(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

ahNah, hehe.. thanks. can go buy 4d liao.. hahahaha... 2626.. ;p

dont know if i shd let him choose on his lunar bday or english bday since he will be at nanny's place...

周岁宝宝抓周物品及代表含义:

1、字典或词典:代表文学家或科学家,有知识的人才。

2、书、笔:具有制定意味,代表书法家、文人、文职工作。

3. 尺:具有尺度的意味,代表律师、法官、革命家。

4. 计算器、算盘:代表商家或生意人。

5. 人民币(钱):代表富有之意,善于储蓄的富翁或有钱人。

6、信用卡:银行家或金融行业

7、印章:代表官位或官权。

8、画、水彩盒、彩色笔:代表画家、艺术家。

9、毛线团、布料:代表服装设计师。

10、乒乓球拍、羽毛球拍、足球:代表体育相关职业。

11、笛子、小提琴、电子琴、CD:代表音乐家。

12、筷子、铲子:代表厨师、饭店业者。

13、小鞋子:代表旅行家、探险家。

14、润肤霜、口红:代表爱美,在乎自己的容貌。

15、手机、软盘、鼠标:代表从事IT业、高科技、通讯业。

16、地球仪:代表地理家。

17、棉签、纱布:代表医生、护士类。

18、螺丝刀:工程师、工业

19、玩具汽车:有车族、司机

20、积木:建筑业、设计师等

21、念珠:代表潜心修行。

Source : internet

Jasmine,

Hmm.. but my boy will be at nanny's place n after fetching him home, only me n my hubby, so thinking of letting him to choose when he celebrating his english bday next mth..

Halo everyone,

Have been highly stress out at work and at home. Talking about no 2, my no 2 will be out end of August... STRESSSSSS!!!!

Anyone in the same situation? Can come and pat pat me on my shoulder?

As for the Chinese first yr birthday, what else do we have to prepare? what food for the birthday kid?

wl,

congrats. your #2 will share same birthday month with #1.

ahnah,

i dun think we need so many stuffs to choose, right? i remember i see people put $, books, ruler, calculator and food!

Ahnah , ur #2 out in august too? How come u pat on WL shoulder

Hmm, if really want to follow tradition, then gota be very specific rite... Cannot use the current currency, must use ancient maggot? Haha

As long as he grab the first one.. Shld be it. But which one he takes also depends where u play it and wat color catches their sights

aiyo... you all are de best lah!

thank you for the pat pat! really damn stress leh!

but good thing is that my girl is not showing much jealousy nor expression... not sure if its cos she's still young... but she loves to kiss my exploding tummy... quite sweet lah

cheekrene, no 1 was born in July and no 2 will be in August. maybe, just maybe no2 decides to come out on the same date as his sister... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

my colleague just told me to cook mee suan with 2 hard boil eggs + a drumstick (similiar to how chinese adults celebrate their lunar birthday)

she also told me that for hokkiens, they will custom made 2 huge Ang Ku Kueh for the baby to step on... then parents are to eat them to signify that the baby will listen to them.

wl, pat pat! So your #2 is a boy??

Really ah, then I mus do that ang ku kueh so that my boy will listen to me.

I'm thinking of cooking mee sua too. Hope my MIL can cook the traditional teochew sweet mee sua leh. Hmm... mine will be on weekday, don think she will cook and bring for me.

jascmy, not sure about the ang ku kueh leh... tried to googgle but cant find anything.

Must ask our MASTER ahNAH!

But guess the mee sua thing is quite standard. I will cook the mee sua too.

Sunflower,

I dun have #2 yet. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] I still thinking want to try or not.

weiling,

drumstick is for "open mouth" i guess.

as for "2 huge Ang Ku Kueh for the baby to step on"

no idea.. nvr heard before

Congrats wl!! I still cannot make up my mind wanna next yr july #2 baby or wait till my new hse ready (3yrs later).. My hbyday by then maybe more financial tight due to hdb.. V shiong.. So thinkg if nxt yr.. Juz wack! Haa.. If i wan mid july baby, wen i need start my production?? I worry aim wrongly.. Haa! Any1 know?

Ahnah,

DK choose food (eggs & ang gu kueh) wen chosing the items on her lunar bday... Means??? V hard to determine for DK cos after food she touch calculator, hold pen n drop pen & hold ruler.. Think she is a job hopper like mummy!! Haa

WL congrats!! *pat pat* I think edah n angel also preggie but dunno when is the due date.. Luckily u got maid to help u handle 2 kids..

Ah bee, u can start ard oct-nov this yr.. But dragon yr alot of competition in school..

Mvh,

If DK in that primary sch, #2 can go same sch easily? I know last time my gen, i can go same sch as my sis.. Nw i dono can or not.. Im thinkg if nxt yr, gap is 2yrs.. Juz right.. If nt need wait.. I don like snake yr.. =X hee sheep yr wen?

Ah bee, if want July baby then must conceive in October. Cos no 1 I conceived in early nov n EDD was early August.

School wise no need to worry, cos if there's a sibling in the school then it's a guarantee spot for your #2,3,4,5... hahaha

MVH, thanks... U are right with the helper. Luckily got her around. Otherwise I cannot continue working and earn $$$. But with helper, my girl learnt lots of funny things... Now I'm praying hard that the day she starts talking, it's proper English and not philippino style...

Back