(2009/10) October 2009 MTBs

mrs neo : my baby oso no smile all the time. sneaky sneaky smile especially after feed have la. its normal. baby still young :D will smile lots for u when ur babe grow up a bit more :D

Hello everyone! I've been MIA for a few days...so congrats to all the mummies who have popped!!!
happy.gif
Too many posts to go thru one by one.

I'm still anxiously waiting for some contraction action...hehe. Had my last gynae check on fri and she is now 2.3kg (put on another 200g) and I lost 500g....interesting
happy.gif

mother of bed

wah!!! until age of 16?!?! miemie told me abt this and i ask my hb to do it..

basically just talk to the chuang mu lor.. tell her this is ur baby and must take gd care of it..
coz during the first night, charlotte keep waking up and refuse to sleep.. but when she sleep on my bed, she ok liao..

envelope> what is the postnatal care set abt
?

PY>> if the procedure is tat simple, i dun mind.. apparently, i heard must put chicken, food. and put oil lamps on the bed.. and do it every 1st and 15th of the mth till bb is 16 yrs old..

I also heard my hubby told me his ma said need to buy chicken etc.. i think hers is the more complicated procedure which envelope had said.

baby smile
haha my baby also keep smiling.. just now she stop suckling my breast and smile to herself haha.

maybe i laugh too much during pregnancy wahaha!!

PY >> glad you found relief in rokiah
happy.gif
as for the CL, you can book her thru' Bliss Confinement. you can't get her direct. She's been with them for more than 4 years. Her name is Yu Hua and I have her to thank for my sanity..even then, I still found it tough but she's really superb. I booked her in March..so that's quite advanced if you need to get her..all the best with yr bfg efforts! you'll get there!

feeding >> i think i subscribe to the "baby knows best", "feed on demand" route. found that audrey was taking alot of feeds today - 2hrly that lasts an hr..seems like she's more interested in feeding than sleeping. i am having a headache keeping up. out of curiousity, i pumped out one full session (she empties both breasts), and collected abt 130ml, she finished 110ml no prbs. is this the growth spurt in the 3rd week? she's just reached the 2nd week mark. nappies wise all is OK - nothing extraordinary, jaundice is abating i hope (based on physical observation). still chao tar... :p

jRRt >> congrats lady! now your MS woes are OVER...how do you feel abt that? pls post pics here to lighten up our lives
happy.gif

tien: maybe you can try walking? i dunno if it works, but i walk quite a fair bit (~1 hour every night with hubby), and i dilated to 2 cm 2 weeks before EDD. Some folks say the gravity work will help

This is what i gather from reading breastfeeding websites. Once babies are bottle fed, it is more difficult to get them to latch on long time for direct feed. But it is not say impossible.For bottle feed, the milk flows much faster whereas the baby has to work much harder when they go direct. Initially, i started on the bottle and my baby went on a nursing strike the whole day. He simply just forgot how to suckle and rejected my breast. After that before every feeding (not when he is bawling), i will take my nipples and let him play at the mouth, and eventually he started sucking again. The few initial attempts were unsuccessful, and i followed by the bottle. But after a few times, let accepted my breasts again and i stop the bottle completely. When they reject, cannot force, otherwise they'll regard direct feed as torture session. Dun give up if latching seems difficult, you need to firmly believe that it will work out.

jrrt: Congrats! *Hugs* and rest well

Managed to increase my number of feedings from 5 times to 7 times today. CL didn't protest too much, so i'm pretty happy :D

Baby poo: Mine like to poo after we change the diapers. Kaoz... Nowadays, if i hear the splat, i just hang on another 5 mins before changing the diaper. And my mum told me to go "Shhhh... shhh" or whistle (I can't whistle for nuts), after i loosen the diaper so that he can clear all his pee before i put on a new one.

Hippo: hehe, me also blur which day it is liao.. Today CL ask me baby how old liao... i blur for a moment

Tien>> Yeah, going in at 0cm dilatation. I think shd be ok because my previous 2 were also like that. Both induction were successful so I hope this one will be too!! Dont worry too much, jia you too!!

Congrats to all mummies that have pop out. Just would like to share my BF experience. Bad engorggement after my delivery until feel like taking medicine to giveup BF. Till read abt Mdm Rokiah service frm march mummies and really thanks to her so much that till now I'm still breastfeed my bb successfully. She really encourage BF and lots of tips she shares abt bb. Very experience and her sessions in not painful as the way nurses in tmc did when I'm still at the hospital. Till now I still email my quires if I have problem on BF matters.

re: yellow, sticky (?) discharge from the eyes

that is an inflamation of the tear ducts of the infant. Because their tear ducts are so tiny when born, it gets 'jammed up' and inflamed easily. Teng got them last time and i can't really remember if i need to apply anything to them. But it can be removed by using a sterile cotton wool and using clean boiled water to gently wiped it away. it went away. but can't remember if i had to see a PD for it.
if any mums are due for a PD visit, maybe can ask about this?

Congrat JRRT.. u jumped queue leh..
happy.gif

hello hello. few days didn't come in here and so many posts and exciting news as usual >_<

congrats to PY, jRRt and a few more mommies who just popped!

i have been super busy since my mom went home over the weekend for a break. bb james has a lot of wind since sat morning and i have been giving him colic drops - wah liew, he sure farted a lot boy! :p

Re: feeding
my boy drinks about 90ml every 2 to 3 hours. sometimes he wants more especially after a big poop - i will then top up another 30ml or give him some water.

Re: CL
i have heard so many horrible experiences abt CL these days. aiyoh, pay them so much and still have to put up with their craps!

Re: baby smile
my bb does sneaky smile while he sleeps. haha. very cute! he seldom smile while he is awake tho :p

Btw, i m starting my jamu massage today! i can't wait!

PY, the postnatal set is a MLM's product consists of 10 items, ie: herbal tea, capsules, herbal to clean vaginal, herbal for bath, herbal for warming, calming &amp; firming, massage oil + baby oil. Read some reviews on the products &amp; tot no harm to gv it a try. Good or not, I can only tell after I've used
happy.gif

morng

this is pingwen(lin) here. havent log in for ages,,,, bt this is my hubby ac as i have problem with mine.

1stly,cobgrats to all mums who have pop n wish them n bb best health..

2ndly, for mummys who havent pop, take this chance to rest as taking care of bb is realli sooooo tiring..

i have oso deliver via c-section on thus n was discharge ytd already... little monster making me very tiring...zzz... but all worth it
happy.gif

CL:
any1 has part time CL to introduce to work in jur west area daily from 12-5pm daily till 13nov? if yes, pls introduce me, can? can via email at:[email protected] or call me at 9239-7550

shifu calculating bb name:
i would like to just inform some mummy who havent pop b4 hand of this shifu. i didnt wan a shifu to calculate bb name in the 1st place, bt due to sis nagging, decided to take it..

this shifu, was so slowww in doing it, that till today the 4th day, havent gif us the dialect name, bt $$ collected on 2nd day le.

my hubby today has to take off to go back to mount A to settle bb birth cert &amp; the money given by govt, all due to name not gotton on time. so if any1 of u intending to get shifu calculation, may consider doing it b4 hand, as they reali may take a few days, time &amp; money &amp; effort waste
sad.gif
all not worth it.

btw, i can onli say tis shifu is located at east, near mrt stnt starting with 'L'. those who wish to noe more can PM or sms me.

congrats ling.

updating the table..
so far..

<table border=1><tr><td>NICK</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Scheduled Induction / C-sect</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>Weight (kg)</TD><TD>Length (cm)</TD><TD>Method of Delivery</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>GYNAE </TD></TR><TR><TD>shugar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>2.1</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>C-sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Samuel</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>ong1312</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Keith Tok Yu Zhe</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Han HC </TD></TR><TR><TD>celline (celline)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>2.17</TD><TD></TD><TD>Emer C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rooster &amp; Moo (precious_moment16)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>2.2</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD>2.95</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Nathan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>mata (n_limm)</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>2.96</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Breana</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elly Ong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>2.37</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Yu Ning</TD><TD>Overseas (UK)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Lundquisto</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>4.165</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>James</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>DR WH Kee </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joanne (jojolpp)</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>vinbaby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>3.5</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Riona</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Umesh Doshi </TD></TR><TR><TD>vodkarib (vodkarib)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>funzee</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>3.01</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Amelie (Ah-may-lee)</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby_glendon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>3.205</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Alston Gan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Catherine Tan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Kaelyn Seow Kai Lin</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Roxie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>03/10/2009 (Induce)</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>3.51</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Titus Lee Kai Jie</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>MieMie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>3.005</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Ho Kai Qi Isabelle 恺琦</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi </TD></TR><TR><TD>sportyangel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Josh Nahua Lee</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr.Selena </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Neo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2-Oct</TD><TD>3.53</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Soh (daysleeper)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD>03/10/2009 (C-Sect)</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>3.02</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Avan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diana / nomsnosm (ayoon)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>3.17</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Asher Rhys</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr ML Yeap </TD></TR><TR><TD>dreamygal</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>2.75</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>xoxolight</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4-Oct</TD><TD>2.95</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Audrey Tan Yen Jean</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>sunnyling (sunnyling)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>3.07</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD></TR><TR><TD>chynle seah (chynle)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>2.44</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Caelyn</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Stephen Chew </TD></TR><TR><TD>pigsy_sg</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>siangjiao</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>2.848</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Andre</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr JJ Chee </TD></TR><TR><TD>skaterzboo</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>2.89</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Mir Adheen</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan </TD></TR><TR><TD>IceBlue (Daddy)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lim (linping)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>3.45</TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sotong_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>7-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Reagan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr K C Ching </TD></TR><TR><TD>ddnikz (ddnikz)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>08/10/2009 (C-Sect)</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>2.94</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Jolie</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Choo WanLeng </TD></TR><TR><TD>glass</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>3.7</TD><TD>53</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Elgin</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>famela</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Ana Sofia</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>aria jo (ariajo)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>3.375</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Naia</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Watt </TD></TR><TR><TD>clumsybabe</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>08/10/2009 (Induce)</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Megan Teo</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E. Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>lydiagal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>3.265</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>fifidoog</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>10/10 (C-sect)</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>3.54</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>C-Sect w GA</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Isabel Lee Min</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jazol (tryphena)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Jovann / Jia Xun 家迅</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr CK Khoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>ipheh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>2.92</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Lovelle Pheh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>ting (oricule)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>2.975</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Cen Kay Den</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweetzinc</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Charlotte Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>happyface</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>20/09/2009 (Induce)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>hui min (lynd3ralla)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>29/09/2009 (Induce)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>ginger</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>C-Sect (12/10)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carlyn</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>prinzess55</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby_lynn</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moobb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>shell (shell)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lildaisy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr A. L. Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ee Ling (lingee10)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jamie (jpnnn)</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>glad</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bubble_min</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E.Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>hydrogen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>cream_magnolia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin </TD></TR><TR><TD>ting_24</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr. Kang Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>mylvera</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wang Meiting (desmt)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Fong </TD></TR><TR><TD>yeet7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Ng Yuxi</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>_piggy_</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>cjdg</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>feifei (megirl)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbseed (bbseed)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>annette (nlimm)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>3.3</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>Elective C-Section</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Matthias Kiement Liew</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Choo WanLeng </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angie (planners)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Paige Anne Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr SB Soon </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chiapatty</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liew </TD></TR><TR><TD>lingxin5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr W H Kee </TD></TR><TR><TD>mymelody</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Loke (aloevera08)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Angel Tay Yi Han 懿涵</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. L S Lien </TD></TR><TR><TD>limmil (limmil)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>elise44</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>blurmummy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>HoneyLemon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Loh SF </TD></TR><TR><TD>envelope (envelope)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Astro</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Rayan (Ray-yearn) 江宇和</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo (what_if)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>jRt (crystallized)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>2.6</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Y Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>lin (pingwen1703)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>c-section</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Koh C H </TD></TR><TR><TD>BB (imac)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee Sok Ling </TD></TR><TR><TD>bluesea2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>30-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Lim YW </TD></TR><TR><TD>IloveMaxMax (ilovemaxmax)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>3.475</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>keropi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cynthia Lau (blessedcyn)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Koh </TD></TR><TR><TD>javierlynnnn</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="119911">Boy &amp; Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>poky</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>pupsandcups</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HY Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>ww (jot)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Koh C H </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

think some of the details missing for quite a few mummies. pls look thru for ur nick and let me know?

had a false alarm yesterday.. now body quite sore.. had contractions. (started at 11pm plus last night) sometimes 1-2 minutes apart..sometimes 5 - 10 minutes apart.. forgot about the intensity .. never time also. miser kept asking me 'are u having contractions?'.. i can only answer.'i dunno. with teng i never had one lah'.. *irritated*.. he went and googled lor. i told him monitored till 1230am lah.. slowly all the contractions faded away.. so took off my maternity clothes and went to bed till this morning.. had two episodes of diarrhoea in the process.. aiya. how dumb .. now feeling crappy mood over this. imagine if i had not waited till 1230. i would be making a wasted trip to TMC..
argh..

ladies who birth process started with contractions. how long did u monitor the contractions before u eventually decide to go to the hospital?

Hi ladies, was skimming through some of the older posts and saw that some of you can pump out quite a lot! My bb is 3 weeks only now but then when I pump, very little comes out. My best achievement is 75 ml combined from both sides after 30 mins. Usually only a few drops or maybe 20ml. There have been times when my bb cry non-stop and I have to latch her for almost 2 hours (on off). I think I am really not producing enough. Going to see Mrs Wong tomorrow and ask her for advice. And so far I've been doing total bfg. Hopefully I have not deprived her of milk. I give her 90ml EBM at 10.30pm and she can sleep for 4 hours, so I am surprised that some of the younger babies can take in so much more milk!

Frankly, I've hit the stage where I think I have to supplement already. It's just too draining. I feel giddy (since 2nd week) and there was one night I didn't dare to hold her because I didn't feel steady. Very sad. Also I feel scared when she cries for milk because I feel I don't have enough to feed her. Anyway, talking about not crying, I've cried everyday since I delivered. So if anything, I should be the first to go blind.
sad.gif

hi astro,

could you help me update this info into the table?

baby's weight: 3.525 kg
length: 49 cm
method of delivery: natural w/o epi

thanks!

congratulations to all the new mothers who have just given birth!

ladies, hang in there ok? it'll get easier soon... take it easy and rest more.

happy.gif

laterz all. me going to catch a nap now while baby is asleep
happy.gif

re: yellow eye discharge

i just brought bb to PD and he says there are 2 possible reasons. the 1st one is mentioned by astro where it is caused by blocked tear ducts. 2nd reason could be eye infection. he prescribed eye drops (just apply 1 drop for 3 times a day). cleaning wise, just the cotton with boiled water will do.

astro, can help me update my info too? many thanks!
ADD: 12 Oct
baby's weight: 3.49kg
length: 51 cm
method of delivery: c-section w epi

Astro, can help me to update my info into the table? ThaNKS

ADD:15 Oct
Baby weight:2.995kg
Length:51cm
Method of delivery: c-section w epi

Hi all I'm gg to mt a as charlotte needs to do a ct scan. There's a small skin pop up in between her brows when she cries. Pd recommend us to do a scan.. I hope it's just a excess skin and nth too serious
sad.gif

so tdy we went out twice. Morning my gynae and pd appt. Her jaundice is nt serious hence no need photo therapy
happy.gif
now on the way to mt a. Pls keep Charlotte in your prayers thx mummies!!

Hi all
IM HOMEEEEEEE FINALLY
happy.gif

Still walking like a hatchback woman coz of the wound,hope go off soon.1st nite home is hell nite wo,dun know y i trembled when not cold n cried for no reason at nite, thinkim having postnatal blue
sad.gif

PY: u solved ur bb latching prob?tts gd
happy.gif

jRRT: congratz
happy.gif

ginger: is teh yellow eye discharge like those we adults have when we r heaty n having fever type at the edge of the eyes?

Blurmummy: we gave birth at same hospital same day.What time is ur c-s?which rm u stayed in? haha our bb been staying in the same nursery too:p
we shd have visited each other then:p

Astro/loke: any news of dilation n earlier delivery fro ur bb?tien gave birth aldy rite

Re:Amt bb feed on
how u all actually know how much bb feed on? So far i just feed him till 1 after another till both breast soften wo then put him to zz But realli no idea how much he feeds on
sad.gif

Last nite is my 1st nite home, he woke up n cried for milk like evrey 2 hrs my god,im so tired,does all ur bb feed every 2 hrly?

Re: massage for C-S mummies
When do u get the ML to do the massaging after delivery? My gynae said the inner wound will only recover fully in 3mths time wo

annette: ya lo but i never saw ur reply if not i can go visit u i just came hm yesterday noon. Me actually can give birth naturally but my cervix cannot open and i was having contraction for 24 hrs lo from 14oct 2.30pm till 15 oct 3pm i only dilate 4cm.. faintz, my gynae see me so suffer ask me wan to do caesarean more faster. My hubby dun wan to suffer so we decide on c-section more faster with half body epi. So i went for my c-section abt 4.15pm. I was staying in ward 360A.

Ya have somehow I guess.. But I tried to latch her ytd night but she suckle for abt 15mins then she fell asleep.. Then I put her back to the cot.. Abt another 45 mins she wake up again.. And I latch again.. and she sleep again after 20 mins ...Is this wat u all do also?

Wah v tiring leh.. I dunno what's a better situation for this
sad.gif
maybe i should bottle feed her with fm during the night and latch her in the day? Any better suggestions in wat I can do? And my supply is not alot too.. 6 hrs intervals can pump abt 100ml (both sides)

Re: amt to feed

I've ask the pd and he told me is 150ml per kg per day I'll follow his guideline. So Charlotte is 3.4kg now.. Per feed should be ard 70ml. Which is what she is taking now
happy.gif

annette: i haven had those yellow tear discharge b4 so not sure wat u mean. but the discharge is thicker, stickier n will turn slightly brown when dried.

PY: we had terrible nights too when bb cries after short intervals. tried all ways to soothe him n finally realised maybe he is just hungry. fed him FM to sustain the 3 hr interval... duno issit also bcoz my bb tend to pee/poo more at nights so tend to be hungrier faster. but if FM is the way to go for night feeds, then so be it coz it pains us to see him cry so hard.

At least yours is keep on crying.. Mine is fell asleep and wake up within the next 1 hr I think I really gg to become panda Liao ...sigh
sad.gif

astro : :p would u mind helping me update the table?

Nick : lydiagal
Scheduled Induction / C-sec : 10-Oct(Induce)
Length (cm): 51
Baby Name : Elias

hi astro

thanks for updating the table
happy.gif

mine bb is born on 15th oct, nt 19th oct...
happy.gif

2.79kg and 50cm, name is liu kangjin

c-section with ga
happy.gif

xie xie ni

Happy hippo:
Hopefully I'll be able to dilate and can have an easy delivery
happy.gif

Baby's now engaged but facing right side and if she turns and faces my back then shd have a shorter labour (according to my gynae)
EDD is 02Nov but I'm hoping and praying she'll arrive this week...getting anxious and impatient to meet her...
happy.gif

PY: trust me... u wont want to attend to a cranky crying baby in the wee hours! did u check wif ur PD why charlotte so lethargic in the night?

hey py: will keep bb charlotte in our daily prayer. don't worry hor. she will be in good care at the hospital.

my bb always cry or whine when we change his diaper - hb said bb probably does not like the feeling of being expose wor. Everytime I change his diaper, I have to get everything ready on the bed first then quickly go through the diaper changing drill. yesterday, my hb joked that we like changing the tires for F1! hahaha

Harlow mummies!!

Just pop by to say hi! Astro thanks for doing the update! Laptop still at mum's. Will get it tonight n do updates.

tien,
u pop tom right? still got time to do table updates meh??? go and BD lah!!! :p all the best and update us hor!

angie,
oh, still awhile more to go eh? dun be anxious let us bb grow bigger first. eh my little sumo very easy to handle cos bigger mah... hehehe... i ah Q a bit lah... :p

mrs L,
ur hb is spot on. i also feel like pit crew everyime we change her. but we get better at it everyday dun we? so its been very encouraging... hehe...
happy.gif

ginger,
my girl also got the eye discharge and PD checked and said it's not eye infection. just used cool boiled water and cotton ball to clean will do.

annette,
you're doing the correct thing
happy.gif
bb at early stage feed every 2 hourly. moreover if she's on TBF, milk is easily digested and hence get hungry faster. as long as you ensure both of your breast is soft and she has the contented look, she's doing well
happy.gif
keep it up!

ginger,
you may do what you mentioned but try not to drag your intervals too long as in never latch or pump in the 6 hours. try to keep to 3 hourly. if not, your milk supply will not increase to match your bb appetite.

Astro, here is my bb info.
ADD:03 Oct
Baby weight:3.02kg
Length:48cm
Method of delivery: c-section w epi

Annette, i just did my massage this morning. For those mummy that went through c sec.. Massage lady will ask us to wait till 2 weeks.

Re: milk supply
I also encounter the same problem as most mummy here. When i latch my bb then pump out, i realise my supply is not alot.. like only 20ml (both breast).But if i dun latch then pump, i will get more. I will have more supply if i dun pump for more than 5hrs.

ok, will do all updates at one go later tonight.

Tien : let me update all la. You rest well. Your big day tomolo right? I seeing my gynae tomolo too. I shall complain abt my false alarm. Duh.

btw, just to share news about diaper promotions at suntec carrefour: fitti @ $11 plus (usual $14.80) and pampers @ $16.90 (usual $27 at cold storage). I saw some parents bought mamypoko brand which i guess it is on sales too. I bought a few packs of our favourite pampers diapers - the offer price is too good to miss!

Bluesea: Oooh all the best! Going to see you baby soon!

MrsL: Hahhahaa, that's exactly how we feel too when changing diapers. So now I know we're not alone. Hahaha., thought only Samuel gets cranky during diaper changes. It makes the whole process to stressful!! (for him and us!)

PY: Dun worry! Charlotte will be fine!

I'm super tired today as its a first day of the week since we moved back to our own place with BB after 1 month of confinement at my mom's place. Geez, so hard to find some time to sit down and log in here. There's always something that got to be done... Wash bottles/pump, feed BB (and burping which takes up so much time), then gotta express milk and still have meals to prepare... eeks!! My day like just fly by and now its evening liao and I can't find the time to get a rest... gotta go express again soon! :S

Back