(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

MVH

My Bb is auto sleep one , bedtime I will change her n place her in bed then give her pillow n pacifier then dim the light then she sleep ....

The cry out method really useful one . I use it on my Bb since she is 1 mth old . N now , if no go shopping , she will sleep at 8 plus till 11 plus morning. Then if she wake up awhile at night or morning , I don't care her n she will lie beside me n entertain herself till tired then sleep again ... I hope she can be like that all the way ... This morning she wake up at 9 am n I don't care her, I don't on the light so at 11am she skeep again n I also can sleep now [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Morning everyone,

MVH, this is my girl's pattern:

I give my girl pacifier at night. From birth, we never rock her or carry her to sleep. She still can't sleep on her own without pacifier. She will chew very hard to make herself sleep. Last night after I changed and fed her (around 9pm) her eyes damn big and wanted to play. I qucikly threw her on her own bed, switch on night light, play the music and left the room. She screamed for 3 times (cos she flipped over on tummy and can't flipped back) and I let her screamed for few mins before going to her "rescue". By then, she was already tired from the screaming... but she will be awake by the slightest noise or movement.

According to my helper, she is sleeping lesser in day time, yet she still has energy to play at night. I also disallow my helper to switch on the auto motor when she placed my bb into the yaolan. Cos I don't want her to get use to the rocking. But my helper is 1 stubborn bull! Always carrying my bb and rocking her when I am not around.

Wl ,

Ha ha no choice one , we can't stop the care taker to stop rocking when we not around . Think me n u alike , i also dint like to carry n rock n when close friend or relative carry her n rock , I will immediately tell them not to ! Lol ... I m not working so I try my best to take care her 24/7...cos I don't dare to let other take care n they rock... So my maid very free one, no need take care Bb ! Lol

ha..

my eye is sore when i see pple carry my boy rocking and walking at the same time.. i'm ok with patting while sitting down..

ahnah,

agreed with charmaine. tat method shld work. if wan to choose pay urself.. if not, use wat i buy for her..

weiling,

Kings coughing away... sad and tired.

Last week of dec my company off on 27th and 31st.

wanna meet up?

ahnah,

Looks like not so easy to use leh the vaccum.

crescent, i using happy bellies now...it taste not bad...keke..

my baby like it..

and my fren recommend this brand to me bcos it has probiotic

izzit...but is jus brown rice cereal i m giving for now..so i not so worry ..

btw..mummies..i got a qns..

my bb can flip one side..but when she lie on a pillow, she doesnt really can flip..

so do i remove the pillow to let her flip..

or jus leave the pillow there ?

mvh,

poor you. you really lost so much sleep due to your girl. It's really hard to get your girl to sleep. my girl's sleeping style was already fixed. she can sleep thru from 8pm to 4-5am with 2 times feeding (ard 11pm and 4-5am) and sleep again till 7-8am. the moment she woke up, we based on number of hours she played. she will play an hour and when we saw her eyes are red, we put her in yaolan. she will sleep 45 mins. wake up again in mid day, play 1-2 hours, make her sleep again and she will try to sleep 2-3 hours (if lucky). in the afternoon, she will repeat the process like play an hour sleep half an hour-45mins till evening. she got used to sleep in yaolan at my mum's place. when at our house, we put her in bed. so far so good *cross fingers* its always the timing that we catch.

charmaine,

try to rest more and ask your maid to handle Kings for a while. short rest will be better or else you dun feel good thru out whole day. i can understand how tired you are what Kings is going thru.

Happy bellies - brown rice cereal:

when can i order? i wanna let my girl try.

after being back to work for more than a month, i had no time to surf net. my workload is getting heavier and it's festive season. at the same time, i had to clear ML by end of next march. haiz, how to clear my work when i was told to clear ML?

now i even stop pumping at work. no moral pumping at work when everyone were teasing about it because we have 2 mummies doing in office. plus i totally dun have time to pump and now my lunch is always downstair canteen instead of going IMM to eat. haiz.

any mummies wanna meet up for gathering? it's more than a month we did not meet up.

i saw some threads that mummies had already organised 1 year old party for all babies sharing the same month. shall we do it in advance to avoid disappointment? advices?

hi cheekrene,

u must be really low moral at work. plus with not understandig colleagues.. dont be too hard on urself lor.. since u tink it's impossible to pump or provide BM for ur bb.. FM can do the job liao la! we all grown up with it..are fine & all are kicking well.. hehe.. my colleagues saw me taking my pump bag will tot i am going home. haha.. it's so huge and heavy lor.. haiz.. imagine ev morn i gotta bring a big bag and bring #1 to school with his big bag ... -_- lucky i drive. dont tink i can make it if i dun drive..

MVH, my boy sleeps around 10.30-11.30pm till 5.30-7am in the morning. Usu will let him lie on bed beside me and give him pacifier, I off the lights and he will slowly close his eyes though he will turn his head left and right for quite long before he is relax and drift off to dreamland. In the morning around 5.30am, he will be moving alot again with his eyes close, so I will feed him milk again and then he will continue his sleep till about 9.30-10am then fully awake.

rachel,

same as me. my girl also will turn her head left and right while closing eyes and i can't stand it. give her milk then continue her sleep. i thought my girl got this funny pattern. realise your boy also do the same. hehe.

alibaba,

worst is i was told to pump milk in toilet as they need to use store room. i could not take meeting room as there will be people using it. i understand carrying a big bag is troublesome. just like me taking mrt or bus. in the end i make a huge decision and decided to pump in morning and night. left xtra pump at my mum's place so that i dun need to carry everywhere.

Cheekrene,

u are not the only one lor. my fren also pump in toilet.. and she always do it during lunch time as she work at city area. she will find those shopping centre with nice and clean toilet.. haiz.. govn shld implement all co to PRO-Breastfeeding... i have some fren whose co even provide pump and a special room for them to pump.. i shld feel contented since i can do it in changing room... though it's stuffy..

Cheekrene,

I am one of those who pump in toilet lo. HR ask us to use the one that is individual but then got people come trying to open the door and complain outside say the person inside use very long.. I dun care juz pump and my mini electric super noisy one lo..

Jason, cheekrene,

Wait till kings get beta we can meet up one day.. but this is my new job, I already took 3 no pay leaves for kings.. dun dare to take leave liao la.. my company close on 27th and 31st Dec and 3rd Jan.. can see if wanna meet up?

and my boy dun flip leh..

cheekrene, yesterday he turned left right till he got frustrated and started crying then i gave him a little milk (60ml) and he fell asleep soon after he finished, maybe the last feed not enough.

aiyo.. so envy all yr babies who can sleep auto.. my gal rejects pacifier leh... i keep offering her but she just prefers her thumb or fingers.

the funny thing is just now when she is sleepy for her nap ard 12+pm, i swing her in yaolan.. the moment she closes her eyes, i carry her n place her on bed.. she wakes up.. i dun care n lay beside her close eyes. she moves here n there n fuss for ard 10mins then fall asleep.. i realize 12nn she can sleep easily without much help..

i did try the cry it out method before and my elder gal got disturb and took 1+hr to fall asleep.. got several nites she kanna disturb twice.. and somemore my bb will cry till choke lor.. so i think cry it out method is out for me..

by the way, do u all wake bb up if she nap for a long time say more than 2hrs?

Charmain,

Must be tough on you... bb fall sick, adults are the ones who suffer the most.

I can make a quick one on 31st Dec... shall we do a early brunch? I gotta go home and spend the last few moments of the last day of the year with family :)

Anyone free that day too?

White Lady,

When I at home, my helper no need to take care of bb also. I try to do everything myself. But when I'm working, no choice. She wants to rock, I also can't control her. She thinks that by rocking bb, she doesnt have to do any other things mah... She thinks that I'm the stupif wife.

mvh

for ur case, i tink u shld wake up if she nap too long during the day.. she suppose to slp more at night. so must let her slp less for daytime then she will be tired and slp better at night?

wl,

Just sms me la..

Jason cheekrene,

You all wanna meet?

MVH,

I am blessed that my boy sleep quite easily. It must be tough on you to make your gal sleep..

My boy want to eat must have milk, want to sleep must sleep, want to see people people must appear, want to play must play.. if not he will yell his lungs out.."P

alibaba,

govt should implement pro-bf lor. pump in toilet is very pathetic.

charmaine,

pat pat. i did not know you are one of them. my office toilet is very smelly, really cant stay there to pump lor. btw how come infront got jason? who's that? =D

wl,

i dun mind meeting on 31 dec. i see what time i bring my girl home from my mum's place then try to meet you all.

charmaine,

meet up - hmm, i am thinking of location where most of us are able to travel. function room, hi-tea at hotel, etc? any comments? i am not sure about the rest.

mvh,

i do wake my girl up if she sleep more especially in evening time from 5-7pm as her bedtime is at 8pm. luckily she is tired while i had a quick wipe on her and feed her.

cheekrene,

location is not as big a issue for me then timing.. hee hee

Jason is ahnah lor.

I dun mind even if they put one corner with curtain also beta than a toilet cube.. dirty..

So one day I put the pump with the milk on the sink area after I put back my clothes and try to wash hands before I clean up the pump and manage the milk, another lady stare at the milk then at me then at the milk like alien.. She must know I am all ready for all her question marks on top of her head la..

Charmaine, ok will sms u.

Cheekrene, let me know lah, come come lah, we never met!

ahNah, aka Jason, you pontank work lah! Last day of the year leh!

cheekrene, good idea on the 1st year party. maybe hold at Mac? no clean up, no mess at home... with some luck, we might see some naked men walking into our party. hahaha

charmaine,

glad to hear tat ur boy is fine. u just switch job nia ah? how's new co? ur maid taking care of ur boy alone?

me last week of dec on leave but program almost fully pack left 29 Dec.

charmaine, ahnah,

oops. i blur liao.. i keep thinking who jason is. i forgot about it. work until i siao liao. haha

charmaine,

i find it funny when everyone talk about BM. my office people also keep asking funny questions and even tease about it. they dun even know where BM come from, blah blah.

I also like Mc party.. let's do that?

Cheekrene,

y bother with people that have no general knowledge and not considerate?

Alibaba,

Y maid taking care of bb with my MIL.. My maid is good with my boy.. it is otherwise giving me many problems.. New Co just not very good with supporting my breastfeeding. Boss is ok so far..

I was retrenched at 6 month preg and now back to wkforce lo

wl,

ya ya, we should meet up soon as we never met before. wah, naked man? i heard from the news about queensway mac.. haha!

charmaine,

true lor. i ask them to find a factory and then try for milk production. haha! at least they know how it come from.

1st year party:

let come out with more ideas! Come and add on we just finalise when nearer to June!

1) Macdonald

2) Hotel function room

charmaine,

u already have a maid then ur mil is ther to supervise ah? old folk always think they are always right de la..

so unlucky to get retrench when u're 6mth preg.. ur new co is small?

crescent, i bought mine at UE square at a shop call vitakids B1

i tink paragon got a organic shop oso..but not sure got sell or not

forum shopping center got one SUPER BIG organic shop...my fren go there buy alot of food for her bb...

but i havent got e chance to go yet...scare i cant resist to all e bb food there..n keep buyin...hahaha

alibaba,

yes, juz eye power and she complain to her son say very stressed..

can be consider lucky among the 160 of us as I am fully paid for my maternity.

ahNah, me also want new job... stay at home and get paid. hahaa... my husband doesn't even grant me an interview.

Tot, if you come, I wanted to suggest meeting at Nex to try the Din Tai Feng.

How come got naked man in alibaba's house de? I.WANT.TO.SEE!

ailbaba, you have been the top of our headline until you never read the news huh? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

http://www.google.com.sg/search?hl=en&&sa=X&ei=mr8JTe_uEo7oOYOkofgF&ved=0CBwQvwUoAQ&q=naked+man+mcdonalds&spell=1

nah,

my house got 3. haa.. 2 little man and 1 old man. ahaha.. but they dont walk around at home naked la..

Back