(2010) 2009 TTCers Moving on to 2010... Come on in!

magix

i sent out liao u check yr mail on tues [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

im left with

1) 10 strips (UK) $0.45 each

2) Guardian HPT $7

now dat stoopid man is in trouble again so now he wans to sell de house for the money...driving my mum out....heartlesss!!! she took him in and he treat her like dis so tml she goin to sue him for not giving her shan yang fei

Pinkie, ur sis working?

I_m_urs, no, I trained my dog to walk on leash downstairs.

As for toilet trained, he pees in his cage or downstairs during his walk.

hi pinkie, indeed it's very saddening that your mum's treated this way... But hor, if the house has your mum's name, she will be able to get her fair share of the money from the house proceeds right? if he does not want to give, make sure must "chase" for it, afterall, it's her rightful share...

Pinkie, I bot more yellow pear...tis time its yellow, but round one. Bot 4 for $3, quite cheap.

Saw the duck pears, Eng name is 'ya pear' rite?

Din manage to get the dark skinned ones though.

When u gave instructions, sweet almonds to add more than bitter almonds rite?

Pinkie, u went t a bkstore?

Btw wan to ask u wat time u went to the Chinatown mkt last week?

Oh I wanted to say the soya bean milk I made the other time was not bad....maybe coz its sweet! Altho dh says not quite like those sold outside. But to me, its nice enuff. Kekeke...

I soaked the beans overnite. Added water into a blender, did a few times. Boiled the juice after passing through a coffee filter cloth. Add some water when its boiling.

When done, cook sugar syrup, add into the soya bean milk.

But I suspected I added too little water when it was boiling,coz I ended up with 2 cups onli....had used 500g of soya beans!

bebe

no lah its de only sat im free...

i want to go home early on fri and rest...

sry cos fri is paper 1 exam so i will bring home alot exam papers and mark...

sorry i have been super bz lately..maybe during the first few days of the march holidays lahz..

cos i goin cruise on wed during march holi

Woofmeow, till now still not yet reported? Maybe it got 'kidnapped' liao...kekeke....

wah y 2 of you always make me hungry. How to make pear soup again ar? What about the snow pear thingy people say good for cough always hear about it but dunno how to make.

Girl mummy

So dust nei. I go try again. The box said its positive but i remember darker and faint line on left also got diff interpretation one.

Pinkie, can teach me how to braise?

Was tinking can add chicken, hard boiled eggs etc rite?

i duno whether its cos of de ba zhen or wat i feel so energetic today even though i din sleep much and i can mark non stop today and dun feel tired or even have headache which i normally will have...maybe i shd brew tonic every fortnight den not so heaty...next time must brew for hubby also

2day is my cd36. AF not here yet. My BBT reading these few morning was 36.5. WOndering whether is my temp consider low? My normal temp was always 36.1 to 36.2. Do I hav chance this mth?? My 2WW will b this Tuesday or Wednesday. Hope i can see a rise in temp by these 2 days. Praying hard..

Back