(2009/12) December 2009 MTBs

Stock market really lao sai man cos of Euro debt but means our Chanel & Prada are cheaper muahahah! STI this morn already drop 35 points.
 


Roxy yup I bought when I was preggie with raeanne. Imagine sia I bought at $18+ hor so u can imagine the paper losses I have. Joked with hubby that I can only sell off when raeanne grows up. Who knows raelynn born already I still can't sell off. sigh, Bie ti le. So u r better liao I even worse than u... :p
 
ainsley - in forex huh. were u the one tat studied and wan to be full time trader?
I thinking wan to buy euro or not... all time low now leh. :p
 
roxy : juz posted on her link.
If got 14% disc, I dun mind go down to lengkok bahru to collect then u all can collect fr me at Redhill or M hotel (during lunch) ?
 
MTDT : Wait first before buying EUR as there're a few events today might affect the EUR :-

4:00pm EUR Final Services PMI
4:30pm EUR Buba President Weber Speaks
5:00pm EUR Retail Sales m/m

Mstan : Can i join in the bp? Which cereal do u ladies recommend?
 
MTDT, me too!! M hotel my wedding luncheon hotel....
happy.gif
 
ainsley can help me check out got extra or not and how much he's selling thanks!! i bought dbs, citi, sph, uol etc, mainly blue chips, i kia see to buy penny stocks... all got earn abit except that stupid citi &^%$#@!!! make me lose, i bought too late TMD.. that one cannot sell must hold on...


wow canopy are u working in bank or FI, know so much abt forex...


mstan, i can go down redhill but abt wat time ah? ask her if get $200 got more discount or not


pauline, u bought at $18? faintz.. i bought at $14... now 14.60 tinking whether just sell... drop more than buy back... i bought citi at 4.55 now 4.26 gek sim ah...


calamari hahahah yeah stock mkt falling.. im tinking sell all my shares then pray it fall more hahaha then property can be more affordable and we all here can buy our flats that we been eyeing.. hee me so evil
 
really calamari! i work at 80robinson road building, diagonally opposite lau pa sat..wic building u working at?
 
mtdt & manunited : I work at the bldg besides M hotel lar not M Hotel....;p
M hotel room quite gd-classy & high-tech - their toilet got blocked-out become transparent panel which u can switch to be transparent then yr partner can c thru inside....heee....;p
 
Roxy : am in your hubby's ex-company. Your hubby and i have common friend leh. Wow, u invest in quote a fair bit of blue chips leh. But if your view is for long term still ok, stocks drop now only equate to paper loss. If u don't need the $$, then don't cash out la, in long term u still gain la. In fact, mkt crashes is the best to buy in, if u have extra cash, might think of buy some more to average out your cost.
 
calamari will euro affect the price of the branded bags in singapore?
i mean do they really decrease the price?
 
roxy - wow... u hv alot of stocks on hand.
last time i use to hold sq... damn shiok! hehehe
ya.ya... i sold my flat.. but haven buy any. waiting for mkt to crash! hahaha :p

Canopy/calamari - u 2 are in FI right. must give us ur views! hehe EUR - okok. hold!

Mstan - ooh.. i tot m hotel.
i love the hotel. the bridal room soooo pretty! heheh right manuited!
happy.gif


mstan - ooh.
 
Mtdt, ya lor. I attended the forex course bt hor. Really no time to keep track.

Stock market tumbling then property market may tumble as well?

Roxy, I ask liao let u knw..
 
roxy, u super rich lor...buy soo many stocks!
i oso bought some shares in 2007! managed to hold until recently and sell off and break even!
will shares drop further ar? can buy now?
 
waah, u all mummies very steady leh.. hee, i never buy shares before leh though got tempted few times before by my colleague..

i also want to try the cereal but ryan is only 4 months 1 week old now, still early, can keep first?

mtdt, if u got order me also wanna tag on..
 
janiz : u work ard tg pagar too ?
dunno yet as finding out got 14% disc first or not ?

Roxy : juz PM her & waiting for her reply.
If collect fr redhill then after work or wkends ?
Dunno will hit $200 or not ?
Hey, y not u organise the spree the next time ? Maybe cheaper price if order ourselves ? Ha...;p
Btw, when u ordering the babymallonline ?
Still got 20% disc, right ? Only collect at Jurong ?
I thinking of getting some bttles fr diapers.com. U keen ? The gerber/nuk ones u ordered last yr.
 
roxy,
i got bad experience with penny shares!! so now i will only buy blue chip!
when market crash, penny share will drop alot and when market recover, it takes ages for the price to go up!
unlike blue chips, when market crashes, they go down but when market recovers, they recover fast!
 
yunz... im not sure ah, i just sold my dbs shares... if mkt drops further then buy back... no ah, i only buy abit of each nia... and i have no more savings liao.. all inside the shares if crash i die hahaha
yeah loh, blur chips are much safer, penny stocks very risky!!


mstan, got 20% off ah? wat promo code is it? let me know thanks ah... im gg to order tonite, if not, can collect at dover as i work ard there or if in time, i pass u when i collect cereals from u?.. i duno where to get the cereals also i search amazon dun have so join the bp... i still have alot of gerber bottles left.. tinking of selling some bn ones so i can try the luvable friends bottles


cayenne... once mstan gives the promo code, will get further 20% off the prices... u let me know if u keen as i have abt us$50 of orders already entitled for free shipping
 
mummies, hehe.. took half day go ktv and JL yesterday.. bought Eurotex bedsheet set (320TC - $69) from JL, coz now have to be more hardworking in changing the bedsheets, i got only 2 sets at home.. stock one up for CNY.. also bought some face towels and water mugs. there are good deals for pillows. then spend $60 can buy a lock lock lunch box at $12. can double up as a cooler bag for FBM i think.. coz there's cooler pack inside as well.
wanted to buy the akemi autograph set $89 (360TC), but scared hb dun like the prints, so bought a lower range with a much safer prints..

and i went to try teo heng ktv .. haha.. wah.. sua gu leh.. wireless mic and iphone alike browsing screens.. haha..

weiting, i think the tiger is quite cute leh..but i'm not getting the tiger la... think the lion's color is very bright, may get that.. u? i will be getting some washcloths too..

ivy, i think now our bb only can play these types of lamaze toys (hanging type).. coz they can't sit up yet.. want to get asap, coz i think my bb getting a bit bored liao... i also can't find anything to entertain her.. i got some teethers but she dun seem interested after a while..

gg: wah, the thumb got pok pok sound also ah.. dunno pain or not hor...

alicia, how much is the marie france package?

anyone want to buy this mini fridge @$50? Let me know asap. its 4litres.
3936864.jpg
 
yunzz: i am at SGX Centre ;) Actually I dont buy my bags in SG. Either go through my source or from friends who are flying hehe. So if now go Europe, buy the bags are so much cheaper.
 
Yunnz- mi oso near lps!! My opi next to calamari!!!

Roxy- wah!! So many shares!! Mi onli bot smrt n genting!!

Mi oso wan organic cereals!! Who organising bp?
Mi pumping now!! Sigh!! Bad day at work.. Juz email quarrel wif a colig!! TAMADE!! Affect my milk ss!! Reali TAMADE!!!
 
thks ainsley... i duno will crash or not.. me no mkt guru, tink better ask canopy or calamari as seems like their jobs related to trading
happy.gif
esp calamari who is at sgx heee
maybe if china property bubble burst then property mkt will crash?


miu, sph n uol very cheap de... buy v little only... my ss also drop alot n im not concentrating on wk cause im looking at the share price hahahaha
 
roxy : I use the promo code previously a couple of mths ago so dunno still valid or not ? I check 2nite & get back to u ?
Btw, how much u selling off yr BN gerber bttles ? I keen to get the 5oz ones....;p
I hv 2 luvbabe 9oz bttles (1 latex & 1 silicone) if u r keen to buy ?
 
calamari, canopy, wats ur view on property mkt??

mtdt, the punggol not your hse? i oso waiting for the crash bt at the same time i scare ltr sellers dun wana sell when price v low
 
halo Mummies and Daddies..

Liling.. ya.. was telling hb.. maybe bedsheet not clean.. will wash and put the nappy cloth on the place where she sleep.. so that can change everyday... and see how..

Wow.. so many into shares ah..
 
WAH LAU! i no guru hahaha....and I cannot trade sometimes cos I am directly involved in the STI review every half year.
sad.gif
As for property, in my humble and definitely unprofessional opinion, it will drop lah but i think definitely not to 2007 levels.

I am more siao property, not shares. I wu eng bo eng will go see showflats for fun muahahahah! Talking abt property also make me fed up, I bought this soon-to-be-completed Clementiwoods in 2007, but sold off last year. Now price has doubled from what I paid for in 2007. *faint*
 
Btw, my boy FINALLY flipped (turning 5 months next Wed). My mom just called to tell me and luckily she videoed it down keke.
 
My supply drop quite alot....haizzzz sianz.... Dunno why drink tea eat supplement drink alot of water like no effect like tat really feel like givin up leh....then one of my colleague told me it's God's gift tat I can bf have to perserve n continue. How how??
 
calamari... wah, gek sim hor.. nvm ah at least ur west coast property value has gone up also... im also waiting for property to go down, now its ridiculously high!! congrats, noah finally flipped!!


mstan, the luvable friends bottle no good ah? can it fit pigeon standard neck teats? gerber better? if luvable friends no good then i dun buy le.. i'll sell at the price i bought it last yr, tink its abt S$7plus including shipping for 3? u let me know the promo code ah, thanks!
 
roxy : I hv not tried the 9oz luvable frds bttles yet as find it too big for my bb as she really drink very little so hv not touch all my big bttles yet....;p
So I was thinking of getting small bttles instead as need to chge them in the next few mths...;p
 
roxy: gerber bottles cap is very short. So when you cap the bottle, teat will be squashed down. If you dont mind, the Gerber bottles are quite good cos BPA-free. Another brand I use for no.1 is Evenflo although the animal series cap also short. I also bought a few Ed Hardy BPA-free bottles for Kayla to use. Very hiao hor? But very nice leh wahahahahhaahhahha!
 
calamari, u might need to keep a closer watch on your boy now.

mine also flipped liao. then hor, he became superman one day and fell frm the bed. ha...
I also told him that his daddy likes spiderman than superman, hope he'll get wht I meant and hv a less painful fall next time. haha...
 
ainsley - pgl my flat. sold off 2wks ago :p

calarmari - Clementiwoods v hot now leh! :p ai wan!! i helping fren selling hundred trees... anyone interested? :p

my boy still not flipping leh. like ryan.. become resort boy liao! :p
 
mstan8888…me @ 1 of the new buildings opp M hotel ;p
let me know when she reply u hor…I also duno what to order…maybe the experienced mummies here can help??
 
wheee, calamari congrats! noah finally flipped.. i think the babies in this forum all flipped except my ryan... still waiting.......
 
Mtdt: yah lor! Can u imagine I bought only 700k then for 1389 sq ft?!? Now 5 room flat also this price le. I also sold off Jurong East Mayfair last year, wonder how much it is now. Sian. But if I wait until now, I can only stay in it. Cos if sell, nowhere to buy now as all so ex.
 
me oso not guru la, if i'm, no need to work liao.
i oso more xiao in property, saw one house @ springleaf walk (upp thomson road) selling within our budget, but hubby says too far, he prefers to stay somewhere near our current place. Sianz.

Calamari : congrats on your boi flipping.

Roxy : i wan to join the bp.
 
jaclee, me also bought the lion.. keke.. cos ryan always kena mispronounced by the grandparents, become lion.. somemore quite cute.. heehee

mtdt, must have fetched a good price for your pgl flat, then how? u looking for apartment now?
 



Back
Top