeed exclusively sort... so no need F milk, bottles, teats, etc etc etc.

Back