(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

Jascmy- because my pain tolerance is till 7cm!

Im already beyond my half way mark! just 3cm away and I can push le! I CANNOT take EPI, my main goal for myself before I step into the labour ward!

Aww... giving birth is such a memorable experience we women had. Nothing can buy this, be it natural w or w/o epidural etc [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Kudos to US!!!!

I cant believe it's one year liao!!! im praying for my boy to be in good health so that he can go Playgroup the soonest and mingle with other toodler.. i know he miss it too.. see the way he behave in every crowded bb events..

cheese, my pain tolerence till 5cm and stuck there liao. Pain increases but dilation nvr. Haiz. My goal is not to take epi too but in the end have to take cos can't take it liao. Maybe if my dilation nvr stuck at 5cm for 3hrs, I can be like you too.

Ya, really hope to hav a chance to go thru natural birth. Praying hard....

Hope JL can be in good health and join playgroup in 6mths time.

Time fly so fast. All our Bb going to be 1yr old soon. We have been thru so much and theres more to come.

Ohaiyoo!!

So envy! I wish i can natural birth and endure the pain wo EPI too.. thats my main goal when I'm pregn...

Cheese, i tot you purposely hv JL name in both angmo & Chinese with initial JL ley..

Good the morning!!!

Saw the baby bash photos, all looks so cute n happy!! hahah.. too bad, i cant join in... ;p

I also envy mummies who can have natural birth without epi n I was also hoping for that when I got pregnant, but in the end, I had to go thru c-sect cuz of Bb S's breech position.. =((

I only missed the pregnancy period..hehehe.. ;p

ahNah, I'm trying liao. Cos my gynea gave me green light to start planning from Jun 2011.

Y u stress? Thinking of whether to have #2??

From my experience, its best to have at least 2 Bb.

jascmy, duno lor.. i kinda of stress whether got $ and strength to handle 2 babies in the house or not.

Guess by nature, our age, our body will feel stress.

ahNah, my Mum gave birth to me when she 40+. My sister also gave birth to a twin at age 41. If they can do it. You can too. If wan better do it fast cos the more we think we grow older liao.

Times files, Jl turn one yr old liao~ 2 week times will be lil Gen turn..wahahaha.. miss my pregnancy days..

not planning for number 2 yet.. no target...maybe one bb is enuff.. hahaha...

i also wan a natural birth but in the end i end up csect.. with full GA.

winnie, ya, still remembered those days. The 3 of us having 3 different ways of giving birth to our precious.

Cheese - Natural w/o epi

Winnie - c-sect with full GA

Jascmy - Emergency c-sect with epi (being thru both natural and c-sect pain)

I'm the combination of you both ya.

Ahnah,

Go for #2! get Dorje a sibling.. Hee

I initially tot of hving #2 nxt yr july (again) but decided to wait for my new hse... Which will b 3 yrs later... Hmmm hope by then DK dongshi le..

DK tdy v active.. Frm 7am till nw stilldon wan sleep.. Im shag le..

DK is nt as guai as u think.. She v norti at hm.. Headache.. Juz scold her n she cries so kelian.. My mum mopping the floor, i don allow her to go dwn.. She keep crying and screaming.. See so norti! Headache!!

Times i feel having 1 v tiring & headache.. What will happen wen i hv 2? Cannot imagine

ah bee, I can't imaging too. Thats y I planned to stop at 2. And cos I'm not young liao, better to have fast and settle all at one go. Jus think that when they grow up, we will relax liao. If drag too long, than have to start all over again also very sian. I think the most 5 years gap will be the best.

Wa all talking abt #2.. I want #3! But gonna wait till 2-3 yrs later.. Wanna give all my love & attn to my 2 kiddos first.. #1 used to be very guai but ever since I gave birth to bb J, she gets super jealous and always misbehave now.. Can't imagine if I'm preg again now..

Jascmy,

Any idea when is our boys' lunar bday?? I didn't take note when I gave birth..

i juz want my full attention to jl 1st nw.mentally nt prepared to hav another 1. N i want a ger next!hehe.my mum already hav 3grandson..

Jasmine,

I check the 2010 Chinese calendar for the lunar birthday then check against the 2011 Chinese calendar.. and falls on Aug 16 for my boy. So your boy should be 17.

Why must calculate one week after born? I thought on the same day?

cheese,

wah u want gal huh, then the gal will be precious lor, super spoilt, like my gal... my mum has 6 grand children, only my gal is female and she's the super naughtiest one...

cheese,

wah u want gal huh, then the gal will be precious lor, super spoilt, like my gal... my mum has 6 grand children, only my gal is female and she's the super naughtiest one...

sunflower,

i think it's the big pack. I saw the samples in ntuc. Waistband not as elastic round the waist compared to mamy poko.

Back