(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

sportyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - i wan hi-teaaaaaaa hmz i oso dunno if i can handle the stroller and baby myself .. can i bring hb along ?

dingdong - i use neo garden for my wedding buffets (daytime) and my baby's baby shower .. i gt gd reviews for them but their portion like shrink abit tho .. altho price increase ..

next outing say, 7th december (monday) high tea in town area. anyone
wants to join?

1. Jane
2. Ashley
3. Devlina
4. sporty
5. Ayukie (rotting already .. finally whahhaa)

Ladies, thanks for the consolation. My MIL is an neverending piece of shit that just know how to make my life difficult lor. I wonder how happy does it makes her to see others suffer.

Ru Yun, haha, she din leave the brain at home, she dun have one to start with.

shihui - i oso had the feelin when i was latching my boy when i doin my confinement i smell myself and i either smell B.O or fishy smell or towards the end salted fish sianz ..

rue - wahhhhh i only takin fenugeek 2 capsules once a day .. but the lady at gmc says max 6 capsules a day .. hmz gt better med to increase bm must let me know wor .. hehe ..

sporty - haha im tryin imagine you runnin ard the house with the pump attached to you whahaa paiseh i cant help it haaa

Waaa ... I try to run around my room with the handsfree attached today and ended up dripping left n rite. My girl always bully me, everytime I pump, she cries.

sporty,
here i am, posting at 3am. my moo moo session, no choice need to work harder to get more milk for my gal.

ayukie,
Pray hard fenugreek works for me.
sometimes i wonder if there's really a link betw breast size & amt of bm produced. Haiz..

hihi... anyone here??

supposed to moo moo at 3am... but couldn't get up... ended up sleeping till 5.30am... wake up my gal to latch her n finally pumping now.. :p

i'm drinking mother's milk tea now.. hope it will help to rebuild my ss.... :p

sleepy sleepy! nice weather to zzz till i very sleepy to latch! i latched with my eyes closed, my gal so sleepy, drank half heartedly...now juz finished pumping as super engorged!!

rue, ur moo sessions are 12am, 3am, 6am, 9am, 12pm.... sequence??u very disciplined! ur hardwork will pay off...dun worry!! i dun think boobs size got anything to do with ss la...its all abt supply and demand...

shihui, u started on the tea already eh? lemme kno whether it works for u...

sporty,
i hope it works... anyway, these few days shall be intensive latching n pumping until my ss is back... i juz hope with the milk tea, it can speed up the process..
happy.gif

shihui, i haven started on the tea yet as i buy it for emergency purposes lor...but got good reviews from my frens who took it... u never go back and sleep ah? i feeling super engorged still and didnt pump out all as my #1 woke up while i was pumping...so have to entertain him...

hi
good morning ladies. been bz with bb. my bb also refuse to latch cos my nipple too short. so had to express milk for him. but i dun get up at nite to express, find tt its too tiring and the nxt day milk supply will be low. so ladies try to rest more.

sporty,
yes, 3, 6, 9, 12, easier to rem n less sleepy then. wat is the milk tea name or spree link? i wanna take a look..

morning all,
Jazz, i think i got the same problem with u, my bb also refuse to latch, think it shld be short nipple as said by nurse. Now i on and off pump.

Ladies,
Today is day 5, but i pump only pathetic around 25ml BM. Sooooo little hor... by right shld be what volume liao ah?

Need to go see PD today to check my on gal jaundince. Hope everything is okie.

morning ladies..
i think now my breasts becomes my alarm clock! i woke up at 1plus, 5plus and just now 8plus to pump milk cos was engorged.. yawns.. now i'm feeling sleepy.. managed to latch baby on at 5plus before pumping..
happy.gif

starrz, actually no "ideal" volume of bm at day 5...some pple may have more and some pple may have less... u juz try ur best to pump for ur gal lor! jia you!

saintbaby, wah...u so onz last nite...1am and 5am...i was damn sleepy...now sleepy still...think its the weather! heheh...waiting for the CL to bathe the bb, then i will go KO awhile with my gal...

Morning mummies!

Wanted very much to join in the gathering but 7 Dec happen to my wedding anniversary. Dont think I can join it. So sad. Anyone organizing xmas gathering?

Exclusive pumping: I did that for my #1 also. Yes, it can be done and try to pump as often as possible. For me, I pump every 2.5hr even during nite time and my supply was quite alot, abt 1.2litres per day. So mummies who cant latch, dont worry, we still can give our precious breastmilk to babies through EBM..
happy.gif

thanks all Mummies for the advice on birth registration. Sorry another question, how about registering for Baby Bonus? We can only do that after we register baby's birth rite?

On another note, am so envious of all mummies who have popped. Im still waiting with NO signs at all and zero dilation/effacement. I just hope and pray baby will come at her own time soon. I want to go all natural. Really dont want to induce cos i read that chances of C-section higher for induction cases. any my gynae is like kancheong to induce *sigh*

sporty
cos very painful le when engorged.. i doze off a few times while pumping.. lolx..
happy.gif
last night's weather super shiok le.. nice to zzz.. hope today's weather stays like that too.. hehe..

Hello mummies, how you guys getting on? I am having sleepless night lately and BB got hospitalised yesterday due to jaudice.
sad.gif
But Doc just called and say BB is ready to go home tomorrow!! Phew....

I have a question here. Can i mixed my breast milk? for example: i mixed my breast milk that i pumped now with the one i pumped last night(in the fridge)? Becos my milk supply is only 10-15ml each pumping session? I would like to gather them together instead of throwing them away. Any expert here?

ardenz, bb bonus u can register at tmc too...juz bring ur bank statement/book along for verification...rem to bring ur original marriage cert for birth registration...

saintbaby.ya lor...first thing i woke up this morning is to report to my pump even before i wash myself up lor!1

wendypoo, good tha ur bb can be discharged!!u can mix the bm...no prob but consume it within 48 hrs...

shannonbaby,

Yaya, thinking if anyone could organize x'mas gathering!? :D I still have not delivered and confinement has not even started!! Cannot join the gals on early Dec...
sad.gif

ardenz,

I'm also waiting to POP! Already 3 days overdue ler!! But NO signs of labour at all! Doc will conduct VE check coming Thurs and will definitely going for induce by 41 weeks (21st) if baby still don't wanna come out.

I'm not sure whether my cervix has effaced and dialated or not coz never been checked the previous checkups as doc wanted me to go natural and wait until 41 weeks (max).

I was hoping to go all natural as well but seems like I have no choice now but to go for induce again! Baby is very notti, don't wanna come out! I'm fated to be induced for both pregnancies, aiseh...But I'm quite positive I can do vaginal delivery this time round again as I've no prob on induce for #1. Hopefully my induce this time will go smoothly and fine...

When is ur EDD? Hope u don't need to go thru induce and good luck ya!
happy.gif
As for myself, I have a very strong sense and feeling my gal won't come out on her own! She seems to be very comfy inside. Need to go for induce already as I'm already overdue 3 days (as of today) with no signs of labour at all. Few more days to go...!

Hi mummies,
Had been super tired lately as my gal kept wanting to latch from 2am to 5am for the past few days. She will fall asleep at the breast after drinking but once I put her down, she will cry again. And the cycle just repeats. Not sure if she's really hungry or just want to use me as a human pacifier. Anyone experiencing that? Anyway to train bb to sleep after drinking? So far in the day time, she kept to the 2 hrly schedule.

Dingdong, Shihui,
my mum is also complaining a lot to me abt the CL which makes me super stressed. Not sure why mothers are so biased agst CL. sigh...

Anyone mummies had Dang Gui soup and had a reduction in milk supply? Not sure if i paranoid but ever since I had that for lunch and dinner yesterday, I found that the amt of milk i expressed out is much lesser than before.

odiey,
yes I experience the hourly latching over the weekend. But after that, my milk supply increases alot.

As for Dang Gui, it is known to reduce milk supply le. Dont think u shld have it nw.

My mooing career started
happy.gif
on day 4 after birth, my milk came in. Managed to pump 60ml in 20mins. Pd says I m a good cow
happy.gif
moooooooo
happy.gif

Shannonbaby,
No wonder the amt I expressed out is so pitiful! Now gotta try to rebuild supply again. so sad...

Do u gals find it hard to explain this type of things to the CL and mothers? They always say no such thing whenever i told them cannot take broccoli, cauliflower, etc as these are gassy foods. Really hate it when they try to use their experience to show how knowledgeable they are. AM sure they will have something to say again when I tell them cannot take dang gui...

momo mummy popped this morning to lucas! weight is 2.88kg and height 49cm...congrats gal!
happy.gif

jing hui, hang on...hehhe

odiey, yeah...dang gui will reduce ss...thas why i told my CL dun cook everyday...maybe once every 2 days... u juz have to tell ur CL dun cook everyday like i told my CL no liquor kinda food for me...and she's ok...no matter what, we are still their "boss"...

superwalker, ur ss sounds good...60ml is with avent manual or the mini electric?

hi all,
how's everyone? hope everyone's good. today i'm getting my hb to smuggle in starbucks cheesecake for me.. what the heck.. it's my day n i want to eat!

Odiey i don't think it's danggui, but does she put the whole loT?.. aniway, you need to have enough rest and fluid. so remember to sleep! eat more fish and mushroom and oats. on brocolli.. it is gassy. some babies would have some reaction to it. Take more green veg /fruits instead. helps with my piles a lot! they work for me heheee.. when bb just arrived back home, he was latching 2-5am also.. was dead tired for 2nites. but past 2nites it's 3hr interval. bb is probably trying to adjust to getting back home environment ba...

huh.. brocoli n cauliflower r gassy food?? i've been consuming last few day leh. got to stop CL from preparing tt for me.

jeelomeelo, happy bday to u!
happy.gif

jazz, those veg might cause gas in ur bm...so bb may feel uncomfy...

<table border=1><tr><td>`</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Actual</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Delivery Method</TD><TD>BB's Name</TD><TD>Height</TD><TD>Weight </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ayukie (ayukie)</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>4/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Emergency C Sec </TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>2.86kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>AW-BB (awbb)</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>8/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh</TD><TD>Mount Elizabeth</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Gab</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Momoko (m0m0k0)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>16/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Abrielle</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>2.825kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Caffe Latte (caffe_latte)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>18/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sponge (sponge)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>21/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Jerome</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.71kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheryl (lpt)</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD>21/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Y Y Tan</TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec w epi</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.345kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sinkor (sinkor)</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>22/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec w epi</TD><TD>Ji Hye</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.87kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jocelyn Han (rayofjoy)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>22/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>3.37kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>shannonbaby (babyshannon)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>23/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ASHM (ashm)</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>25/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lim T C</TD><TD>Mount Elizabeth</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Isabella</TD><TD>52 cm</TD><TD>3.410kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>catechins (catechins)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>25/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Julian</TD><TD>46 cm</TD><TD>3.17kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce (ijj)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>25/Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Judith</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.39kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ashley (witch)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>27/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>2.995kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shihui (isishui)</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>28/Oct</TD><TD>Prof Mary Ruff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o drugs</TD><TD>Pin Yi</TD><TD>49.5 cm</TD><TD>3.040kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jane (jane10)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>28/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Ho Hon Kwok</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec w epi</TD><TD>Jarrell</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.2kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>ariesgal_76 (ariesgal_76)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>28/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joanne Thong</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Alyssa</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.71kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>zentan (zentan)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>29/Oct</TD><TD>Prof HC Han</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Ainston</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.32kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>swanston (swanston) </TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>29/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Ho Hon Kwok</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Xin Yi</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.3kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggym (piggym)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>29/Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec with GA</TD><TD></TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>2.8 kg+ </TD></TR><TR><TD>STmama (joan_yeo)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>30/Oct</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural (assisted)</TD><TD></TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>2.855kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>melodie (mel10)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Klaire</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.01kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>FieDa (fieda)</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Ryker</TD><TD>52 cm</TD><TD>3.665kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>1st time mummy (1sttimemummytobe)</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Alyssa</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>3.14kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Teo Ru Yun (cloudyrynn)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Jovan</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.505kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Verda Yeo (verda)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>2.505kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>saintbaby (saintbaby)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec with GA</TD><TD>Kayla</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.12 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>myboyjovan (myboyjovan)</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>2.98kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>DevLina (catmon)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Edyran</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.395kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>sporty (sporty)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Mirelle</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.61kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>magical (magic_alz)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Jerick</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.06kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>jazz (zina)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr HC Han</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Emergency C Sec </TD><TD></TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.67kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>dingdong (skippieo)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>5/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Charissa</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>3.33kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>odiey (odiey)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>5/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Arielle</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.865kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rue (rue)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>6/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>3.22kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>tee stacey (staceyee)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>6/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Avrielle</TD><TD>47.5 cm</TD><TD>2.77kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>taurus033 (taurus033)</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>6/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Wen Kai</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.93kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>chen ma ma (chenmama)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>7/Nov</TD><TD>Prof Mary Ruff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD>Valerie Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Agata (sakura25)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>7/Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Tee Chee Seng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.7kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jocelyn Lee (jocelyn86)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>7/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Koh Cheng Huat</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gloria</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirley Ho (shoric)</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>7/Nov</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Caia</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.45kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Raerae (raeofsunshine)</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>8/Nov</TD><TD>Prof Mary Ruff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD>Raema Woo</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.1kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>reenie (reenie)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kaely</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vivian (lhuanyn)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Tee Chee Seng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>52 cm </TD><TD>3.6kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>funne (funne)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nov Baby (novbaby)</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.13kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>wendypoo (wendypoo)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective c sec w epi</TD><TD>Mint</TD><TD></TD><TD>4.75kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen (lkaren76)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>10/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua</TD><TD>Mount Elizabeth</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD>Steffie</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.88kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Esther Zhang (mousey_mummy)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>11/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o drugs</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.36kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggy (dondon0182)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Noel</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>4.075kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>jeelomeelo (jeelomeelo)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Dylan</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.3kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babylele (babylele)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blueginger (bluegin)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>12/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yeo KC</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.4kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Walky (walky)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>12/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.46kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>superwalker (mamapig)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>13/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>C Sec with GA</TD><TD>Timothy</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>3.6kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starrz (starrz)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>13/Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.58kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>dreams0409 (dreams0409)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>14/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.174kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirley (shirley_htt)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>14/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.2kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>kimifin (kimifin)</TD><TD>Mid Nov</TD><TD>16/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Ayden</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.615kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>momo_Mummy (momo_mummy)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>17/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Tee Beng Lim</TD><TD>Mount Elizabeth</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.88kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>gtea (gtea)</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>RC's Momma (mrspiggy)</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BB_2 (bb_2)</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkle Star (twinklestar4)</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Valerie Lee (java_mummy)</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>KLew (mng_kl)</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>popie (popie)</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mic Tan (mattina)</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>AL (oceanluv)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Koh Cheng Huat</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jeanette (jeanettethequeen)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>veryfatmum (veryfatmum)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lemon (lemon1000)</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Tracey Lim</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dosb (dosb)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lampchopz (lampchopz)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>wendy lim (limwendy)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>Lukas</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anise Tan (anise)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Ho Hon Kwok</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ivy tan (vivikool)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shauna Low (jellybeanie07)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dap (novmtm)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling (linglicious)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nagsterak (nagsterak)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>periwinkle (bridetobe2005)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pok beng fang (skynfang)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shill (shill09)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>amylim (amylim)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Ling</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jing Hui (zombiemum)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>subsidized</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lemon Tee (lemontee)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mum2604 (mum2604)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Han HC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>poney (poney)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sherine Chua (piyo21)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>wenx543 (wenx543)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>casand (casand)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>fatmamalove (fatmamalove)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jas (thunderbunny)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyce (cmyk)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sleng (sleng)</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tanly (tanly)</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carol Ong Poh Hoon (carolorac)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley chu (sourduck)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alicia_Koh (alicia_koh)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bearycue (bearycue)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sunny (09mumtobe)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirlin (shirlin_h)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Woo</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline (angeline12)</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Winnie The Pooh (icybluegal08)</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Koh Cheng Huat</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklesmurf (twinklesmurf)</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ching (zeusching)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Han How Chan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elaine (yoggie)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rach (apr05mummy)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Saphira (saphira)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Loo</TD><TD>Taman Desa MC</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LilyBliss (lilybliss)</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eunice Lim (elcy_05)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Geraldine Cheong (gera0504)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jolene (jolene428)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr W K Tan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little Mouse (little_mouse)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rachelle Ling (rachelleling)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>--jomum-- (jomum)</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>min (moonlightmist)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ohstrawberry (ohstrawberry)</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tachin (tachin)</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ardenz (ardenz)</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haitong (haitong)</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>skinneybeenie (skinneybeenie)</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mitsy (mitsy)</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bluerain2410 (bluerain2410) </TD><TD>2-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>leticia's mummy (leticia)</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chantal goh (marvistal)</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xmasbaby09 (xmasbaby09)</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>--- (cljl)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elise (cheezpastie)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jellybeanie (jellybeanie)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joy09 (joy09)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>subsidized</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>judy (mifmif)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lucky3 (lucky3)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>surelylook (surelylook09)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>WT (lourve)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi all, congrats to momo mummy. Wow! She over take me liao. Hee... Hee...

Jing Hui &amp; Bearycue, me still here waiting. Went for check up yesterday, gynea mentioned that I should pop these few days. Cervix already soften but he never tell me if I've dilate or not. But if buy Friday I still no news, he ask me to check into MAH to induce me.

Sporty, I am getting closer to fufil my wish on 20th Nov leh.

happy birthday jeelomeelo and congrats to momo mummy.

didn't know that brocolli is gassy too.

anyone applied for OCBC CDA account? is it useful to have OCBC CDA extra? or should i just opt for the normal OCBC CDA?

my bb's been crying this whole morning. luckily got nanny around to identify the cause. bb's tummy bloated with wind

tanly,

Hehe, so we shall pop around the same time!
happy.gif
Or maybe u'll suddenly pop tonight or tmr? :p Will have my checkup on thurs, so maybe will induce on that day itself, the next day or the next next day which is my dateline.

Let's 'jia you'!...

my CL applied the ru yi oil on her stomach and back. took a while for her to calm down. nanny spent about half an hour or more carrying and soothing her while i can only stand one side dunno what to do.

ashley, if ur bb's ok with ur bm then ok la...brocoli very rich in vitamins...

tanly, momo mummy went for elective c sec mah...thas why she took over u le...think u and bearycue only one left from the hi-tea gang tha day...heheh... ya lor, u may pop on 20 nov leh...so good!!

dingdong, i juz go for the normal ocbc cda a/c...never had the extra...extra will be good if u wanna save a fixed amt every mth into tha a/c... if ur bb's bloated, massage her tummy with ru yi oil...then she will fart out the wind...

Back