(2010/01) January 2010 mtb

cladi: wow so lucky ah? yes hope you are that lucky too [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] save monies ah...

cladi,

dun have to book so soon...

my previous 2 gynae only book 2 months before birth..keke...

was shocked also...me go to same gynae as sherry, he oredi book the hospital..hee..

tml going for my 24th week check too...!!

my son is 32 months old..

dolphine,

is this your 1st birth or 2nd?? kinda scary to hear that....but i think you are positive...so stay dat way!

fat babe: yes mine 1st bb..

wow so early booked the room...heee also good lah don't need worry about no bed [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Cause the 20% is a variable component.. which was previously agreed to make it as part of my basic cause they cant pay my last drawn... then market bad, they just take that away which is damn unfair loh.. and i doubt they will put that component back

wow th's bad..how come they can claim as variable & don't pay you ah...hmmmm i guess alot of ppl are facing the same things & worse if u are preg then they do this ...haiz

Dolphin, dun be too upset, things may change for the better lei who knows *hugs*

My hb had been workin late the past few days n 2nite, till 2plus 3am then back, so I am bunking over at my parents plc. My godpa brought me to see gynae tdy cos my dad got announcement of being retrenched need to clear his stuff.

My gynae was late tdy cos held up at hosp, so I went to kiddy palace to see see look look. The pigeon wipes with the box promo seems same as taka bb fair. Huggies newborn oso selling at $7, fitti newborn pack of 52 selling at $12+, petpet newborn pack of 48 selling at $8+.

cladi, I had always wanted to go for maternity ward tour but sat I either working or my hb working...tink shall find sometime we must go see le.

Oh yah I tink I saw some post abt going JB to buy bb stuff rite, we past by a plc near bukit indah Jusco (near 2nd link exit). Its row of shophouses, few shops away fr platinium hotel (small shiny looking hotel amongst the shophouses). Its near the Tesco that is undergoing construction. The shop got 2 lvl, all sell bb stuff. We were on my way from my grandma plc to zu lin (literally translate its bamboo forest) for lunch when we pass by the shop.

hi ladies,

long time didn't post already. i'm going for my detailed scan tomolo morning. praying baby will be fine. have u all had ur detailed scan?

dolphin.. Dr ang gt ask u wad hospital n which ward?

Till now he nv ask me abt tat.. Maybe too early?

I'm thinking getting tmc 4bedded.. More affordable..

morning all!

AFann, see if u can auto-grade to 2 bedded or nt, cos the bill will still charge at 4bedded.

Anyone having a bad backache, i been having that these few days, and it was so awful that i cant bend down and stand for long, walk even painful.

joy- im hoping for auto upgrade too heehee...

Maybe weather too hot? U having headache drink more barley lo.. N dun go out 'tanning' when the sun is blazing hot.. More shower will work for my headache n early night.

hi mummies,

i'm from sept thread....

i have the following to sell away...

1. Pigeon Silent Electric Breast Pump bought at $233 after discount.

Now selling for $180.

Bought in May 2009, warranty till May 2010.

Used since 11th Sept 2009 till now only..

2. Pigeon Milk Storage Bottles

4 used, 3 brand new.

Retail price: 3 for $15.50

Now all 7 bottles going for $30.

3. Pigeon Wide neck bottles, 200ml each.

4 brand new.

Retail price:$15.90 for 2. ($31.80 for 4)

Now selling: $26 for all 4 brand new.

4. 1 brand new 300ml wide neck bottle selling at $8.

Total: $244

i'm sellling all the above as my girl dun like Pigeon bottles, and i'm upgrading to a dual pump to save time pumping...

serious buyers only, please PM me..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

bryest, doc say everything is ok, bb is ok size also, got the report back from detailed scan fr TMC.My bb likes to curl so my tummy nt very big. I m nt alrite tho, kept sneezing n eyes alot of mucus, bad haze, Dr gave me med.

sherry,

oh ya...i think i remember you mention something to that extent...true la...since cut oredi...when economy pick up..they will oso wan to be prudent yeah...haha though i think its an excuse..

i am paid extremely below market as well...but currently cannot complain...everything also mus wait until after birth...jus got an award somemore..for excellent "service" to the company...haiz...this is my 4th award in my 2 years...but i haf not gotten any increment or pay rise le..

Dolphine,

waaah..your gynae already forsee the risk involve...but you haven reach end of preg...nvr know...hope dat everything goes smoothly for you..

ladies,

jus went for gynae check up again...gain 2.6kg in the last month..but gynae commented that my tummy looks huge for a 24 week bb...then he keep looking...then mumble to himself..sumthing like...maybe its e position of the bb...

AFann: no lah Dr ang haven't ask me..we are still early bah..but sherry & cladi dr ald asked them to book the room..yes me too staying at 4bedded, hope can get auto upgrade too [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] hahaha..

Firipy: bb weighing at how many grams? glad everything fine...my bb when doin DS he playing hide & seek with the sonographer..hahahah..took abt 40mins in scanning..hee

Fat babe: yes he ald forseen..i jus pray everything is fine..

Yes me too get backache..i read fr book of how to ease backache..

Mummies can try these: u knw how dogs & cats stand on 4 legs... that will release the ache..i tried & it works well..stretch your back..

Afann, hehe. my gynae havent ask me to book the room yet, but i think it shld be the next checkup she will start to pass me the booking form to fill up liao.

Hi Mums,

Sorry to interrupt. I have the the below items for selling. Email me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks

Pigeon Multi Function Sterilzer

Just bought on 17/9/09 at Isetan private sale. Unopened and new in box with warranty card unfilled. Intending to get for use as warmer but didn't know had an Avent warmer as gift. Hence selling off cheap at $110. (private sale price at $127, original price at $167)

http://www.pigeonbaby.info/product.php?pr_id=48

Ameda dual pump

Bought on 17 May 09 (Warranty 1 year till 17 May 2010)

Used once as prefer to use manual pump

comes with the following items:

1 set of Ameda Lactaline Personal Breastpump

1 pair of Pumpin' Pal Super Shields (medium size)

1 set of Pumpin' Pal Original Handsfree Strap

Throw in 2 New valves

Total price: $388

Letting go: $200

AFann,

Thanks. Baby is very co-operative this morning. Doc managed to check and take all the necessary measurements within half an hour. He says baby's a boy. But i still haven't feel baby move yet. Everyday looking forward to feeling baby move.

dolphin, u need to create an account with google group first, nt that the line is not working la...

little lamb, i din get a lot of blankets as my #1 like to kick the blankets out, i only use the blanket when we put him in the pram. So i don think u need to buy a lot, just 2-3 pcs will do. U can even use the receiving blanket as well.

joy - Can I ask you what's the difference between this type of blankets and receiving blankets? Also, what's the difference between bodysuit and rompers?

Hi ladies,

May I check with you if you have felt BB's movement already?

I have felt some fluttering movement the last 1 week. Then suddenly since yesterday I'm not feeling anything. m kinda worried. Do you think it is normal? Am I thinking too much? My next gynae appt is on 29Sep. Still a long way... BTW I'm in my 21weeks...

Serene - Hi, I've been feeling baby's movements since about week 17. Initially, it just started as small little movements. These days, it's getting into like kungfu kicks and somersaults. Sometimes, it's so hard that it shocks me from my seat. Hhahaha. I'm currently at 22 weeks. But I must say that not eveyr mommy has the same experience. I have read that generally skinnier women feel movements more. I am skinny so perhaps that's why I'm able to feel her movements more. Another thing to note is, your baby's movements won't be consistent everyday. Some days more, some days less.

Hi mummies,

NTUC having promo on huggies NB at $6.45 & small at $12.45 when when u buy 2 packs can get free 1 mothercare bodysuit/rompers. Gd deal !

I got 1 NB & 1 small pack.

little_lamb : I think bodysuit & rompers are the same juz diff ctries called it differently.

Bodysuit got short-sleeve & long-sleeve ones & sleeveless ones (I think).

Also there are sleepers (those that is long-sleeved & cover until toes).

Serene> dun worry, its pretty common. Some babies are more active tend the frequent movement. Previously, Bride_09 has the same concern as well. I have a friend who is in her week 28 and seldom feel her BB move too.. She say her baby is sedated haha.. forever sleeping...SOmetimes they move, just that u may be moving around and thus might have overlooked it. Try to notice BB's pattern. Like for mine, i usually lie in bed around 11+ to feel her movement [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

BY the way, Guardian having a 4 days promo on Pampers.. think $42 for packs of 2.. my colleague say its cheap [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

littlelamb: yes my bb also doing kungful kicks & somersaults..hahaha he can move from one side to another..i am in my 21weeks+..can feel movement since he was ard 14weeks..cos he tend to be on my left side, when i lie on my left he will struggle..hahahh

Sherry: guardian promo...hmmm shall take a look, there is one near my hse..

my bb is also doing kicking and somersaults too....

in early stage is below the belly button i can feel

now i can feel the baby kicking at the belly button n above...

i feel my baby head at my left n kicking at the right

now i feel my baby head on the right kicking more at the left

dunno am i correct or nt lol..

NTUC promo is cheap leh.. taka like cheat me.. hhahaaa

afann>ya, the NTUC promo is much cheaper.

Dolphin>guardian having promo for a diaper bag with purchase of certain amount, including bb item. If u getting the diapers, maybe can check it out too. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Back