(2010/07) July 2010 MTB


Ann: the outings we do wkend?



any special pref, mummies?



diaperbag: the kate spade one is nice!

can use when gg back for wk to put pump n bottles!

for wkends, most likely i'll be using my lesportsac. waterproof mah [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

can wash too... i dun b heartpain.



if not i plan to buy those ziplock bags to put diff thgs in the bag. to 'self compartment' the bag.

 
mrslong: ahaha! ya, i remember mentioning it to you only yesterday and now you're buying it! hahaha



dunno leh, what i usually do is i'll google e.g. "diaper bag review" and see what other mommies have to say about the product [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

 
hi ann.. my belly button also protruding le!



It feels very funny esp when rub against my t-shirt! my tummy/bump pretty big le! on every visit to my gynea, she will remind me to watch my diet n do exercise...

 
I heard belly button protruding means expecting boys? So for mummies who have, are u having boys? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]



I don't have it but my tummy skin is very tight today....! I so scared will have stretch marks, been applying the oil & moisturizer religiously.

 
sweetkiss : my belly button is protruding but i'm expecting a gal [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

 
mrslong,

Wah high taste for diaper bag leh..hehe



Btw mtb, how big are your tummies alr? Mine is like quite big le. Alr showing and definitely can tell is preggy..

 
DQ: Ya.. do weekends or else do dinner during weekdays lo. Wait and see what other mummies reply about their preference ba.



Sweetkiss: Is that true? I am having a boy and belly button starting to protude. Haha!! How about other mummies with BB boy?

 
sweetkiss: not true. my belly button's protruding and i'm having a girl



sun_tan: mine is big. i cannot see my privates oredi ..hahaha...can still see my feet when i look down

 
sun_tan : B4 i can announce my preg, pple can already tell i'm preg ..that's even before i reached my first trimester! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] My breast suddenly becomes very swollen and big and gal frens will ask if i'm preg while the male frens will give me funny look and suggest if i went for implants! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

 
Wah.. so many links.. need to bookmark links le... if not have to go read one page by one page to get back all.. hee



suntan - yesterday, I jus look FAT and not preggy.. today I look preggy definitely.. still depends on what I wear.. Certain clothes I wear can still conseal a bit. I dun look preggy at all last sat when I went for Yoga.. e lady ask me if I'm over my 1st trim.

 
i think my tummy isn't that big lei.. though can tell i am preggy.. really dunno eh nobody to compare with! Take picture and put on facebook la then we know haha!



now i wear tight fitting one to let ppl know yes i am pregnant! but of cuz not in front of my in laws, they want me to wear maternity wear, no way!



I got myself a few maxi dresses, looks nice on pregnant woman!

 
atomickitten: me too! i only wanted to tell ppl that i'm preggers after the 1st tri but my tummy gave me away

 
AtomicKitten: Hahaa.. means this myth is wrong!



sun_tan: When I hug my hubby, my tummy will bump into him first... I only know it is bigger than my boobs & if i look down, i cannot see anything from tummy down. So need to make sure i clean any area down there when i bathe properly!

 
i have baby bump already & definitely looks pregnant but bump not so big yet.



ica>> how many weeks r u pregnant now? Cannot see your private already? hehee.



DQ>> for outing, am fine with weekends.

 
not sure if i'm the only one feeling this but everyday @ work i just look forward to going home...to rest & sleep, hehee.



and of cuz to my HB making dinner hot for me & wash the dishes, haha. Now is the only chance for me to be queen.

 
I took this pic 2 weeks ago when I was 20 weeks...

Just for sharing! Sorry this forum very public so I cropped my face.. Haha.



[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/3683118.jpg]

 
mrslong: i'm in Wk20 now. when i was in my 1st tri, i was comparing my tummy with my pregnant colleagues who are about 5-6 mths, and mine at that time was equally as big oredi!



so nice, you hubby do the dishes. i still have to pick up after HRH, but no complain coz hubby will mess up my kitchen, then i'll have to clean up again...haha

 
i'm 19wks & expecting a ger..juz a v small bump now & most pple cant tell i'm pregnant



are those expecting boys having bigger bellys?

 
hello all.



same as ica. i cant c whats below my tummy except my feet.



my tummy is definitely much bigger than my prev 1.



every1 said my tummy is very big [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

 
actually tummy big or small, does it really matter ah?



cuz most pple says my tummy looks quite small tho can see bump. And some of my colleagues will compare me with another of my colleague who is due around the same time as me...say hers bigger.



so dunno small is good or not? :p

 
sweetkiss, me also like you..haha when hug hubby, tummy is in the way..me only just reached 19th weeks only..think tummy alr like urs in week 20th! Like what others say, also depends on what i wear. Like today i wore a bb doll top, but my secretary say can tell i preggy le.

 
outings: im also cool on wkday evenings & whole of wkends.



my tumtum still quite small leh... like nva grow leh! so scary.. but sometimes i still haf MS, so i told myself bb is fine...



yesterday met a fren for lunch, she said my tumtum look v 'compact'. means small bah... -.-|||



ive not been takin pics leh... mayb i shd start taking pics to document my progress. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]



ya lor... i also feel scat when ppl commented on my tumtum being small... how ar?

will it affect bb if tumtum is 'small'?

 
on small tummies, i've asked e gynae a couple of times..i think as long as baby is developing well, it doesn't really matter if u are showing a lot (or a little)...just that we feel more assured if tummy is big [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]



tummy size is also dependent on whether this is your 1st child (hence smaller) & your body built.

 
autrumn: Really? Initially, i tot it was the average size for 5mth preggy.. But on that same day, everyone said it is very small. They all said i never drink pregnant milk la, not enough tonics, bb will grow out small sized, all sorts of comments! Till now MIL still say my tummy small wor. Though gynae already said bb is of healthy weight.

 
i think tummy big or small doesn't matter, as long as baby's weight gain is healthy



sweetkiss: my tummy is also as big as yours. i'm wk 20 now. my sis has been calling me a whale..sigh...

 
Ya, as long as bb is healthy can le! Don't care wad ppl say. Even though my tummy is very obvious now i still dun get seats on the train. Had to stand from Boonlay to Raffles Place today! And i was standing right in front of the priority seat....



ica: My bro call me ah pui lor... LOL

 
sweetkiss - your belly does look big leh (as compared to mine la..:p)

i also not drinking milk/ pregnant milk or all the nourishing stuff (coz still have MS)..guess what matters most is what gynae says, just ignore the rest lah..haha

 
I am in my week 21, tummy looks like the size of sweetkiss. Already, feels that the tummy is getting the way when I am sleeping.

 
autrumn: I dun have a flat tummy to begin with, before preg i already got fat tummy. Maybe now combined into one. :D



I hate the milk & tonics too. Just now MIL called and said she going to make me what "13 tai bao" tonic. I don't know what it is. I just dread taking such stuff....

 
i post my belly each wk..hee..

maybe see tummy everyday , seems the same eh... i cant wait to see bb scan next week~~~~

 
wah! "13 tai bao" sounds like some "an tai" yao...hope it's not too bitter..good luck! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

 
ya man..."13 tai bao" sounds like some ancient "an tai yao".



the only chinese tonic i'm drinking so far is the cordeyceps + ginseng + lean pork meat soup.



not too good to drink too "nourishing" tonic b4 pregnancy i heard.

 
Sweetkiss>> my tummy is also almost same size as yours in my week 21. My colleague one is smaller than mine as she is in her week 23 already.

 
sweetkiss:



at least ur mil bother to make soup for u.



when living with my mil , she also dun bother. only make birdnest for me when she cook for the family.



now independent liao , nothing at all. fil told her to buy birdnest for me. then she bought those rtd 1 for me.



not bad too la.

 
I guess more or less, our tummies shld be around the same size ba?



LOL... I think is bitter one loh. Cos MIL warned me to force it down in one shot. Eee! She said this one can only drink once a mth from 20 weeks onwards.

Tried to google but cannot find any info on it.

Tonight i die.

 
Sweetkiss: I think my tummy also as big as yours or maybe bigger. Now I am 20 weeks going into 21 weeks. Haha!!



Sometime I told hubby I look like 8 mths preggy after meal. Haha!!

 
sweetkiss: 13 tai bao i've heard of it, from watching those chinese period dramas...i think it's bitter. ya, it's for "an tai"

 
You all so fortunate.

Till now I don't get anything from my MIL yet.

Last Sunday she still cook the white radish soup...Sigh.

 

atomickitten: ya i am keen on yoga and aqua,initially the one at katong is gd as it is near my place but i cant make it on sat anymore and they have limited time slots so may need to source again. how much is the trial lesson: 25 for $490 is a pretty good price. are we allow to go for other class and is there a time frame for finishing the package? Let me know how you feel after the trial ya



Mrs long: which part of east coast are you talking about. $200 for 3 lesson? kinda ex ya. anyway do keep us update.



my detail scan on the 13th so two more weeks to see bb. wait till neck long long, hopefully can know the gender by then.

 

Back
Top