(2010/11) November 2010 MTB

Clover, no prob. Sorry for late reply as something cropped up at home yest. This wk not a gd wk for me & hb...2nd boy fell and had a big bump on his head & rush to bring him to A&E to chk & did xray. Then 2 days later hb gum infection so bad and had to remove wisdom teeth. Spent a bomb tis wk... then mil givin headache to us in term of financial also....haiz

Ladies who wanna get the beco carriers, cld u pm me with ur nick/name/email add/design & model/address by today so that I could keep all update as I have asked lady abt the discount pricing with individual courier price of carrier to our own addresses. Also she asking supplier whether can include Paige design too.

Nelotte, any idea is the promo limited to certain guardian and any limit to per customer? Me also wan to get since offer and on budget too for diapers.

My pd schedule my bb girl for the 6 in 1, rotavirus & pneumocal jab on 15 feb when she turns 3 months leh. Also felt like telling pd dun wan take pneumoccal jab till aft 1 yr. Any idea if below 1 yr old, bb has to take how many jab for pneumoccal as I know aft 1 yr is 1 time nia.

Hi mummies, that day saw 1 mummy using looks pretty comfy to both bb n mummy. My infantino so so nia (perhaps older model).

How u gals order? When deliver? Price?

I just finished feeding my boy n he poo!! Enfalac is good at least he poo... Similac can't make him poo but makes him fart smelly... :~{

Strawberrys79: is diaper pet pet good & cheap? I'm currently using drypers (day use/ home use) n pampers (night use/ outing use). I usually look out for promo or special offer..I bought 64pcs @ $12.50, CK store now hving promo price 64pcs @ $11.95.

Pet pet dun come in small pack, right? Cos I never seen before ....

Mummywong10: my boy has the milk stain thingy too... When i didn't manage to wipe n clean off sometimes. I apply thin layer of California baby - calendula cream on him, it goes off very fast. Perhaps u cld try... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Bam: when I used similac he poo only in 4-5days... Even worst! At least now better ... He has output so can input better hahaha...

Is it common that 2 mth old bb likes to 'eat' hands? Kind of confuse to read his signs like hungry but I fed him FM 150ml leh at 6.40am leh!!

and for me.. Alycia will be hugging the bean pillow like we sleep sideway hugging out bloaster. But i'll tilt her backside more and her shoulder is more on the side rather than flat on the bed.. so when she is awake. usually she will lay flat on her back.

Naf, 3x for pneumoccocal. Sorry to hear about the happenings in yr family. Thanks so much for the coordination effort!

Michele, u can look for my posting 1,2 days back on the thread for spree thread n comparison URL. I have a pouch, sling n used diff carriers before, so I can tell u back support or hip n weight distribution is v impt.

Jo & Michele> Thanks for your advice, will try out applying some desitin cream to try first then.

Aiz...me also cold rashes on my legs...scratch until whole leg swollen like pig leg! then the doc said my hands also got azema...must be due to the cold & constant touching of water due to the washing..sian...

I always throw empty pkg away so no more Liao.. Can't help neolette.. Next time must rembr to keep..

My bb suckle his fist alot too.. On hunger I always take cue by tapping side of his mouth if he hungry he will move towards it n seem frustrated.. Of coz I roughly know when hismilk time la.

Mummywong: I had v bad rashes for a week too. So itchy that I woke up in the middle of the night. Really couldn't take it so I requested for anti-histamines from gynae yest when I did my pap smear. She told me to use hypo allergenic products for shower and washing hands.

Hands suckling: my boy is going thru the same phase. Sometimes he's so ambitious that he tries to squeeze the entire hand into his tiny mouth. Yest he tried to suck the little flower on my PJs when I carried him.

cherrie77> my hands should be due to constand washing & dryness when i just deliver, it dry till crack & bleed. then now just last week my legs start to get itchy, itchy till I scratch & scratch (like u middle of night wake up too) and it become swollen since yesterday! my body also got scratch till blue black due to the weather..very sad..

hey my boy also like to eat his fingers too...

And my pd said pneumoccal to be taken earlier if bb going infant care center else can wait Til 6mths old

I din know rota cannot take after 3 mths old but why?

bam, I think Babies slpin. Ontummy really need frequent checks to ensure everytin ok. During 1,2mth for both Boys, I wake to check they r ok or nt. Coz I scare they choke on their vomit n u know.. Choi.. Tat y I don let my bb slp in diff rm, I'll keep waking up n Check.. Kiasee.. During confinement.. When bb slp w CL, I oso go check.. Coz I every 3hrs wake to pump.. Hee.. The CL secretly find me irritating I think..

Orangebb don hv mothercare receipts.. N I hv the habit of throwing away.. :p

Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 10:32 pm:       

Naf / clover:

I have updated my order below

List your name below.

1. Clover/butterfly 2

2. Naf

3. shan /Gemini / Lucas

4. cookiemonster/ gemini / Lucas

5. nana / butterfly2, Lauren

6. orangeBB/gemini

Don hv the chance to try hands on but seeing YouTube.. Shd b ok I hope. Keep my fingers crossed.. Else Kenna scold by hubby even though Its my $ ..

Clover: I go check it out ur posting first... Thanks!

Cos my back is giving me' prb.. Esp I'm alone w him outside [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Nelotte, thanks for the drypers offer info, I also using drypers.. Will go stock up!!

Rota must take Before 3 mths? What's the reason? The nurse never tell me leh.. Will go find out..

Nelotte: I have nepia packaging. You want? I remember you stay quite near to me. If you want I can pass to you in person later or over the weekend.

PTB7476: oops i think mine is more exp leh.. mine no package wor? jialat....

Jo: my bb got the same problem. I think is milk rash. dry dry n scaly scaly and will peel. u mean Desitin can help? i am applying aloe vera gel not sure if it helps.

sharon yours no package ? did you asked ?? alot of PD clinic has package even family doctor aka GP also have such package... if every visit $200++ very shiong for you..

irene based on this website your bb still can take rota virus vaccine

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd-vac/rotavirus/default.htm

Sharon: where is the dry scaly part? Face? Sometimes it's dry skin. If it's milk rash, apply clendular or desitin cream, if it's dry skin, the calendular cream will solve the problem.

Hi, I see that you gals are purchasing Beco carriers?

I did some research before on the difference between Butterfly 2 and Gemini. The main difference as some mummy mentioned is that Gemini can carry front facing out, but not Butterfly 2. The other thing is Butterfly 2 comes with a harness, so that it is supposed to be very easy to switch position from front to back, and from person to person without having to remove or wake baby. For Gemini, switching positions is more leh cheh.

Just want to share.

Haha...i was jus abt to ask the qn. Wat to do if my bb scalp smells oily. Even immediately after bathing. Hmm...it has bn lik tat all the while. Wonder if ther is any remedy for it. I try to wash his hair for a longer time till he becomes grouchy, bt still oily smell leh. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] Anyone has any remedy?

mummywong, bb dry scalp, can apply baby oil or olive oil. my mum says olive oil can help hair grow nice nice...dunno how true. hehs. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Rota vaccine, I can't remember the reason why must be <3 mths...but my #1 didn't take the vaccine at all (coz this blur mummy forgot!) and she's ok (lucky!), even though she loves to put her fingers/hands/feet in her mouth...

RE: Rota Vaccine

My bb is going to take this vaccine after cny which is on the 7th Feb, 3days later after she turns 3months leh.. Issit okay to take after just 3days ah?

Orangebb, i have mothercare receipt for Jan'11 de.. Can use?

Nelotte: Thanks for the info on the drypers promo... i went to buy yesterday.. no limit.. cos i happen to have 2 packagings with me they let me buy.

Naf: PM you my details already.

Bam.. 28th feb ur daughter is 4 mths old leh.. U check again with polyclinic.. Cos my bb appointment on 28th feb too but he will be 3 mths old then..

Drypers promotion,

I going to stock up later! Hubby already keep all our unopened diapers in red plastic bags haha

Hi peeps

I'm also a nov 2010 mum to a baby boy. Anyone has the non-drypers wrappers to give me? My bub goes thru them like nothing. Almost 10 to 12 pcs a day. Pls PM me if u've got some wrappers to spare. Thanks in advance.

Jen and CSI_Fan: yeah loh, some said cannot, some said can. I think depends on the guardian staff, whether they are kind enuf.

Btw Jen, which guardian did u go?

nelotte: I went to the one at Jurong point... cos i think the promo still new the staff still blur blur when i buy... so i guess they are not so strict now..so u gals better hurry loh when they are still blur..haha. dont ask the counter first loh.. just grab and pay at counter.. btw got a form to fill up one...basic info like mum and baby bday, address etc

I find drypers cheap and good... i used goon and pampers also but still drypers the best.

Btw, clover/naf.. Do u think we could ge it b4 cny? I mean beco carrier..

N wonderg how to nurse in Gemini eh.. Anyone tryg so in carrier b4 ?

N able to find any cny boy romper?I hvnt get cny wear for my boy [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Strawberry & Shan:

Thanks for tips! But #1 (almost 2.5yo) doesn't have playpen & #2 using cot.

Since I'm usually alone, it'll be safer to wait for hubby to be back b4 attempting to bathe. My #2 is a little screamer too and sleeps lightly in aftn or in my arms, haiz... I tried showering quickly when both are asleep at same time (rare!), so terrifying #2 would wake up screaming and crying for me!

Shan:

I bought a CNY dress for my #1 from this BP seller. Waiting for parcel to arrive these few days. You can check it out!

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/4884779.html?1295404249

Clover:

Wah! You got quite a number of carriers but how come still going for Beco?

Jollymum, u against yaolan? I really feel tat helps alot for my restless bb..

I don think got engf time for BP. I c mostly for gals... Boys v lil..

Back