(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

Haitong: come come.... I also bringing baby out for the first time =p

Sporty: will help us baby sit dont worry..just come ;>

yoyo! Waiting for my girl to wake up n latch den bathe her n bringing her for her jab le..

swanston: I thk I'll try the masking tapes since I've got like 10 rolls at home.. Wahahaha.. Can use till dunno when sia..

sporty: Ask u ah.. ltr when she come back from jab..whether got fever anot also can give 1 dose of the panadol 1st right? I damn scared she will fever lehz...

Yeah yeah.. its wed today.. Monday is coming soon means i can meet all of u again.. Hee~~

Sporty, can i still join the high tea?

Our high tea date!!
Date : 1 Feb 2010 (Mon)
Venue : Coffee Lounge @ Goodwood Park
Time: 3pm

1. Jane
2. Shirlin
3. Blessedcyn
4. Superwalker
5.1st time mummy
6. Sporty
7. Ayukie
8. momo mummy
9. alicia
10. Mitsy
11. Rachelle Ling
12. ariesgal
13. Shihui
14. chris (KIV)
15. carinez
16. fieda (KIV)
17. nicole (KIV)
18. sally darling (KIV)
19. momoko
20. tanly
21. kimifin (KIV)
22. Agata

Big Hello
happy.gif

i spent my weekend cleaning and packing the home..

Like to sell 2 items i received after birth (Brand New)

* AVENT breast shells ( 6 pcs) $20
- 1 pair of ventilated breast shells. Protect sore or cracked nipples. Help to ease engorgement.
- 1 pair of non-ventilated milk collection shells. Collect excess milk.
- 1 pair of Ultrasoft silicone backing cushions.

* PIGEON natural-fit manutal breast pump (PBA Free) $40
- peristaltic nipple
- 2 botttles
- adaptor for wide-neck bottle
- 2 pcs breast pads
- DVD
- spare parts incl

Interested please sms 90283209. Thanks

Hi All, I have the following items to let go

1. Brand new tin of S26 milk powder expire in 11/06/2011

2. Avent breast Shield (not using as I wasn't breast feeding)

3. 1 box, 36 pcs Pigeon breast pad

4. First year milk storage bag

Do let me know if you are interested. Will bring along on Monday Hi-tea session or meet up at Bishan Mrt for collection.

Gah I typed a long post then it didn't appear.

Rachelle Ling, I also do pure pumping. My supply too low until baby will cry n refuse to latch on...as if traumatised to see my boobs...so sad.

Sporty thanks also for that link on how to relatch baby.

blessedcyn, go out while u can lor...after go back work...diff to go out on weekdays liao! hehe

nicole, hahha...sure...u bringing ur bb on mon? and are u a confirmed attendee?

shirlin, yes u can give her one dose of panadol for prevention of fever
happy.gif

agata, sure...come join us!
happy.gif

rty: ya then no luxury of going out on weekday afternoon already. so sad. no afternoon tea... no napping in the afternoon...no shopping on weekday afternoon
sad.gif

nicole, cannot la..cos if bb goin,no peace to tok and eat lo..have to carry and walk always... i just carried and pat him to zzz...finally put him down on the bed...

Sporty will be very busy looking aft so many bbs...hahhhaa

Phew just put baby on the bed too...she throws tantrum when sleepy or hungry...I got scared bb has colic again, but no she's sleepy n cranky n almost cry until she fell asleep. Sigh...I told baby, if she doen't behave, how can i bring u out for a walk. Don't know if if she understands but she stop crying n go to sleep. When i need to put on the sling, she cried so much until i feel kancheong. I need to be able to put on sling in 1 second. My baby very impatient. So most prob, next Mon I'm going without baby.

agata, my bb also very impatient esp when coming to drinking milk...i just put him down to bed, he cry again within 5mins. now he is sleeping on my arms...this is the 4th time i carried him up from bed since 1p.m...tiring man!

Nicole, Momo-mummy lives in Kovan. I lives in Upper Paya Lebar, 4 bus stop fr Serangoon mrt. Momoko lives in Pasir Panjang, near me, the distance about 6 bus stops away.

Argh, got construction going on besides my house, so baby kept waking up.

Haitong, same! When hungry, mine will cry n wriggle so much..it'll take her a few seconds to notice that I already put the bottle's teat in her mouth. Then she very eager, wanted to hold bottle with one hand but ended up kept pushing the bottle away. Finally, she'll drink so fast as if hasn't been given milk for 3 days until she choked n gave a long exhausted sigh, as if just ran marathon.

I'm carrying baby in a sling too. cause when i put on her bed, she'll keep waking up within 5 mins. The construction noises made it harder for bb to sleep in afternoons. tiring...

agata, at least your bb take a few sec to notice the teat in her mouth and she will drink...mine will keep crying n crying til you hv to coax him..then he will drink...so his drinking and sleeping patterns are quite siong for me! Hopefully as bb grows older, they will change patterns and can be easier to look after!

heee... i just cut my son's side burns so that they will not tickle his ears
happy.gif
emmm.... think its not very balanced...but dun think my hubby will notice la :p

superwalker,

wow u finally decided to trim timmy's hair..post pic in FB! hehe

Our high tea date!!

1. Jane
2. Shirlin
3. Blessedcyn
4. Superwalker
5.1st time mummy
6. Sporty
7. Ayukie
8. momo mummy
9. alicia
10. Mitsy
11. Rachelle Ling
12. ariesgal
13. Shihui
14. chris (KIV)
15. carinez
16. fieda (KIV)
17. nicole (KIV)
18. sally darling (KIV)
19. momoko
20. tanly
21. kimifin (KIV)
22. Agata
23. sponge (KIV)

i all along exclusive pumping cause my ss nt enpough for my boy and he will pek chek at my boobs for nt having the milk .. but i latch my boy as supplement whhahaa

rachelle...i do majority exclusive pumping. i latch her in the morning then subsequently pump but i notice that my ss seems to have drop a little as i've not been consistent in pumping out

blessedcyn, wahh...go where for prata? how come never jio??

nicole, noted
happy.gif

haitong, ya man...i will be bz looking after bbs...

ayukie, bo bian lor...at least this yr u can get $$ back from the ang baos...LOL

dingdong, i only gave my gal rotavirus and the p jab during 7th mth

baby face rash- anyone apply Neodrem as prescribed by PD?

I intend to try California bb or Medela nipple cream(since for dry skin n "edible".

HI GALS, RESERVATION MADE!!UNDER MY NAME! we will have a section reserved juz for us!!
happy.gif
pls dun fly aeroplane hor cuz i used my credit card to secure the place already
happy.gif
see ya all then
happy.gif

Our high tea date!!

1. Jane
2. Shirlin
3. Blessedcyn
4. Superwalker
5.1st time mummy
6. Sporty
7. Ayukie
8. momo mummy
9. alicia
10. Mitsy
11. Rachelle Ling
12. ariesgal
13. Shihui
14. chris (KIV)
15. carinez
16. fieda (KIV)
17. nicole (KIV)
18. sally darling (KIV)
19. momoko
20. tanly
21. kimifin (KIV)
22. Agata
23. sponge (KIV)

sporty...okie. i'll delay the jab then. dun wanna give my gal so many jabs at such an early age.

kimifin, i apply neoderm on my doggie :p i use the calendula cream on bb face for the rashes but most of the time i just leave it alone.

FYI, GNC member promotion, 2nd bottle of fernugreek at half price. I bought last week and hope it helps increase my breast milk supply.

dingdong - i gave my boy rotavirus the day he had his 1st 5 in 1 jab going for 2nd dose rotavirus when he goes for his 3rd 5 in 1 jab .. he will do his pnuemococal jab when he is 7 mths

hi Sporty,
I am sorry I have to give the high tea a miss. Was asked to entertain an oversea client who will be in Sing from mon to wed.

i using the Purelan cream on bb face.

If got milk stain on bb face, i just use a dry towel to wipe...isit need to use wet towel or tissue?

dingdong, i also dun like to give my gal too many jabs at one time...hehe

ayukie, nvm...next yr have one more kid...then wun lugi liao...whahhaha

sally darling, ok noted
happy.gif

superwalker, its sponge u who asked u to show pic la...not me...whahhaha :p

anyways juz had my nepia orders delivered today...today not late leh...4pm++ hahha

Hi all,

I'm also nov mum and hv been a silent reader in this thread. My details are:

Baby : LeRoy (boy)
EDD 16 Nov 09
DOB: 16 Nov 09
Place: TMC
Gynae: Dr KC Yeo
Delivery: Emergency c-sect
height: 48 cm
weight: 2.54kg

DingDong, you only latch your baby once a day and your baby wants to latch? i;ve been trying so hard to want to latch mine but he just got impatient. sigh.

Purelan can use on baby's face? i din know! i tot it';s only for nipple! anyway, i realise i got white white stuff at the area between the nipple and the aerola. is it normal? is like dry skin like tat.

hi Sporty..
am thinking of coming for the high tea.. abit paiseh cos dont know anyone :p
also havent not bring bb out on my own > < *scared*

can i join you guys next monday?

rachelleling,

me also on exclusive pumping though will still try to latch baby to increase supply but she'll cry and cry. I'll get white patch too at the same place, think cos i pump too long and prob milk soaked that area. Just air-dry it and it went away..

Novbaby,
welcome.
There's always a first!
I'm bringing my bb for the 1st time out on my own too..
:p

hopefully able to see you all!

Join us, novbaby, don't be shy! There is always a first time. Not scary to bring bb out alone - just have to be confident and thick skinned. U will love the freedom once u realize that u can bring bb out alone
happy.gif

I think I wont latch bb outside, cos 1st time using the sling n bringing bb out.
will stay from 3-5pm n go back.
Will bring EBM, n request warm water from the lounge.

Eh, who can help me bottle feed my bb? Or I can feed him? Cos I latching him all the while, bottle feed by other ppl.
Duno if he would reject my latch later?

NovBaby: I joining for the first time too and bringing baby also. I agree w Superwalker.... once i realise i can bring bb out alone I will find back freedom keke

Kimifin:- I being EBM too cos i dont latch.... I can help if my BB not too cranky...=)

Back