(2010/07) July 2010 MTB

Erm...I am not very sure also. I was at IMM and saw the promotion. You may want to call other outlets to check before going down.

 


Ann - I had bleeding last Tuesday too. AT first I thought was spotting cuz I nvr spot b4 in my first trimester. That day I already have backache so I did not go to work then after finishing big biz (pushed a little harder that day) in late morning. At 2pm, i was doing some washing to my bathroom then go pee, when wiped got fresh blood on toilet paper. Scare the hell out of me, took taxi straight to KKH 24 hrs, waited 1hr there and finally see a female doctor, she scanned and said BB ok, and she did not see any internal bleeding in cervix so told me to go home and monitor. If bleeding comes back, got to go to them again. After that, only brown stains on panty liners. After some thoughts , I believe i suffered constipation that day! So from then on, I increase my fybogel intake to two sachets a day and i am better...

 
Ann - you said u feel bb move this morning right.. and also no other form of discomfort.. Think should be alright.. maybe you should skip yoga tonight.. jus in case.

 
ecym - i also have constipation (think not drinking enough water + the multi-vit pill)..is fybrogel safe for pregnancy? if so, i am thinking of drinking coz i prefer that to prune juice..

 
bbbliss: Ok.. shall call up other outlets to ask first. Hehe!!



Ecym: For me, bleeding seems like a norm to me even in first trimester. Can understand how freak out you must be. I am a little numb le. So yesterday even when i bleed, while resting in bed, i feel like sleeping le. Then i asked hubby if i am a bad mummy cos if other mummies like me, they would be freaking out by now but I only feel like sleeping though worried.

 
mrslong>> I don't think basal thermometer is ok for babies. Ear scan ones is more accurate as it detects the infra red within the walls in the ear. And the test is fast...think less than 10 seconds can get the result.

 
Mummies - Fybogel is safe to take - my prenatal class got say... prevention is better than cure... so even if you do not have constipation, its ok to have a sachet a day... rest worry you wont get laxative effect...

 
ecym>> me not intending to do pre-natal massage but at times on-off, starts getting some slight backache already....cham ah.

 
sun_tan,



my friend is interested.



So 4 of us.



Venue: The Jade @ Bt batok.

Hehe their function room is free 1. so good.

 
ecym & mrslong: I am also having stiff neck. Have to often exercise abit every 1-2 hours and get hubby to massage at night. I checked with my gynae about pre natal massage, she advised me not to because you are not sure how skilful the person is, on top of that they may be pressing some areas which may not be suitable for MTB.

 
vivi,

Thats great news! So we going to her place for the lesson?



vivi and sweetkiss,

you guys interested in pilates or yoga? I have done neither before, so am fine with either one. Also when you mommies prefer to have the lesson on? Actually i prefer on weekends morning, cos weekdays i normally have to work OT.



vivi,

You ask your fren for her comment ok?

 
weekends am,



agar what time?



cos my boy have am lessons for both sat and sun.



am checking with her now.



eh tot the instructor only do pilates?

 
vivi,

actually whats the diff between pilates and yoga? what time is ur boy's lesson and for how long? Maybe we can work to your timing, eg u can drop off ur boy then go for lesson then after that pick him up again?

 
Having pte classes is good. Time can suit your arrangement.



Seems like most yoga classes are in the morning during weekday.. how to go?

 
mrslong n nok nok.



thanks thanks.



suntan:



so hw ?



are we deciding on yoga or pilates? pilates more for physiotheraphy? i join pilates cos i got backache problem.



i join yoga becos it can mediate my mind.

 
vivi,

I am fine with the timing [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Do you know if we need to get a map (like yoga)?



As for attire, i know this topic was raised in the earlier thread, but as that time didnt think i would go for classes, so didnt really pay attention to the posts. So what do i need to wear and where do i buy them?

 
hi mommies. hope all of you are well.



am gng for my first aqua class at kkh this week.



jayamum

u gng too? hope to see u!



mrslong

will reply in a short while. just steppedn into office [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

 
ann,



u can check pure yoga time table online.



think they have weekend class.



im trying out the mother and child @ tanglin mall tonight

 
suntan,



i think a mat is essential. or maybe u can confirm with the instructor if he/she provide too. i have a mat.

i just wear long track pants and a t-shirt. dun wear too short or the loose pants. like will zhao geng. keke

 
suntan & vivi>> once your grp confirm the arrangement, then u email to inspiremumbaby to enquire further & let them know the schedule.



actually for pilates, it's more for strengthening esp the pelvic muscles for easier delivery & to prevent incontinence.



Jellypurin>> ok!

 
Jellypurin,

Ur auqa class start tml right, 06/03/2010 at KK hos??

Aft that can feedback how was it??



U buy new swimsuit ma?? anything that u need to prepare??

 
Vivi: Oh.. u are going for tonight class? Ah!! If dun have yesterday incident, I could have met up with you tonight. Me thinking of shifting to Sunday class for this week cause I dun feel like waiting till next Thursday.. like very long.

 
suntan,



my friend will be checking if she can book the room next sat anot. Time: 11.15am.



We are fine with either yoga or pilates.



So will wait for sweetkiss to reply.



Time : 11.15am

Day : Sat

Location : The Jade @ Bt batok. The condo beside westmall.

tent start date: next sat 13 March.

 
ann,



oh i changed from sun to thurs night.

well theres still chance [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

 
vivi>> wah...u girls are fast. U gals email Inspiremumbaby already?



better do it before u book the venue le [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

 
mrslong,



i ask my friend to secure the place first incase we got instructor but no place [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

 
me getting more & more paranoid...hv not feel my Bb's movement since i woke up.



*sigh* endless worries.



when dun feel movement during initial pregnancy, dunno BB's ok in there or not.



then when can feel movement already, scare BB too active.



and when can feel but then can't detect for a period of time, get worried.

 
vivi: I wanted Thursday cos can go after work.. if Sunday then must travel from Sembawang to Orchard.. like very far. But still have to see if hubby is agreeable to me going lesson on this Sunday or not cos he also having buddhism class on Sunday. Dunno what time.

 
ann,



oic. we stay very near each other lei keke i stay @ woodlands [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]



oh i like sun too cos im already near to orchard but hb scared that my boy will do all sorts of pattern while waiting for me to finished my yoga. so i chose thurs.

 
mrslong: my HB last night put his face on my tummy, he felt bb moving twice... hahaha he got so excited n bb move again to let my HB feel... hahaha



dont worry i read daytime bb seldom move or even when moving we dont really feel as we are focus else where... thou we are thinking of bb all the time... relax... u will feel bb move when u r relax...

 
sun_tan: I am interested in the pre-natal yoga. Is it the private class of 4 at $300 each from Inspire Mum?

The aqua pregnancy seems gd too since my gynae has been encouraging me to swim.

I am ok to go on Sat mornings from 12pm onwards, but if it is too late for vivi 11am will be OK too.

Maybe we can add each other in MSN to discuss?

Mine is [email protected]. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

 
but usually my BB will kick during the daytime & quite active.



from last nite when i sleep till this morning quiet quiet lor.

 
mrslong: the other way is ask ur HB to listen at ur tummy, can hear bb's heartbeat quite clearly if enviroment is quiet... my HB put his ears at my tummy everynight some days ago just to hear bb's heartbeat n surprisingly my HB slps well since the day he heard bb's heartbeat n slps even better last night after he felt bb's movement...

 

vivi: I'm so sorry I can't start next Sat though. I am going to the First Mum & Dad's congress which starts at 12pm. Sorry about it!

 

Back
Top