(2010/01) January 2010 mtb

Sp callalily

Yes not easy to train n yes some takes longer n more effort n it's juz like walking, sometimes mummies like to compare when their babies started walking but I always tell them tat whether your baby started walking early or later, they all walk eventually ! So dun hv to be discouraged when your baby is not walking yet.

Thank you n hope I get the same results as you :)

Thanks SP. she shose a abv 12mths cup? how did she choose it? likes the disney design? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

littlelamb> happy belated birthday Nat. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Happy Birthday to all the Jan babies, whether belated or advance.

It's been a busy year for all mummies. I seldom post but come in to read once in a while. Too busy with 2 boys...

Yes, I agree with changing the spout thing but my boy doesn't like to drink from it. And with him sick for weeks, it's been really difficult to try. Anyone interested to meet up in Feb for a playdate? I will be back in SG for CNY and will love to have a playdate for the kiddos.

Let me know.

Xin:

She just sort of pointed at the cup and then reach out and grab it. We thought it was fluke initially. So we put back the cup, walked one round, went back to the same shelf and she again took the same cup. Yeah, she chose the 12+mths cup. I suspect it's cuz it's Pooh & Friend and it's red in colour. She's a Pooh baby so i supposed she recognises and identifies with the characters[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Kokamee:

Actually the same goes for transition to sippy cup. Some mummies tell me it's totally unnecessary and a waste of my time. But i like challenges plus i want to see for myself if GF works hence i decided to try it out. You know, i think comparison will be inevitable at every stage of the LO's life. Even when they grow older, the parents will be comparing results, school curriculum etc. Can't be helped i suppose...

Kokamee:

Can i check with you how many naps is yr boy taking now & how long is each nap? Also how many milk feeds and how much milk is he taking at each feed now? I have been thinking if I wanna drop the morning nap plus cut out the 2.30pm feed altogether...Any advice to share?[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

SP Callalily,

I already cut my boy's nap to one time a day coz if he take his morning nap, he wakes up at nite or wakes up earlier at 4 plus so as wat GF suggested if this happens, cut out his morning nap totally and it works ! But he doesnt nap 2-2.5hrs, he only nap about 1-1.5hrs only occassionally he nap 2hrs. How about yours ?

My boy is a big drinker, he drinks 200ml for 2.30pm and 6.30pm feed. For morning, i BF him and during breakfast after cereal, I asked my dad to give him 100ml BM (coz by then I went to work already)and he will finish them. Cos GF mentioned that its important that he has at least 180-240ml of milk divided b/w the beaker and breakfast cereal so I roughly give 100ml coz i dun know how much he drinks from my breast !

If your baby doesnt wake up at night you can leave the morning nap and as for 2.30pm feed, if u want to cut it then just replaced it with a small snack like wat GF said if your baby is having b/w 350ml (min) to 540ml of milk a day (inclusive of milk used in cooking, on cereal and in cheese and yoghurt)

I also thinking of cutting the 2.30pm feed but then since I hv a lot of BM so I just keep feeding ! ;-) if not wasted leh...

kokamee,

Thanks for the advice coz' I'm also thinking of letting Nat replace the 2.30pm milk feed with a snack. But I'll probably do it gradually. ie. Cut 30ml by a few days and see how she reacts. I'm usually out during that time frame and if she just wants a snack over a drink, I think it's lesser things for me to pack in my diaper bag too! LOL. Maybe I should try that before all the CNY stuff begins. I've been procrastinating on the cutting off of feeds. *sigh*

She still takes about 210 for breakkie (cereals and milk feed), 150 for mid-afternoon and 180 for nite. I think I need to slowly cut down her mid-afternoon and replace it with snacks liao.

Kokamee:

Like yr boy, Aly doesnt need very much sleep. Think she at most sleeps 13.5hrs per day but more often than not, it's 13hrs only. I find that she's waking up earlier these days,like 5.30am instead of 6.30am plus i am having more difficulty trying to get her down for her noon time nap at 12.30pm or if i am successful in doing so, she wont nap the full 2 hrs. Again, most of the time it's 1 or 1.5hrs only. Hence, i am thinking of dropping her morning nap. Actually, i am just trying to keep her morning nap till her birthday party is over. If not for that, i would most probably drop her morning nap already.

Wow! Yr boy is truly a milk guzzler! Since he seems to be drinking quite a fair of milk, how about his solid intake? Is it affected? Actually i cut down on Aly's 2.30pm milk feed cuz i am hoping that by doing so, she will improve her solids intake for breakfast but doesnt seem to be working very well. I am in no hurry to cut out her 2.30pm milk feed altogether at this point in time so i may just keep it for a while longer till she automatically cuts down further or cuts it out herself.

Mummies who give their LOs bread for breakfast:

Can i check with you how many slices of bread do u give yr LO? Also do you give other stuff like yoghurt, fruits, cheese etc in addition to bread? Thanks in advance![IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

today so quiet. :p

anyone interested to go airport tmr? mtg at 1230pm at T3.

SP> Aly so smart. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hello mummies!

I long time never log in..its not easy to use the comp with the 2 kids..and now my gal cut her morning nap..so less time for myself..haha.

But this thread is still happening yup!!

Saw on FB alot of yr LOs had their birthday parties!

Wishing all babies Blessed 1st year!! And many many many more wonderful growing up years with your mums and families!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/kao_kiss.gif]

Xin..

U got my sms right? I should be able go!

Let me know if confirm and venue..thanks.

Glad that yr boy can sign something! Just keep on signing to him, he'll pick up more in the next few months! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

My gal signs selectively, unlike my boy..only signs "more" and "milk" clearly, despite teaching her much more signs..cos it seems she is more vocal..prefers to talk than sign.

SP..

Yr Aly likes bread?! That's good..cos its so convenient and think healthier choice than some salt/sugar laded snacks. My gal only took bread for awhile..now she'll throw it away if we give to her..keke!

Think half- 1 piece is enough rite? I started giving cheese and yogurt..but only a little.

Charis:

Yes, she likes bread!!! It's definitely very convenient. But i am not so sure if it's all that healthy cuz the sodium content is rather high. Hmm, she's currently taking one slice of bread for breakfast plus maybe 2tbsp of yoghurt & 4 blueberries equivalent of fruit? I am actually wondering if i am feeding her too much/too little for breakfast cuz she no longer enjoys baby cereals and i am looking for alternatives...

SP..Maybe u can go for those "fresh" baked ones..no preservative..or organic ones..like those freshly baked ones in store Bread Talk, Four Leaves, Jap bakery.

Charis:

I have checked out all those already, including the mix for making bread! Seems like sodium content is also rather high. So far, i have only given her bread from Swiss bakery & Four Seasons cuz doesnt contain honey whereas bread loaves from Breadtalk, Four Leaves etc dun list the ingredients so i havent given her. But anyway, since Aly's going to turn 1yo in Feb, i guess i will have more choices then. Thanks for yr suggestions though[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

charis> i replied you leh. did you receive?

he like sometimes sign and sometimes dont. depends on his mood. so i'm really looking forward to the class to teach him more signs. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

SP> my fil made some bread for us. only have flour and olive oil. next time if he makes agn i let you know?

guess Aly wont overeat ba. she'll know when to stop when she's full?

sometimes i also only eat 1 slice of bread for breakfast. since i eat so little myself, i worry abt underfeeding. went to see a dietician who said that the amt i feed is actually ok. so quite happy to hear tt. :p.

Xin..

the last sms was about TCC..confirm?

Did u sms Ruth? Can she come?

I look forward to the class too!! Hee[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

SP..

I see..I didn't realise some of the breads contain honey and so much sodium!! Thanks or the info!!

Actually u can ask the baker..maybe I'll try to check at Bread Talk and Four Leaves.

Hmm..if u hav time try baking yr own bread! I got a bread-machine..i tried to bake my own..once so far! Hahaha!

Usually, i will give one slice of milk bread / wholemeal bread.. alt i will oso give 1/2 slice cheese, apple, or his own baby biscuit..

Biscuit i seldom give as im afraid might be too heaty for him..

all in small amount only as he will still need to drink 210ml milk before hitting his morning nap ard 10am

any mummies giving any special food for breakfast? can share?

Im afriad he might get bored with the usual repeated food =)

Been a while since I last popped in here..Quickly scanned through some posts n just reply those that I could recall..

Re: bread

I haven't really intro-ed bread to R.. Not sure how to serve it actually. Do we pinch into tiny pieces n let them chew? Or dip in milk to serve? Will it be too dry n get stuck on the roof of the mouth? I've given R scones n he loves them a lot. Maybe I'll be baking that more often for him, but butter content pretty high.. Hehee, scared too 'fattening'..

Re: Breakfast

I try to vary R's breakfast by giving mashed fruits, cereal with fruits, yoghurt, egg yolk with milk, biscotti with milk on different days

Re: Sippy cup

R's using the NUK sippy beaker for his milk n water feeds (during times that I don't latch him).. I'm using the hard plastic teat from NUK.. I found it better than the soft spouts cos for the soft ones, he would tend to 'play' with the spout n bite it. For straw cup, he'll suck n let the water dribble out. I got the bottle from Robinsons but these days when I go n look for it at other places, I can't seem to find stock for it, strangly.. Those interested can maybe go Robinsons to find.

Callalily: U mentioned giving Aly blueberries.. I know that strawberries belong to the high allergy category, but not sure about blueberries.. Any info on that??

Little lamb,

U r doing very well for your bb leh...

Sp callalily,

U shld drop her morning nap ! Since she's waking up early n if u cut her morning nap, it's very easy to put her down for

PM nap ! If u read GF bk the 9-12 mths chapter (not the schedules but notes) it has the same scenarios as yours !!

My boy is not affected by the amt of milk he drinks he eats a bowl of cereal, drink milk n sometimes a piece of toast ! He big drink big eat one ! LOL ....hehe.

I also not in a hurry to cut the 2.30pm feed n for breakfast, besides cereal, sometimes I give mashed avocado mixed w banana, apple purees, papaya, cottage cheese or yoghurt. N also sometimes can slice apple for him to eat n practise chewing plus learn to self feed. U can also try strawberry purees n mixed w natural yoghurt, very yummy, your gal sure finish it one !

I would also toast wheat bread for him which is crunchy like biscuits n he likes it n can eat n shake legs ! Hehe...my boy is a joker !!!

U can mix different fruit purees to her cereal to create taste. Dun worry abt under feed or over feed cos they will stop when they are full.

hi mommies who have bought or buying party supplies for your darling's first birthday.....how do i go about buying from birthdaydirect.com and ship to sg? been wanting to get from them some supplies but it seems that it ships within US only..But i saw on forum some did buy from that site... any idea?

Kokamee:

Yeah, been thinking of dropping her morning nap ever since reading that scenario abt 1mth back? But i am still thinking cuz most days she still sleeps till 6.30am plus GF's toddler book actually suggests keeping morning nap till at least 15mths old? But i will definitely consider dropping it soon cuz that would also make bringing her for lessons easier in the near future.

I am not so concerned abt over/underfeeding too cuz as u mention rightly, babies know!!! But rather, just need to have a rough estimate as to how much is adequate for breakfast so that i dun end up cutting her morning milk feed unnecessarily due to my perception that she's not eating enuf for breakfast.

Wat made u decide to drop yr boy's naps to one instead of still keeping to 2 naps? Did u have to bring lunchtime forward? Cuz now aly's having lunch at between 11.30am to 11.45am depending on how hungry she is.

Xin:

Wow! I am impressed! Cant believe yr FIL is still faithfully making bread for Mattias!!!

Charis:

I did toy with the idea of a bread making machine too. But since i only feed Aly bread for breakfast at most twice a week and i intend to give her bread with/without honey after 1yo, i figured i will hold of the bread making machine lest it becomes a white elephant in my house after that.

AFann:

If u have already introduced eggs to yr LO, the repertoire is endless!!! Can do French toast, crepes, pancakes, muffins scones etc! So far, i have only given Aly baby cereals, wholewheat pancakes, scones and bread together with yoghurt and fruits. I give her finger food for every meal so if it's baby cereals, she gets to have biscotti/rusks.

Tam:

Blueberries and cranberries are ok after 8mths. As opposed to strawberries, they are not allergenic. In fact, i just gave Aly some strawberries when she turned 11mths old.

Think the NUK plastic spout is currently OOS (at least i havent seen it around). I decided to give her the soft spout since she chose the cup herself. But i definitely prefer over the plastic spout esp when it comes to milk!!! Cuz she may sometimes still have milk dribbling out of her mouth. The soft spout is non-spill so i can just leave her in the stroller with the bottle while i continue shopping[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

wah, enjoy the outing at the airport. Wish I can be there. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

charis>you're doing another class? when, when?

callalily>we feed ayden about 1 piece of wholemeal for breakfast. We don't give him the crust though. He eats the wholemeal plain, with no butter or jam. He doesn't like yogurt. He'll drink water after the bread as he doesn't like milk with it.

My mom said she heard him say 'bread' this morning. I didn't hear it though. On occassions, we've given him chee cheong fun (without any sauce), home made chwee kuay (without any toppings) and bao skin. but he likes his bread best.

Tam>we pinch the bread into small pieces and feed that to ayden.

we've given ayden blueberries. He quite enjoys them. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Happy belated birthday to all the babies whose birthday has past. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

bluey>you can ship the party supplies to vpost/borderlinx/etc and get them to ship to you. If its first time buying for you, maybe join one of the sprees easier? can also save on shipping. think it takes about a week to arrive in SG after it reaches the US address.

Tam:

I had the same concerns as you when i was thinking of giving bread to Aly initially. Dun worry, wont get stuck at the roof of the mouth. Just have to tear into small pieces or strips and let Ryan self-feed. In fact, these days, i just tear into quarters and let Aly do the rest of the work. Just give sips of water in between the bread to aid easy swallowing[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Bbin:

i assume u havent intro breakfast to ZX? Start by giving breakfast abt 45 mins from the morning milk feed. You may wanna consider starting with baby cereals with some fruit puree and once ZX has gotten used to the idea of breakfast, u can start introducing more stuff to her. May have to adjust her milk feeds accordingly. Hope this helps[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

TYL:

Thanks. Yeah, i also dun give the crust. Like Ayden, Aly doesnt like milk with bread. So, is that all Ayden eats for breakfast? Just 1 slice of bread???

U mention chee cheong fun & chwee kuay...how much does Ayden eat for each?

callalily>yep, that's his usual breakfast. he normally turns away when he's full so we don't force him. After his bread, we normally bring him for a walk/ride, followed by his bath then milk and his morning nap. His morning routine is quite fixed this way usually.

chwee kuay i only give him a bit cos I didn't like the texture. My MIL had made it too mushy for me. :p Chee cheong fun he can take about 2/3 to a whole piece depending on how hungry he is. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

TYL:

Oh, Ayden has his milk after breakfast...is that his 1st milk feed of the day then? Yeah, like you, i also dun force Aly to eat. Just that i am wondering is it cuz i am giving her too much milk prior to breakfast and whether i shd cut down on her milk feed to improve her appetite for breakfast. But so far, i gather from the mummies who have replied that i shd just leave Aly be.

Maybe get yr MIL to make it less mushy? Okie, i will prob try chee cheong fun next. Thanks!

callalilly>my MIL seldom makes chwee kuay. :p will ask my hubby to give the feedback to her though.

yes, Ayden's first milk feed of the day is normally about 45-1 hour after his bread. unless he happens to want to latch in bed before he gets up.

Hiya everyone!

TYL

Ayden's party is this weekend rite? Hope all goes well! Sorry I didn't RSVP. Have fun that day! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

little lamb

Happy belated bday to Nat!

So what tricks is she up to now? heheh.

TYL- i tried to find an open spree for birthdaydirect now dont have. Been wanting to get a set of theme but smne other sites dont have. So mafan leh.. Hehe..

Mommies, been reading thru all your posts.. Jan mommies real happening.. Do add me up in fb.. Wld love to make more frens....;) [email protected]..;)

smalldreams - Thanks for the wishes. No new tricks except she's sick AGAIN! This time round, clearly got it from her dad. Fever, flu, phlegm, FULL WORKS! And she threw up a bit of her lunch earlier coz' the phlegm was causing some discomfort. Oh man ... the FUN never ends. First it was her daddy, now her ... i hope it wun be me next!

Happy birthday to all babies with birthdays who were over and also to those with upcoming birthdays.

tyl, sorrie din rsvp also, my friend's gal's birthday is on the same day, u all have fun!

bbin, my boy's milk intake is also reducing, he used to drink 180ml per feed, then drop to 150ml n nw to 120ml....he takes his feed 4 times a day

He hates his cereal nowadays n is so into rice, pasta, noodles etc. Seriously I dunno wat to feed him now except porridge n porridge n porridge, cos rice is like so hard even with soup....sigh...

oh yah, I jus went n put us on waiting list for childcare, gosh the list is super long lo.....told the ppl that my boy is only going after 18 mths, they said better put ur name down cos the list is long for toddler grp!

Lamb: [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] Hope Nat gets better! Just brought Arwen for her vac and I tell you, the clinic is FULL of sick kids, we are like so scare to hang around the waiting area, I ask her nanny to bring her far away as possible! Her PD said this winter, the amount of kids with fever and flu is sky high! So scary [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif], you take care too.

I still give Arwen half a piece of bread nia so scare of overfeeding. She still get two solids and 1 snack but I think we will replace with three solids and cut out the 5.30pm milk liao after Chinese New Year . I give her all sorts of bread, raisins one, milk one, olive ones, keke

Little Lamb

Oh no you'd better load up on the Vit Cs. Mummies can't afford to fall sick, and even when we do, we're forced to get well soon. Take care.

My friend swears by the method of not giving fruits when her kids are sick. She says cough goes away much faster.

Firipy

Have you tried cooking rice with more water? Or soak the rice for a while first before cooking it. I find that it helps a bit. I learnt it from my SIL's maid.

Jessie

Same. I give her all kinds of bread too. I just avoid peanuts/nuts.

am tempted to take leave tomoro and join u all at T3..cos tomoro kor kor will only reach home ard 2+....can bring mei mei out for the 1st time all by myself....xin, will let u know later

Hello Mummies!! long time never come in to this forum coz was busy preparing Isaiah's birthday party.. Pheww.. finally is over..

both hubby n myself are so tired after that..

my sister commenting that both of us asked for it..coz is not necessary to do such a party for First birthday.. But hubby wanted to do a Big party for him..so we just do it!

Finally is over.. We had Fun!

Just wondering.. has any mummies actually register with any schools for pre-nursery or nursery? I read today's paper.. wah siah.. parents have to queue overnight for kindergarden registration.. n my sister also registered for my niece at Nafa Arts kindergarden for 2012 pre-nursery n was on waiting list.

So i just sent my waiting list form over for Isaiah for 2013 class.. Beside NAFA Arts kindergarden..

Do any mummies here have any other good recomendation for nursery, in the east area?

i have a few friends send their kids to Maris Stella but that one in Bt timah lar.. too far..

I will be staying in Punggol by then.

Hello All!! hope everyone is well and up!

i guessed everyone is also busy preparing their LO's 1st big day!

I just did for Caleb last Sun according to his lunar date. I'm glad it's all over now so much hassle just for the little one whom might not know what's going on! haha

There's a outing at T3?? really?? gosh! I am so outdated[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Oh btw, I did the 'chua zhou' for Caleb too, quite interesting how he analyzed before he picks.

Caleb is still on cereal and still didn't like porridge and his milk intake actually increase but I'm weaning, don't really know how to start him on fm as he's been fully breastfed and he drinks randomly and as and when he likes (all thanks to my MIL who encourages his 'buffet' style)-sometimes 20ml sometimes 150ml..how to give him fm like that?

smalldreams & jessie,

I am soooooooo tired from watching after the 2. Daddy's still quite ok. As long as he gets food to eat, he's ok. Coz' he can still get his own water to drink etc. Nat, thank God, has been a really sweet kid despite the fever. A bit whiney here and there, but overall, she's been doing great.

Just brought her to see paed and her paed did a prick test to test for viral or bacteria. Turns out it's viral, so we just have to wait it out. I might not administer zyrtec yet unless it gets serious. Meanwhile, will continue to administer either paracetamol or nurofen. Her Paed says it might still take another 3 days to settle. So I'm just praying it'll settle and we won't hear any of it again. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

So I guess I can't join playgroup this week AGAIN! *sigh*

smalldreams: I also stopped expressing at work, lazy to lug and have to beg for free room.

reduced to twice daily and hopefully gradually weaned...

how u start giving fm? I was told that some bb can be fussy once started fm don't want bm...then how? i don't want to waste all the expressed ones in freezer. Also some say that they reject fm, then how again that I have only these much left. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

how to get win-win?

Tyl - hope you received my message from Facebook on ayden's party.

Firipy - I tried steaming rice for Bryan once and it's pretty easy and really soft. Just add a little more water so you don't get the grainy and hard texture.

Mindy - saw the pix for Isaiah's birthday. It was such a cool party. I admire the efforts that your Hubby and yourself put in.

Callalily - I am also running out of ideas for Bryan's breakfast though it's only for weekends. He wants textured and flavored food and Hates cereals. Refused to take bread with milk, but if bread only, he can't seem to swallow cos he is also not keen on taking water at the same time.

After the news article today, I am also seriously wondering if I should start sourcing for nursery for Bryan cos not keen to continue with his current IFC. However, as standby, I better check with the current premise as well.

Finally Bryan's birthday party is over too. Free up some time for me. Anyway, if any mummy is doing the Pooh theme, I have a couple of items (like cake topper, table cover, banner, etc.) to let go. Can PM/SMS me to check.

littlelamb> stay well and hope nat and ur hb gets well soon.

megan> we met today at the airport. dont go tmr ok. :p join us next time ba. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

steph> was hoping you'll see the msg and come join us today. :p. the organic shop at t3 closed down alr. so sad.

if caleb dont want fm, can actually just go on to cow's milk. tt's what a few bf mummies did.

Callalily: Ic.. Thanks! Shall let R try bread n blueberries this weekend. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] The plastic NUK spout is not spill-proof so gotta watch him when he drinks, but I guess it's pretty good for him to learn to control the water flow to his mouth. Actually I still see some places selling just the replacement plastic sprout (without bottle), so if using the normal NUK bottles, can just get the sprout.

TYL: Thanks for ur reply. Btw, the chee cheong fan, did u get from hawker centre? Usually they put oil n sesame seeds on it, so do u tell them plain and don't put anything for Ayden?

Little lamb: Hope Nat n ur hubby gets well soon.. How's the weather like in SH now? Keep warm and take care.

Bigfoot: Have u tried giving yoghurt with fruits for breakfast? (Can dip some soft fruit cubes inside yoghurt n let him self-feed) or maybe make some scones for him to self-feed? Maybe can explore these cos u mentioned Bryan doesn't like cereals..

Hihi xin, huh was today ah? Sob sob yeah Airport has cordoned many more places for the next phase Reno works. I alr lose the t1 staff canteen and every lunch is a headache. Cow's milk? Won't lactose higher?

Back