(2010/07) July 2010 MTB


Thanks all again [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] I'm fine already.



Min min,

Thanks for the contact. The previous massage lady has her own shop now.. don't think I want to use her assistants instead.



Weather,

Gosh, how I wish it will rain now! So humid... arg..

 
hi phy/AK,

Sorry abt your losses. pls do take take of yrself.



hi ica,

just wake up from nap. shiok. i havent been eating supper.. so this week is going to eat and sleep. will go buy magnum later..hahah want to try the new gold one. hiak hiak



kepsis,

1 week and photos would b ready, thats great.

the things she ask to bring sounds all similiar too. Anyway i did ask her abt the outdoor group shoots, she say only take photo for mummies, hubbs n children not inclusive..

also i saw that email that we changing location? anyone can confirm where boh?

 
ica, yah i also quite surprised that i can knock out..from 3 -5pm. wanted to wake at 4.3opm but couldnt. so the advice was right that i needed to sleep....

dont envy lah, i dont think u want to be in my position.

 
anyone gone for BW? i've been putting it off and everytime i do, it feels like she'll pop out very soon. and then i regret.



my sis was telling me that i should defly do it cos being razored by the nurses wasn't pleasant.

 
hi cherry,

haha,1st time heard abt this..

of course nvr tried before..

i thought cannot do all these (facial, waxing etc)during pregnancy?

 
cherry.sue>> I had initially wanted to get BW done but somehow scare cuz now with pregnancy, it's ultra sensitive, whether the pain will trigger any thing or not.



Moreover my BB boy is super active in my tummy.

 
carol: a lot of MTBs go for waxing. when i called honeypot to check if they do it, the therapist said it's normal and alright for MTBs to go for waxing as preparation for labour.



mrslong: i actually called honeypot to check- my bbgirl is also super active. the therapist assured me it would be ok. i also checked with my sis and cousin. sis did BW for her first child not her second. advised me to wax cos being razored by nurses wasnt very pleasant. how far along are you?

 
I'd be Wk 33 this week.



Thought of doing it in my Wk 36 actually. Did BW a few times before so roughly can anticipate the pain, but somehow dunno why this time, my guts like got "stolen", hahaa.

 
kepsis: I left allison's place at around 3pm.. hehe.. ya lor, i think i will only show those of me in clothes. naked ones maybe for my own viewing pleasure.



DQ: Thanks for ur concern. Yup i am fine now. Went checkup with my gynae today. everything's fine and i will be back to work tmr. ya i was explaining to the nurses that i went for photoshoot... as i was on drip not allowed to move ard, even had to pee on bedpan. so i cant even bathe and peeled off my fake lashes and slept with all that makeup for 1 nite. my face spoil already. haha



jaclyn: yup thanks babe! i'm fine le!



grace: yup she say pics will be ready for selection in 5 weeks time.



cherry: i just did my BW last week when i was 35 wks. everything was ok. But personally i think it is more painful than before, maybe cos the skin is getting sensitive i guess.



today went for my checkup, my baby put on 1kg within 2 weeks! previously i was so sad that she doesn't seem to weigh a lot. now at 35 weeks and 3 days, she is 3.2kg already... but my diet was normal. gynae said i might give birth in end June. However, her head is still quite high! i hope she will go down soon...

 
Wah sweetkiss, how did your baby put on 1kg in 2weeks, i'm so envious. Did you put on a lot of weight? Glad to hear you're doing ok, what a scare you & your hubby had.

 
i was also quite surprised, previously i ate so much and i put on 3kg but she only put on 300grams! so this time round i gave up and start to eat as per normal. i didnt put on weight though. i even asked gynae how come her weight suddenly shoot up? he also not sure & said maybe he didnt do a proper measurement previously.. either that or i lost weight after the hospital stay..

 
Hi all - I had just received the link to select the photos from Allison.. Wow.. The photos were great except the models.. Haha.. I look fat in some shots.. Hee.. Maybe I put on too much weight.. LOL!! Now, in a dilema as to choose the photos as I did not opt for all images returned.. So, can only select 7 or 8.. Quite hard to choose..



Thanks all mommies who had PM me your contact details for the playgroup.. I will update & wait for another 1 or 2 days to see if there's any other mommies who is keen to join us before circulating it.. Currently, we have 8 of us.. Not too bad.. :p Imagine 8 babies in a house, playing together.. Haha..

 
Hi Grace - Oh, you were already in another playgroup with your No.1. How old is No. 1? Is she still in the playgroup? My sis also joins a playgroup for her No.1 & it's around for 4 years.. Sometimes, I look at her photos.. I think the kids are really having so much fun mingling around & attending each other birthday.. LOL.. Btw, can you share the photo that has 12 babies on the mattress, if you don't mind or email me.. That will look so cute.. I wanna see... Maybe for us, we can also arrange to meet up when BB is around 3 months old.. Great time to catch up then..



Hi Babycoco - Yes, swimming will be fun.. Yeah, we can do that.. I saw the Huggies swimming diapers just days ago & was wondering if I should get them.. Haha...



Hi Yvonne - Wow, great to hear that you have gotten all things ready for baby.. For me, I always feel all not done.. House not pack & spring clean, breast pump haven't buy, hospital bag not pack.. Haiz.. The list goes on.. Think I need to get all this ready in 2 weeks time as my due time is also around 6 weeks time.. I tell myself if BB wanna pop in Wk 37, I'm ok.. I'm considering to induce BB on 7th July as that's my ROM date.. :p



Hi Mrs Long - I heard that there's another baby fair in Oct.. By the time, we can bring baby to the fair le.. I'm gonna get the LG bumper mat then.. Saw some nice ones in this fair but no place to keep.. So, will buy in next fair.. :p

 
keer.. If u think u like all pics u can still top up $150 to get everything back.. Cos that time allison asked me and i said i will consider after i see all the photos, then top up if i like everything..

 
Keer: I want second one ard Dragon yr. so it is 2yrs later. Yeah! is an investment so next one will not spend much just gynae & Hospital bill.



Oh ya... sad to say i also got red marks coming up! Argh! must be i too lazy.. apply like the max only 2 times per mth. sigh.



Ann: Haha... i scared also but i go count cuz i scared i spend further more.



Jaclyn: i also but buy on May coming on 17 Jun. The delivery guy will assemble for us & husband will be hm to see it & check.



Kepsis: i also 32wk only. Haha... still got 5 more wks to go..



Jellypurin: My hubby say wait for BB arrive then go choose car seat. I see those books.. gonna buy those 0 - 2 yrs old type one so later when i going to have the second child the first child will buy new seat.



Minmin: Sad to say she's full. Her disciple also fully bk [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] Disciple only can take in 2nd wk of Aug.

 
CHERRYSUE>> long time didnt see ur post. anyways thank u for d 2nd email dat u'v sent.. my fren gv birth at PEH last thursday, n i saw wat d hospital gave her, 2pieces of NB pampers (Pampers brand) n 2pieces size S pampers, Kodomo miniatures (bottlewash detergent,clothes detergent, softerner) a few Mamil milk formula in satchets.. oh n d bathtub dat i was anticipating b4, its juz a small pathetic tub which u can find in d market..its square shape...



she even told me dat wateva d gynae used such as d apron,gloves, scissors n all d small niknaks we will b paying for it. 1st hepatitis booster injectin cost about $400. hospital upfront deposit about $1200.



hope this will give u an idea of wat we'l be getting n wat we'l b spending on..

 
Went for gynae check up today, baby is 2.333kg at 35weeks. Gynae says is good size. The good news is that mommy only put on 1kg since 2 weeks ago.. and baby was 1.8kg.. means only half a kg went to me. So happy that i bought a hot fudge sundae frm mcdonalds to treat myself. hahahah =D



bad news is that my baby is still not in a good position for 3d scan... he has been facing inwards since mani weeks ago already. Gynae told me, can forget about trying for 3d scan cos already 35weeks .. very hard to take the baby's face. Oh well, looks like baby don't want me to see his face so early!



Today my gynae gave me the admission letter as well as tell me in what conditions should I admit myself. She said :



- Contractions in 5 mins interval (when I asked her how contractions feel like, she say i surely will know cos it will hurt)

- Water bag leak. If big gush of water, to wash and admit immediately. if slow leak of water, to wash, have something to eat first then admit.

- Mucus Plug, if only little bit of discharge with redish tint, don't need to admit till contractions are in 5 mins interval cos normally its an early sign and labour only 2-3 days after that. However, if your panty is soaking red.. then go hospital immediately.

- To monitor baby's movements and if the movements are weird, or no movements at all, to call her first.



Hope this will help mommies here as a guideline. Whatever it is, the 3 words "just in case" still stands. We need to be more careful now already so mommie's instinct always must follow!!

 
jaclyn

thanks for sharing .. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] read yr signs of labour & refreshed my memory again .. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

 
keer

count me in for playgroup also - i have left u a pm [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

 
Atomic Kitten n Phy: so sorry to hear about your loss, ya i can totally understand how you feel phy, i lost my only brother 5 years ago, it was really painful. But do take care of yourselves for the sake of your bb k?



Eliss: Yup, i bring quite a few outfits end up most photos are nude shots. I did not count but i think she took approximately about 30 i think. Each pose about only 2 shots.



Ica: I am trying lor, everytime try to choose ‘chai peng’ over other foods, but some foods just look so tempting!!! Ya i think i should try to control myself from today onwards!



Mrs long: ya she say one week leh, not sure. Ya lor, now my weight gain is 1kg per week. Kind of scarry too. I can give up rice n noddle, but i cant give up bread!!!



F8mummies photoshoot: The location Allison mention is i think Sungei Buloh. But its not confirmed yet. She will go and check out the place again.



Next BB fair: I heard next bb fair in Sept. Not sure if its true.



Keer13: How much is your package ah? I assume we are getting all back leh.



Eliss: Not yet leh, i think i paid only half.

 
Wah Jaclyn, thanks for sharing! At least I know what should I be expecting..



Ceres: Yah, Mdm Ida and her team very popular, some of them already fully booked till October.

 
jaclyn: thanks for sharing.. Wow if we wait till contractions are 5 min apart then go hosp, will we be in deep pain by the time we reach? so scary...

 
sweetkiss, glad to hear that gynae declare u ok. car accident very scary..



Oh Allison told u 5 weeks ah..ok loh...i shall wait. so long hor..heehehe



keer13,

so good ah, u get the shoots to choose from already. u didnt top up package ah. so i guess u not joining us for the outdoor shoot?



as for number 1. she is 2yrs 7mths already. its not exactly a playgroup but we go out occasionally to meet up and gossip and let the kids interact. hmmm... as for the photo.. i dont think the other mummies will mind. i must go find first..its a treasure. time flies too fast!



eliss,

i paid full already for allison.



kepsis,

wah SUNGEI BULOH...thats very fair..hahah alot of mosquitoes..hahah wait our tummies kena mosquito bite how.. so funny =) i hope not..fingers crossed.

 
I was having very bad contractions during work & have slight discharge brownish colour on sat nite.I called my Dr on Sunday morning and he asked me to go TMC to do CTG scan & check cervix.





My hb & myself was hoping for me to give birth yesterday 06 06 2010, nice number..but very disappointed my cervix not dilated so was sent back home.



Hoping to give birth soon ...

 
keer13,

i found a super reason why u get to select yr pics liao. u must be very pretty/photogenic and slim! that's why no need to edit too much, all look good =)



anyway, here's the bb pic..



[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/4077508.jpg]

 
MinMin >> Its coconut water you are looking for = ) Rem not to eat the flesh tho. The water is cooling while the flesh is heaty.



Atomic n Phy >> Hugs babes...



Sweetkiss >> Glad both you and baby are alright. Must have been such a scary experience!



DQ >> Was little Howie a good boy during the scan? = )



Hospital Bag >> Rem to pack nipple cream!

 
Grace: I'm having the same problem as u... was burping for the whole night yesterday till i can't sleep... got to sit upright b4 i can sleep... so tiring... plus having very bad backache...only manage to sleep ard 3+am...



I'm been having sudden urge of "stomachache" however is for awhile only... anyone experience this? Gynae said maybe is BH...

 
pris

good reminder on nipple cream! i didnt last time and when i had cracked nipple, they "gave" me one and i was charged exhorbitant px for it!!



anyone knows best price for Medela Nipple Cream? my personal preference [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]



phy, atomic kitten

condolences to yr families, take care [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

 
At times i cannot burp well, so i drink COKE in a cool tin, no ice. Than after a while i will burp alot, feel relief..



I notice if i dont drink 3 cups of low fat milk morning, afternoon and dinner, i sure kena heatburn. So if kena heatburn, i will take 10ml of the Gavinson solution. Solves the problem.



For backache i rub warm oil at the area that is in pain.



Legs Water retention rub warm oil, (tiger balm also can ) than i put on socks.. Every day do it legs no more swells that bad.



For BH attack i will try to walk and breath in and out in slower and longer pace.. Relax ...



I will see my gynae on 18th June Friday at KKH, will try to discuss with her and see if she agree to induced me by week 37 that will be 6th July 2010. Than 7t July can deliver safely..

 
thanx everyone..



Phy: I'm sorry to hear abt the sudden loss of your only beloved bro.. It must be so so hard to bear.. As for me.. at least the docs aleady prepared us mentally for the worst.. my FIL was neither eating nor drinking during his last days and we saw it coming..He wasnt even put on a drip..coz his cancer had spread n organs are failing le. Docs see no point in prolonging his suffering. He passed away a couple of hours after his bday...

 
Morning mommies!



Been sleeping so little these days, average 4-5 hrs a night. This morning woke up at 5am and do baby laundry..nesting instinct??



I'll be 37 weeks in 2 days! whoa...still haven't set up cot and playpen and still got loads of his laundry to do..hmmm..maybe tatz why I woke up so early and had to do laundry..lol



DQ >> Would love to go for a yummy scrumptious meal before the one month of restrictive diet. Anyone game for dim sum? yummmmm......



Jaclyn >> Hope your heartburn has gone away = )

 
Morning mummies,



Phy and AK: My condolences to you and family. You ladies are very strong.



Grace: That picture is really nice. The babies are adorable! i'm pretty sure it's not easy to capture.



I had my gynae appt and growth scan yesterday. Baby scores mid-range in everything: abdominal circumference, HC, bones measurement etc. She is at 2.2kg at 34 weeks. Thank God. Gynae said she should be ard 3 kg at full term.



My gynae is also going away on holiday! (So seems like Dr Ang is not the only one) By the time she comes back, i will be in my 37 weeks! So now really must tell baby to be good and stay in there till then!

 

morning mummies ,



Sweetkiss>> Where did u get your BW done? Am still contemplating whether to get a BW.



Talking about F8 PS, I think I will look "ugly"...cuz put on so much weight, now when I see myself in the mirror, I also feel "unattractive", except for my BB bump, heehe.

 

Back
Top