(2010/07) July 2010 MTB

Hi!

Anyone wanna buy the medela quick clean breast pump & accessory wipes individually packed?

I've stopped BF & have 38 packs left plus the one free micro steam pack inside.

Bought it at discount $48 for 40 individually packed wipes. Left 38 of it & selling it at $45 self collection.

Interested pls pm me.

for the pill to work, not suppose to pump at all. otherwise it will continue to produce milk.

but it's painful.... to endure...

Pillow: is it? need to endure! the doc or pharmacist did not say. It keeps on engorge so i pump out abit for relieve..

Die lor.. then how!?

Serene,

Thanks.. how much water to give>? heard from some that water is not good.. when can we start giving lotsa water to bb? 3 months onwards?

Dino: i give water but how much.. i'm not sure i just give & when i feel too much i stop. reason being i feeding BB with FM now which is heaty so water can help him on pooing.

BB Passport

Now BB cant tag to mummy's passport already right?

How you ladies take photo for your BB's passport?

Eliss: Think cant tag to mummy's passport already.

U can just take ur own photo for BB. background must be white color. so i let bb sleep on top of the nappy. after taking the photo, u can use a software provide by ICA to crop out the photo for uploading to ICA website. Oh that's provide u submit ur application online.

Hope it helps.

Thanks Justina...

Do you mean you use the nappy cloth to use as the white background? I tried but thought the grid lines on the nappy cloth is quite obvious!

Eliss,

I also used the nappy as the white background. But i prop my gal up with a pillow. So she is leaning against the pillow and i cover the pillow with the nappy.

It takes only 3 days for the passport to be ready. But the ICA officer reminded me that though the passport is valid for 5 yrs once the bb "changes" face, we hve to change passport for her.

Ceres, yah, u r nt suppose to pump or latch after taking the pill. My gynae says if cont' to pump, it will stimulate the glands to produce milk agn. The pharmacist said the milk will take a wk to clear completely.

Eliss,

Yup i use the nappy cloth. Hmm... guess after u crop out, it's not too bad bah.. i used tat to submit n there is no problem.

GROUP BABIES & MOMMIES STUDIO SHOOT

Interested??

Basically.. its by a group of photographers.. lol.. DUH...!!

ok.. tell u what happen... i actually asked a photographer friend to come to our 25th gathering for a photo shoot for memories sake.. but he cannot make it...

then today, he emailed me.. suggesting to me that i can gather all my july mommies and babies and go for a studio shoot by his team of photographer friends.

And since they are not super pro like studio loft or sean lau, they are not charging anything EXCEPT we all split the bill for booking of the studio (which is not ex)

Studio Rental = $40/hr (requires abt 3 hours) = $120

Target number of babies = 20

Estimated amt to pay = $6

Since its "FOC", heres what we are getting back.. no hard copies, only soft copies..

Shooting arrangement can be:

- Individual baby,

- Group babies,

- Mommy & Baby

- Group photos of all mommies & babies together.

before we commit anything, we need names... once we reach 25 (jus in case some cannot make it), we will set the date and collection of the pymt

we will then think of what colours to wear on ourselves and babies etc.. which is the fun part ya..

my intentions are simple.. since we always meet up and we enjoy seeing our babies together... lets keep all these memories la... something diff from other forums too...!! it would be fun.. esp when our bbs are still young...! hahaha

Now, copy and paste the whole thing and leave ur names, nick and email add pls..

1. Serene (JewelBox) - [email protected]

2. grace (Grace)- [email protected]

3. Lynn (jo_lyn)- [email protected]

4. guayni (yvonne) - [email protected]

5. Jasmine (minmin) - [email protected]

Gathering Announcement

we will not be ordering buffet.. it will be a bento set

Menu

Pineapple Fried Rice

Thai Style Fish Fillet w/ Mango Sauce

Deep Fried Breaded Crab Claw

Crispy Golden Sotong Ball

Leek w/ Bean Curb

Almond Jelly w/ Longan

Since we are ordering bento, those who wish to come, but dun wanna eat.. jus let jaclyn know that u are coming... and u need not pay for the bento set of $10/pax ok?

but please, dont abuse this privilege ok? cause we need to have at least 20 bento sets to order, if not we have to go back to buffet which is more ex

we are trying to have as many pple to join in this gathering.. we hope u come and enjoy urself there

Attendees - please fill in to let us know how many pax gg.. thanks.

with bento

1. Serene = 2 pax

2. Jaclyn = 4 pax

3. Michelle = 2 pax

without bento

1.Cheese84=2 pax(Serene,one qn, u mean the bento have these variety or can choose one dish?)

munchies - u mean change the whole passport and incur another 60 bucks? or just change photos?

sun tan, cheese,

my baby too has cradle cap. all the while ok, then suddenly, boom! it started with her eye brows and a bit on her ears. applied olive oil and it was gone. now her scalp...so heartpain looking at it. got eczema on her cheeks, now cradle cap. like one after another...so am applying olive oil

ALL TAKEN

If everything goes smoothly, they might be open for another session with more... keep u posted!

Interested mommies... i will keep u ok? Keep in touch

1. Serene (JewelBox) - [email protected]

2. grace (Grace)- [email protected]

3. Lynn (jo_lyn)- [email protected]

4. guayni (yvonne) - [email protected]

5. Jasmine (minmin) - [email protected]

6. Eliss(ecym) - [email protected]

7. Jonas (Cheese84)[email protected]

8.geraldine (Geri) - [email protected]

9. DQ - [email protected]

10. Michelle

ooppss

my typing not fast enuff.. ok i will talk to them for 11 babies [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

i was on the julmtb thread cos original edd 4 jul, but my bb came early on june 15.

if your photoshoot is full that's ok, no probs !

tchoupi >> sorry about it.. will PM u if there are more openings [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

cradle cap - i thought only newborn will kena this... u mean BB can get cradle cap any moment? I saw my daughter's eye-brow a bit dry and yellowish - now kinda worried too

Eliss,

Can happen to bb anytime 1-3 mths, not only when NB. That was how it started with my baby. Din know then. It was yellow and crusty. Quick - apply olive oil to her brows. See whether her ears have them? Mine kena on her ear lobes. Din know till PD told me. See la, this kind of mother that I am...thot cradle cap meant skull only (as the word 'cap' implies)

mummies,

I have a qns to ask... Hmmm my bb have 6th finger on the left hand, wat will u all do??? any advice??? Have anyone encounter this???

now that his mittens is taken off... everytime see his finger, I'm so sad.. dunno y this will happen... was thinking want to operate or not???

is it when bb grow older the timing for feeding can closer??? Feed on demand ma... now my bb is like 3hrs interval.. but sometime 2hr+ he will cried for milk liao....

how's everyone?

my boy sick so recently no time no come in here....juz brought my girl for her 1st jab today....paid $400+ for 6-in-1 n rota

Jasline,

U still giving him the same amt of milk? Maybe can up his intake for each feed. As they grow older, they need to take in more milk. So if u still gives him the same amt, it will last him a shorter period.

Ceres, the last time I took the pill to stop bf I was told to pump out some milk to relieve the engorgement... As long as you dun empty your breasts, the milk will slowly deplete.. I actually stopped producing milk after the 3rd day...

Hi mummies, i have 2 brand new cans of Nan 1 Hypoallergenic to sell cos my babe has switched to Goat's Milk. One is expiring 29JUN2011 and the other is 30JUN2011. Selling each at $35 can meet up either at Boon Keng or Raffles place. PM me if interested

my bb went for the 5 in 1 & Rotavirus vaccine, cost $215 izzit cheap ?

Bb is 2months plus coming to 3 months on 14th sept, drinking only 100-120ml, PD said its too little,,should be 150ml per feed.

BB weigh 5.6kg, 60cm..PD said BB weight need to gain abit more so he asked me to feed BB every 2-3hours & even in the nite coz BB need more calories to put on weight.

Back