(2009/12) December 2009 MTBs


Think cc subsidy is $300 for full day, and $150 for half day. So most people opt for full day cc cos it works out to be almost the same price. But I am still opting to put my 2 year old to half day cc next year, not full day, cos the difference of $150 i can put her to weekend enrichment hehe.
 
girls, does ur bb flip and tummy down time at midnight? I tot of ignoring my girl but scare she will fall asleep with face down and suffocate... how u all prevent flipping.

Ainsley i think the sleep positioner no use now. They will somehow flip over it?
 
canopyhaze: ooh.. one raffles link? CS huh? heehee..

i'm just opposite at Suntec Convention Centre.. my lunch hour is also around the same time.. except that it's event based so sometimes need to stay in for lunch..
 
Firipy, same thing here work is sucky. Can't really concentrate discuss with hubby wana quit but $ issue haizzz.. Wait n c approach c how bah....

Yunzzz, Jaylen can go without milk at nite say 10 hours or so...
 
Calamari, good that ur bb appetite is good! Mine used to drink about 200ml fm every 4 hrs...now sometimes only take 150-180...keeps biting his teat!!or making boo boo sounds...and blowing bubbles! BB now 8.5kg..

Jaclee, mine also got the 'pok pok' sound, when he takes out his sucking thumb from his mouth!!
 
calamari... 700 thread count, how much were they selling?


ainsley, could ur sore throat be due to the sacred nursing tea.. i drink it for a few days then didnt associate it with my sore throat... few days ago my throat woke up v pain was better by noon, then right after i drink the tea, become super pain.. so could it be the tea too heaty?


pauline, raelynn so cute n chubby!! upload ur shoot potos ah!! my no1 n 2 oso v stingy with their smiles last wk, hoping this time round shoot oso as nice
 
roxy: i dunno leh, never see, cos no stock. In the end bought the Akemi Autograph lower range one hehe.

I think I always bump into the thread mummies: roxy, miumiu, now canopyhaze.
happy.gif
 
calamari : i know la, in fact i actually emailed to u before when u were working here. thought your office is @ shenton way, u come all the way here?

manunited : onzzzz

Weit ting : yup.
 
canopyhaze: huh u got email me before ah? hahahah...that was 3.5 years ago liao. I travel everywhere for lunch cos shenton way too crowded leh. :p
 
GG, mine boy same as yours...now keeps blowing bubbles..but only diff is he still dirnking 220ml lo...and keeps sucking his thumb when gg to sleep...when he angry, he also keeps finding his thumb to suck then when he found his thumb, he will keep quiet and sucks violently.....

Canophyhaze, will PM u when I am on half day ya...will u check your email daily mah?
 
calamari : yup. I think it was some backroom's stuffs. Paiseh, din know it was u just now, still kept asking the sales girl when u were buying the bedsheets. =p

U know Bryon & justin. Saw that we have common friends.
 
manunited : yes all in, got 1 quilt cover, 1 bedsheets , 2 pillow covers and 1 bloster cover. The price is for King size, didn't ask for queen size but should be less than 200.
 
calamari, no lah.. not ubs.. the convention centre itself..

canopyhaze & manunited, im on for lunch too!!! when? can ask calamari join us when she hop to this area for lunch.. hahah... i think ice also working at this area.. if i dont remember wrongly..
 
Roxy, asri hasn't even sent me the link yet so I have not seen any of the photos. :p raelynn was sleeping most of the shoot lor, more photos of cheh cheh than her.
 
canopyhaze: cos i was doing the risk management stuff last time...must be error reports hahahah! Yes Justin has gone to be a prop agent liao and Byron's at ING i think...

manunited: yes akemi ones have quilt cover.
 
That time in Jan or so, i bou alot of bedsheet set from taka fair....jean perry but forgotten how much..i think 1 set abt @200 plus leh..with quilt and 500 counts...dunno what eyptian cotten or wat...suppose to be better...cant remember. I am not particular abt bedsheet materials, my hubby more particular..
 
canopyhaze: hihi, i forgot u are Iris Oh...haha Karen ask me abt u before & I told her we r forum frens. Indeed wat a small world. :0 ur office v gd, got nursing room...unlike me, I pump inside handicap toilet....lol

Hey, im working at raffles plc, we can all meet for lunch one day! I like raffles city or marina sq foodcourt....
 
alicia : yes i'm Iris but not the siri who organizes sprees; she is Iris Tay. =) I think a lot of people have mistaken me for her. =)
Our nursing room is not too bad, i think got 8 medela Instyle in room. But i never use the nursing room cos no engorgement leh. I've tried the "More Milk Plus" tablets and also the liquid but still no effects.

I get to chit chat with Karen, whenever i want my account to be opened first. =) And she always gets it done for me. =)

Sure can meet for lunch. Manunited might be meeting me for lunch tomorrow. Wanna join????
 
ManU..same same!!! Just loves his thumb!!! I pluck one out, he put the other thumb in! I think he loves his thumb more than his milk now!
 
canopyhaze: eh, tomr i cant. =( Im goin marina sq but becoz i got appt with mariefrance for slimming! HAHA. need to tone up my tummy lah so sign up a package wif them...

wow, u mean ur office oso provide pumps? so gd! but is it clean? how long did u take the more milk plus tablets? no effect? I took 1 wk and my supply did increase, and I finish all 120 capsules...
 
eh.. I'm also working at Marina Sq / Suntec area lor..
but all girls talk, I will give this lunch thingy a miss ya..

btw, has anyone tried the rosti stall at Suntec fountain terrace food court? It has been there for a few weeks liao but I still haven't try it. I think the served portion is enuf for a guy leh..

The Chinese vegetarian stall is the best.

Next time I will keep my ears wide open. don't be shock if a guy suddenly turned towards u while u were talking abt SMH, pls smile back as it could be the angkuku ya .. hehe...
 
alicia : i've finished a bottle of the milk plus tablets, and now half a bottle of the more milk plus liquid, still can't seems to improve my ss supply leh. Yes, they provide pumps, but u have to bring your own bottles to attach to the tubes, so still clean. U've signed up for Marie France>??? I've signed up with them before my wedding a few yrs but no effect, wasted abt 15k. Then i joined Fitness First with personal trainer, and lost 10kg. Now fat again! Sianz!
 
alicia, how's the treatment at marie france so far? actually i have a package from my poly days in year 2003 which left 10 treatments.. they keep calling me ask me to go back for my remaining treatments.. but i scared they keep psycho me to sign new treatments...
 
calamari, why u started rice then fruits? i tot of start fruits then rice leh. say apples/pears then rice.
 
Wei Ting : just pm u my hp no. let me know if u wanna meet for lunch. I go ard 12.30pm, we can meet manunited and go JL sales. =)

Ang kuku : u wanna join us??? by the way, u male or female? long time never login liao so don't know your gender.
 
wei ting : high 5, i still have abt 10 sessions with them, but didn't bother to go liao cos the last time i went, they wanna me to sign more package but i rejected them, then they treat me with diff attittude liao. One kind wan.
 
hey.. maria france - I also sign up before! still hv few session left too! hahhaa

think 3 of us can go back together then together says NO MORE to topup! hahaha
 
wei ting : got it liao. I've replied u with my office email. I can meet with u first, let's meet 12.35pm @ marina? or my office downstairs??heheheheh.

manunited : u let us know by 11am tomorrow ok?

MTDT : hahahahah, ya boi, we can do so leh.
 
yah lor, mtdt & canopy.. they actually called me up last year when i was preggy.. then i told them i preggy.. they keep tracked and called me up again while i was on maternity leave... based on my current size, they SURELY will psycho me to top up additional treatments de lor.. dont like this kind.. my facial also like that, in the end spent a bomb... haiz
 
ok, can.. meet u 1235 at marina.. heehee.. marina easier for me cos got the bridge from suntec to marina.. any changes lemme know again k?

me ciao liao, got to bring ryan go swimming..
 
wei ting : u ok size la, i before preggy oreadi over weight liao, tho' have lost all my preggy weight but still over weight!!! sianz!
 
ivy: the diet was intro by the pd. To start rice cereal first then fruits.

canopy: not to scare you lah, but i think its not clean leh to share the pump, even though u are using your own tubing and bottles. Cos when i brought my pump for servicing at medela, i got a shock when they open the pump cover. A lot of milk residue which could have backflowed from tubing to the milk. So quite unhygienic in my opinion.
 

canopyhaze: wow 15K! u actually r willing to spend SO much!? Mine is only 2k n i find it expensive already....It is for 12 sessions of tummy + tighs. All my other areas r fine. hb paid n even said this is my bday present, so no other present for me =( ur ofc still v gd, dun have to lag the big pump to work, juz bring bottle will do. I have to bring my PISA to work every day.

wat is ur mobile no.? mine is 92375402, sms me. maybe after my session I go find u all and say hello. My session shld be 30min only coz only do 1 area. I will also not sign more once im done with this 12 sessions.

Wei Ting: we r the same age...wah, u keep e package so long, y neva go? lazy? juz finish it n be firm dun sign up anymore. Dun waste ur $ ma.

genesis: really no effect for u? or u wana try another capsules call Lactate Support? its cheaper too. On my 1st day at work, I pump twice, but I find it v troublesome to sterlise the pump (i know some of u dun sterlise, but my hb finds it dirty if i dont) so 2nd day onwards, I pump once only, & i 'ren' until I go home den pump.
 

Back
Top