(2010/09) September 2010 MTB

I added myself to the CD list [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Eng songs

1)clueless

2) Leo baby

3) badfifi

4) pinkyluv

5) Ebelle

6) weiting

7) tinkerstars

Chinese songs

1)pinkyluv

2)Ebelle

3)weiting

4)tinkerstars

5)badfifi

koi> now i am dying to try it, esp since i LURVE pearls...pinkyluv, feedback hor ;)

BabyT: unless ur leaking very bad, else i don tink its an issue when u stay dry.. or you wanna consider nipple tape?

Hi Jessica,

Me interested in the CDs too...pls charge me ya...

I added myself to the CD list

Eng songs

1)clueless

2) Leo baby

3) badfifi

4) pinkyluv

5) Ebelle

6) weiting

7) tinkerstars

8) cool_rainbow

Chinese songs

1)pinkyluv

2)Ebelle

3)weiting

4)tinkerstars

5)badfifi

6)cool rainbow

Thank u so much

Hi Jessica,

Me interested in the CDs too...pls charge me ya...

Eng songs

1)clueless

2) Leo baby

3) badfifi

4) pinkyluv

5) Ebelle

6) weiting

7) tinkerstars

8) cool_rainbow

9) BBL

Chinese songs

1)pinkyluv

2)Ebelle

3)weiting

4)tinkerstars

5)badfifi

6)cool rainbow

7)BBL

Thank u so much

Kris - I fully latch now... But I'm gonna slowly introduce bottles to her again... I'm going back to work 1st week of Jan...

Adelynn - nipple tape?? I doubt it will stick after every let down... Cos during let down, if my girl happens to unlatch, she will get milk facial...

hi mommies, wah my business so good ah. Aiyo how to charge? I go see how much one blank DVD then see how. Not ex I can absorb la. For mommies not going next week, I can mail out?

jessica> you must include charges for your time and effort too!!! will you be going to the xmas party? if so, i'll just get from you then. then no need to mail out

kris, yes... seeing the dirty water makes me super pleased! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

mango, pinkyluv, yesterday bought two sets, one at mama there (full set) and one at my hse (normal set), total cost 5.3k (after 1.6k deduction - two machine trade in). Have been using rainbow for at least 15yrs. So when I have my own hse, wanna buy but too ex. My colleague referral me so they came to me and now with trade in old machines and installment, I can get my dream vaccum cleaner. HAPPY! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

This is a 6in1 machine, with air purifier, aromatherpy, vaccum, mopping(if i not wrong) and two other forget already. But I only look at the vaccum part, love to vaccum the bed with this. Dust mite, bed dirty stuffs kanna suck out! Power! The water is very dirty, moreover there is no foul smell coming out. My trash bag vaccum cleaner will have foul smell coming out if the bag is there for too long but not full yet. Still love the water part, vaccum and dirt trap in water and no foul smell. Esp now have two kiddos, so i better invest.

babyT: ya same here the milk spray all over. but if baby nv suckle the letdown wont spray only drips.. so i don tink u need to worry much..

Hi Jessica,

Me interested in the chinese CDs too...

Eng songs

1)clueless

2) Leo baby

3) badfifi

4) pinkyluv

5) Ebelle

6) weiting

7) tinkerstars

8) cool_rainbow

9) BBL

Chinese songs

1)pinkyluv

2)Ebelle

3)weiting

4)tinkerstars

5)badfifi

6)cool rainbow

7)BBL

8)Leobaby

Hi Mothers,

I had a focus group discussion on 25th Nov 2010, 7pm at Ritz Carlton Hotel. I am looking for mothers with age 0 to 36 mths babies or preschool kids 3 to 5 years old. You will be paid $70.00 after 1 1/2hrs session. Criteria:- You must have a diploma & above and must be within 25 to 40 yrs of age. SMS me your details if keen e.g. Name/Age, age of your baby/kids, 1st or 2nd mums and also your hp no. asap. My HP - 97640028 Thanks. Sally

jessica,

pls count me in! super sad case - can't remember lyrics of twinkle twinkle little star in chinese and so pathetic, have to try to make it up myself with rubbish lyrics - to think that i want to speak to lucas in mandarin 100% - cannot make it...

Eng songs

1)clueless

2) Leo baby

3) badfifi

4) pinkyluv

5) Ebelle

6) weiting

7) tinkerstars

8) cool_rainbow

9) BBL

10) hushlilbb

Chinese songs

1)pinkyluv

2)Ebelle

3)weiting

4)tinkerstars

5)badfifi

6)cool rainbow

7)BBL

8) hushlilbb (priority over english in case your business too overwhelming [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif])

must charge! must charge! thanks thanks thanks!

pinkyluv, confirmed count me in for the buffet ok? jessica, wanna share cab if you going?

pomme low, me started pumping 5hrly like you so damn jia lat, still don't seem to have more sleep leh... hopefully things will get better when hb's back... can't hang in there much longer as oms 24x7... sigh... me cannot make it... will be going to see pd either tomorrow or next week (regurgitation getting even worse, again not pooping for almost a week, nose blocked and lots of phelgm) - this mummy way too bochap liao... oops!

lucas super lazy boy - put him on tummy time and he just lie there and sleep and can't be bothered to move, not even mention lift his head - use toys to attract him also useless... sigh... as lazy as his mummy...

sarahmay, oops... i can't mix the cream into the milk then i scoop up and throw... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] oh no.. maybe milk too cold the cream is floating, should have warm the milk a bit. stupid me waste the nutrients.

Ladies,

Can I rip all the songs into MP3 and store into a DVD or would you prefer me to rip into CD?

If rip CD to CD, means there will be 5 English CDs cos I have 5 volumes.

Think there is a difference.

jessica,

pls count me in in your CD biz. Must charge! Thanks [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Eng songs

1)clueless

2) Leo baby

3) badfifi

4) pinkyluv

5) Ebelle

6) weiting

7) tinkerstars

8) cool_rainbow

9) BBL

10) hushlilbb

11) Sugarong

Chinese songs

1)pinkyluv

2)Ebelle

3)weiting

4)tinkerstars

5)badfifi

6)cool rainbow

7)BBL

8) hushlilbb (priority over english in case your business too overwhelming )

9) Sugarong

hi jessica, can count me in too.pls do charge ya.

Eng songs

1)clueless

2) Leo baby

3) badfifi

4) pinkyluv

5) Ebelle

6) weiting

7) tinkerstars

8) cool_rainbow

9) BBL

10) hushlilbb

11)pat

Chinese songs

1)pinkyluv

2)Ebelle

3)weiting

4)tinkerstars

5)badfifi

6)cool rainbow

7)BBL

9)pat

Leobaby: can i get my romper from you at next wk's high tea? thanks!

Pacifier: I finally caved in to the pacifier. bb just too sucky always latching and non stop. drinking 110ml every 2 hrs and quite fussy. sigh

Eng songs

1)clueless

2) Leo baby

3) badfifi

4) pinkyluv

5) Ebelle

6) weiting

7) tinkerstars

8) cool_rainbow

9) BBL

10) hushlilbb

11) Sugarong

12)pat

Chinese songs

1)pinkyluv

2)Ebelle

3)weiting

4)tinkerstars

5)badfifi

6)cool rainbow

7)BBL

9) Sugarong

10)pat

New freezer came today, now I'm back to diligent pumping! =)

But I realized my supply suffered a little, cos

1) DS appetite fell after the RSV attack,

2) Tried to get DS to be adaptable betw bottle feeding and breast, so got him to use up the older EBM in the freezer-- that I froze in a non space-efficient way anyway! =P

3) no space in freezer...

BabyT, DS is quite gd at bottle again. But dunno if he's getting lazy at the breast. These days, I seldom hv the problem of milk spraying into his face leh, dunno why.

Over one week, I pretended that I was back at work, that is, I started the day latching at 7am. Then 10am, 1pm and 4pm feed he needs to do bottle. 7pm latch again. He struggled initially but out of hunger succumbed to the bottle. He still kind of wants the breast once it gets dark, as if he needs it for comfort at night...

But for a few days, he looked so sad. Really quite a heartache looking at his face. He would give that "I'm so poor thing" whimper even while latched at night! Only last night was he cheerful again. So strange, only 2 mths old, but so many facial expressions...

I'm going to latch more this weekend to stimulate my supply again. Got a new freezer to fill up!

Eng songs

1)clueless

2) Leo baby

3) badfifi

4) pinkyluv

5) Ebelle

6) weiting

7) tinkerstars

8) cool_rainbow

9) BBL

10) hushlilbb

11) Sugarong

12)pat

13)Sabrina

Chinese songs

1)pinkyluv

2)Ebelle

3)weiting

4)tinkerstars

5)badfifi

6)cool rainbow

7)BBL

9) Sugarong

10)pat

Ccpet can share where u get freezer n some details of it as helper open close freezer too often afraid affect the milk. Size?

Mummies using light weight stroller n carseat that cam use for infant n toddler can share which model u using. Need to do research now to prep for buying.

Xmas romper- I will bring all the rompers to the hi tea so whoever wants to collect can collect

Hushlibb- try having more fruits yourself so that bb can poo. Not sure if it's coincident but I took a lot of fruits n Hai Rei poo regularly. Previously myself constipate n bb also 5 days no poo

Hi Leobaby,

Tecno Freezer :

http://www.tecnogas.com.sg/product_list.asp?catname=Freezers&cat={2FF14067-C67E-48DB-B9C6-7401E4D68F9A}&brand=2&type=16

I got the TUF-133 (130L) for $499 at Harvey Norman. I dun think the px is extremely nice, considering HN is offering the TFF 230 (100L more!) at just $60 more at $559. But hb concerned with how high above my kitchen window it is, hence settled with this...

It's true that opening and closing freezer will affect the milk. Chest freezer would be better, but too troublesome to dig into to find the proper packet of milk! Just do it quickly lor.

Anyway, the milk will be used up more quickly when I get bk to work at the end of the yr, so instead of the max 6 mths life span, I try to keep it to just 2 mths max? It's currently at 1mth old and I'm getting DS to drink some, so that if I go out, he is adaptable to the bottle.

Price wise, of course there's the Kadeka one and Farfalla ones at carrefour at just $299 to less than $400... Then again, compared to Mitsubishi/Fisher&Paykel at ~$800, this is ok, trusted brand too.

Oh was talking to Mag, she said Audiohouse at Liang Court got lots of freezers. She highlighted Tecno to me actually! =)

If you all got time, maybe can go there to look see?

I was too tired yday, just went to Suntec one stop shop and did everything there. After all, near my hb's office, so he came to see after work too and he decided there and then.

Jessica,

Me interested in the cds. please charge...so many of us. You need alot of time & effort to do it.

Eng songs

1)clueless

2) Leo baby

3) badfifi

4) pinkyluv

5) Ebelle

6) weiting

7) tinkerstars

8) cool_rainbow

9) BBL

10) hushlilbb

11) Sugarong

12)pat

13)Sabrina

14)tigerlily

Chinese songs

1)pinkyluv

2)Ebelle

3)weiting

4)tinkerstars

5)badfifi

6)cool rainbow

7)BBL

9) Sugarong

10)pat

11)tigerlily

Hi Jessica,

I'm interested in the cds too! Yes please do charge us for your time & effort. Thanks in advance =)

Eng songs

1)clueless

2) Leo baby

3) badfifi

4) pinkyluv

5) Ebelle

6) weiting

7) tinkerstars

8) cool_rainbow

9) BBL

10) hushlilbb

11) Sugarong

12)pat

13)Sabrina

14)tigerlily

15) Jeslyn

Chinese songs

1)pinkyluv

2)Ebelle

3)weiting

4)tinkerstars

5)badfifi

6)cool rainbow

7)BBL

9) Sugarong

10)pat

11)tigerlily

ladies, can't resist sharing this :p

this is wat 6 of us had just now

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/4732734.jpg]

Gloomybear, nice meeting u for the 1st time and u r anything but gloomy..look so young & cheerful [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

BabyT

mine is chin chow ? cos i realise din taste it leh

Jessica,

Thanks for the intro to Gmarket, really nice stuff there, even has discounts for courier service. hehe

Pinkyluv,

yummy!!! i haven had a nice cup of bubble tea for ages!

Nice KOI pics! =)

Ok, hb is so proud of his tecno freezer decision that he asked me to upload for u all to see too... But how do u all shrink the dimension? Max dimension 600x600 right?

HI mummies

Aiyo, seems like i had missed out the TP old town gathering [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]. Just returned from Tokyo, hope i can join in the next round

Cheers

ebelle,

i m staying at jln batu is near fort road, opp. katong swimming complex. let's go together in cab. yes, i m bringing my new stroller n my mum. now i trying to figure out how to close it, just open and got maid to clean up and my bb to try out. i pm u my mobile, let's make arrangement via sms.

babyt,

i tried KOI on wed the first time with leobaby. we had the chin chow with pearl. quite nice. i think nxt time i pass by KOI, will sure to order 1. is the coconut milk tea with pearl nice? what other flavour do you recommend?

BabyT - yes, just got back from Bali. Did not wear bikini lah - I have very bad dark marks from the pregnancy on my tummy, not to mention the spare tyre!

But my milk supply is just ok..no leakage from let down even without pumping for 5 hours - just slightly engorged. I had to wake up one time at night to pump at 3 or 4am. During the day, I pump 3 to 5 hourly.

I only rinsed the pump and bottles with hot water. Too lazy to bring any detergent, and did not see a need to bring sterilizing tablets since I was throwing the milk.

Have fun on your holiday....I am sure it will be good. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] I am going to BKK mid Dec. One last hol before going back to work in Jan.

Looking forward to meeting all of you next Tuesday. I may not bring baby on that day - will see how things go.

Freezer - I am also thinking of getting one..the freezer compartment of my fridge was full - but with the Bali trip, my baby has wiped out most of it.

Milk intake: How much milk are your babies taking now? Mine is still doing 90ml to 100ml, but every 2 hourly. Have tried various ways to get him to increase his milk intake to stretch the interval..but no luck. So night feeds are still 2 hourly! Very shiong man..

Jessica.. trouble you also for the CDs - please let us know how much to pay you...

Eng songs

1)clueless

2) Leo baby

3) badfifi

4) pinkyluv

5) Ebelle

6) weiting

7) tinkerstars

8) cool_rainbow

9) BBL

10) hushlilbb

11) Sugarong

12)pat

13)Sabrina

14)tigerlily

15) Jeslyn

16) chin

Chinese songs

1)pinkyluv

2)Ebelle

3)weiting

4)tinkerstars

5)badfifi

6)cool rainbow

7)BBL

9) Sugarong

10)pat

11)tigerlily

12) chin

For next Tues - anyone wants to share cab to Orchard Hotel from Serangoon?

jynnsan, wow! you back from tokyo! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] any recommendation places to visit in tokyo? I'm leaving next tue to osaka then moving up to tokyo,I'm staying at shinjuku.

Koi, I love the pearls!!! So chewy! But got chin chow one meh? what flavour? Or chin chow is added in like pearls?

BabyT

so what did we have just now ? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

un-Gloomybear

thanks for lugging 6 big cups for us [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Jynnsan

do join us next tuesday

Hi Tea @ Orchard Hotel from 3pm to 5pm)

can i know who are the ones coming again ? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hope my reservation of 28 is enough, if not , will have to call up for more seats

PS: my stupid tooth hurting super badly again..*cry*

jynnsan

Btw, it was ichiban again =p really good bargain at 5 bucks..udon, rice, curry dory fish and green tea..and they have a number of sets for selection

wow, i miss Tokyo..how is the weather there ? i went to see Sakura in april in 07 and it was cold

is this list correct for HI TEA @ Orchard Hotel on 16 Nov 2010 at 3pm [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]?

1) pinkyluv

2) mango

3) Jaclyn

4) phyphy

5) bb dreamz

6) starluster

7) Leo baby

8) Tigerlily

9) Tigerlily's mummy

10) Mag

11) Letty

12) Jes~

13) Optimus Prime

14) Clueless

15) Batgirl

16) Ebelle

17) Yvonne

18) chin

19) Mama G

20) Shinchan maybe

21) BabyT

22) Cool

23) Pat

24) Chewy

25) Krisho

26) Jessica

27) Gloomybear ?

28) hushlibb ?

PS: pls bring along ur UOB card, thanks [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] only max of 12 diners per card

Pinkyluv - 25% sweetness red milk tea with pearl... I might be bringing a mummy, she's supposed to be nov mummy, but she gave birth early oct instead... Ok for her to join??

Phyphy - u know her too... Holly...

Back