(2010/02) February 2010 mtb

Happiness

What kind of policy are u looking at? Wahahahaahah.. For your info, am not SELLING ANY INSURANCE! Juz wanna kpo ard. Ahahahaahahah.. ;p

happiness: Good tat u shared abt yr ML to help mummies here...can PM me her contact? Ya i will bring Chloe for her 5-in-1 fr Dr Koh in one week time... during our visit last week, he even alert us abt a small tiny birth mark at her bum which we din notice at all... haha

Lovie : A plan that includes health n savings... So that Cherish can have enuf $$ to go Uni... wahahaha.... kiasu mummy...

Kiefer bath time ... is it near his feeding time? If near feeding time wake him n bath then feed lor... I do that to Cherish... haha... but now at babysitter, think babysitter bathe her between 5 to 5.30pm... then feed her...

Lovie: Currently for GE, there are several savings plan depending on ur budget and preference. There are fixed savings and there is another type which u can have cash back yearly. These savings plan can attach 18 illnesses for child protection.

For accident protection, there is Junior Protector which cost $17/mth for the Excel Plan which is the higher plan.

Btw, I tot we shd bath the bb during morning? anyway me bath Torres around 10am+.. =p

angel,

oki thanks for the info... i'll call her later in the evening... nw tinkin if i shd get a 'ti lum' for the massage... den again, if i buy, no place to put... aiya, mayb i'll use the sofa bed...

happiness,

ya, tats my intention... try mdm yani 1st... thanks for the contact!!

lovie,

since u so kapo... i'll let u noe those plans i asked my broker to quote once i get it...

apple: sure no problem. Btw, do u want to upgrade ur bb's medisheild too? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

For your info, if touch wood.. suay suay admit to Hospital, please remember to inform the staff that u are claiming from private insurance company for ur medisave. Then they will fill up the form for you [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

mambobb : Ahh the GE plan sounds good... I will go ask my hb...

Re : Bathing babies - when i took care of my gal myself, i bathe her in the morning(full bath, wash hair, clean mouth, eyes/ears etc)... then evening i will clean her with wet cloth n a small pail of water then change her into pajamas. Now with babysitter, she bathe once in the morning (between 9plus to 10 plus), another time at 5plus then babysitter will change her into her pajamas and wait for us to bring her home... then when reach home 9 plus i will clean her with wet clothe again. 1st week we tot since babysitter bathe her at 5 plus and alr change pajamas then we no need clean her again at 9 plus le... but i think its a "routine" in my gal's system. That few days we did not do the routine at 9 plus, she was very cranky. Until I resume back her routine 9 plus clean up that she was better.

Happiness: I alrd PM so u can replt me, not sure how to allow PM...

I opt for the 5-in-1 coz Chloe alrd took her 2nd jap during full month... so cannot take 6-in-1 anymore as per dr koh... but need to poke 2 times for next jap if we want to take the 773 package... however doc said we can delay the 1st jap of 5-in-1 to avoid double poke on same day... so I am still thinking

happiness: wah... Cherish can notice u din clean her... so smart haha. For Chloe, every time when I bath her in the morning and remove her from the bath tub she will sure cry for a while... is it bocz she like to be put inside the water??

Happiness

U gotta calculate and then think how much u wanna spend on medical/Endowment etc. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I feed him at 4pm and normally bath him at this hr. I dun dare to wait until near his feeding time and bath him coz he will turn hostile and very angry! I usually feed him and then wait a little while more and bath him. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

mambobb

I bath him once in the morning and "wipe" him again in the late afternoon which is now.. Hahahahaha.. :p

bbin

Yah, u let me know so tat i can probe ard! Hahahahahah

Cloh : reply yr PM [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Do the jab alternate months. Thats what i did. 1 month do 6 in 1, next month do pneumoccocal. March we did 6 in1. So this month we did pneumoccocal. Next month we go do 6 in 1. Then avoid double poke lor. If not poor thing lei... $773 package is the pneumoccocal n rotavirus right??

I like Dr Koh cos i find him very "gentle"... haha... Then very patient as in when i ask qns, even silly qns he also answer.. Then he assure me, dun worry no qns are silly.. 1st time parents are all gan chiong... hahaha.. Last week we took Cherish for pneumoccocal jab, i ask him how come my gal's belly button went in so deep n scared i did not clean preperly... Then he reply "aiyo mummy ar, yr gal's belly button went in so nice u still worry. Her belly button went in deep cos the "cut" was done properly. If the belly button dun go in then I worry."... hahahah

happiness: can you sms me your ml contact too? My no is 91709577. Thanks.

For insurance, i have taken ge but investment type. It covers 100k critical illness and on top of that 100k death.

Cloh : I think Chloe loves to be in the water?! When u remove her quickly wrap her in towel n see if she cries? Sometimes cos cold cry, or sometimes we remove her from water too abruptly. Cherish kicks alot in her bathe tub, she ignores me when i dribble water dwn her face. She just very engross n busy kicking water. When I am abt to take her out of the water I will tell her "ok u r done. Let's get out of the water.." I will also tell her b4 i wash her hair "ok mummy's going to wash yr hair"... "Mummy is going to put u into the water now"... etc...

I think the cleaning up at 9 plus at nite is her routine. Cos we do that since birth till now. Sudden stop, i think it kinda disrupt her routine. So she went very cranky...

Lovie : Initially when I just discharge when hospital, i use to feed then bathe. But Cherish is usually very sleepy after feed. So i swop. I wake her up 1/2 hr b4 her feeding time... bathe her 1st then feed.

Cherish is a very impatient girl too. So if she wants to be fed it has to be NOW n IMMEDIATE. If not she will scream the hse dwn. But so far she still can tolerate to delay abit for bathe time... hahaha... i guess she likes to play with water.

happiness: u r rite for the 773 package. I also same the same question to him last sat, why my gal belly button pop up a bit. He said it is hernia, will go down by 1 year old. something like there is a hole in between muscle but asked us not to worried. Initially I tot is wind that caused the pop up..hehe

I also wrap her in towel immediately after remove her from the tub and tell her we are done...then by the time I reach the changing place she will start her routine cry... but only for a while... so i guess she missed the water[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

but she never kick while in the water... may be not yet[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

happi> haha.. muz thkq for ur rec mah!

yesh leh.. when she push my 'housing' got the groo groo sounds oso.. somemore say I still have blood clots! which when I did ultrasound scan last wk, gynea say no more liao.. faint..

I was tinking juz now abt tiz.. maybe my gynea din scan over to my very right side which is the are she pressed..

ya.. great minds tink alike! Cos I spent 50bucks tiz am liao, so tatz y juz now I din go back follow up wif gynea yet.. wait spend another 70+++

I shall monitor myself c how tiz daes den

wah Cherish will rem her routine its swimming time ah? haha

dun tink my gal will rem its time for swimming

cos her mummy sometimes 8am+sometime 10 sometimes 11+ :p

depend if I still laze on the bed or not.. haha! (Even though tiz daes was my mum who bathed her.. I still laze on bed dun was step out of my bedroom :D)

Lovie, Yvonne, Christine, Pet Su:

have PM you already!

bbin: the outing still on tom rite?

my hb encourages me to go [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] so i'm feeling more confident now! wat time and where we meeting? and who to contact? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Angel : I think since u still got blood clot u bettr let her massage u again. When i do my confinement massage, she mention i got blood clot too n alot of trap wind. After each massage i will pass out some blood clot n fart/burp alot. At the 5th massage, when i bathe that nite i heard a "plop" sound n to my horror see a blood clot drop out the size of my palm.. haha.. the next day when she comes i din tell her abt the huge blood clot that drop out. She presses my abdoment area and say "its so much better aready. Yr blood clot are more or less out"... hee...

Confinement Massage is $55 per session. If i din remember wrongly must take at least 5 sessions. Then must buy the cloth for wrap. the cloth is $30 or $35.. can't remember alr. I took 7 sessions.

happiness:

wat if i'm c-sect. also can do the massage? cuz i initially engaged a ML too but due to op and further wound infection i didnt go ahead with the massage. i want to do also but scared injure the wound further.

happi> thkz for the info on the pkg [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

abt the blood clots I'm oso wondering if will pop later or wat.. but I put panty liner standby.. haha

was thinking if I should go but eh Hei Mu Er oso.. sigh.. mah fan mahfan~

oh ya, 4got reply u on the 'strength' ya.. she has the right 'strength' n got the rite type os points to press which I like lor.. hehe

bbin> huh?? dun wante $ buy another mattress lah.. u got sofa bed? den use tat lor..

I juz now onli use my guest bedroom blanket n spread on my masterbed lor

ML will move n sit ard the bed to massage u anyway ;)

oh ya need another big towel to cover ur body, cos she will massage part by part of ur body, so nid a blanket to cover the rest of ur naked body :p

oh Feb gals.. got a Qs:

if juz wipe bb body, find tat u all usualli do in late pm. How about evening time like 7pm? Is it ok? Is there such thing bb catch wind or cold easily?

Cos tiz daes I've been wiping her n changing to nite wear ard 6-7pm la. N on 2nd hand hope to set up such routine when I reutrn to work. So hope by the time I rch home can wipe her body everytime oso la..hee

Happiness

When i wake Kiefer up, he will scream and shout! Heiz.. So right now am thinking maybe i swap and see how it goes. When it's time for milk, i also gotta feed him now and immediately! Cannot wait means cannot wait! Hahahahahah.. Tomorrow i try and let u know how it goes. :p

I am interesteD to buy carters stuff online. But they don't seem to accept Singapore credit card. Is that true? Any advice on howto make purchases of Carter stuff online?

Shinny : I remember i ask b4 if C-section can do, she say can. But then i dun knw how she massage for C-section la... Y dun u give her a call and ask... if u ask her personally maybe she can give u better answer... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] let me knw if u r interested, then I can PM u her number...

Angel : My blood clot come out like "jelly" form de... really blood clot... I din take hei mu er... hehe cos my gynae "cleared me out" quite well, n also i've got Auntie Yani to help me clear out the excess... haaa.... i too lazy to cook n also dun like the taste of hei mu er... so i rely on massages... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Lovie : wake Kiefer up gently also will scream ar? Cherish will "lai chuang" wan.. I will just pat pat her back, rub rub her head and call her name gently ask her wake up... when she open her eyes then i carry her up... 1st few times also cry, now she ok le...

Angel : I wipe my gal's body at 9 plus or 10pm lei... B4 her last feed. But I off the fan and close the window. Then wipe her dwn. I somemore take my time n slowly wipe her, cos I "talk" to her n sing to her as i clean her... "interaction" la... She will bathe twice a day now, babysitter will bathe her once in the morning n once in the evening at 5 plus... then i bring home i clean her at 9 plus / 10pm b4 last feed...

Bbin : HB dun like the idea of me bringing Cherish out tmr [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] say she was cranky these 2 days, today better alr so dun wan her go out tmr then come bk cranky again. So I think i better not bring her in case anything happen wait my hb nag me again... But I will be running some errands at orchard tmr. Maybe I can drop by say hello to u mummies n hv lunch... haaaa....

Cloh : R u going for the gathering tmr? If u r going, maybe i can drop by pass u a few pcs of Fitti to try for Chloe... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

shinny,

gathering tmr is @ 313@somerset marche... we'll mit outside @ 1.30pm

happiness,

oki lor... u'll be our 'ah sum'... lol! but cherish wont b able to mit her 'tong nian tong ri sibling'...

tink whoofy not joining tmr...

Helo everyone..

Busy busy day today... Finally got time to come in ! Today thread very long ah.... So much to read !!

I won't be joining tomolo outing cos already plan to meet my SIL leh

Re : Baby bathing..

Cos previously my CL bah Jolie at abt 8am plus daily, so now I think she already got used to the routine. Automatically will wake up at abt 8am+ ! I'll see if she's very hungry for milk, usually if she's not wailing, tat means can delay abit of time for bath den milk..

I'll try to let her enjoy bathing and also give her massage after tat.. In a way she forgets she wans milk.. Now whenever I massage her, she will make sounds or smile.. I'll keep talkin to her while massaging, like counting her fingers & toes etc..

Oh ! And she likes the hot hot feeling of Ru Yi oil to my surprise..

As for the evening time, usually is at abt 5pm++.. We ever towel bath her at abt 8pm cos we reach home at tat time. However if she poo, it'll be another bath in the evening for sure.

Lovie :

I also wish I can get hubby to help in the chores. But he's been working 12hrs per day, 7 days per wk eversince after CNY ! He's already tryinin to help by taking care of our dog, feeding and clearing doggie's poo.

So u see.. How can I expect him to help.. He so tired liao..Jus yesterday, I was tellin him to take a rest by 'geng' MC.. hahahaha

Whoofy

How come he needs to work till SO HARD????? Hahahaha... Ke lian lor! Then no choice lor since he's working so hard, think u oso pai seh to ask him for help. In tis tough time, u gotta juggle Jolie & the hsehold chores urself! Gambetei! But rem to rest well har! I scold hb juz now when he didn't help me to buy the bu Yao jing. Hahaha

Lovie...

Yalor .. Wat to do.. Hav to take care of the chores and bb myself lor.. I keeo tellin myself tat when Jolie sleeps, I must rest too. But very hard leh got so much things to do everyday. Reali got he feel of a typical full time mother & housewife !!! Like 黄脸婆 leh !! Hahhaaha

Happiness: haha, me sama like u, everytime bathe Alfonse, i will tell him what i'm going to do to him, e.g., now mommy is going to wipe ur eyes, this is ur left eyes,n den this is ur right eye... haha, so funny... =P

Shinny,

Thanks for PM over the plan. will take a gd @_@ at it.

Happiness,

Thanks for sharing the ML contact anyway. Probably will give her a try too. My previous ML give me bad experience.. she can be late like 1 to 1.5 hrs, also never sms to tell me she on the way. And when I call her, she will say on the way, up turn up very late one!

bbin : ok lor, i'll be ah sum tmr... but i can't cfm wat time i'll be thr... i will give u a call... if not then i mit u all another time ok?

Lovie : haha Kiefer "you xin ge"...

Gyan : ya lor, i will tell her wat i'm going to do with her...got once i clean her ear nvr tell her she frown until the forehead got "wrinkles" come out... then i gotta tell her "ok mummy's sorry. Mummy is cleaning yr ear nw"...

Angel,

I bath Esther in the morning. But late evening, sometime night like 8-9pm, I will wipe her clean and change her to PJ before she sleeps.

I think as long as turn of Fan , aircon before you do tat so that bb dun get "Wind" and remember to apply "Ru Yi" Oil, should be okay....

Pet Su,

I feed water to my bb. a little bit js b4 milk feeding.

It's ok if bb didn't poo everyday especially on bm. But better poo everyday. you can massage your bb (teach by my PD). It's work fr my bb.

Kath,

how much u increase yr bb milk? I tried like 10ml each time to check bb ready fr more.

Mine still drink like ard 3 to 4 hours in the day time. nite will be last feed ard 11.30pm (even his last feed b4 11.30m is 9.30pm), he will drinks then sleep till morning 7am or later.

I never gv pacifier when bb cries fr milk. js try to pat/ talk to him n strenght a little more time (even is little 10 mins ), better than nothing. Gradually their feeding time can prolong a bit.

Bbin> if u made appt wif Aunty Yani le, maybe u can try asking her opinion reg ur BF c her response n git any idea? Update me? ;) or us? Heehe

oh ya at the moment tink u better avoid sit cross leggged, squat or any positions tat 'open ' leg style...she was shock when i cross leg play wif bb on floor.. Quickly say no no den explain to me... Sigh... How i noe ah? N tiz pose is ez n comfy mah...

Back