(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

<font color="119911">blessedcyn, chris, devlina, esther, piggy, superwalker</font>, got it. thanks dearies.

<font color="119911">mm6j</font>, lol. cool.

<font color="119911">superwalker</font>, i also got problem latching my girl recently. she will scream lor. sigh.

my period is back again. super sian.

pls transfer to posb savings 037-68465-1.

$225.40/27 = $8.35 per pax

update:
1st time mummy
mm6j
shirlin

swanston, few days back i got spotting and i tot my period is back too but the spotting lasted for 2 days and no more.... i hope it doesn't come visit so fast...... if not really sian...

Alicia,

normally, when we are clueless wat bb wan, after carrying him his fav position to z or feeding him, we let him "sit" on our laps, with his back supported to our chest as we sit on the sofa.
He feel relaxed n will poo lor, really need to be relax to poo.

Sharon Lee, At United square
happy.gif

cooking lunch now...
suddenly so many posts eh!!

catcheins, did u cut down on ur pumps? thas why ur yield is lesser??

ashley, icic...better take good care of her
happy.gif

momo mummy, ooohhh i didnt go to cotton on, i went to fox bb yesterday nia :p

ariesgal, okies, will check ur payment later
happy.gif

wahhhh masterjane nw 600ml sia .. *faints* my worse is 12 hrs no pump 300ml and i was dying then le .. whhahaha mm6j sia ..

hihi!
going to M1 shop later to buy my new phone..
happy.gif
meant to be my valentine's day gift.. but i too gian to wait till then.. hahahaha.. :p

seems like many bbies are falling sick these days leh.. hope everyone recover soon..
happy.gif

lulu,
frozen milk smells really terrible.. metallic tasting.. :p u can try if ur bb is ok with it.. mine hates frozen BM.. so i stop stocking FBM liao..

MasterMilky600MLJane,
waaaahhhhh... very looong nick... :p abit difficult to rem leh.. hahahaha.. :p

MM6J sounds like some product code leh... hehehe.. :p opps.. no offence to MasterMilky600MLJane.. :p

Catechins,
i'm sligthly lactose intolerant too.. my boy is okie with Formula too.. he's taking enfa series..
happy.gif

superwalker,
i love Fox Kids' promotion.. always soooo worth it aft discount.. hehehe..
happy.gif

hw come mm6j ss increase mine drop after returning to work bleahz .. haiz .. later gg try find the nursing rm in my office hopefully i can find it later ..

hi all, recently hAS not been latching my girl well. i m having sore nipples now. aiyoo.. i tried bottle feeding with her last night again, she rejected. I had to coax her , cArried her and walked ard while feeding her before she managed to finish all.

Hope she will take well to bottle feeding by my mum when I return back to work.

Having separation anxiety now. Dun wish to return back to work~!

How was the lunch yesterday? Sorry I did not turn up. So tired. So when is the next lunch outing?

SportY > I think there is 1-1 deal at the irish pub... look at the link below~!

http://www.gaelicinns.com.sg/inetmail/whats_on.aspx

so sorry MasterJane!! i'm so ignorant. forgive me! hahah MM6J sounds like some FBI agent code. haha

alicia, i always take out my chilled EBM about 45 min - half hour before the estimated feeding time and put it in the pigeon warmer to warm. so at about 40 degrees C, need to take about 15 min to warm up. I heard many mummies use the hot water to warm but then i read that hot water will kill the nutrients inside so i dun dare to try. moreover, i'll get super stressed out if i have to twirl milk bott ro quickly warm chilled ebm while baby;s crying. with the warmer, by the time baby wants to drink, it's warmed up already.

Sigh.... it;s really tiring trying to battle with baby;s feeding time and trying to warm ebm!!

hI Sporty!

Here are my bb's details! Thanks for updating
happy.gif

EDD: 31 Oct
AD: 1 NOv
Gynae: Dr Koh Gim Hwee
Hos: Raffles Hospital
Delivery: Emergency C sect with epi
BB's Name: Rachael
Height: 51cm
Wt: 2.88kg

I am only able to pump out 60ml-70ml every 2 hours. Always got to combine 2 feeds for 1 feeding.

Desperately want to increase supply..

I am going back to work next week, I think I b pumping 3 hourly to accumulate..

How to increase supply??

Hi ladies,

Din post for a long time liao...hope u gals r coping well with ur little ones
happy.gif

sporty, any advice in handling maid??? Mine juz arrive on sat..she seem blur blur, everything me &amp; hubby ask her or tell her, she juz reply " yes sir / yes madam" duno she understand or not, we kinda worry to let her take care of our baby...

babylele, hey juz realised we got the same gynae but never get to meet at the clinic hor...btw my milk ss is still very low but no more engorgement liao, hw abt u???

done with lunch...enjoying my yogurt now :p

shihui, u getting iphone too eh?

ayukie, fbm no need to taste, the smell already irks u off...hee hee

blessedcyn, yeah...i guessed u were tired or bz so didnt turn up for lunch! thks for the 1 for 1 deal link for irish pub! maybe we shd lunch there...lol... ok, will update ur details...

kimifin, size 70 = 70cm bb...if i'm not wrong...

sharon, increase ss? drink more soups, drink milo, eat oatmeal n pump/latch frequently works for me...

bearycue, hope u feeling better already! i have no experience with maid...i kno some frens draw up a timetable for maid like what time do what etc...ur maid will take care of ur bb under supervision of ur mil rite?

ardenz, i gotten one from bb kingdom, abt 300+ 3 yrs back n one from robinsons late last yr for 199...

Mastermilky600mljane.. Haha only u would think of this! Cute la u..

Momomummy, ur Lucas must be a good good boy to have his mummy miss him so much!

Rachelle, how much was Lisa chin's charges like n gleneagles bill?

Then huh ask ppl who express n latch.. What do u do with the milk that bb cannot finish? Throw if it's freeze for what??
Or most who express just feed bb bottle? Pls enlighten me!
happy.gif

sporty, tks tks i'm feeling better liao...baby is with nanny for another 2 weeks while the maid so-call go thru' training, i still visit my gal everyday or every alternate day and bring back on weekend when my hubby not working so we can take care together...will try to work out a time-table for the maid to follow. Mmmm...my mil is quite old 70ish and dun speak english hopefully can help keep an eye on the maid but mainly the baby will taken care of by the maid on her own dat's y i quite worry lor, we'll observe and see hw the maid perform these few weeks if she really cannot make it then gotta change another one...

Saintbaby, cotton on pricing ah.. baby tee ard $10 each and romper ard $14+ but if got disney character one hor more expensive ard $20+ now got some on promo and sale...

Min: I also throw away. From the list Sporty updated, only me and you shared the same gynae. I wonder if I seen you before in her clinic. Heehee...

Sporty: Normally when I latched on my baby, I will not pump because the amount so pathetic. Should I still pump out?

Sharon: YES shld still pump... me and superwalker hv pathetic amount of BM oso.. Latch after pump i can get 10ml or so nia and still got to wash pump and sterlise so I gave up pumping after latch then slowly slowly my SS become very low and worries me alot...
But now i listen to sporty keep pumping every 3hrs or even pump after latch... now my SS got increase day by day liao...

min, i will feed my #1 with those excess ebm or i donate it to a fren's bb, if not i will throw it away...

bearycue, good tha u feeling better liao
happy.gif
if not another way is to send ur maid to parentcraft for training cuz i kno they have this bb caretaking course lor... also, maybe its good to install some webcam at ur house so u can monitor how is the maid's progress of taking care of bb...

sharon, at first the amt u pump after latch might be pathetic...gradually it will increase lor cuz its telling ur body tha u need more milk and the body will produce...

momo mummy, alamak...dun always quote me leh...

Updates...lemme kno ur bb's details so its easier for everyone to refer to this table when we yak here
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>`</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Actual</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Delivery Method</TD><TD>BB's Name</TD><TD>Height</TD><TD>Weight </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ayukie (ayukie)</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>4/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Emergency C Sec </TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>2.86kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>AW-BB (awbb)</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>8/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh</TD><TD>Mount Elizabeth</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Gab</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Momoko (m0m0k0)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>16/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Abrielle</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>2.825kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Caffe Latte (caffe_latte)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>18/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sponge (sponge)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>21/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Jerome</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.71kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheryl (lpt)</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD>21/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Y Y Tan</TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec w epi</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.345kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sinkor (sinkor)</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>22/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec w epi</TD><TD>Ji Hye</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.87kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jocelyn Han (rayofjoy)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>22/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>3.37kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>shannonbaby (babyshannon)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>23/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ASHM (ashm)</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>25/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lim T C</TD><TD>Mount Elizabeth</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Isabella</TD><TD>52 cm</TD><TD>3.410kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>catechins (catechins)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>25/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Julian</TD><TD>46 cm</TD><TD>3.17kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce (ijj)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>25/Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Judith</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.39kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ashley (witch)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>27/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>2.995kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shihui (isishui)</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>28/Oct</TD><TD>Prof Mary Ruff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o drugs</TD><TD>Pin Yi</TD><TD>49.5 cm</TD><TD>3.040kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jane (jane10)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>28/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Ho Hon Kwok</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec w epi</TD><TD>Jarrell</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.2kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>ariesgal_76 (ariesgal_76)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>28/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joanne Thong</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Alyssa</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.71kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>zentan (zentan)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>29/Oct</TD><TD>Prof HC Han</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Ainston</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.32kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>swanston (swanston) </TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>29/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Ho Hon Kwok</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Xin Yi</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.3kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggym (piggym)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>29/Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec with GA</TD><TD></TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>2.8 kg+ </TD></TR><TR><TD>STmama (joan_yeo)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>30/Oct</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural (assisted)</TD><TD></TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>2.855kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedcyn (blessedcyn)</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD>1/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Koh Gim Hwee</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Emergency C Sec w epi</TD><TD>Rachael</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>2.88kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dap (novmtm)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>2/Nov</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Roel</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.685kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinky (pinkyjonna)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>2/Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.05kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>melodie (mel10)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Klaire</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.01kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>FieDa (fieda)</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Ryker</TD><TD>52 cm</TD><TD>3.665kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>1st time mummy (1sttimemummytobe)</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Alyssa</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>3.14kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Teo Ru Yun (cloudyrynn)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Jovan</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.505kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Verda Yeo (verda)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>2.505kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon Lee (candicemama)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Candice</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.315kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>saintbaby (saintbaby)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec with GA</TD><TD>Kayla</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.12 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>myboyjovan (myboyjovan)</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>2.98kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>DevLina (catmon)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Edyran</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.395kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>sporty (sporty)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Mirelle</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.61kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>magical (magic_alz)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Jerick</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.06kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>jazz (zina)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr HC Han</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Emergency C Sec </TD><TD></TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.67kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mitsy (mitsy)</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Emergency C Sec</TD><TD>Trevis</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>4.245kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>dingdong (skippieo)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>5/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Charissa</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>3.33kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>odiey (odiey)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>5/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Arielle</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.865kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rue (rue)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>6/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>3.22kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>tee stacey (staceyee)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>6/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Avrielle</TD><TD>47.5 cm</TD><TD>2.77kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>taurus033 (taurus033)</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>6/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Wen Kai</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.93kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>chen ma ma (chenmama)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>7/Nov</TD><TD>Prof Mary Ruff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Valerie Tan</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.550kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Agata (sakura25)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>7/Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Tee Chee Seng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.7kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jocelyn Lee (jocelyn86)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>7/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Koh Cheng Huat</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gloria</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirley Ho (shoric)</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>7/Nov</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Caia</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.45kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Raerae (raeofsunshine)</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>8/Nov</TD><TD>Prof Mary Ruff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Emergency C Sec w epi</TD><TD>Raema Woo</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>3.1kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>yanyan (yanyan1211)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>8/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Anya</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.778kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>reenie (reenie)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kaely</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vivian (lhuanyn)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Tee Chee Seng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>52 cm </TD><TD>3.6kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>funne (funne)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nov Baby (novbaby)</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.13kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>wendypoo (wendypoo)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective c sec w epi</TD><TD>Mint</TD><TD>54 cm</TD><TD>4.75kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen (lkaren76)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>10/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua</TD><TD>Mount Elizabeth</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Steffie</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.88kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Esther Zhang (mousey_mummy)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o drugs</TD><TD>Shi Wen</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.36kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggy (dondon0182)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Noel</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>4.075kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>jeelomeelo (jeelomeelo)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Dylan</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.3kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babylele (babylele)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Yang Le</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.94kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jolene (jolene428)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr W K Tan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Jamie</TD><TD>44 cm</TD><TD>2.71kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>blueginger (bluegin)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>12/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yeo KC</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.4kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Walky (walky)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>12/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.46kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alicia_Koh (alicia_koh)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>12/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>superwalker (mamapig)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>13/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>C Sec with GA</TD><TD>Timothy</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>3.6kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starrz (starrz)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>13/Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.58kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling (linglicious)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>13/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Kayler</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.01kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>dreams0409 (dreams0409)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>14/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.174kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirley (shirley_htt)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>14/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.2kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Saphira (saphira)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>15/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Choong</TD><TD>Pantai Bangsar</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o drugs</TD><TD></TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>3kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>kimifin (kimifin)</TD><TD>Mid Nov</TD><TD>16/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Ayden</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.615kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>momo_Mummy (momo_mummy)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>17/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Tee Beng Lim</TD><TD>Mount Elizabeth</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.88kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anise Tan (anise)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>18/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Ho Hon Kwok</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Priscilla</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.93kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklesmurf (twinklesmurf)</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>18/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Leona</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.51kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lee Hui Lin (hl_lee)</TD><TD>Dec</TD><TD>18/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Roy Ng</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B (Twins)</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD></TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.3kg/2.53kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>XuanTingMum (peishi8)</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>19/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Yi Ting</TD><TD>52 cm</TD><TD>3.6kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rachelle Ling (rachelleling)</TD><TD>2-Dec</TD><TD>19/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Asher</TD><TD>53 cm</TD><TD>3.325kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>lulu (coibito)</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>19/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Joel</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.265kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>tanly (tanly)</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>20/Nov</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Sharmayne</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.115kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>bearycue (bearycue)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>20/Nov</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Gabbie</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.12kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jing Hui (zombiemum)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>21/Nov</TD><TD>subsidized</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Geona</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.005kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirlin (shirlin_h)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>22/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Woo</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Leann</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>3.04kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jane (littleprinces_mummy)</TD><TD></TD><TD>22/Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ardenz (ardenz)</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>27/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Emergency C Sec w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>57 cm</TD><TD>3.62kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>min (moonlightmist)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>4/Dec</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural assisted w epi</TD><TD>Zhe Kai</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.23kg </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Min, my total bill at Glen E was $5k+ (natural with epi). after deduct medisave, i paid about $2k+ cash. still quite ok. nearly went into e C-sect. if like tat, think will be even more ex.

If you already put the expressed milk in the feeding bott and baby's already fed from that bott, is advisable to throw the remaining cos germs from baby's mouth already contaminate the milk liao. but i read that you can actually keep the milk for next feed but if still cannot finish must throw. so far I dun keep cos i dun want baby to kena germs. there were times where i have to pour away 30ml. heartpain lei esp my ss not high

Sporty,

I have transfered to you acct liao. The Trans Ref is 2665459121.

I had emergencey c sec cos baby was very big, then i was disgnose with GD and my blood pressure was quite high the day before delivery so doc decided to go for emergency c sec.

my whole pregnancy is super drama, everything also dio, down syndrome blood test fail, did amniocetesis, had GD, high blood pressure, baby got into ICU.

For the next pregnancy must make sure that I am super healthy and ready before trying.

Sporty, I just had my shepherd's pie at nelly's. Heeee...1 for 1!!! How abt we have another lunch outing next Thursday at nelly's?

hihi,
back home... had subway for lunch.. yummy...
happy.gif

sporty,
no lah.. me getting sony ericsson.. but didn't managed to buy it today.. coz i still hav contract with singtel.. if i make a switch to M1, will hav additional $100 off.. my contract ending next mth mah.. so decided to hav patience n wait lor.. :p

greetings my loyal "subjects" went for loong lunch again.. opps..

ayukie> the key is to not be stressed at work. jiayou!! ya, i tasted the fbm... my own 'liquid' mus try mah but sporty is rite, the smell is yuck..

thanks swanston *muacks...

blessedcyn> next lunch outing ahh............. lol... let me think abt it first unless sporty wanna org. lol.

mitsy> let MM6J enlighten u, each child is a gift so forget all the tests u did as long as bb is healthy and fine
happy.gif
make sure bb is good to u next time if not u can send him to me, MM6J to REMIND him.. lollllllll
happy.gif

mitsy/dingdong, thks for ur trf...will check
happy.gif

mitsy, wahhh...ur whole pregnancy really drama like what u said... how come bb was in ICU?

superwalker, alamak...u went for shepherd's pie w/o me!! how could u!!! hahha

shihui, ohhhh...i thot u joining iphone gang...i waiting for next mth before i can recontract
happy.gif

Back