(2010/04) April 2010 mtb

angela,

re hb falling sick

sayang.. can understand ur frustrations totally... same here... i only got 1 kiddo alrdy can argue so many times... u got 2 somemore! my mother always tell me dun get angry over small issues... will strain relationships... i try to keep that in mind too... but sometimes really cannot tahan... sigh...

maddie,

if only my hb has shown same level of enthu in the little things at home as compared to work... then maybe i will feel more balanced...

violet,

i bought the organic pumpkin from ntuc finest... small one... looks like a UFO bcoz it is very flat... very smooth texture after i steamed blended it with the avent one... not fiberous... i din add any extra water... but after steaming, there will be water mixed tog with the pumpkin mah... so i din pour away the condensed vapour either... just steamed, flipped n blended... but for the potato one bcoz it is so thick, i added a bit of water... texture is also very smooth.. in fact texture for both veg is even smoother than the rice cereal i usually give my gal....

mummies,

i need to get a light weight n stable stroller for use when overseas.... anyone can recomm?

hj,chlosper

rem one of u choose maclaren xt n the other maclaren quest? so far izzit ok? pros n cons? can advise? i need something that easy close/open n bb can sleep in one so must be able to be fully recline type...

Morning everyone! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

HJ, I got the toothpaste yesterday. Thank you! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi vicma, Wonder if you receive my email that I had made payment to you on the Milk tea? Cos' did not receive reply from you so concern if the payment has been received. Pls let me know. Thanks.

Hi GBH,

Yes, very cute lor the winter wear at Mothercare, sigh....

Hi ladies,

Brought my darling to take pic for her passport and all the photos taken she was bitting her lower lips as she is teething. Faint.....

Morning Mummies...

RuRu Cat,

wanna ask u, how did you take photo for your girl? Using digital cameral? Or at those photo developing shop? Your girl can sit by herself to take photo?

gbh,

talking about making puree, I ate up my boy's sweet potato the other day. Super nice. It's like a good substitute to mash potatoes. Dunno if there were some small small bits that made him cough, resulting in his viral infection. That's why I ate 2 brothermax cubes myself :p

Wendees: I have not figured out how to get IFC to feed her. Yesterday I fed her at 7am and 6pm at home. The evening feed was a nightmare. She pursed her lips and cried and totally refused the sweet potato. Head turn here turn there. This morning sian oredi, decide not to feed her. Once a day can liao. No point send stuff to IFC also. If she gonna be so difficult the teachers got no time to slowly feed also. End up they will say she refused. Wait till she can eat properly then dabao for her to school. Dunno how much she drink after solids cos latch.

SG_SC: Weaning for the first 4 days was easy lor. Now not easy liao. Aargh!

GBH: saw a tiny black leather jacket on 50% at mother care. so cute! but that was the only winter wear i saw there. How was puree brocolli? i also sim tia to throw away so ate her puree sweet potato =) agree that the pureed food are actually quite yummy!

Re: mouldy clothes. yup, so far have one bib with black spots. but my maid used bleach and it managed to come off. along with the colours on the bib la, but still can use.

Wendees: high5 eating sweet potato puree. but mine was very smooth lei, no fibre etc. but quite thick so i added BM then became like pumpkin puree consistency.

good news is my LO only woke up once last night so today no panda eyes! until i had to dreamfeed her decompress one side a bit. still she didn't take much. this morning pump i got 350ml!

ruru cat...u take the passport pic on your own or at ica itself???my boi juz did his last sat at ica..so cute..the photographer made my boi sit in the bumbo then when she was about to snap the pic, the lady took out a bell to catch my boi's attention...hehe...v fast man...when done i also din realised it .

hahahah... you all make passport already ah... i'm still trying to delay BbZ's passport for as long as possible. Just in case, he gets kidnap to Msia. =X =X =X

morning mummies [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

long time no "see"

dazz,

yah i also made my boy's ppt also nxt year got to bring him to Msia leh to visit relatives

XLH, oh they do it at ica? Must make appointment? Which level? :p Maybe I should go and do for my boy.

Maddie: wow! good ss! I'm just not sure if he didn't like the small bits in the sweet potato. Kept turning away when eating sweet potato. Just like your girl. He'll also arch himself backwards. At least he likes the carrot. But I was lazy, bot the Hipp brand, ready made one. No sodium.

Gbh, which brand of rice cereal are you using? The organix one is very smooth. But the Happy Bellies one has got small lumps. But think my boy's happy with both.

I'm going to feed my boy pear puree later when I get home. Mix into his rice cereal.

Need to find time to puree for my boy.

bbdust~!!! long time to SEE wor~! *hugz* Oooohhhh... you gg msia next year too? your relatives or hubby's? I think next year i also cannot siam liaoz la. Especially the relatives there haven't see BbZ. But our plan is to delay the passport as long as possible. Takes about 3weeks for it to be ready right?? Maybe beginning of Jan then make. If not in time, lagi best! no need to go! lolz.. =X

morning!

dazz,

your hb also malaysian ah? mine is... therefore C1 and C2 will be in MY come CNY. wash and clean ah soh here cum milk bottle for C2 will be following. *resigned*

no need to take pic at ICA. i took my own pic at home, submit online, pay by credit card. 3 days later, go ICA and collect passport with baby by appointment. walk in walk out so fast, don't even use up 30 min carpark coupon.

Wendees: think tonight i'll mix the sweet potato with rice cereal. mine totally no small bits also.

HI bbdust. where u been?

everyone can go msia for CNY collect ang pow in ringgit. haha!

Cellow, hubby SGrean. MIL is Msian. Her hometown in Kuantan but we got relatives in KL too so not sure heading where. Which part of Msia you heading to?

Maddie, collect ang pow in ringgit, mummy also give ang pow in ringgit lo~! no diff ma... hahahha... erm, wait. Actually have. Corz different amount. heehee.

dazz

actually both my DH and my relatives are m'sians but we are both singaporeans haha [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

no leh 1 week done liao wor but hor if u kena those peak period i think might take longer bah [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

yo maddie,

hehe no lah me on leave mah so no come in here stay at home and take care of my boy [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] so now come in and say hi

hey babes,

So sorry abt the unfulfilled gymboree playdate.

Lots have been going on at home and my lil Missy just recovered from a bout of viral flu and having pains on her teething woes. Am totally zombified having the get up almost every 2hrs or so every night for a week+ to pacify the angry baby. Been applying the dentinox teething gel for her, but once the numbness wears off she scream her head off again *blah*

my dictionary now only has the word TIRED

gbh .. i'm the one who sold my quinny and bought a maclaren quest. i love it cos it reclines fully for my boy to sleep and he LIKES to sit in it. I bought a foot muff attachment for the stroller to keep wind out while he is in the stroller. I'm going to Zurich and France and now terrorist in France!! Pray to be at the right place at right time. no other way i guess

toothpaste order sent out yesterday:

-LoveBBK

-Chlosper

-Vic_ma

-Cellow

-SG_SC

-Charismama

Look out for it =)

pearlytea - will check later thanks!

wendees...@ lvl 2...took me like 20mins in all to submit appn for my boi n renew my passport as well...yes can do via post also if you got no time to make a trip dwn personally.

bbust!!! ...how how?? ah boi getting better?? still not drinking milk regularly?

woofy

ah boy ah not so cranky liao hee [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] but still dont drink milk regularly. hee

bbdust...passing phase bah??? nw my boi likes to sorta bite his lower lip...been doing it for like few weeks aldy..maybe teething bah.

Re: CNY 2011

Me also going back to Taipei for CNY next year. Hubby's relatives all in Taiwan plus now with Baby Orangey, confirm plus chop must go back!

Dazz,

Hahaha.. in terms of shopping right!

Don't even know if I got the chance/time to shop? Cause its winter during CNY and most of the time rainy season too. I doubt my MIL will let us bring my baby Orangey with me to XMD to shop! AHAHAHAHA~

So... I can predict the Tw CNY trip will probably be just eating non-stop.

Any mummies interested to join power to buy Mosquito patches? I'm thinking of getting them from BP so wants to email the BP organizer if she can give a better price if we have a bigger order.

The mosquito patches BP link:

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/4198866.html?1278310647

Kiddy palace is selling the exact item at $18.00, cause I always buy this for my Baby Orangey. He is so prone to insect bites so we always stick one patch on him to prevent those stupid mosquitoes/insects to come near him. Works very well.

http://picasaweb.google.com/107435811188765719302/MummyBabyStuffs#

dear mummies, sorry to disturb.

i've alr delivered my gal & looking to clear the abv items. hope mummies can find them of interest to u.

pls refer to abv link for related pics & descriptions. all items are described to the best of my knowledge. items u see in the provided link are all up for grabs (except for those that have been RESERVED), items once SOLD will be removed from the link.

if keen, pls SMS to 96495528 for fast deal. pls do NOT leave PM or postings in the forum as i'm unable to keep track of them. calls from unknown nos. will not be entertained.

thanks!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Woofy,

Dec's is winter in TW. Usually winter in tw comes with rain too but I think Dec not as much as comparing to CNY period. If you bring Baby E along, must buy thick clothings and best to get leggings for him too. Sorry ah, I know leggings sounds sissy but have to!

SG_SC - going early next year. I dont think i bringing gal. Hubby sure say sianz one cos no one to help take care and he cant go and shop. Frankly i rather not go, but no choice. haiz.

gbh - i scared the virus lah. scared that it is contagious. thats why i rather leave baby in Singapore.. then all stay in singapore.. I LOVE SINGAPORE~ and yes, think i am first to kena mouldy clothes. Now i make sure even if i wash only 1 time a week, i just hand wash first, then hand and dry. Accumulate then wash during weekend.

wahh.. sianzz.. Too tired and I forgot to bring some parts for my pump.

Luckily got colleague using same pump and borrowed the "missing" parts from her. Else I really need to hand express liao.

HJ, dun think too much on the terrorists. It can also happen in Singapore. Now everywhere also not safe.

Siew Ping, Taiwan got super virus? Dinno it. Must be I never read papers for a long time liao.

Wendees,

You call me ah! I saw my name lol!

"Orangey" stain! LOL!!

Woofy,

Go during CNY lah! Come find me and baby orangey!

Orangey, ya lo ya lo~!!! I miss shopping in TAIPEI~!!!! I abandoned TodZ and hubby in 2008 and went with 2 buddies for a 4D3N trip. Wow... miss it horribly lo!! That was my 2nd trip but i never get enough of it~! hhahaha...

Regarding the insect patch, i'm interested. But not to be use here. Prepare for my Msia trip next year. hahahah... we going kampong area.. i foresee the mosquitoes there are combat trained. =X

Woofy, i personally feel early apr to may is a good time to go taipei. Cooling but not too cold... shiok~!!

ya lo..... very sleepy!!! The lunch and hot weather is not helping. Argh..!

bbdust, do you eat at the coffeeshop opposite MDI ah??? i mean, during lunch.

HJ: so sorry, haven't got the time to transfer the money to you.. my girl was sick then me.. will try to transfer by this week..

Need advise, those using Mamil Gold, how much is one scoop?? i can't really figure out from the sample tin leh.. is it 4.9gm or 49gm?? Later wanted to give one feed to my girl to try.. was down with very bad flu and my supply is greatly affected.. so wanted to let her try one feed of FM starting today.. thanks!!!

dazz

yesh loh the lunch and hot weather makes me lagi more want to zzz

i rarely eat there leh cause want to walk in the hot weather i rather not go [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Back