(2010) 2009 TTCers Moving on to 2010... Come on in!

Piggy, relax and dont think too much...hmm i also didnt know that temp high means hormones high leh. I thought temp should vary among individuals one keke.

Wisq,

Ya.. piggytoh is right..my implantation is at DPO10. I read usually is around DPO7 to DPO10. It varies for different person.

Anyone eating An Tai Yao?

I realised before eating, I have crampy feeling. Once eat, the crampy feeling is gone. Maybe it is helping to build hormones to thicken the uterus lining?

bunnz

I not going to BD this cycle... just recovered from fever last week... Inside many panadol, flu medi and antibiotics

I just take this cycle as monitoring cycle

May,

i taking.. but i yesterday i miss it.. dunno leh i notice once i start taking chinese medi all those O pain go away i tink it helps leh... Dr Tan also mentioned be4 the an tai yao helps to build up hormone...

Wisq, will try la, bt dun dare to pin too much hopes...my birthday wish every year is the same one leh, bt dun seem able to realise it...haa...hopefully tis year my dreams will come true!

piggytoh, o ya, forgotten to tel u all...in future no more Sun appts le...I shifted all mine to Sats...

May, yr temp dip by hw much during implantation? Can enlighten us? Thanks...

piggytoh, same same...yesterday I forgot to bring my an tai yao to office, so end up did not eat yesterday...will cont eating today again..hopefully temp will go up beyond 36.7 these few days...

BBchloe,

ya i notice tt but ever since i start with Dr Tan i dun feel cold easily also.. complexion me no diff leh.. keke..

o an tai yao can be taken after dinner as long as not immediately be4 u sleep will do but of cos best during lunch...

piggytoh, bt I reach home quite late yesterday ard 9 plus, so I give it a miss...rather uneasy not taking the medi...cos used to it liao...

May

My friend also showed high chance of DS kid in her blood test. But she went amnio test to double confirm. COnfirm not DS kid and she had given birth to a healthy boy. If u can, tell your neighbour not to D&C yet. Go for amnio test first. Maybe it's not DS kid.

Sashamama

Sorry to hear abt that. But final results not out yet right? SO just wait and see.

morning ladies!

happy birthday bbchole!

from CD10 till now oni BD 3 times!!! tink tis cycle confirm no hope.. OPK also -ve.. i used all the OPKs i haf liao.. tonite die die muz BD!!

jandew, ya lor.. 3 days beri fast passed.. dun feel like coming back SG. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

bunnz, really shopped like mad!!! their 3* looked like 2* lor.. can u imagine the aircon making the wardrobe door shake every few mins.. when i first heard it when my hubby was bathing, i gt a shock lor.. moreover it's the 1st day of 7th mth. den we BD on sat nite, halfway the wardrobe door shake beri loud, i gt a shock again.. toilet super small n nt beri clean also.. next time i will pay more for a better hotel.

BBchloe,

me too reach home 9+ so din take lol~~

May,

i see urs pill type?

Bluberi,

i stayed at baiyoke Suite i took the premium 1 v nice leh... i took so much pic on my room only $60+ per nite.. u may wan to consider the next time u go there...

May n Sashamama, ur bb will be ok.. stay positive!!!

nw i wondering izit i take TCM n clomid at the same time, so messed up my system, so i nv ovulated.

bluberi, I heard from Dr Tan tt is wanna take clomid must "Pei he" wif chinese medi, dun anyhow take...u got ask yr sinseh?

Last time I went bbk, I stay at Grand Diamond...very nice...

Thanks..Kome.. I trying my best to think +ve.

Am glad that I am on leave today, at least can see my gal. She just took her own towel, clothing and diaper to place on the bed. And tell me to wait for her as she is going to bathe. At least brighten up my day alittle.

O May,

our chinese 1 so different...

BBchloe,

the counter lady izzit Dr Tan wife huh?

wah she told me after Preggie must continue the An tai yao for a wk i faintz ah..

May, JIA YOU! Dun forget we are behind u mentally!

Piggytoh, yes, she is Mrs Tan....they got 3 daugthers...and both of them 66 years old liao...

Blueberi, yah better ask your sinseh or gynae. I wanted to take BFW leh but i called the nurse and she said shouldnt take as i am taking clomide this cycle. So better check yah.

Angel,

the v tall 1 is Baiyoke Sky. Baiyoke Suite v lousy 1. sorry the 1 i stay is Baiyoke Boutique blur la me..

May,

ur gal gal v cute leh keke...

Bluberi,

better check probably..

Kome,

Results will be out today.

I will online later to tell u all my results.

piggytoh,

she is guai sometimes.. sometimes naughty also.

Ladies,

Got to go.. must bring her to school already. See u all later.

Re: Bangkok

I stayed at Siam City Hotel. Love it. Coz of our boy, we have to upgrade. Cannot stay in lousy hotel anymore. Need clean water, clean environment. It's also very convenient, near the train station.

I ever stay in Asia Hotel before. Convenient but the room sucks.

tingting, today is CD17 for mi liao..

bbchole, i nv tell my TCM doc dat i'm taking clomid at the same time. tink tonite i check with her.. mi stayed at First House Hotel..

last time i stayed in baiyoke sky when i went with my bf (nw hubby).. much nice n we got free upgrade to junior suite. i like novetel siam square n pathumwan princess too.. stayed there during my first n second trip to bkk. i heard baiyoke suite is nt clean one... many happenings lor..

during my trip to bkk n yesterday.. i forgot abt taking BBT *bang wall* today took BBT n it was 36.3deg liao..

Blueberi, ic...Just BD lor keke....maybe you O late this cycle? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Last time I stayed at Pratunum Hotel I think...the one just beside Platinum Mall. Not too bad leh and most impt so near to Platinum Mall!!!

Mashy - heard that Asia hotel is pretty ... haunted.... most rooms have no window.. just a painting of a window... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] i have alot frens whom stayed there and very unhappy.....

BLuberi,

ya i heard Baiyoke Suite v dirty.. tt y i chose baiyoke boutique i like it right behind baiyoke sky so quite convenience also..

hi blueberi, u back from ur BKK trip already ah ? last nov i went, i stay in bangkok palace. walk 10mins can reach pratunam le. mayb this year nov going again. hehe

Angel,

safe anot? i tink no place is exactly safe if u going with ur HB i tink ok bah.. i went with my sis n it our first time there i find it v easy to walk ard....but i still prefer Shen Zhen..

bluberi, Ya, u better check with yr sinseh...First house hotel...okok...will not go there in my next trip to bkk..

Anegl, bkk shd be ok ma as long as we are careful enuff...actually everywhere is the same, unsafe...its just hw we take care of ourselves...

ting ting - yes yes ..the hotel is pretty old..

i will stay at the siam novotel .. its very convenient .. right outside siam sq.....

angel

i tink it depends on individual ba... last time i went BKK w my hb, my sis n her bf... 4 of us quite like it coz F&E... safe or not realli hv to depend on u, juz be more alert as long as u r outside... =)

BLueberi : which tcm u seeing?

didn't know baiyoke has so many types!

we usually stay at siam square novotel.

wanted to try grand diamond the last time cos so near to all the shops i want to go but hb flatly refused.

Back