(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

Sporty! 31st July cfm will see me n Leann!
happy.gif

MM6J, yes i will... will update when moderator reply mi..

ok subject close.. im not to comment anymore on this... will let you guys noe when they reply mi.

shirlin, ya lor...see u and leann next sat!! haven seen u since the flyer lor!!

mm6j, dun be so fierce la...hahha

cljl, dun paiseh la...think moderator shd remove the posts soon...hehhe

sporty: need to get ur PD contact tt u told me abt, kidslink@sembawang tt klaire used to visit, closed dw le... can u sms me when u r free? tks!

ayu: me collecting klaire's on fri, yeah!

ash: so tempted to go dw

shirlin: we must ren, but i feel like going, lol

cljl, I m fierce one hor. u don remove I think 31st u better not come le!

sporty , muahahah, mm6j fr day 1 is fierce lo ESP if step on my toes. wahaha

shirlin, is chong chong not cong cong ah??

MM6J, whow.. like tat meh??? dun worry la... i will make sure moderator delete la... today no reply.. tmr send reminder, tmr dun reply i send reminder again lo....

wahh suddenly so many "hidden" readers all appear ah!

mel, ok will sms u
happy.gif
so where u bringing klaire to? wahh...seems like everyone's bringing their bbs for hols
happy.gif

mm6j, hahhaha...dun be so fierce la...everyone come here to chit chat mah...bu zi ze wu zui la...

shirlin, i think so...11am...i must go refer to my spreadsheet! hahah

sporty, precisely lo, I on course then got alerted here, I agree bu zi ze bu zui but laziness is a zui lo! u never miss me? lol

I make hidden readers appear! lol kidding

shirlin: actually i itching to drop by later, see ur post, i scared... haha

mm6j: icic, lil k ok lor.. once in a while got super big poo, then cry like mad lor
sad.gif

sporty: got it! tks tks! i'm going to japan in oct, still considering whether to bring her. but nxt week will bring her to JB (go tesco, jusco thr jalan jalan)

mm6j, chill babe!

I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone and their babies on 31st!!

Erm....payment for Koi how ah?

My current office is within walking distance to the Koi outlet in Chinatown! So happy! And the company offered me a permanent position in the team but I turned it down
sad.gif
But I agreed to extend my freelance stint with them....so now got some money to spend on toys for Amanda!

mm6j, aiyooo...juz saw u at the airport last sat...haven missed u yet la...whahhaha

mel, i love jb!! i wanna go either this week or next week also for my ba ku teh!! LOL

shirlin, ya la...u always come here to HI & BYE lor...whahha

ashley, do freelance la...better...can spend more time with ur gal...

ashley - aiyo i just tendered le .. my new wrkplace no more koi haiz .. but my current wrkplace is within walkin distance to chinatown koi ..

Sporty, ya lor...i wanna spend more time with my girl and my dog.

I know i will regret if i accept the job even though the offer is very good.

cljl, very good
happy.gif
i forgive u.

sporty> oh ya hor, i almost forgot..no wonder i also never miss u (yet lah) LOLLLLLLLL

ayukie> where's ur new work place?

ashley> buy more toys!!
happy.gif

mm6j: kk, i will try, tks!

sporty: ooh, i love bak kut teh too, but i dunno hw to name tt place tt i always frequent, my dad calls the small corner shop - cai hong (as in rainbow), can add abalone and e assam fish is omg! :p hope to see u in jb, haha!

ayu: congrats sia... so new office which area? see near me or not, Starrz is very very near me now :p

MM6J, did you buy anything from the Taka toy sale?

I wanna go down again to buy this weekend..cos need hubby to lug the big boxes back for me. And I must go and dig out all my Taka vouchers!

mel> good luck!
happy.gif

ashley> i wanted to buy the baking/ kitchen (?) set (those like for toddlers) $70+ after discount i tink $40+! but hor din buy cos Q was super long and lil JO was cranky. i miss seeing ur lil A, last time i saw her was at gymboree?

mich> u every week go and eat hao liaos. *ENVIOUS*

ayukie, congrats wor...finally tendered! where will ur new workplace be at?

ashley, ya la...time spent with ur dog and gal cannot be bought with $$...good choice
happy.gif

mel, is the bak ku teh u frequent at taman sentosa?

mm6j, dun envy...u can go also! hahah

cljl> i at the 11 time slot, urs also? LOL

sporty> i mus pull up my socks and start studying, if not next weekend cant go gathering liaos!! u enjoy urself!
happy.gif

Ashley, u are making mr extremely tempted to rush down to taka now. Haha. The learning home is super good buy, it's my l'll T's fav toy now. He likes to open and close the door and the mail box and like to play with the balls.

Sporty, is ur pd near our area cos i was visiting the same pd as Melodie but like she said, it's close now.

Now so many ppl working near Chinatown, maybe can meet for lunch one day.

MM6J, go down again to buy....there is no queue at the sale lor! Not sure abt weekends though. Ya, last time we met was at gymboree.

Mitsy, u also make me very gian to buy the FP Learning House asap! LOL! Yeah let's meet up for lunch at Chinatown one of these days!

mm6j, hahah...will see how...not confirmed whether going or not also... u study hard hor!

mitsy, i juz watsapp u the address...the PD's at yishun...

cljl, dun go off after trial la...stay for some chit chat & makan hor!!

gals who going for the gathering...there's food from caterers hor, so dun leave after the trial...hang ard for some makan and chit chat!!
happy.gif

sporty, no la.. i wun go off after the class.. want to see all bb ma.. hehehe..

provided MM6J dun kill mi and scold mi can liao.. she is fierce de lo.... but since she forgive me, i hope its ok ba... :p

sporty: I cfm will stay n eat la... Lol! greedy pig! Wahahaha~

I have to ban myself from Orchard this weekend.. its so scary.. i go there cfm spend money.. lol!

mitsy - meet for lunch must meet before aug 13 wor ...

sporty/ashley - yeah i finally tendered (altho for good or for worse nt sure .. cause needs to start all over again ..)

mm6j - habourfront

<font color="119911">mm6j</font>, me here.
happy.gif

<font color="119911">shirlin</font>, ya u in 11am slot.

<font color="119911">ashley</font>, koi pay on 31 jul during "registration". good tat u got ur stroller back.

<font color="119911">ayukie</font>, good for you! no koi nvm lah. u still drinking 2 cups each time ar? harbourfront ar? me at dover. hee. i just went harbourfront and vivo during lunch today.

ladies going for the gathering on 31st jul, full details will be emailed to you next week. i will put up a note when the email is sent. pls look out ya.

wah, even zentan also here! ;P

leuz, i think / call who, "who" appear, please let me "call"/ "think"/ and buy the right toto numbers for thursday sia!
happy.gif
LOL

ashley> no more space to store liaos, so better not buy later, JO will NAGGGGG, u go buy the FP learning home! i agree it's good! and price is good too!
happy.gif

swanston> *waves
happy.gif

please lah, mm6j wont dirty her hands lo, cljl, ashley, what kill?? don so DRAMA can LOL...

cljl, i may lai ye cong cong qu ye cong cong lah, u can come earlier to greet me lo.. LOL

ayukie> harbour front near vivo, alot of nice foodssssssssssssss *DROOLZ

okok, i mus go home le, i got piles of notes to study.. sibeh sian

Hi gals, just want to share that Ntuc Fairprice has good deals for pampers:
Nepia $28.75 for 2: M48 (6-12 kg),  L42 (9-14 kg).
Pampers Active $39.85 for 2: M68 (6-11 kg), L60 (9-14 kg).

hi mummies,
I have 4 tins of Friso 2 900gm manufactured by Dutchlady to let go as my daughter don't drink formula milk. Willing to let go cheap at $20 per tin self-collect at Bedok. PM for details. Thanks.

Wow today so happening. Too bad I miss the live drama. MM6J so fierce one, abit scary.... perhaps its good to be just a reader. Hahaha

Ashley, good that you have gotten your stroller back.

Ayuki, congrats and you have finally tendered.

Back