(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

crescent, i forgotten le..paisei..

i tink 4 plus..not v exp..

the puff sell 7 plus..

omg..the puff is tasteless...i wonder y bb likes such things..

hahaha

anyway i order happy bellies from dreamz (one of the mother in our forum)..

she starting batch 2 oso..u got order fr her??

wl : stay home and get paid won't be a easy job.

Din Tai Feng .. Omg ... i never got $ to eat that level of food before.

U got my number or not ? i was thinking of going to nex for shopping for my spec again.

fumiko, no leh... i oso looking for sprees which is so much cheaper then getting from the shops here.

my office oso block FB & msn lor..

Any photographer to recomemd for Bb photoshot?? John's promotion ended. My hubby only decided to go for the shot yesterday.

fumiko, oh that's her link ar? i tot it's another person cos her nick different.

I have posted my questions there alr.. waiting for her to reply.

n_g,

so u use hp to surf net ah?

my side block alot of sites... lucky can still surf forum.. else even sianz..

i think i go FB to create an event for our babies' 1st year party. i dun think most of them will login to forum.

but you are welcome to share some ideas!

1st year party:

let come out with more ideas!

Come and add on we just finalise when nearer to June!

1) Macdonald

2) Hotel function room

3) Condo function room

charmaine, i cant feedback le..cos i nv try other brand..

e only thing i know is happy bellies have probiotic..

i tink healthytimes dun have..

charmaine, yes, healthy times, organix, happybellies are all organic..

whereas frisocreme & nestle are not

my colleague suggest to homemake brown rice cereal...

charmaine, ya...organic..

nestle i check liao...got sugar n sodium..so i dun buy..

ya i m giving homemade brown rice cereal soon oso..

still suntanning them..haha

and my blender power watt only 500 plus..so cant make the brown rice till v powdery..

so will feed my ger at a later stage...

only blender with 700 watt and above can make until v powdery..according to the promotor at COURTS..

fumiko, my colleague told me can go to TCM shops to grind into powder... ask them to ask barley to grind together as brown rice is heated... tell TCM tat is for bb cereal...

ya which TCM??

i go YU REN SHENG, they say they no longer grind..they sold as a packet with the xi shen fen..which i dun wan to feed my bb

then i ask e neighbourhood tcm..oso nv do such thing..headache

I have made some comparison btw the few brands of organic rice cereal.

Organix - Organic Wholegrain Baby Rice with added Vitamin B1

Organic wholegrain rice flakes (100%), thiamin (Vitamin B1*). *Thiamin (Vitamin B1) is an essential nutrient for growing children. Thiamin has no organic classification.

Healthy Times – Brown rice cereal

Organic Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour

VITAMINS AND MINERALS: Tricalcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C),Electrolytic Iron, Zinc Sulfate, D-alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E),Niacinamide, Mixed Tocopherols, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate(Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (VitaminB6), Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid

Earth’s Best – Whole grain rice cereal

Organic Brown Rice, Organic Rice Bran Extract,

Tocopherols (Vitamin E), alpha-Amylase (Enzyme), Electrolytic Iron.

Happy Bellies – Brown rice cereal

Organic whole grains: organic brown rice, sunflower lecithin DHA: DHA algal powder (glucose syrup solids, algal oil, modified starch, mannitol, sodium ascorbate, sodium polyphosphate, high oleic sunflower oil)

Enzymes: alpha amylase

Vitamins and minerals: ascorbic acid, calcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, reduced iron, alpha tocopheryl acetate, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, niacinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, cyanocobalamin, zinc oxide Probiotics: l. acidophilus, bifidislactis, l. bulgaricus, l. casei, streptococcus thermophilus, and l. rhamnosus

AhNah, i don have ur number...for last day of the year, can reward ourselves lah... For going through the childbirth process, for being a parent this year... Ok lah. 搞不好, din tai Feng might be cheaper than a meal at carls jr.

Mummies, I'm officially blur about all the cereal talk. The next meeting I'm going to have u give me a lesson!

So who else can meet on 31st dec?

AhNah, i don have ur number...for last day of the year, can reward ourselves lah... For going through the childbirth process, for being a parent this year... Ok lah. 搞不好, din tai Feng might be cheaper than a meal at carls jr.

Mummies, I'm officially blur about all the cereal talk. The next meeting I'm going to have u give me a lesson!

So who else can meet on 31st dec?

Bakaholic, thanks for the comparison... seems like happybellies has got to most composition.... but which is better leh?

i'm tinking of order 1 box/tin of happybellies brown rice for my DD to try see if she likes it anot.. but only will give her in next jan lah...so now doing research hehehe

Hello mummies,

Looking back at past 4months where we are still having big big tummies.. Hee time flies[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] gathering? I'm in. Inform me okie. Want to ask about the happy bellies cereal, how many months must bb be to be suitable to take it?

anyone brought their bb for a swim ... i thinking of bringing bb for a swim next week ... guess i need a neck float right ... wonder is it ok to just let her wear swim diaper n tshirt ?

I m an evil mummy.. My gal slept fr 8-9pm in yaolan.. Then woke up n I dun wan to swing her.. So I bring her out to living room to play till 10+pm, poo change diapers n put in yaolan.. She slept at 11pm but 10mins later, whine.. I then put her on my bed n lay beside her.. She whines on n off for whole of 2hrs n now fall asleep by herself.. But I got stroke, pat, sing song to her coz I dun wan her to cry too loudly as my elder gal sleeping in e same room.. Felt so heartpain as her tears keep rolling down till part of my bedsheet still wet now.. Sigh dunno how long will she take to sleep tomorrow.. So should I do the same for her nap tomorrow? Or just train her for nite sleep first?

Sat bringing her to wedding dinner, dunno will interrupt this sleep training or not leh as I might be slinging her most of the time..

Alibab, she wakes up for 2feeds briefly but din fuss n fall asleep soon after.. Fr 1pm till now sleep on my bed not yaolan.. I like this!! Dunno today how long she will take.. So how? Should I do the same for nap?

Mvh,

Dun worrt you are not the only evil mummy. Hehe! i think you can try again and see if it work on your girl again. You need to train her or else you will suffer when she grows.

Charmaine,

I also on leave on 27 & 31...

Don't worry so much, kings will get better... Jovan also haven't flip yet, he seems like very lazy, my mum also commented, he also doesn't wants to stand, by right legs should be able to stand with support...

Anyone can advice on how to start rice cereals? After how long can we start replacing one feed instead of giving milk? Also how do u bring out frozen homemade fruit puree? Defrost in fridge then bring out with ice pack then warming outside? Using wat containers? Thx!

Morning all...

MVH, why evil? I think it's good training! Guess, just continue that same routine and your gal will be able to sleep on her own in no time. I also sometimes see my gal like so poor thing, no rocking to sleep, no singing, no bedtime stories... so poor thing that I will give her some patting.

high fives, ahNah!

mvh,

it's a good beginning. u shld continue to do this.. but nap time dont let her slp too much la..day time play more than night time.. cos u need her to slp thru for the night.. wake up just for feed is fine but not to play and attention!

My #1 had her 1st b'day party with friends at MyGym, so I suggest to have some play activities for our toddlers, by then some should be able to crawl and walk...

1st year party:

1) Macdonald

2) Hotel function room

3) Condo function room

4) Playgym (MyGym, etc...)

1st bday>

prefer those with activities.. so if i bring #1, he can also enjoy himself.. how about polliwogs? i nv been there before.. but have fren also say indoor playground alot of bateria lor.. scare will get sick easily.

eeyore,

thanks for the idea.

alibaba,

i just add polliwogs in. heard is quite fun. there is also a risk on bacteria but we will finalise when nearer to the month.

1st year party:

1) Macdonald

2) Hotel function room

3) Condo function room

4) Playgym (MyGym, etc...)

5) Polliwogs

6) Turf City (i think got indoor gym or playground there. and they do organise party)

Keep your ideas in.

Need to continue or else it will lose track... hehe!

Back