(2010/01) January 2010 mtb

Joy, TYL and my order only come up to $135.60, possible to negotiate for another free delivery point at Tampines for us when you talk to Littledreamers? Thanks.

Morning all! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Pauline>you want to wait for mstan's orders? Think she don't mind adding her orders to the east side since I can pass her the stuff at tanjong pagar

febie,

i slept from last evening 6-9pm..then fell asleep at 1am -7am...

hee...but yes...my condition is worse than yesterdae..now sexy voice..

morning mummies.

bbchic: wow u really very good at dates ah..chinese dec which date good? same as sherry...are u ok better now?

firipy: no jab yet cos i no bleeding, gynea not worry, jus on pills to prevert contraction...

fat_babe> Take care!

Aiyo, the buffet at fullerton is disappointing, man! Plus bad constipation, made me sit in the toilet for almost 1 hr plus hahaha..

bbchic: last 2 weeks my voice oso very sexy...i took 4days mc [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] so sad ...

morning gals!!

firipy, added ur order liao. how many bot u need for each?

firipy and disney, pls pm me ur email add, ya, cos once i consolidated all the orders by this friday, i sending out the list to u gals to reconfirm your orders before i place to little dreamers. I already emailed to little dreamers asking for discount le, waiting for their reply.

pauline, my side have abt $700 orders plus urs and TLY is abt $840, if mstan orders added to ur side, do let me know roughly the total u have on ur side, send me the list so i can place the orders together with mine to little dreamers if they willing to give us a discount. then i will get them to send ur east's orders to u, ya?

Fatbabe, so poor thing...

can drink some honey too...

it helps... and rest more huh...

just read true yesterday afternoon archieve...

you also start counting for the lil' one in your tummy liao ah?

Joy, the bottom healing is good ah??

if good, I wanna add to my list...

Cos I also dunno what to get...

feb,TYL, megan, dol, sherry

thanks...i will take care..hee..hopefully it gets better, tml going bk to work le..friday got presentation to do somemore..

sherry,

1 hour at the toilet..not funny...but do you have to poo poo everyday?? for me..my constipation is ave 3 days lor..i wun purposely sit there and wait le..if not v painful..sometimes make me more frustrated!

Regarding the LD order, wld like to order warming shampoo & postpartum healing salve.

I not too sure shld I get the warming body wash from LD or the other lemongrass showergel from another forum ?

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3014459.html

Wat's the difference & which is better/effective?

The other lemongrass showergel is much bigger at 750ml & only $17 (+ another $2.55) instead of LD one at only 120ml & already cost $19.90.

Their pure ginger cream also looks interesting too....;p

febie,

you mean i counting the dates for this bb to come out ar?? yes...planned 27th dec..cos there is really no other good dates oredi..

morning mommies, been a long while since i last logged in. think my boss is drowning me with works before i go for my maternity in end dec. kept asking when i planning to take the leave.

Joy, i'm keen on buying the products too but dun really have much idea on wats neccesary n good. so we can bath during confinement right? my mum was against it n saying want to buy some wine stuffs for me to bath. so if i buy the ones that littledreamers selling then it's ok right?

collection point in sembawang? i'm staying in yishun.

ms tan,

for LD hor..i prefer their cream & lotion and stuff...hee..

haven tried the BP one..but i think Joy & feb ordered issit huh?? i oso cannot remember le..

fat_babe> i try to do it everyday but max max is 2 days ba. Already had the feel but 'sewage' got stuck somewhere somehow. hahaha.. but finally, i manage to clear it la...

dear mommies, till date i've gained 10kg and bb princess is weighing 800g. Now currently at 26weeks. having more stiff legs n cramps. n lesser food consumption for each meal. will feel full very fast.

fat babe, i nvr try the one from bp de, i only ordered the ginger cream from bp cos i really need that very badly for my very bad backache now, hehee!

Sherry, think you better go see doc...

Joy, can help me add a bottle to my list too?

Thanks.

Yesterday your email on the vits to take, my gynae told me on the phone to purchase nerogain. you have no lobangs right??

febie, neurogain no lobangs wor, sob sob! i find the tablets easy to swallow than the ones i got from my gynae, already got one big multivits to swallow, don want to torture my mouth for another big one,:p

febie, u got mah? i think few wks or 2-3 mths ago there was a bp for it but i think it was cancelled cos response nt good or something...

wei>i tink i gain oso abt 10kg, but bb onli 552g a week plus ago..so i nw eat without tinking much, hope bb gain the weight oso..

joy,

when your ginger cream reach you?? hehe...try and let us know le..

apparantly its very "hot"

Febie,

neurogain must start so early? some say start 3rd trimester cos then the bb's brain start developing...but i suppose no harm..

me keen on trying out this brand call enfanatal..or sumthing like dat...but i really hate pills siah..

wow seems like alot of recommendation for diff prod is coming up ah.. i only buy the shampoo & the powder... what is nice for c-section? any recommendation?

fat babe, shld be arriving today hahaa, later in the evening when i go back home and check mailbox. ya, the cream is very "hot", so have to use a bit, try liao let u know the verdict of my "finding".

Joy, no lobang leh... she told me on the phone yesterday. also dunno when I should start...

she that time told me to take obimin until end of pregnancy, now ask to neurogain...

Sherry, think now my turn to go sit on toilet bowl liao if not sure suffer from constipation...

fatbabe, i dunno when should take too leh...

maybe I shall start in another 2 weeks? heehee

Yes Joy, let us know after u tried the ginger cream ? I like the hot feeling....;p

Btw, which pdt u recommended on LD ? U tried their pdts ? I thinking of getting those postpartum pdts. I will be engaging massage lady after delivery.

Also I may hv c-sect so dunno which pdt is gd ?

Btw mummies, juz find out that 17 Oct, Sat is Deepavali public holiday !

Those attending the TMC pre-natal class on 17 Oct, Sat still on as I juz called them.

good morning all.

dolphin: u feeling better mah?

little lamb: oic..u working there or enjoying tai tai life[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] everyday can eat xiao long bao..

MamaD, you got it from gynae?

Maybe I will check out the unity tmr if time allows... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

febie, i take the fish oil from wk 13 onwards.

abt bian bian, i bian bian only once every 2 days or everyday depend on the bian bian's mood, ahhaa!

mstan, i tried their shampoo, bodywash, cream, lotion, nt bad, but paiseh, cos i dono which pdts good for c-sect de as mine was natural....

febie, i think unity is selling $34 something for neurogain.

Febie,

if can wait till 27th will be good...if not.x'mas day or 23rd 11-1pm or 5-7pm will be OK timing..but not fantastic..

ms tan,

if c-sect can only use massage lady 1 month later le...the confinement oil is GOOD!! nice smell.

MamaD and all other mummies who had sent me an email with regards to the Master, very sorry, I have been working till really late yesterday and did not have a chance to login to personal email from home. Personal emails are blocked in office.. Will try to respond within these 2 days, k?

Joy,

For neurogain, if someone goes into Malaysia to buy, they are very much cheaper..... Just step into one of those Malaysian pharmacy, e.g. Caring Pharmacy. The other time, I bought my stock from KL when I went Genting and each bottle after discount and conversion, only cost about SGD 22 only, compared to Singapore... Anyone going in to Malaysia?

bbwoofie: no leh i still got contraction yday [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] very bad ... i asked my hubbi to massage for me, which seems to be alright aft the massage...hmmm not sure really this works [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Back