(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

my breasts are finally cleared! woo hoo!
but hor, today i LS lei, hubby must have passed his stomach flu to me.

ayukie, glad you having new job to have more time with bb, happy for you.

ashley, lucky thing the cabby bothered to return you the stroller. your hubby still angry?
agree with you on the working stint. i also told the school i prefer to start with part time so i can spend more time with jovin for the rest of this year at least.

carol, bo bian jovin want to latch there and then and so cranky, so pop her in lor. haha.
yours not as bad as you said wad, still can nap in jovin's pram for quite a while, good lei.

wa, si mi si learning home, i later go google, like so popular eh.

cljl, good good...looking forward to see u and ur gal on 31st!! dun worry la, mm6j wun kill u...we will stop her...LOL

shirlin, hahhah...aiya, if got sale, and worth buying juz buy lor :p LOL

ayukie, harbourfront good location also mah...

mbj, learning home is good...kept my #1 entertained for a looong time when he was a bb...hahha

ashley: good to hear that u got your stroller back
happy.gif

MBJ: finally cleared ah, how did u manage to do it? hot compress all the way?

sporty, is it?
i go check it out.
headache now looking for mcqueen and tow mater tee for my boy.

adelynn, mixture of everything.
hot stone, latch non stop, hand express, pump, it's basically pain and more pain all the way

just checked out learning home.
my gosh, my godsis has that..maybe i go ask if she willing to pass down, lol.
super cheapskate i know.
din know it's so ex.

mbj, glad ur blocked duct is cleared! =D
Think my ger super tired coz the day b4 never really nap whole day...when she cranky, she scream & shout lor, whole restaurant can hear her! Tsk tsk tsk, terrible ger...lol

If ur godsis no need, gd to pass down coz kids outgrow their toys so fast! My ger mastered her Around We Go after 3mths, now more interested in grabbing things around her...the Learning Home she still duno how to play, juz bite the shape sorter nia, faintz!

Btw, those mummies who went down Taka saw any good offers on musical table? Those going can help me lookout? TIA! Muaks~

Morning all,

anyone gave bb other than porridges n softees? My bb only got 1 tooth, can start to let him munch on biscuit or wat?

Please recommend type n brand to buy.

Morning all.. Gg for my deployment test.. Sian.. Dunno y last night Leann suddenly fever.. 38c.. So today taking leave but dun want to defer my test so still gg for it now..

sporty: I also wanna buy but hb complaining she gt so many toys le.. So I have to give the Learning Home a miss..
sad.gif
plus I'm not planning for #2 so dunno wad to do w the toys in future too..

Kimifin: my girl no teeth I also start giving her biscuits for snacks.. I gave her the pigeon spinach balls(her current fav)..Heinz rusks.. Take one chicken biscuits.. Lol.. Just let yr baby try different types lorz..
happy.gif

Morning mummies...

thanks for all the recommendation for carseat.
Had bought the britax brand yesterday
happy.gif

Ashley, glad u got your stoller back
happy.gif

talking abt toys.. intending to buy a play yard for Lil K, worth to buy or not ah?
See u all say learning home.. now duno to buy which toy for her liao.

morn all!
thurs le!!

mbj, ur bot into mcqueen now ah? thas why u have to hunt up and down for the tee? how abt printing the tees from the tee shirt shops? quick...go borrow the learning home frm ur godsis :p

carol, my gal loves her ard we go...she turns round and round and round...like so much fun! hahah... learning table is good! must BUY!! haha

kimifin, my gal have 2 teeth and i already given her biscuits and puffs

shirlin, my gal also having fever for the past 2 days...think viral fever, this morn the temp went down abit tho :p dun be so sure abt not having #2 la...u still young :p

starrz, the play yard is good if u wanna "enclose" ur kid la...

Kimifin, can try organix rice cakes or happy baby puffs. I also give teething rusks which are very hard biscuits, whole pear or apple or peach etc, slice of orange or papaya or bread.

I think it's good that mm6j was firm and assertive. By doing so, she's also protecting the rest of the mummies here by preventing such things fr happening again. Good that the matter has been resolved and cljl was so efficient and mm6j was forgiving : )

Kimifin, i'm also in the process of finding the good teething biscuits for my baby. Just wanna share that Healthy Times teething buscuits are not that hard and can break into small pieces quite easily. This is dangerous cos baby may get choked.

Shirlin,

you let her "bite" from the original piece? How to be careful not to let bb choke on the bits?
Paiseh, i haven try any yet.

Nvfm,
I saw the puffs type, small pieces and sold in cold storage, right?

When we gave such items, must be
1)EASY to melt in the mouth or
Hard to break into pieces?

2)We need to pinch small pieces for bb or give as original?

SO far, he luvs fruit puree.

sporty: i'm not sure whether tt area still considered taman sentosa, will chk with my dad when he comes back from HK
happy.gif

starrz: i also need to get one more car seat, tinking of britax... whr u get e britax from? which model, how much ah?
happy.gif

carol/shirlin: klaire still don't know hw to play the learning home, like nt interested at all... but i know reenie's gal, kaely loves it !!!

sporty,
canot lah...haha. i am going broke liao.
Yesterday just bought a car/jet for her to ride liao.
must control, can only buy 1 more toy..haha.

mel>
i got the britax from baby kingdom. mine is the safe and sound series, model is Royale ( i think)
now got sale leh now 15%. original price is $499, now is $424... quick go buy coz of the sale.
Yesterday i saw the play yard there selling 109, was tempting to buy lor.
U got play yard at home right? Lil K like to play mah?

kimifin, some biscuits like pigeon ones or gerber puffs are meltable in their mouth...so ok to let them self feed... for teething rusks, u can try heinz one or bellamy toothpegs...

starrz, wahh...what car/jet did u buy her? heheh... britax royale is very comfy! very cushioned one!

starrz: ooh, ok, shall go look see... near our workplace mah
happy.gif

the play yard is to contain her lor, but she does entertain herself quite happily in front of the activity panel. mine i bot 6 panels (japan version) for S$159.

sporty,
jus a small one... dint take note of the brand.. i jus upload in FB, u go see.

The britax royale seem comfy but duno lil K like or not, coz she is not used to sitting car seat :X

mel,
6 panels ah, haha my house so small, can only max 4 panels lor..keke.
coz i see lil K like quite bored sometimes so was thinking of buying her toys to entertain her..
ya u free go there see since its near US
happy.gif

ashley,
U can try Bellamy teething rusks, its really hard will not chip off.

sporty,
u also give ur kids pigeon biscuits, me too. Till now i also prefer to give pigeon biscuits to my girl even she's way out of the age grp.

Good afternoon all!

MBJ_ you LS ah?? That say after meeting you guys, I went home also LS many time..then yesterday whole day keep wanting to vomit..is that gastric flu? will i end up passing it to little M? Haiz, I really hope is gastric flu in this instance..feel funny also today..
sad.gif

My girl can't take the gerber small biscult. Everytime she takes, she will vomit all her milk out. It seems to trigger her vomit reflux. Guess still not time for her to take. I remembered buying this same biscult for my son when he is around 7 mths. He loves it and take it very well. I guess babies progress really differ from individual. Even though both are from the same factory.

ashley: yes i agree with taurus, the bellamy's teething buscuits are so hard that my dog cant even break them (hehe) drop on the floor wasted so my dog's my girl 'vaccum cleaner'

i'll be flying out to Shanghai for a business trip for a week; leaving my girl behind. Not sure how to keep up with the pumping schedule and any idea if i can bring my EBM back from Shanghai? Very wasted to throw the milk away but dun know if i can bring it back.

I guess bringing breastpump onboard plane should not be a problem?

Sighs i wana go to the taka fair and buy toys for my girl but no time, flying out on Saturday. u think by the time i come back end of next week still got any of the good deals left?

<font color="119911">adelynn</font>, the place is hillington green function room. your trial session at 11am. can make it in time? you can move to 12nn if u want. let me know.

u have access to internet while overseas? i will email out full details next week.

starrz, i saw the car/jet...very cute
happy.gif
enjoy ur leave
happy.gif

taurus, very shiong to feed pigeon biscuits to #1 leh, at the rate he's eating...he's eating normal biscuits or cereals now lor...

bidosoh, yes i agree all bbs are diff even from the same factory...my boy loves his milk better than my gal, who prefers biscuits and food...

adelynn, for the ebm...what some of my frens did was they freeze their ebm and check in in a sealed ice box...so hopefully the plane ride from shanghai to sg, which is not too long of a flight and the package wun "melt" ... if not its pump/throw lor...its wasteful but at least can keep ur ss going...

Swanston: Yes, i can make it in time. Lands 6ish AM in the morning, probably be half dead. Yes i will have internet access, will wait for your mail then

Sporty: I would like to bring it back, probably need to buy dry ice and pack and cross fingers that they don't melt. I bu she de pump &amp; throw le, limited supply @ home. Even now, i think whatever reserves i have in my freezer meets just nice, so if she wastes milk or increase intake for next week, we're dead duck

Hi mummies,

i have been MIA for quite some time... on MC since yesterday afternoon... will still be on MC tomorrow. Got virus attack, fluctuating fever, sorethroat, bodyache. i dun even have strength to carry my gal these few days! lucky my mum moves in with me for these few week, cos my hb is on 1 month business trip in Europe. Sigh... last week, my gal sick, this week is me. i hope for the next 2 weeks, we are fine and well!! *fingers crossed*

On biscuits, my gal is currently taking a lot of TakeOne Baby Bites, and she loves it! Everytime she can take 2 pieces. I find this very good cos she learns to self-feed when we are having dinner! I will give her one whole piece and she will just eat on her own. And she doesn't like gerber puffs! dunno why...

wah! taka fair looks good! tempted to go down leh... but my hb had banned me from buying more toys for my gal now... half of my living room is already covered by her toys and stuff! sigh... problem with small flat.

Oh yes, can i check if any of the mum is using Enfapro A+ for your babies? does it dissolve well? I was using Similac, then realise that it is not dissolving well... so i switch to NAN PRO, then realised recently they have changed the import from Philippines and it has a lot of bubbles and difficult to dissolve as well. now i'm thinking of switching to Enfapro.

can i do a poll on the FM you are using?

oh yes, i am also still giving my gal bm... then recently i realised that my bm seems very diluted, more watery... is this normal? or it means my bm not very good liao??

Pei Pei, I'm still using Similac and have no prob with it....the formula dissolves very easily after a few swirls and shakes.

ashley, really?! before we transit to stage 2, similac was not dissolving well... always got lumps of undissolved FM at the end. hmm... maybe i should switch back to Similac?! rather confused, and my hb just don't wanna bother which FM to give...

Hi Pei Pei, my gal is taking Enfapro stage2. She use to take S26 for stage 1. As compare, Enfapro dissolve a lot better.

My gal like baby bites too, and she dont' really like the Heinz husk, maybe too hard.

I have both the play yard and learning home , but yet to open the learning home for my gal to play cause she has so few toys in her play yard that take up almost half of the six panel.

Dunno now she is older 8.5 months or what, she sometimes can kwai kwai play the acvity panels a Japan and Melody(with music).

Eventhough she has so much toys, her favourite activity is still crawl in and out the play yard or hold the panel and stand up and babbling LOUDLY. Sometimes she just want daddy or mummy in the play yard and she sit there play her toys.

Poor Swanston gonna mend the registration booth again! Hope you will have fun and get to interact more k!
happy.gif

Raerae, Rue, Fieda, Swanston-- my last week in our area next week leh.. wanna do a last lunch? haha...

<font color="119911">chris</font>, raerae will be back next tues. i check with her when she is back ya. fieda and rue ok with lunch next week?

eastgal, yup i LS.
Now better but i think my son's turn. a bit.
quickly gave him probiotics and all, think now ok le.
you ok?

swanston, no worries, hopefully this time round nothing much to jar gar so you can mingle around.

ladies, pls remember your own timing for kindermusik trial and be on time so there shouldn't be any need to tend to the "registration" booth.

sporty, ya, he into mcqueen now lor, headache.
plus now at home so many things to settle, big big headache.
sorry if i reply a little slow for the back end for the gathering.

starrz, tml you working or not, want to bring bb "swim"?

Mbj, tml working leh.. Intend to take leave de but department got function.. Watch movie and free lunch tats y I shift my leave to today...v auntie hor, got free lunch n movie then dun take leave...
See the photos... U all had a fun gathering the other day... Aiyo keep dun have a chance to meet u yet!!
Nvr mind, will 'create' the chance one day... But u working liao izit??

nvfm
happy.gif
thanks for understanding. how is lil JL? saw ur fb , u really hardworking mom to cook !! the running to various supermarkets

Chris/ swanston> I volunteer to help swanston at the registration booth
happy.gif

wish everyone a good weekend!

start of the weekend for me but my heart is still in the office cuz have loads of unfinished stuffs!

adelynn, dun stress abt ur ss la...i'm sure ur gal wun waste ur precious milk!

peipei, hope u recover soon...tough to be taking care of ur gal alone while ur hb's away...since he's in europe, shd ask him to "reward" u with a BAG for the job well done :p for me, i'm not starting on FM yet...but will start when she's almost 1 yr old ba, will start on similac then gain iq... bm is always diluted la, u cant judge whether its not good based on its concentration la...

mbj, no worries abt the reply abt the gathering...so far 3 of us are "on track"
happy.gif
happy.gif

carol, you too?
alamak. the ramen? lol.

raerae, if you meeting the girls for lunch, let me know if there's anyone i can pass to for your food jar ok.

tanly, where are you?
how you want to collect your food jar?

who else hasn't PM me for the food jar huh?

Carol/MBJ_ ya i LS after our meeting that day...a few times..and chest tight and feel like vomiting till today.
Little M seems unaffected.."fingers crossed". He is going about with his usual play and eat and today first time, see i take out his biscuits...he said "mum mum" hehehe so cute lor.

Back