(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

xpink> ya, i know can order fr. Nepia and free delivery. during the fair they do delivery promotion, $14/pack, up to 4 pack free delivery (but don't have 2 pcs extra given for each pack if you call the number for delivery). hehe... nvm. will see if i need anything else and probably will drop by again on Sun night. :p

by the way, if any of you is taking the fish oil from Neurogain, there is good promotion at the fair too. Nerogain PB @ $29, Neurogain PB+ @ $38, NeuroGain+ (for kids) @ $19, and the Ganilia @ $40.

winnie> if not wrong last time i tried very rough loh, similar to Fairprice brand bah... not sure got improved or not. didn't use it for long liao.

can't remember who asked just now, Mamy Poko quite soft, absorption ok, but i think the price is kind of ex coz of the disney printing on the diapers.

recently i got the M or L Value pack pull-ups for my son, that one price still ok (i think even cheaper than Huggies Dry if not wrong) coz no more disney printing, quality not bad too.

I think mamypoko or Pampers are good for Newborn..... After that for S size onwards, maybe should use cheaper diaper brands in day time and then use MP or Pampers for night time to save $$....

I also recall EQ brand of diapers is not good...

Ahnan,

Like the way you descript inglesinia. had a gd laught.

My inglesinia is model zippy n come with infant car seat. while bb is asleep in the car seat can just take the whole car seat out and clip onto stroller so dont need to wake bb and the car seat is also a cradle that can rock bb to sleep.

Its a bit pricy but since need to buy both and both can integrate to one even better still right

sori for late reply as got back only abt 12am next time can pm me as this thread more too fast sometime difficult to back track

hi all,

try not to get "pampers comfort", the one with orange packaging. it leaks like nobody's business, i.e. the pee will leak out everywhere but the diaper remains dry. the normal pampers range is ok.

my son used the Value mamy poko pull-ups for nights and outings and it's good! also from size M onwards, we switched to Drypers. so far no complains. the worst ones were Pureen - caused rashes [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] i've heard that Nepia for newborns is good

gd afternoon all....

managed to finish reading all posts...

Haitang,

so u went back again yesterday nite???i think i might be going back also cos u remember i saw my friend yesterday and she recommended me to buy the nappy cream(i think).

dsqyvonne> ya... the morning trip there was meant to scan ard only. so went back again at night with my hubby, maid and son to grab the stuffs i want.

hm, can't remember what's the name of the cream liao, is it Densitin or something like that? last time i used Drapoline and Johnson & Johnson's for my #1, works well too. but probably can get 1 to standby. :p

Ah nah,

almost everywhere sales 20-30%. Kiddy palace also 20%.

Was at BHG with sunflower close door 30%. got to grab some more good buys.

Moral learn got close door that is 30% it is worth going.

Did you utube the inglesinia zippy?

nature lady,

i would say juz keep a lookout on cot s well....i oso planned to let my boi slps on bed later after 1 yr but who noes he wans yaolan then later cot if not i'll dump him to slp on mattress on the flr liao lor :p

ann,

i believed at the fair shd b ok lah....mostly preg ppl n their families

i think the best buy was the previous robinson private sales.. all Babysafe mattress, pillows at 30%...plus $5 off the voucher, plus 5% rebate if u are member..

look out for robinson private sales, hopefully there is another one coming soon.

SunFlower, Robinson got private today until Sunday, but not sure if it's the same as last time where they gave 10% additional storewide. I'm going to get bedsheets, from Madison & Co & Jean Perry, very worth it.

wl,

i think its not really private sales leh.. storewide up to additional 20% only..never state if all regular price is how much discount..

Ah nan,

go to u tube and search inglesinia zippy stroller to see demo. or perhaps search piko P3 you will understand why these strollers are so good and ex...

Yday I was at robinsons and the salesperson told me next thurs got Robinsons special sale. I dunno true or not... But just take note lor...

ahNah, nice meeting u too. The DVD that I pass to u is actually MTV with music. Can see birds flying, flowers etc as the MTV.

Will let u know again if I'm going to expo in the morning tmr. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

wl,

usu private sale would mean close door sale... robinson seldom got close-door sale...

the promo they're having now is storewide sale...

isetan private sale js over nia so must wait for another quarter...

Thanks jascmy, but our bb inside mummy's tummy cannot see the birds flying and flower leh ... .

We might change our timing to go afternoon instead

closed door event mean we must have their card then can enter ar? sob sob so sad to say i dun have any card for those u all mention..

Sunflower,

thanks for the link...[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]like tat no need to go back liao...kekeke...

just went to robinson's website, they only state additional 20% off storewide but not for promotional items... %$%^#%

anyway Jean Perry & Madison bedsheets are alrady at 70% off. so guess will just go regardless.

Howcome fengshui master never warn me that I will go broke this month???

wl,

i just called robinson, think not worth going down...kids department, some 10%, some 20%..depending on the brand..

Back