(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

Raerae.. I start giving my gal cod liver oil ( scotts brand) to boost her immunity!

Hv fun on sun! Me gg away on biz trip..
sad.gif

bidosoh, raerae, swanston- thanks! I'm actually glad he's off the dummy.. just hoping he'll be able to sleep as easily when with it instead of battling sleep.. Still trying diff ways..

Hi mummies, sorry to intrude - I am looking for Im_Emily who is not responding to my SMS and calls. <font color="red">appreciate if u have the courtesy to reply me.</font>

Popped by parenthood expo today. Nepia diapers 14 bucks. Lifesavers selling kids swimwear $10. Bou a halter one for my gal. Heinz has promo. I bou 4 large meat food jars for 9 bucks. Breadstick 1 box $3.8 normal sticks $2.2. Tried those w fruits but find them too sweet. Huggies had promo too but did not check out price. Oh saw kidzloft having pre xmas clearance on e safety 1st all in 1 car seat I bou. They sell at damn cheap $140+. I bou $210+. But only 2 display sets left

Rue, I went parenthood expo at noon. I felt that there is nothing much to buy. I wanted to buy shoes but none of the stalls sell. Then, I came across swimwear, but no size. The only one that has the right size cost >$50, so I didnt buy. Other mommies told me huggies promo no good at all. In order to make my trip worthwhile, I bought some Heinz food, bib clipper and soya drinks for myself :D

Those planning to go over the weekend,do note that Expo will be very very crowded due to Sitex (IT show)

dunnoe y.... whenever there's a gathering, my kids will be sick...
sad.gif
or shd i say they r usually not well... it's either the virus or their sensitive airway acting up again... hopefully they will recover in time for the party.......

Shi hui,
Or maybe bb this mth v active with their bdae party n going to others?
For mine, maybe cos we bring him out during bdae n public holidays, less rest n bad weather as a result.

Mbj ,
Pm ya

Hi mummies!

Today is the day!
Looking forward to see all mummies and babies!

P/S : There will be little surprise for the early birds!

Limited to the 1st 6 early birds!
Hurry hurry while stocks last!

thanks for the organizer for the birthday bash .... this is the 1st time i join the gathering, so, unable to recognise some of the mummy. i only can regconise some familiar face like organizer Swanston, MM6J, Sporty, that's all..hehe...pls add me in the facebook ;) [email protected]

Hi gals,
Thx for organizing e party. First time joining the gathering. Pai Sei Rachel, keep bothering u who is Linda &amp; Pauline. Thx.

Btw, I saw few mummies using baby carrier. Is tat ergo? Gd to use? Looks less bulky then baby bjorn. How much u bought? Cheaper to buy Frm states? Thx

Thanks all the organizers for organizing the birthday bash. Had a great time catching up with everyone.

Really wonderful to see all our babies grow from hiding in our carriers/ pouch /slings to now being able to crawl and run around.

I tot if let all the bbs take a Grp photo on their own, how nice wud it be!

Sorry that I left early cos bb din nap since morning. But he was supercranky n refuse to nap ! So tiring!
Managed to coax him now while in the car gg for dinner.

Thanks to all organiser. It was a great party. Nice to see familiar faces.

Oh, anyone wish to collect the Gain IQ bear family (which is part of the goodie bag)? I have mama bear. Whoever keen may PM me. I see how we can mt up..(Novena/ Buona vista area)

Thanks organizers for the party. I was quite shy though since it was my first gathering.

I took some pictures. You can add me as your friend on facebook. My account is [email protected].

If moms are organizing any playdates on weekends, do let me know. I would like my boy to interact with his peers.

Cheers!

Thanks organisers for the party!!
happy.gif
my boy enjoyed himself so much that he refused to leave.. :p my gal was oso walking ard happily...
happy.gif

Hi Organisers, Thanks for all the effort. The goody bag is awesome as of the venue.. So nicely thought out =)

Sinkor: U wan the bear frame?? I also can give to you lo..Or Rue u wanna pass to me den i pass to Sinkor oso can =)

hope u all enjoyedthe party!

Thanks to all organising committee!

Paiseh, my boy went round walking, pulling mummies &amp; daddies hair/clothes/pants.

he even went to hug a lil girl, almost kissing her..opps.

happy.gif

thks for the party, organisers! had fun
happy.gif
happy.gif

nice catching up with everyone, like a skool reunion!!

noticed a some preggy mums ard...congrats and have a smooth pregnancy and delivery!
happy.gif
happy.gif

Hi raerae,

ya...i want the bear if anyone have extra
happy.gif
bcos i am not Gain supporter so dun have the bear collection. keke....

My #1 girl also enjoyed so much and make a friend with a girl...till now i dunno the girl is belong to whose kid leh...haha

hi ladies, am glad you and your family had fun.
happy.gif

<font color="119911">ler ler mum, kanelmo</font>, added.

<font color="119911">shers</font>, no worries lah. can be quite confusing for newbie, esp since so many pple.

Hi Sinkor,

Not sure if your #1 gal is my gal's new friend or not... haha... that was one little cutie always followed behind my gal... hehe... think she is about 3yo lidat...

Thanks to all organizers hor... that was such a wonderful party and my #1 gal #2 lil JH enjoying so much on the party... well done!!

Hi Mummies, I have some baby weaning food to let go.

1) Nestle Graduates Puff (Peach)
Each: $6.00
Buy two at: $10
4813121.jpg

2) Nestle Cerelac (Rice &amp; Mixed Vegetables)
Each: $4.00
Buy two at: $6
4813122.jpg

3) Nestle Cerelac (Brown Rice)
Each: $5.00
Buy two at: $8
4813123.jpg

Further offer: Buy all 6 items above at $20.

Interested Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Hi Sinkor, so you were the one just accepted me in FB, izit? hehe.... ZAZ ar?

my gal about 5yo lo, that's why taller ma, hehe..

dear organisers,

thks for the party. my gal enjoyed it till din want to have lunch. gotta bring her to the other room where there were fewer people. then she calmed her down and managed to eat.

Hi everyone ^-^
blur me lost my password.. havent visit here for a long time..
Thanks organisers for the effort.. Valerie enjoy herself ^-^ she is excited to see so many toddlers..
Thanks for those who came to talk to me cos me blur blur dont know who is who leh..
hmm, i agree name tag will be better

Back