(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

Sporty: My gal bash v drama on the in law side wan la..ALWAYS Been and will ALWAYS BE haha same as wedding..first say 25 guest den 2 days b4 say 40ppl..den dress for event..i dress her up den mil wanna change her out to AN OLD ROMPER! Den her side relatives came AN HOUR b4 the buffet came..den her friend came 4 Hrs after buffet whereby need to collect liao..yah so drama de...tire me out like crap..i hate to b involved in their fam planning sigh..can choose the man but cant choose the family lor

morning ladies.

<font color="119911">jamie</font>, hee. bold in red eye catching mah.

<font color="119911">raerae</font>, poor thing. nvm, party is over le. i totally know what u mean, my problem lies with not only my in-laws, whereby at times they dun turn up also dun give notice kind, my hb's frens are just as bad. bleh. my girl's party his fren came after 12am then ask, bb leh? faint. lol!

swanston: haha ur hb's frens are lk my in law's family.. they eventually turned up at 11PM that night and asked to wake bb up to see her *grrrrrrrr*

Rae,
At least the party is over. Funny is for my case, I looked v forward to it, but actual day, jus another party. Me being the host, hav to entertain lor...

paperger: she had a blast, too much fun until that night kept waking up. haha i saw the picture of Larissa being surrounded by her presents and her in her pretty dress with a wand. Stevlynn has a wand for her bday but i could never make her hold it long enough to take a decent picture... *)@#@#)(

Qn on huggies swimming diaper.
Which is the right side? More or less padding? I use more padding for the back.
Wore swimming diaper for bb but rain, so
Can't go water park in zoo. Bb backside v wet, duno cos rain or his pee?

hi gals,

My nephew juz born so since it is first grandson of the family.. my parents wan a BIG full mth bash at hotel.. was wondering if anyone of u had urs at hotel and can make recommendations?

thanks

paperger: can no problem, ill drop u my number via FB, we can arrange
happy.gif

kimifin: for huggies swim diaper, i use the one with more padding for the back...

swanston: ya lor, i feel like wringing their necks man

Happy 1st Birthday Babies Born on 17 Nov !

Thx adelynn. Happie 1st bdae to lit S!

I held my son 1st bdae at the lunch buffet cafe at Concorde hotel. It's not the type of pte function room so can't choose food n wil share with the hotel guests.
Price is normal hi t cost.
Not good cos the food may vary..

My 2nd boy Nathanael turn 5yrs old today
happy.gif
cake cutting after lunch with family, proceed to fidgets at turf city for him to have fun, well elder bro Nick n BB Naven joined in the merry too... next to Jurong pt to enjoy his favourite'animal kaiser' game in the arcade with dd &amp; nick while mummy, pil, bb naven n helper went shopping... home sweet home after a sumptious dinner;>

bee,
i have magmug straw set as well. i bought the complete set that comes with teat &amp; sprout. Like others, my gal will spurt the water out after taking some. haiz

Rue,
my boy bite on the straw and spurt the water out initially too cos he doesnt know how to control yet... now he is very pro. it will take a while but wont be long for bb to pick up the technique cos they are very smart!
happy.gif

Just had my boy's birthday party; just a small one with family and steamboat at home. It is quite exhausting. Of course, he gets even more toys. There's no more storage space at home.

Looking forward to next weekend's birthday bash!

Anyone of you experiencing fussy eaters among your children? My boy is so difficult to feed these days... feel like giving up n give him adult food...

thinking of you lor, wahahaha.

lol, bo pian, VERY busy.
slept 2 hours and went work.
super lots of pimples now cos of lack of sleep, and panda eyes too.

morning all,
my son is down with fever + running nose. the fever comes and goes.

He is not able to sleep well n wakes up a few times in the middle of the nite.
Other than asking him to lie down and pat him back to sleep, what can I do?
Another dose of medication if after 6 hrs or milk?

hi ladies.

<font size="+2">i have sent out an email regarding this sunday's bash. let me know if you don't get it.</font>

<font color="119911">vnv2009</font>, i got a bounce back from the email address you gave me.

<font color="119911">crystal</font>, see ya!

<font size="+1">note: coz i sent out to alot of u, the email may end up in your junk folder.
happy.gif
</font>

kimifin, I don't think it is advisable to add another dose of the medication, have to follow the label closely. Btw, I was told the correct way to take medication. For example,running nose med, if the label says 3 time daily. I will give 8 hours apart. However, it will be difficult to give at night. So the last dose I will shorten the interval to maybe 6 hours apart.

Like you, I was so tempted to give extra dose when seeing my kid so uncomfortable. However, I have never done so, in case of overdose. Especially they are still so young.

You can try to massage your boy's limps, body, face so that it will help to relax him. Easier to make him sleep again.

Hope he recovers soon.

Dear mummies,

In conjunction with our birthday bash, the supplier of GOON diapers will be offering some discounts for the supreme range.

***PS: Im not related to the supplier in anyway as they are sponsoring us samples to try, therefore these are some offers they give***

Price: $18/pack (usual: $21/pack)

Diapers:
NB58
S52
M44
L38
XL30

erm, i'm not sure whether the price is good enough anot, u decide for yourself.

let me know by thursday.

I see if delivery can be done on sunday itself for collection anot
happy.gif

pls email me [email protected]

regards,
Pauline

Bidosoh,
yah, when the medication says 4-6 hrly, we must still based on 3 times per day.
Duno why his fever comes and goes, especially at nite.

I find his breath smells, in the middle of the nite, anyone got use bb toothpaste? But cos he must take milk just before Z, will the toothpaste disturb the routine?

kimifin,
Sometimes bad breath maybe due to internal like heaty or stomach problem. I haven't start toothpaste yet, just wipe his teeth and gums after the night milk.

Hi mummies,
I'm a jan'10 mummy. Am looking for a place to hold my dotter's 1st bd. Can those mummies who has celebrated their Li'l one's bd share where did u all hold it? Having big headache with the venue . TIA.

swanston,
thanks! got your email..
happy.gif
been long since i post in this forum... now feel paiseh to join in the baby bash... :p

noel,
i have emailed you regarding the calendula cream..
happy.gif

Shihui, me too.. not posted for a long long time.. but dun be paiseh to go lah.. many familiar faces!
happy.gif

Just wondering if any of your babies, or i should say toddlers
happy.gif
, are facing these problems..
Sensitive gag reflex-- mine suddenly just starts gagging when he sucks his pacifier... and because he relied on its calming effects to sleep, now he cannot sleep.. always take me/caregiver more than an hr to make him sleep and he would struggle very very very hard... it has been a nightmare these few days.. just before that, he was tossing and turning in his cot and falling asleep on his own or with minimum rocking... or are there other reasons with his non-ability to sleep? (he's not cutting teeth nor do i think it's separation anxiety)

<font color="119911">serene</font>, i held mine at a chalet.

<font color="119911">shihui</font>, no paiseh. i also long time no post liao.
oops.

<font color="119911">chris</font>, my girl has always got sensitive gag reflux tatz y until recently we still had to micro minced her food coz she dun like to chew. now better coz she start to chew. some times she also gag on her pacifier when she sucks too hard or when she is swallowing her saliva and sucking at the same time.

Chris, my girl is not sucking pacifier. However, I remember when she is 2-3 months old that time, I tried to introduce pacifier to her with several brands. There is one brand that she always choke and trigger her gag reflux. I noticed that this brand is longer then the others. Though it is suitable for her age group.

So you might wish to get a different brand with shorter teats. Or your baby is still not ready to use the older age pacifier yet. So you might wish to fall back on the younger age group pacifier.

Serene: If budget is not too much of an issue u can try hotels? High tea menu is about 48++, I held mine at function room of a condo lo..

Shihui: Hai yo if u noticed alot of ppl nv post for a long time too hahaha JUZ COME!

Chriz:my gal only got food gag reflux when she dun wanna eat.. I think Bidosoh explanation is sensible...actually my gal oso take a long time to sleep now..and she dun wan me to pat her ..she juz wanna toss n turn till she song!

Supplement: I juz wan to ask. DO u give ur kids supplements and what do u give? Sending my gal to childcare in another 6mths..so am thinking of boosting her immunity to prevent her from falling sick during entry to childcare....any advice?

shihui,
i think i more pai sey cause this is the first time i joining the gathering. Hope can recover from my sore throat by then.

hello raerae,
Best thing is that they get enough sleep and eat well so even fall sick will recover fast. Probiotics also helps to boost immune system.

raerae, swanston, chris,
hehe.. of coz coming.. at least there's a few i can recognise.. hehehee...
happy.gif

taurus,
take care..
happy.gif
i oso hope i will recover fr my flu by then... been sick on n off recently..

hey mummies,

its been a while since i last logged in. seems like our babies are starting to fall sick. my girl has been having fever for the past 4 days and has totally lost all her appetite. fever has just gone down today but appetite is still very bad and will only take a few spoonfuls of her porridge. hopefully she will get well before the birthday bash on sunday.

Hi Mummies,

I have a 2-day-old Pigeon Steam Sterilizer to let go at $85. Now kept back to the box in very new condition.

Selling as Mother-in-law who is looking after my baby prefers conventional boiling method.

Please email me if interested thanks!
[email protected]

4792434.jpg

Back