(2009/12) December 2009 MTBs

alicia : ya boi, so silly of me to waste so much $$ and still obese! =p hahahaha, i;ve given up hope liao, now so long happy and healthy can liao.
 


Alicia, that time I din continue cos they kept asking me to sign up more each time I go for treatment, then over d years forgot all about it.. Only when they called back recently did I found out tt I still had 10 sessions.. I'm someone whom I give in very easily and hard to say no.. That's why... Sigh. See how it goes lor, now I also find 10 sessions bit sayang...

Canopy, faster go celebrate your hb bday! Work do tomorrow! Just now I also just dun care and leave! Lol...
 
I stay sengkang, u west side one right? I vaguely remembered.. Yah I left already.. Now on mrt so post using mobile lor.. Hubby could not make it on time to fetch me at work so tk mrt and meet him at home, then bring ryan for swim.. Mrt damn smelly.. Wanna puke liao
 
i signed up cenosis before marriage and used up all the 10sessions...got effect leh..can see my tummy area smaller and got abit of curve..i concentrated only the tummy area.i did not top uo after the 10 sessions....
 
Mummies n Daddies

My bb finally flipped yesterday... hehehe...

This afternoon.. she also flipped and have her nap.. but when I reached home and look at her.. I got a shock.. cos her face r all red... hb said could be cos of the pressure ... is it true? I touch her face.. abit hot nei.. like abit swollen..

For those whose bb sleep on their tummy, will their face red and swollen?
 
ahhh choo.... down wif flu. most prob got it from my boys. today milk ss went down. tried to drink more water than usual but still of no help. i guess the extra water all went to the mucus bank instead of the bm bank
sad.gif


sandy the side they sleep on sometimes will be hot but no red or swollen leh.
 
mushloom..

I also don't why nei... just now went back to the room to check on her again... seem like the redness came down abit liao.. will still monitor..
 
Sandy, if sleep face down my bb face will red but fade quickly, but will not swallen. Maybe the area she put her face not clean? Change bedsheet or always use a clean blankie for her to lie down on the bed. I change a fresh blankie over the bedsheet everyday.
 
pumpin + work + bb = tired + shag+ energy drain....

Ahhh..... Day 2 of work I'm really soooo tired...nitez mummies....Going to ko liao....
 
pauline, when they send u the link, share share the potos


canopy, wow ur office so good! provide u with pumps.. but u got freestyle also right? im bringing it to office everyday, find it so light n convenient compared to e heavyweight pisa



alicia, same here i also pump 1 time at work and overall 3 times per day only...


ainsley, i duno is it the sacred tea cause me to be sick n now so qiao u down with sore throat also
 
btw im buying things from babymallonline...so if anyone keen, pls let me know... prefer self collect at jurong or via postage... im gg to stock up on some luvable frds tees n rompers, find so cute.. buy for bb to wear when she reachs 9 -12 mths
 
wei ting, no lar.. i work at novena area.. but tat time went to suntec for convention... :p

but u mummies can meet, wont be very rush to pump then go lunch? like no time like tat..
 
Oh! Yah... Got the wrong person, not u ice.. Its simplyhellokitty.. Keke.. Paisey.. But long time never sEe her online liao I think..
 
hi all, was bz chasin some drama, so nvr log in and chat... whahha...

was browsing thru, realise the topic on toys! i also gt buy from the BP.. cheap lei..

and also, i was browsing a BP that sells cereals, she got sell organix brand lei, the baby first rice cereal is only $4.90 lei, hw much u all bought at vitakids ar?
cos i wana buy and try.. her BP is ending soon...
 
Calamari n canopy thks ah!


Ainsley so nice of ur hubby! He bougt from us?


Pauline I'm sure will be as nice de.. They have a certain level to meet
 
Calamari for kayla what cereal did she take when she is 2yrs? All along I nvr give isaiah cereals now he like to eat quacker cereals coz every morn see my mom eat thought let him try something else..


Thks genesis for e link..


Anyone want to share e organix cereals cost so can get 12% off $100? I Shld have abt 50 Worth of orders..I can go meet e gal at harbourfront then u all can self collect at Jurong if keen..
 
Roxy, ya lor. He asked ppl help him buy fr us. He told me tat he gt my present ready n I knw he cnt wait till my actual day de lor. Haha.. HD so Graphic super nice. Nw I waiting for iPhone 4G also. Lol.. Also HD
 
Roxy: Kayla stopped eating cereal at abt 13 months old. She hated them haha! And all along she is more into noodles n rice, mire cereal from 6 to 9 months. Now she eats what we eat, but we tend not to season her food. As for snacks, she eats Nestle corn flakes, healthy times tedddy bear biscuits, gerber puffs, all kinds of fruits etc etc
 
I working near Lau pa sat.. Anyone working nearby? Wan meet for lunch?

I wanna buy gucci bag leh.. To reward myself!!
Euro keep dropping! Did gucci bag prices drop or will it drop?
Any idea?
 
Canopy,
I'm a daddy. U all go ahead for yr lunch meetup ya. I will feel pai-seh and out-of-place when u guys do yr girls talk.
kao_smile2.gif
 
roxy, u referring to the cereal from vitakid in united sq? I m interest to get..still thinking whether to drop by there to get some rice cereal.

When are u ordering?
 
ainsley.. so nice!! maybe i'll try buy from US and ship it back to singapore for my hubby hee
now i super sian, stock mkt crash and overnite all my shares lost alot very sad wait till recover then buy for him :p


calamari, i see... all along isaiah never eat cereals, so maybe now he is interested hahaha
 
i m thinking of giving my boy avocado, how to do? mash the avocado and pour some milk into it? or can bb just eat the avocado directly?
 
For those who are working near Suntec area, there is a sister company of Vitakids, known as Pink of Health at Millenia Walk, it is located at the opposite side of Candy Empire. I bought my Organix rice cereal there. Just fyi on another option ya.
happy.gif
 
Thks genesis28 for the link !

Roxy : I will check with her if pick up fr Lengkok bahru, will there be additional 2% disc to make up to 14% disc ?
 
Ainsley : Wow!!!! I envy leh! Saw your ipad on your facebook, so cool!!!

Roxy : yup, i bot the freestyle from u, remembered? =)

Is it safe to buy the cereal from US? If it is ok, will like to join the bp as well.

Ang kuku : then join us next time when hubbies are around, u can talk to my hubby.
 
Roxy really ah? Stock market crashed? Die I dun even know cos not monitoring, but then I bought in the height of 2007 so been bleeding for so many years so I numb Liao. :p
 
wow... all meeting for lunch!
Any Somerset/Orchard mummies?? Haha

BP for cereal - I also want.. but jurong abit too far.

Consolidating $100 order for 12% discount. I can collect from her at DG MRT
My collection at
1) Somerset
2) Punggol

Anyone?
 
mstan, yes, pls help check!! but who can self pick up at lengkok bahru? will u be able to? then if u can pickup there, where to pick up from u?



pauline... i sibei sian... dbs and citigroup drop so much!!! im tinking whether to sell some first, take some profits then drop further and buy back again... TMD i just bought citigroup last weekend and i already lost abit, damn!!!! really TMD!!!! u bought at height of 2007? u must have lost a lot then...
 
canopy..yes i rem heee
happy.gif


so anyone keen to join the bp on the link above... then we can combine and get more discounts... maybe ask her if can accumulate to $200 got more discounts or not :p
 


Roxy, u wan u let me knw. I see that supplier bought extra bk ant. Cos hes selling iphones oso.but currently still no jailbreak for iPad yet cos it's still v new.
I m nw awaiting for iPhone 4G, gt video conference, removable battery, HD, etc.. Read tat it will b launch in June/july in us...
Which shares u bought? I took out all my shares alr bt still suffered a bit of lost. Nw in forex bt no time oso... Lol

Canopy, thks. It's really cool. So loving it. Heehee..my hb gg to mount a bracket beside my bedside for the iPad. So tat I can use while feeding nn. Dun need to use my iPhone so small. Heehee.. I love birthday. Haha
 

Back
Top