(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

weiling,

because your FSM only see your feng shui, didn't see your ba zi.

I predict you at the month of Aug 2010, you will lose around SGD 6,000. Believe it not [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

wl,

you believe our gavamon so good meh ? GST going to increase to 10%. Wantan Mee going to sell at $5 instead of $3.

They give 1 dollar, they expect to get more than that from you.

nature lover, you haven't get the joke ?

ahnah,

the one u mentioned is CDA account..there is another baby bonus leh..

but i like the term 'gavamon'... :p

Master ahNah, wahahah, you are a funny FSM lah! election coming, how much more bonus do you predict gavamon will give??? Let's hope its lots n lots!

suika

yah im local, taking 2 bedded.. thats a comforting thought.. else have this bb and i will shut down my entire "factory" immediately... lol

Dear weiling,

Election is election. Bonus is next year thing. Please attend my FS Seminar Workshop next year then you will know. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

ahNah,

bb bonus is given cash to u...4K the CDA acc is separate issue where u open the acc n u put in $$ n gov will match dollar to dollar till max of $6k by the age of 6yr old

suika,

i thou the bb bonus is dumping 6k into CDA account after we deposit 6k into that CDA as well ?

OR as wat you said, is Cash .. not direct into bank account.

OMG, another colleague comment that my tummy very big. He say my tummy same size as another colleague who is giving birth this few days.

I told him my tummy mostly FATS!

He actually quite worried cos he is my partner. Once I go on maternity, he will have to cover everything.

ahnah, maybe I did not stand straight when I meet u thats y tummy block by my dress. Or maybe I bend backwards a bit when I'm at my colleague's workstation cos back pain so the tot very big.

Naturelover, I went for scan on Wed and my Bb is 1.3kg liao. I'm 28 weeks ler. Gynea say its a gd weight. But my weight not good. Super overweight. So your Bb must be around the same or bigger. How much weight you put on so far. I put on 17kg liao.

Jascmy: ur tummy not big lah.. dun worries... mine then call big.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

jac

28 weeks and 1.3kg.. thats good.. my last scan at 26 weeks she's only 900grams.. i put on 15kg le.. and my gynae is over the top le.. she say max 15kg at time of delivery.. so all gain is on mi and not bb.. thats why im hoping monday will bring good news that she will be at least 1.7 which is the range.. =)

Naturelover, don worry. My 25 week scan Bb also only 800g. Then he suddenly grow so much within 2 weeks. I'm so happy that he start to put on weight liao but very sad that I put on 3 kg within that 2 weeks loh.

ahNah,

sometimes i see ur posts i can sit here laff lor....i chat s if u r the 1 preg like that....so into our grp....GOOD GOOD!!! hope to get to see u in person soon....must b very fun to chat w

nature lover,

mine was 800g @ 26.5 wks...

2morrow is 30th wk, dunno how much gain already...

but so far weight gain for myself is less than 7kg...

All - just left expo fair... Today not crowded at all!! Amazing!!

Robinsons - not sure next wk special sale is for what but I asked the salespp cos the Braun ear thermometer got no discount now but she say next thurs will hve maybe 20% off.

Confirmed no discount on babysafe items at robinsons this week.

nature lover,

my wife har? she say she cannot tell anyone here how many kg increase, but 1 thing for sure... I can't hug her waist liao. :p

Ann,

$8 only .. so cheap, we bought at Perfect Mum at Kovan Heartland Mall.

3 for day use

3 for night use

some more clothes .. total damage is 300 sgd ++

Hi,

anyone can advise which brand of thermometer is better for babies? my hubby say buy the one that can scan forehead de.. but not sure which brand to buy.

sunflower, next thurs robinsons got special sale ah?

1 day private member sale again type ? by the way does robinsons carry Graco Playpens?

Back