Just finish seeing gynae. BB is now 36wks & estimated to be 3.7kg. Still 3cm dilated. Moreover today i have contraction. So gynae suggested maybe i wanna consider breaking my waterbag & deliver since it's safe to do it already. In fact if i wan, can do so today.
After discussion with hubby, we decided to go Mt A today to break the waterbag cos if we wait, i think most likely i would have to go for C-sec le.
Now me going home to bath before heading down to hospital.
So frighten now. I scare if waterbag break, the pain would be intolerable. Gynae say i could request for epi before breaking waterbag. I also dunno what to do. At a lost now.
After discussion with hubby, we decided to go Mt A today to break the waterbag cos if we wait, i think most likely i would have to go for C-sec le.
Now me going home to bath before heading down to hospital.
So frighten now. I scare if waterbag break, the pain would be intolerable. Gynae say i could request for epi before breaking waterbag. I also dunno what to do. At a lost now.