(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

duckling,

i usually pay her outstanding shipping during collection cos its minimal amt, dont wana use IB. but either way is fine.

MVH,

can change.. just inform her that i will collect for u on behalf.. i have your number, ok will sms u to arrange.

ok, so i will collect on behalf of Duckling, MVH and eeyore.

Sunflower, okok, then pls help me to pay first then I will pay u when collect from you can??

Sheric, yeah... another day of additional public holiday :p

Wow, it will be such an eventful day on 7 May. Election and JWT date. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I will check with my HR as well; hopefully entitled for that. But I have to time to clear my leave also.

I still have 18.5 days of maternity leave, & manager keep push for project dateline. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Duckling, no worry. They are exposed to germs every where now, not necessarily from your house la. As long as recover can le. He is ok le.. But midnight still wake up de. Alamak. Sian.

Sun flower, wow... Cl is big. But hor, eyesore, u lagi steady, Charlene is already four or five? I heard she told me five.....

Xuan, she is still young right? Maybe she likes to see ppl. Observe rather than move.

Jascmy, I went to Chong pang blk 106 thoo Chee Chinese physician & acupuncture.. Long Q everyday.. Need to wait 2-3 hrs coz most of e time he one man show.. No assistant.. Patients become his receptionist most of the time... Heard he cure alot of stroke, paralyzed patients..

Thanks MVH. How much is his charging? Eu Ren Shan charged me $65 leh. I will try it out this weekend. The med I took now is now helping at all. I still cough badly at nite.

Jascmy, his charges r cheap! I went for 拉精 n cough.. $35 only wif 3 types of medicine.. Within one day I felt better but I tum giak, last nite eat durians n cough come back again.. He only gives 3 days medicine.. Think weekend u have to go super duper early like 8am or so.. Else u go register then go back in e afternoon.. His number is 67560557. Opp the hawker center.

MVH, wow i didnt noe there is such a popular chinese seiseh at blk 106..next time can try this blk 106..

i owas go blk 123..

hahaha

Magic Fiddler Trial Class>

- Min 3, max 5 per class

- $40 for trial lessons (if sign-up with them on that day, registration fee will be at 50% & the trial lesson can be considered as the 1st lesson)

As group size is quite small, so depending on no. of people interested we might have it different days. since also these few weeks got other trial lessons as well. I am still discussing with them on the group size.

Date : 30th Apr 2011

Time : 1pm

1. dreamz

Date : 7th May 2011

Date : 14th May 2011

1. dreamz

dreamz,

i m interested...but only these 3 dates?

30th apr, we got JWT class

7th May, oso JWT class and is polling day le..and i have book for gymboree trial class too

14th may, mummies are coming my hse le..

Today took leave to go out but look at the sky so dark [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

dreamz

i'm interested in magic fiddler. let me check with my hubby which day he can go. btw, can have how many adults accompany in the class per baby?

fumiko>oh ya 14th may is gg to your house. hmm we see how is the response like, maybe can fix 1 more on 21st but i need to confirm with the school. cos i was thinking those gg jwt on 30th can go magic fiddler on 7th hee.

Rachel, jasmine> I am pending for their confirmation on the following :

- max no. can increase or is it standard size

- both parents can accompany the child

- we can choose between their 2 location or only at a specific location. (they have 2 location city square & delfi orchard)

Jasmine> After comparing the 2, i chose magic fiddler because i felt that magic fiddler program is until adult level which means my boy can continue on with them if he shows interest in music instruments also at the same time when he is gg for lessons, i was thinking of taking some music lessons as well so can go at the same time. They also have some interesting programmes to allow the child to learn more about different instruments before deciding what they want to learn.

cheekrene,

quoted from tango design fb,

"We will be @ Singapore Expo once again for Baby Expo fair this coming Fri - Sunday!! Tell us you're a fan and enjoy 5% discount storewide!!!"

mummies, have u all tried happy baby melts?? i dunno is my bud taste got prob or wat..

it taste v nice..but it seem to be very thirsty after eating them..

u all have such prob??

jasmine,

you mean tango design will be there? i already order mine but dunno if she will be ready for me to collect as i got intention to go there on sat.

any mummies going expo baby fair this weekend?

Fumiko

I need to drink water after eating la, but not super thirsty, just feel like drinking water cos abit sweet.

Cheekrene and jasmine

U all bought fabric from tango ? Or wat did u buy? Her fabrics are nice but price steep

Rachel,

they don't usu have offer on beach mat... only the recent BP, when u purchase a playmat then u can buy the beach mat at $12. then another offer they have is, that time during their expo booth, they have one time offer on beach mat which is $12 and only on sat... not sure if this time round they have??

yup, i want to get wet bag.

quite useful for me especially if i got wet handkerchief. i dun need to get plastic to store it. i also use it for wet bottles. i also store diaper and wipes and i can hook it on stroller if i go for short walk at my house downstair.

Eeyore

Thanks. I bought the playmat from them months ago, now wanna buy a beach mat. Do you know if they are participating in the upcoming baby fair?

eeyore,

oh haha.. the picnic mat no more $12 liao..increased to $15

Rachel,

actually u can go to their BP, see who is ordering the playmat..then ask if that person stays near u, can help u to order pinic mat and u go collect from her..cos those who order playmat can buy 2 pinic mats.

Back