(2010/09) September 2010 MTB

Wow.. saw so many mummies at the fair today.. like a gathering.. think I have bumped into at least 11 mummies.. Hi everyone!!!

jrgal,

Nice seeing u today as well.. dun worry lar, u will soon be able to put your girl into the pram.. it is only a matter of time. I saw some toys (like those hanging in their gym-mat) that can be hang over the pram at kiddy palace today. I think they will be entertained by these toys but I 不舍得 buy cos it is ard $50.. like a bit ex since they will outgrown such toys very fast..

Tinkestars,

U saw us?? Shld have called us mah.. At least Yvonne saw u.. I din notice at all.. like wat yvonne said, we were too busy looking out for those 2 latecomers (i.e. BabyT and Hushlibb) lor.. so sickening lor.. lol

Yvonne,

U saw Tinkerstars looking at us??? U must have given her your chao lian look, that's y she dun dare to call us, right?? wahahhaa...

Good morning!

Just came back from KL.. missed out on the fair :p anything interesting? I might pop by tml to get the Sofie giraffe, or is it out of stock!? :p

Anyone else going again?

Busy busy with my shoot schedule and helping hub with his biz stuff, wish I could hang out more! Anymore gathering? NEX! I want to go :p :p

This month is just shoot, edit, shoot, edit and read the news into the wee morning! Was planning to read my harry potter books again, can't even find the time.. I think I need to slow down [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Guilty as charged for not spending more time with my boy :p

PAT~

When are you coming over hehe.. i guess you are just as busy with your work too :p We just bought a slide for Letty, waiting for John to come over and play!

Shinchan - Eh Eh Eh... My girl cranky that's why I late hor... Don't say she chao ah lian hor... She's chio dao.... Mwahahaha... I better faster run... Lol...

I think Germaine ydae either overstimulated or her colic is really back or she just hates my maid... She cried for 1 HR straight... She was ok then I pass to my maid, less than 10 mins she starts wailing.... Then pass back to me normally she stops almost immediately... But nope she soften down then continue crying for 1 HR then auto stop suddenly after changing into her pj.. Haiz how how how... If she die die don't accept my maid how man....

And she's having nightmare.... Keeping Ng-ing and Eh-ing in her sleep... Then she also having funny dream cos I hug her to sleep then she LOL!! Must be thinking "hahaha mummy cannot sleep!!!"

Jessica

Is the garden for the dog run ready at the NEX shopping center?

BabyT

Maybe can get ur maid to do the activity ur gal likes? They also need to do some bonding .

Babyt> should be overstimulation bah. When Isaac overstimulated, he is the same at night. Then end up we cannot sleep...

Has Germaine come into contact with ur maid before? If ok before then shouldn't be coz she dun like...

Phyphy - she will talk alot to my maid, but when it comes to the carrying part... No one can carry her for more than 15 mins... And I mean no one, not even my hubs... Haiz... How huh...

BabyT- then u stay at home be tai tai lah, just kidding

My boy also like this , so sometimes in gd mood, he will allow ppl to Carry him facing out . Sometime will keep eh eh jiao till I take over.

phyphy - SAHM not SAHTT... haha... ideally of cos i wanna stay home and take care of her full time.. but.. unless i tio toto or big sweep (which is God knows when), it will not happen till i have no. 2 ba... haiz.. jialat liao lor... i go work my maid sure call me every 15 mins... haiz...

Op: thanks! Actually got quite a number of requests asking me to do some photoshoots for cny too so prob will try to come up wif Sth. Btw cya later. R u bringing megon, I so hope Joan wil b cooperative if not damn jiatlat lor! u knw the compasspt jacks place, I went for dinner on wed. Joan was crying and guess wat, they asked me to get out cos I was disturbing other guests. I tot that was so rude of them! As if they r a high class restaurant or hotel!

Letty: me too shoot edit shoot. Wow slide! I wan, so fun! Let me call u soon. Mayb mon or tue u ok?

Browneice: I only got there are 430 cos nonparking dats y prob din c u too

Bb fair: I bought the liferacers thermal swimsuit got 50% only $34

PAT,

Jacks! How could they? Write to HQ n complain!

Yes, bringing Megon later! See u there! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

SugarOng,

Isetan and those Jap dept store v good! Got bb room for diaper changing, nursing or feeding! I use it yesday! Hot water too! There's high chair for feeding bb and toddlers. Located at the nursery section. The sales staff are v friendly too!

Pat & Optimus,

You ladies going to the fair later? I'll call pat when I get there, see ya [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif][IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Jessica,

I realise its an empty disc...hmmmm...

nope not going for the xmas gathering..cant handle my son alone outside..

SugarOng - Wah! I don't dare to over-freeze quantities for Lasinoh bags cos I thought quality looks like Pigeon and my pigeon bags leaked on me before... The Boots bags are slightly longer though. I'm now using Gerber/Nuk bags. Feels thin but the seams look thick.

Tecno freezer - Harvey Norman had a sale when i got it, so although website said a certain price, u can knock off abt $100 from some of the models they may hv offer for. Can't remember exact price, but I paid abt S$500 for 131L of space. There's much better offers, but hb decided to get mid-sized freezer, instead of smaller or larger one, which seemed to hv better discount / value.

DS' poo is still mucousy green although I stopped taking dairy products...

mummy using nuk latex teat, do you let the valve face up when baby drinks? I didnt know about this valve function, so let my baby drink with the valve facing down all along. When I discovered later and tried to change it, it is too late, baby refused to drink if I face up the valve. Will there be any problem? My fren said will affect her tongue and mouth development later on, I am kinda worried, but what can I do if baby dont want.

Tracey, dunno if there'll be a problem, but ur bb so cute, refuse to drink the correct way around. Yet the correct way around is supposedly the way our human nipple feels like in their mouths!

Leo baby,

Confirm mus wear red or white ah? Than i need to go shop for one liao. All my clothings r dark colour de.

ccpet,

Ya lor. And somemore she likes to be latched! But I seldom latch btw.

Me and hubby try out the nuk teat given by hospital, and found that the incorrect way is faster to drink, maybe that's why bb prefers it.

hey Yvonne,shinchan n jacqueline,

I end up buying the baby born at the fair today..went kiddy palace to let my girl try infantino. It was ok,bt a bit troublesome as it has to sling over head n shoulders. The baby bjorn at kiddy palace is at the usual retail price bt the fair selling at half the price,hence I tried putting her in a suitable carrier that she like in the bjorn range then I cheong back to expo to buy..hee

Sophie The Giraffe

how much did u ladies get it for @ fair ? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Xmas Mums' Outfit

how many mummies are wearing red?

scared tat i m the only that turns up in red :p

hav a nursing dress in red and thinking of wearing that

Pinky

Sophie , they got it at $32

Parent who gave got Sophie pls do a bit of goggle on this product n be careful when giving to baby.

Yo Mommies at parenthood fair! Nice meeting so many of u! BabyT, I recognize Mommies from all gatherings pics. Jrgal, glad u at last get a carrier. Tate the prob I facin usin the infintino one Lor. But dun wanna buy another one leh. The eskers I have other colors, blue stripes n red n flowery. U wanna exchane? Which baby bjorn design u buy? How much? From which booth? I have yet to explore the booths yet. Mommies who comin to the fair can visit me at medela counter, wil be there at noon till dinnertime.

anybody wants FBM? i've got extra wana clear my fridge....stored in sept can keep for another 3mths in freezer....pm me if interested!

Morning mummies

Tinking of visiting the parenthood fair today wonder if anyone going too? My cousin has a booth there wannw take a look.. Hee hope to bump into familar faces tt i can recognise frm outing photos :p

The elder boy has been v sick since thurs.. Having viral fever, flu, cough, vomit, diarrhea. N he is being confined at my mum hse worrying tt will spread to baby [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Babyt

Yr ger alr addicted to Yr 'smell', Tate y maid carry cry. When u go bk to work, u gotta let Bb get used to maid Lor. U direct feeding? Can pump n let maid feed her.

HELP! Isaac is reacting badly to something I ate and fussing throughot the night! Is the culprit likely to be high-sugar items like ice-cream or the caramel inside? How abt chocolate?

I had milk tea n he was ok so milk n caffeine should be both ok?

Hi mummies,

i had a pack of BN mamy poko S size.48 pcs.Bb cant wear S size already.letting go at $15.Pm me for fast deals.Thanks.Self collection at woodlands

Parenthood fair> is the discount for baby bjorn really that good? I'm thinking of getting a front-facing carrier so was wondering if I should get a baby bjorn. Can anyone advise pls??

Pinkyluv, Leo baby,

Xmas Mums' Outfit

I have a maroon colour nursing top, can or nt? Need to be bright red?

Badfifi: if u going the fair let me knw k.. Mayb can see u there n u can meet ah bui lol

U go google food to avoid when bfing and see u ate anything mentioned.. Mayb gt other reason lile growth spurt

pinkyluv,

Ya, we got Sophie at $32 at the fair. Btw BP oso selling at $32. Yvonne got hers from BP.

PhyPhy,

Oh still got things to lookout ah? thanks for reminding.

Jrgal,

Baby bjorn at half price during the fair? That's such a gd deal. Which model did u get? Mine is a synergy.

Badfifi,

U wanna buy bjorn for Issac? Heard that baby is resting on their crotch when being carried in a bjorn. So may not be so gd for baby boys in case it hurts their precious jewels.. Maybe u wanna google abit.

Dear ladies> best if can come in red or white but because don't want to spoil your fun to be so up tight with ur attire so make ur own decision lah. Since it's Christmas theme so do best to be in Christmas theme colour ok. If anyone want to come in Christmas green also fine just make sure stay away from the Christmas tree. Haha...

Adelynn> he just finished his growth spurt last weekend leh. If i go to the fair, I'll sure SMS u, but unlikely from the looks of it. My poor exhausted husband still fast asleep.

Shinchan> oh, is it?? Thanks for telling me! I'd like a front-facing carrier for Isaac cos he's so curious abt everything but that sounds uncomfortable! I'll go google!

Leo_baby, u very funny hor!! ;D honestly, all my nursing wear is of the wrong colour. Can I wear my white jacket with maroon shoulder stripes? I also have a red one with white racing stripes. The dress code is mostly for pictures is it?

I have nothing green in my wardrobe. Mostly black, grey, blue or pink...

Badfifi: understand.. I also v tired but wide awake.. Slept at 3am 4am wake up feed 6am eake up due to fever den 8am feed again n didnt slp till nw.. Zzz have a good rest at hm! I'm heading ikea for lunch n see if wanna go expo.. Hahaha

shinchan, phyphy

thanks for info =)

fair

hehe, i m v lazy..anything in expo sound v far for me..so far think i attend one fair in 06 when expecting

always wish the fairs can b held at suntec lor

badfifi

kyra fusses whenever i drank coffee n i drank last nite cos cannot resist..so yes caffeine can be a cause.

thinks super lack of sleep n look old until

end up today got this 40 years o ntuc cashier auntie ran after me calling me Da Jie ( * wana faint )cos i left my atm card behind after paying

Shih_chan

I hv trf the $24 to u and emailed u the details. Yet to receive ur email wondering if u got my trf. Cya on 3rd dec then at Leo_baby's hse [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Brownrice: emailed u again babe! U going to the X'mas gathering? otherwise can pay me then , no worries.

Jessica: babe, i hv gotten the socks for u, U can pay me when we are at the X'mas gathering on 3rd Dec [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

X:mas gathering:

getting excited to meet all mums & little ones in RED & WHite ,even green :D

RE: BRAND NEW SIMILAC STAGE 1 (900G) FOR SALE

HI mummies, anyone using similac? I hv a SIMILAC stage 1 (900g) for sale as my daughter is taking Nan instead. Unopened and expiry date is 09 04 2012. Selling at $40. Pls PM me if interested and I can brg to the X'mas party if u are going. Thx!

hi chewy, is Nan good? my MIL says her colleague feedback that NAN not very good cos it produces smelly poo.

hahaha

i was thinking of letting my girl try Nan cos she puke alot with Enfaclac now. not sure if it's due to formula milk or it's just part of her growing...

optimus, u mean the nursing area at isetan? was at parkway's isetan and so impressed with their nursing room....like what u say, even got hot water! i v sua ku...1st time go shopping de nursing room...hope tamp mall/century sq/tamp 1 oso got nice nursing rooms so that i can pump when i go back work cos my ofc's doors are all glass....no privacy

ccpet, leakage fr lansinoh bags ah? oops..maybe cos i haven utilise the forzen milk yet so i dunno leak anot..if so, im in for deep shit...next time i will guai guai put according to the markings....i went harvey check out the freezer le...seems like no sales but their pricing include delivery....

Back