(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

hahha nepia spokesperson!

read just now NTUC got nepia promo.. $28 for 2 packs

hey anyone using pigeon wide neck teat?
i turn the bottle over, milk also nv drip out but bb suckle can drink but how to test temp of milk??
but think my boy still prefers NUK teats

momo mummy,
ha... i was just complaining of explosive poo and pee squirting out when i put my bb in the carrier right? yesterday after i left the hotel, i was at the supermarket, then suddenly i see drips of water near my feet...then realised that it was my boy peeing! wah!!!! so much pee on the floor somemore!!! luckily no one was in the same aisle! then an hour later when i was in the car with him still strapped in front of me, i felt something warm on my tummy....yeah...his pee pee leaked onto me AGAIN! i think it the carrier la..he is too squashed in the carrier liao (plus perhaps he pees very hard too) , and the diaper cannot absorb the pee fast enuff.... SIGH

if anyone chance upin PAMPERS sale, can let me know? i wanna buy some pamers....

velo: yah, try to see can exchange or not, i bot the btls from john little... lazy to go back and ask.

shirlin: gd ger.. :p i think my hb won't join our gathering also, most prob wrking...

superwalker: i have a pack of unopened pampers comfort S size 84pcs, is it wat lil tim is using nw? too small for my ger liao, u want?

Argh...again i typed a long message n it didn't appear here. I'm carrying bb in sling so can only use 1 hand to type somemore.

At first planning to try bring bb to next gathering, but 9th Feb, bb will take her 5-in-1 jab. Plus she still cry n scream until suddenly ran out of energy n fell asleep.

For 7th March gathering, would like to go but I'll be going overseas n bing bb take airplane to Jakarta. I just need to feed bb water during take off n landing, right? My hubby is the worry-pot.

Shirlin, I also go to Erabelle for facial. Left 3 session before I got pregnant n still haven't go again. Worried they'll pressure me to sign new package...end up cannot relax by going for facial.

Sporty, my payment is on the way today. Thanks again for arranging gathering n paying first.

superwalker - gt pampers sale i will let u know cause i using them for my boy mainly .. he seems to fit them better .. i got like 4 packs of M size last last week when they ahd sale ..

ayu/velo: see below pic...

3590981.jpg

thanks ayukie, let me know ya!

melodie, i have not tried pampers, but fieda was sharing with us that its quite affordable when its on sale, thats why i wanted to buy some to try. pampers comfort S size is for what weight huh?

agata: You go to which erabelle for facial? I find my beautician okay lehz.. She nv pressure me to sign package one.. I also left ard 3 times...

superwalker
normally when pampers is on sale.. it's from size M to XL..
happy.gif
Giant having offer.. $29.‭95 a box..(it's the active baby range) sometimes carrefour also has offer.. i let my gal use pampers at night cos nepia can't last..

melodie
your pampers s size is 84 pieces? where you bought from? cos i went supermarket only saw the 48 pieces one.. which is the pampers new baby.. green and yellow packaging..

Superwalker NTUC having pampers sales for S newborn size. 2 pack for about $34 if not mistaken. go check it out. Also saw M- 44 pcs size got promo at $28 in the newspaper but when i went to NTUC cannot find le.But pampers really good, can collect alot of pee.

Melodie oh that the new Avent bottles with blue rim ah. Dont know if Robinson will entertain me or not for the exchange.

Shirlin, I went to Erabelle in Tampines, but not in the malls. My beautician is Angel, but usually it's another woman who tried to sell new package, after finished facial.

superwalker, last week, NTUC got sales on Pampers. 2 for 33.95 for S size. Now sure still on, but i bought last Thursday. Nepia also have sales, but not on S size (I went Jurong Point NTUC). Sometimes for the stock, you might need to get the staff to retrieve or check from their top shelf if the bottom shelf is empty.

I am using Nepia for day time and Pampers for night time. Nepia is thicker but still ok compare to huggies cause is softer, Pampers thinner, more elastic on waist and can absorb well, if bb pee a lot , still dry to bb skin.

Hi Sporty thanks for info. But wheelock so far from my home...bit lazy to go down. But for sake of beauty must try make time before i go back to work. Now skin tired, figure also gone, no clothes to wear for CNY oh!
sad.gif

Hi Min. Ah, dont know what's my boys weight now. the last weight check at clinic was 5kg in early Jan. Later go try weigh him and myself. My boy eats 90ml per feed, dont dare give him more as he puke like merlion before. Scare me!

for the pass few days, dunno why my gal cry when feeding her FM on Avent bottle.

She been on bottles since birth, no latching. However i use Pigeon for BM and Avent for FM, but these few days when we use Avent bottle(which has been use for 1 month+) she struggle and cry , yesterday i pour the milk to pigeon bottle and she is ok.

Any mummy have this kind of experience? I really headache and dunno why like this. The teats she been using for 1 months+ too , the 2 holes one. Sigh....

min, if not u can share cab with whoever tha's staying near u
happy.gif
then save on the booking fee...

agata, u can latch bb if u are still bfing during take off/landing also...

Updated list...for payment
Our high tea date!!

Date : 1 Feb 2010 (Mon)
Venue : Coffee Lounge @ Goodwood Park
Time: 3pm

1. tanly
2. kimifin -paid
3. nicole - paid
4. carinez
5. mitsy - paid
6. Sporty - paid
7. Agata - on the way
8. superwalker - on the way
9. shirlin
10. zhenzhen - paid
11. blessed cyn
12. fieda - paid
13. haitong -paid
14. alicia
15. momo mummy -paid
16. 1st time mummy
17. shihui -paid
18. momoko -paid

Pls trf $32.96 to POSB sav a/c 126-34558-5. thanks
happy.gif

Sporty, I trf from OCBC to your POSB via internet banking. Maybe you wait and see if you received. If u have not receive by tml pls let me know I go check out.

Superwalker, thanks for the link! Yea pampers active baby on offer is about 33 cents per piece.. still more than nepia though. But it's really slim n i can wear it throughout the night. So far only leak pee with drypers.. n leak poo with all brands.. haha

saintbaby: my sil went to buy for me, i forgot the price, orange packaging... pampers comfort, different from active baby hor?

superwalker: i dunno if this is the range fieda was saying tt it's gd... seems like there are 2 types?

velo: try asking robinsons, but think prob not hor? cos opened liao right? must complain to philips avent.

Karen, i had that few weeks back. PD say he is self adjusting thus dun wan to drink milk. Is crying coz got phobia as we keep forcing them to take e milk. PD says just let the baby decide how much they want to drink. They wun starve themselves. Your baby is not sick right?

hey hey pampers comfort is different, comes in 84 pc, orange packaging..

I bought pampers (made in japan) green packaging.
I just bought at carrefour at $16 plus, very cheap..
happy.gif

Looking for Sengkang lunchmates on 22 or 23 Feb, lunch at compasspoint.

Anyone keen?

Think I try to use stroller n take LRT to Compasspoint.

By the way, for 7th March outing, which condo/ Maybe I can walk there too!

min: i'm confused, so which range is the good one?
no wonder the one my sil got for me seems a bit small in cutting, S my ger wear, after 1 mth cannot wear le.
Nw i let her wear mamypoko S size.

kimifin: sure got pple keen, wait a bit...
happy.gif

park green condo, opp the rivervale.

ayukie, now i know why u got mention pampers no gd, i got the wrong range right?

superwalker - i erm like pampers .. but if no discount pampers very exp so i tend to stock up on them during sale .. i got haha 4 unopened packs of m size pampers and 2 packs opened m size pampers now ...

mel - sometimes size always depends on the bum size haha my boy gt my bum so he is using M now .. luckily pampers is elastic waistband ..

took me ultra longggggggg to finish the pack of pampers comfort .. which is a mistake (i wanna try to see if can save $$) hhahahaa ...

mel - yeah use the new baby for nb/s size and active baby for m size onwards .. comfort is cheaper but abit rough leh and the waistband is tape not velco and cuttin smaller ... nw i still using pampers in fact im exclusively using pampers for my boy now haha but he using active baby m size hehe /..

momo mummy, still got lucas' good fren luke!

(1 for 1 ala carte) gathering
Date : Tuesday 9 FEB 2010 (unless Swanston can join us then change to Monday)
Time : 12noon
Venue : Durty Nelly's Irish Pub
6 Raffles Boulevard # 01-01/02/03 Marina Square Singapore 039594
Tel : (65) 63388023 Fax : (65) 63388043

1) Momo Mummy (tues or thurs nia)
2) BlessedCYN
3) Shirlin
4) Superwalker
5) Nicole
6) Carine
7) funne
8) Shihui
9) chris (kiv)

so far, did anyone put bb chair at back of the car without someone at the back?
Cos if hub overseas, n i bringing bb out, i v concern if his neck will not be well support as I drive.
Putting mirrors for me to see also seem not a good idea.

(1 for 1 ala carte) gathering
Date : Tuesday 9 FEB 2010 (unless Swanston can join us then change to Monday)
Time : 12noon
Venue : Durty Nelly's Irish Pub
6 Raffles Boulevard # 01-01/02/03 Marina Square Singapore 039594
Tel : (65) 63388023 Fax : (65) 63388043

1) Momo Mummy (tues or thurs nia)
2) BlessedCYN
3) Shirlin (KIV- Hb's Bday)
4) Superwalker
5) Nicole
6) Carine
7) funne
8) Shihui
9) Sporty (KIV)
10) Chris (KIV)

Velo: Nepia at NTUC only sell M and L size and the stock very fast gone. I just met Verda and she bought 2 M and only left 1 M in the shell. online per pack is $15 now NTUC only selling 2 pack for $28+ very good buy...

Think my Lucas is hving cough, need to bring him go PD later... any idea if is neccessary to visit PD or normal GP can liao?

Momo_mummy,
which PD u go?
Will be rather crowded unless u try to make appt.

The cough not due to choking on his saliva?

momo, think better go PD, which one does lucas go to? klaire goes to see dr vanessa tan @ kidslink.

which ntuc? the kovan one ah? so small got sell ah?

Back