(2010/02) February 2010 mtb

Pet: Yes, mine has a head support. The problem is not with the head tilting sideways.. it's the head being squashed towards the chest.

Cloh: Ok, looks like we have to bear with it till baby is slightly older and have stronger neck... maybe they will be able to sit straighter.

Kath,

If by 3 month liao, should be able to stretch to 3 hrs interval.

Somehow have to train lor.. if you are preparing to go to work.. cannot be feeding 2 hrs interval.

Some more you on Full BM, also need time to produce one..

if not 30 mins, add in 10mins for few days and see how.

pet su... prepare to start to work in May .... anyway...now i dont really help to feed my bb ... i let my maid to do it... so she is keeping track of the timing..... my son is not on Full EBM as my supply cant meet his demand....

i will let my maid know to lengthen the timing....

lovie,

means u joining tomorrow? if u are, den i'll bring along the milk powder... faster collect from me ah....

kath,

100ml for 2 hrs is not little wor...

bbin..... anyway.....diff bb intake is diff....cant really compare much the most impt thing is the bb is healthy & growing...

bbin...sorry that i am unable to join the outing tomolo as i have to go back to office.... enjoy yr outing......post more pics here.... love to see cute cute babiesss picturessss

bbin/ kath --> ya, cant control bb. different bb hv different appetide (like us adult too). my PD said as long as bb is growing, then dun need to worry about milk intake. even if they cant finish their milk also ok as long as they grow well.

Hi bbin,

Sorry to ask again.. what is the link to 2010 mummies on Face book.

Can I just click join or have to be invited?

apple : haha, when the nurse poke him, his eyes open so big, gv a very stunt look, den when she insert the medicine, he shouted so loud until his face so red, but after the jab, carry him tight to me like the burping position on the shoulder, he ok liao... haha, so pityful... imagine to go through this for another few more jabs! heart pain!

Happiness

I realise tat even wif or w/o the RIDWIND, i can still hear the rumbling sound to my dismay! Each time i heard it, he will twist and turn himself and then cry loudly as though in great discomfort! Dun know wat is happening to my poor boy lor!

Intially i thought tat the rumbling sound is becoz of his stomach & tat he will feel better once he poo. Who knows, after pooing, the same thing happens! What colour is Cherish's poo?

Freesia

No wonder it's very efficent! Juz now i change Kiefer's diaper and in the midst of changing, dun know tat am too slow or wat, he pee on me lor!!!! Heiz.. Sometimes i wish tat i can clean him up asap so as to avoid him peeing on me but it's hard wor as i hope to clean him very clean when i clean him up so as to avoid infection or what. But if i take time to clean him & it happens tat he wants to pee, seems like i cant stop him huh. Heizz..

Gyan

Dun worry lah! Now tat he's used to having 150ml and u want to decrease his amt or tat drag his feeding time, i dun think he will oblige lor! Hahahahahah.. But as long as he's healthy, i find it okay lah. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

bbin: I dun think i can join u all tomorrow, next time ba..

Gyan: Yalor, really heartpain to see the needle poke into them. SO when is your next appointment? Mine is on 27 May 09.

Can anyone share with me any maid's roster?

Need urgently,maid will be taking care of my 16mth old n household chores.can't join the gathering tml,having exams this week!!!

Pet: Haha, my gal will drink the water, but still mumbling aiya aiya aiya, whine a bit, then drink, then again aiya aiya aiya.. Until she got no point patience, she cry loud.

Happi!!!>> Truly thanks a million for ur rec on ur ML

she's good! N gif mani gd advices too..

Now I noe y easily haf infection n feel farnie at the tummy bottom near V area.. Cos my womb is super low.. n tatz y easily infection n vessel broke.. sigh.. N ya she got masssage the part to help increast BM like wat u said. Its the back part near armpit area.

N I should not tk aircon liao.. cos bones easily get wind.. no wonder tiz daes when I cover blanket I still feel cool in body like tat.. like shoik, but strange feeling, cos last time no preggy no such feel. So its the wind tat got into my body. THe farniest part her logic in explaining this make me wanna laugh (though deep in me sudd feel scared)..When u store a chicken in freezer, cooling rite? But when U tk out defrost wanna cook, y got water so many? Cos inside bones got wind n water retention mah.. :D

Den my reply to her was.. wah no aircon in Sin can die leh. She laugh n say on fan lah, but dun blow direct la.. Haha~

(+ Apple> Realli Pei fu u no air con n fan during confinement! Haha~)

N so many advices we chatted n her fingers 'do the walking' along my body, laster almost 2 hrs.. Haha~

She even taught me to drink more milo i/o of water, on radio at hse lah, at least bb noe got pple ard, else lil bit loud noise startles her, n next time diff to bring her shopping. N many many advices~ N IRONICALLY I sudd realize many of her advices was wat my mum been nagging me but I ignored!

But actually after listening to Auntry Yani, make me reflect so many things r logic n good 4 my own health la.. :p :p

Oh ya, u BF rite? She got tell u wear bra oso? To prevent sagging oso lah ;)

Thanks again Happi

Oh ya u so fast return work? U nvr tk 4 mths ML?

~white discharge~

Oic .. so its realli normal ah.. but will stop after some time from birth? IC~! Thkz yar gals [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif][IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Bbin> so u made appt wif Happi's ML liao? maybe can try try ah~

btw I postponed my gynea appt, suppose to be todae :p

tink me wait awhile more, c my health/womb condition, before I go back to follow up wif him liao.. Hehe..

btw tat Aunty Yani told me smtg woke me up..

'Ur Housing (my womb la) not good, tatz y spare parts so mani probs lah~'

Haha~

apple : oh nx appt on 17 May...

Lovie : haha pampers still have leh... cos at MIL place, she use nappy den at home use pampers.

Angel,

The ML sound like very good leh, the one Happi recommended.. Yani

Btw she offer you package or go by per session? how much per session again? She is on time one, I hope

Lovie : Telly??? Telly tubbies ah??? u so old still watch this!!! La La...

Still hoping to get samples ah!!! i think u go take one each from the mummies den u can save liaoz...

haven lah, u bought from AIA liao ah

loive: me now buying for my bb too.. just upgraded his medishield plan, bb accident plan which also covers minor injuries like falling, cuts or bruises and nw looking for his savings plan too [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

bbin

I see!

Gyan

Nah.. Am watchin the "Money" Program. Hahahahahah

Too bad lah, didnt go to meet-up, how to get SAMPLES! ;p I havent buy from AIA but thinking of buying. U?

Eh... anyone heard of Asialife Insurance before??? my agent kept telling me this company good, bonus never drop b4, but dunno how true next time

gyan> yes leh..me juz back from feeding time

:D

pet> i dun dae say 'very good' cos diff pple diff expectation. But to me is good, n better den my ML. Tho she's late todae la. she was late abt half hr. But like wat Happi mentioned before she come down she got msg ms ' I'm on my way. Tx'

haha~

bbin> yesh leh.. sounds like we have similar 'housing' prob.. if u still dun feel comfy better juz c a doc or do massage, watever, get well or better b4 return work.. else we gotta sit in obit(office) beri long leh

oh ya, Aunty Yani oso told me smtg I find rather true.. if health dun get better b4 start work, wait return workforce keep getting MC how? Boss or coligs wun like lor.. sigh.. getting preggy reali not ez I find.. no wonder pple always say when young gdet preggy .. Now I noe y, Cos health still in good shape n can get back faster lor..

pet> oh ya, I only juz tk like 1 session like tat. No need package

Den I notice when I ask her, since I got such prob, should I do massage again or often?

She avoid reply me le, den say after tiz session C how I feel 1st

Tink she feel tat no nid commitment, juz let me decide lor. If I wan den make appt wif her again

which I like lor, cos some pple like to hard sell, she dun.

Lovie/Gyan: if taking GE, can look for me? heehee.. me under GE.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

send email to me [email protected]

let me knw in wat areas u are interested and i will let u knw in more details. ;)

Gyan, lovie> GE? wanna call my beloved bro? He was from AIA den now in GE.. he's a handsome bachelor~

:D

u can c but no nid to eat :p

oops.. mambobb gonna kill me (*.*)

mambobb/Angel: haha, cannot eat??? too bad lah, my hb got relatives in GE and prudential, oso gg after us, but hb say 慢慢来... haha

Pet : initially when i intro water to my gal she din like it too. So i feed her water when she wake up for her feed hungry. She drinks the water then rest 15 mins then i feed her milk.. now she is ok with water alr...

Apple : Dun feed baby with water when they r having hiccups. Its dangerous n might choke. They r usually not bothered by the hiccups de... Just pick up yr gal n gently pat her bk like burping her...

Hi, I am new to this thread but has been reading your messages. My boy is born on 19 Feb 2010, so currently is 7 weeks plus. I only feed him about 5-6 times a day at 140-150ml/ time. He is about 4.5kg and 57cm long when he's 4 weeks plus. Recently he has been trained to skip night feed, only wakes up after 6hrs. Before u put baby sleep after last feed, soften the lighting and tell him it is night time and rock him to sleep. Then, let your baby sleeps on the side with legs curled up, this helps him to sleep better and longer. Hope this may help you as well.

bbin> oh ya, 4get tell u smtg imp. when she massage me, she helped me push back the womb, n I can feel the diff. Juz now go wee nn n stand, I dun feel the dropping feel le. But when I ask her how long can stay there she dun dare reply me.. juz tell me Pls tk care

so I shall monitor myself c how le, else gotta call her back, anyway she do the back massage quite nice. At least when I BF not soo tight muscle feel liao

N she taught me how to use my binder too ;)

oh ya, she say my condition better dun fall, wait womb may drop, den I jialat liao. she got c such cases b4.. wah kao, scary me leh

N if the womb position is low, when make love, will feel pain n may even haf blood discharge.

feeding water> hmm.. my mum oso tried feeding bb water, but I dun feel safe, so told her, pls dun.. they like so young.. hiccup, I notice she oso dun drink lor.. juz suckle the teat

haha

gyan> if wanna buy insurance buy as early as possible ah.. dun too Man Man Lai. hee

Gyan : oh ya ye boy on FM hor... 8 times aday... wahhh.... i tot my gal is a milk monster alr, Alfonse is milk monster king.... haha... dun worry la, as long as he is growing well n is a happy baby.. then i think its fine...

Dun ar, dun feed bb water if they r having hiccups... when we adults hv hiccups we drink water sometimes alr kena choke... bb cannot control their muscles when hiccups, so can easily choke. Hiccups in babies r usually cause by swallowing too much air... so just pick them up n pat, or just leave them alone...it will go away in awhile.

kath : u r welcome. Hope u njoy yr session too.

Angel : u r welcome . no need thank me, if u feel good thank Aunt Yani, she is the one doing the job [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Yr symptoms sounds like wor.. after i deliver i constantly feel cold at nite. Only on fan i can tremble n shiver like in the fridge like that then cover a very thick blanket. My hb see le also worry cos I m usually very scared of heat de. On aircon like 24 degrees i can sleep w/o blanket type. So when Auntie Yani come do my confinement massage i told her. She "press press" my tummy area and my hands n say my blood circulation no good. She proceed to massage me. After the massage hor, i sweat like a pig. The next day when she comes again she ask me if i perspire alot yesterday (i was surprise cos i am like how she knw?), i say yes.. she say good my blood circultion is better n my body is "expelling" out the "water"... So i was impress, it tells me that she knows her work well... U mention u need ML with "strength".. so u like her "strength"??? hehehe

Ya she also told me to on radio for my gal which i did... hahaha... She has 5 kids n she also taking care of her grandchild. So she is very experience... her advice some i did try... heee... She help u push yr "housing"??? "shiok" right??? When i do my confinement massage she push my "housing" i went like "ahhhhhh"... cos pain n sore... n also cos my V wound quite fresh that time... last friday she help me push again.. cos she feel n say my womb went lower again. Then when she push got "grrooo grrooo" sound... She also mention if nvr take care of womb properly will hv many problems... backache etc... Then also when wan #2 maybe will post some health hazard too...

Oh b4 u go to gynae checkup maybe can get auntie yani to help u "adjust" yr body 1st. Pay her $50 better then pay gynae a few hundred... I did tht... I did my confinement massages, finish all massages then went for my gynae checkup... haaa...

bbin : Try Auntie Yani la. Let her "tiao" yr body b4 u see gynae. Like Angel say if u like u con't, if not its only $50.

Pet : I m not trying to promote my ML. But then cos I find her quite good n Angel was asking abt her so i reccomended. But u can try. Thou she might not be very punctual, but cos she usually hv clients to do, or she hv to settle her "house" 1st b4 she comes out. She is a housewife. I did not mind abt her timing. Cos she usually will sms me she on the way when she comes. That way I can gauge n get myself ready. But then i like the fact that she massages till she "feel" that yr body is better alr... she dun massage n see time n stop at 1 hr. She will exceed usually. My Massages can last 1.5hr to 2 hrs. But she still charges me the same price. I had sore wrist n thumb, and she help me "push" the thumb n did not charge me a single cent. N she offers very gd advice...can give a try...

Insurance : we have not settle on insurance for my gal too... hb and me still 'shopping" around... hahaha... ok i better go tell hb "mai man man lai"... LOL

Gyan : How much is ur budget a mth and what plans are u looking at as in Endowment, life plan, medical plan? Hahahahaah.. Anyway, dun feed bb wif water when hiccup lor. Happiness is right! Keifer almost hiccup once a day and normally, i juz leave it alone and dun bother much coz there's nth i can do to help too! :p

Back