(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

Rachel,

6 panel is like a queen size bed. Big enough for the mat. 8 panel too big and not sure if there is any mat that size to fit.

sometimes, both my hubby and i sleep inside to keep my boy company.

cheekrene> will be but cos May i will be busy packing my stuff and shifting so most likely will start in June. else later have to shift the stuff from my current place to my new place.

rachel> i got the play yard from crazyaboutkorea. i bought 6 panels only. nowadays new flat no place. Actually so far my boy haven really play in yet cos the play yard is at my new flat now. we jus bought a super single mattress yesterday to put in the play yard to act as his bed.

mvh and eeyore,

can u pm me your carters order? im collecting on Thursdays because thats the earlier mass collection date she has. my orders all screwed up..so sian

sweetkyra,

I am using the cubes for puree veg and fruits. It's convenient as i just warm them up and add to porridge or cereal.

Thanks bakaholic and dreamz. My hubby prefer to get the 8 panels. We extended our playmat with yoga mats currently and its taking about 3m x 3m now. With the 8 panels it is still tough to squeeze into the area since the panels will make it difficult for us to walk. Luckily we didn't buy a coffee table in the living room.

SunFl@wer

my order is also mess up. I have two items that are not mine. Pink butterfly swimsuit! keke.. don't think my boy will like that.

And also 3 items missing. What does she mean by consider courier? Is it my items too bulky?

rachel

ya for bulky items she will ask for courier , else u have to go her hse to pick them up..

i already clarified with her my items..now all sorted out..i have 3 items, all in different batches..46 is one of them..

Rachel, shld be jurong. U ask her

Mvh, duckling, Eeyore ,

Can u transfer the balance to Jolene directly ? I will be tranferring to her too since this time I have cents in the amount.

hi

i have 10 tins of s-26 promil gold for sale as my gal is now 1yr old n need to take stage 3 so i need sell these away due to overstock. i will provide free delivery if u take 6 tins n above.

Oh no jolene's order very messy huh.. No time and pc to check at home, will do it tomorrow.

Sunflower,

Sure will transfer the shipping to her direct, very troublesome if u were to pay on our behalf then we still have to pay u back.

Mummies,

what food to avoid to prevent the phlegm from getting worse? I stopped giving her her fav gerber stars. Only milk and cereal for the time being.

Can I give sweet potato puree and apple puree?

xuan,

try not to give her sweet stuffs. maybe nestle brand is quite sweet, that is why she still has phelgm. maybe stop awhile and monitor.

xuan, bakaholic

thanks for the link! going to order!

happy baby puffs

the container says to use up within 1 week of opening. seriously how is the baby going to finish that whole container of puffs in 1 week?!

sweetkyra, er..i didnt let my bb finish the puff within 1 wk le..i tink is too much to finish within 1 wk..lolz

but i store in lock n lock container..but it oso dun help me to prevent them from "lao hong"

cos when i eat them after 1 or 2 days, the puff not so crispy oso..sigh..

initial she got flu, then got high feer for 4 days, when back to PD then found phlegm got into her lungs... admitted to TMC then they did a culture test for her, found out she got the super flu bug MRSA... poor ger... was warded with her for 7-8 days...

damn stressful tat over during those days me oso lost 3kg...

rented the neuberlizerfor 5 days after her discharge, then tmr she going back to PD for review... wed then i send her back to infant...

haha. duckling...

eeyore, so sorry about the ipad spell check. u become eyesore because of that.. haha! paiseh..

Crescent,

Glad to hear that she is well now. U need to rest well too.

Meanwhile, avoid swimming from the time being until she recovers . My girl,s nanny once told me, if they accidentally swallow water into lungs, will prolong recovery.

There is one doctor , who said that every am when bb wake up, before milk, can sit up bb, then knock knock the back, four knocks, to exercise the lungs, to strengthen their lungs in the long term.

FYI. U may check with ur doctor see if this is recommended. Ok?

those who want tupperware, i think my mum is a member. those who want can PM/email me.

Fumiko, sweetkyra,

Ya I also dun think can finish e puffs within 1 week.. Think e container itself can't 'lock' the puff airtight, tat's why state finish within 1 week. Same as Fumiko, I put in a airtight container.. After 2-3weeks, it also starts to 'lao hong' a bit.. In e end, I eat most of them coz not fresh for my gal to eat.. Dun think will buy much puffs next time..

Mvh

Received.. Thanks

She mixed all 3 items in 3 batches.. Maybe Wana make up the total sum ba.. Then the amount received also sala.. Different Amt.. One item missing too, then she told me in another batch .. But all clarified liao

Cresent, glad that yr gal is fine now..

QQ, I din know the knock knock is exercise for lungs.. Sounds a bit funny.. But I know if bb got phlegm, can knock knock their back a few times occassionally to make e phlegm that stick to the walls of lungs come out a bit by bit.. But not too hard..

cresent,

hope everything is okay now. =)

mvh,

sian my hubby didn't apply for the uob card cos even by the time the card is ready, the jwt trial is over. should i still go and pay or let other mummy goes??

cheekrene,

which tupperware you're buying? must be big enough to put all puffs in?

ya.. i tot lock and lock and keep it crispy but no lorz.. have to keep in tupperware.. if few days can finish i still keep in lock and lock, still ok

Back