(2009/10) October 2009 MTBs

elly, i'm using freestyle as well, and i think the fit of the shield thingy is quite impt. if i doesnt fit to form a vacuum, i cant feel the suction as well.
another experience i had was dat all the parts had to be very dry. if not, somehow i cant feel the suction as well...

Updates frm birth room ha 4cm dilated liao!! Just had epi I can relax now.. Just now v seh on laughing gas quite shiok actually haha. Doc says tonight can pop liao.

glass,
Great to hear that your milk is in. Every mommies will have milk just tat some got it earlier while some slightly longer. Mine milk for #1 was in on 3rd day while still in hospital and for #2, it came in quite late at 5th day.

annette,
I am using ameda dual electric too. i find it quite gd. If u intend to bf for long, then u could invest in a much better pump such as medela PIS. I need to be back work after 3mth+ therefore did not want to spend too much on pumps.

Tien,
maybe u shld find out fm PY what did she do to have dilation and prolly it might works on u too! Skali she heed the gynae advise to BD tat's y . haha...

cjdg,
congrats.

PY,
finally u r popping soon! Heard tat once epi administered, the dilation process will speed up cos u r nt so stress liao. wonder if it's true
happy.gif
U muz be so excited as our bundle of joy is arriving soon!

Ha I'm on drip too.. Hopefully the whole process can over asap!lol I can't wait to see her haha but then I'll definately have missing bb syndrome lol

PY,
must be due to BD lah. Tat's y. so no need to do other exercise liao for the rest. BD during last few wks seems to be able to speed up the dilation process. I read fm other thread other mommies oso BD and then their waterbag burst.

PY,
ppl who have missing bb syndrome are likely to have #2 or more. I nv had tat feeling and tat's y it took me 5 yrs to decide for #2 .

ok, taking a rest now. congrats to u in advance!

PY, amazing! u're in labour and you still can log in here!! i rem i cldnt do anything last week when in labour! even when my hubby asks mi questions, i can oni nod/shake my head i think!

Aiya cannot feel the pain now .. I was dying just now. Kicking the blanket and grabbing the pillow while on the laughing gas lol but the gas quite good leh.. Just now who came in, ask me wat I also dun remember lol!!

Hello all, haven't pop in for sometime since Baby Andre's arrival.

It's day 6 already and my nippples are so sore and have a bit bleeding. My episo wound is still hurting. Up there pain, down there pain, its been really depressing. For those who did natural, please take care of your wound. Don't be like me, walked around vigourously for the 1st few days and now, the stitch is hurting like crazy. I'm still sitting on float.

Really regretted not getting a confinement lady. My mum is doing for me now, but her active social life still continues. End up most of the time, i need to get the things i need myself. Forcing me to eat at her timings, though its time to feed the baby. Worse still, i got 5 nieces and nephews at my mum's place, and no one cares when they come in to disturb and play. She'll insist to wake and bathe the baby even though he is sound asleep after a long night. Already quarelled with her a few times. Now a bit on cold war and not talking. If i get confinement lady, at least i can still say no. But my mum, still need to see her face colour when she tries to impose her views. sigh

luckily, i have my hubby ard. i never expect the tremendous help n support he provide, usual day, he is very nua, but this time he really rise to the occasion baby and all. i told him, he better not fall sick or break down, otherwise i definitely cannot take it. told him, no need LV or Chanel, just be there is the best i can ask for. considering next week when he returns back to work, i'll move home and get a confinement lady for 2 weeks.

i think i a bit depression now. Hopefully things will be better.Baby's jaundice is high today, dr say if tomoro still high, then need to be hospitalised.

sorry to be bombing wif my sob stories. but i'll feel better after i rant it all out.

PY: you're in labor now. Jia you! Save the energy to push later. After 4 cm, its very fast liao, more so if you are relax with the epi. Soon you'll see your angel

wow... Congrats to all mum who hav jus popped!

Currently stil doin confinement, eat rice everyday... So bore n mak me no wei4 kou3. Anyone knw can eat mcdonald during confinement? Feel lik asking hb to buy bck fries n eat secretly hahaha. Can bo?

hi siangjiao,

Poor u... I can understand ur situation! My 1st delievery confinement oso done by my mum... I experience tat b4. She jus cook, bath my bb. The rest i bao gao liao. It is really v tired, n0t en0ugh slp, bckache cos banding wraist while changing diaper, smem0re breastfeed every 2hr, havent manage to fall aslp, bb wak up crying 4 milk liao.. I remember i lose 7kg in a week tat time, i was lik zombie lik tat, depressed, n a bit blur blur lik tat when ppl talk to me. Walking here n there, doing thing mysef, mak the wound infected oso, i spend 1mth den heal aft hb go buy solution 2 apply the wound. Our body realli n0t same aft giving birth, we r so weak... So tis time, i learnt my lesson, i tel my hb muz sav $ hire cl, n aft birth i straight ask hb go buy the solution to apply to prevent infected. Nw it been a week plus liao, my switches hav heal. I reccomend u tis solution to apply to ur wound, it wil numb ur pain n heal faster. It is col PROCANOL LOTION (PROCAINE SPIRIT), go polyclinic buy when u bring ur bb 4 check up! Nxt time remember to hire Cl, it realli a different. Everything cl wil tak care, u jus hav 2 lie dwn, slp all u can.

Wah,PY.. U r powerful leh. In labour liao still can post here. I wish I can be as relax as u when I m in labour. Tonite can see your bb liao. Must be looking forward to it rite? All the best & take care.

Joanne, if it's only fries then shld not be a problem. After all, you are still taking the confinement food rite?

hi shugar,

So hw ur full mth celebration? Over oreadi? Or on sat? I starting to plan mine le, so headache counting the no. Of guest n cake. I planing to giv away cake fr ecreative to each families, onli $5.50.

hi envelop,

I wil ask my hb buy fries 4 me later... Hahahaha...

Everyday eat confinement food is so bore althought my cl cook diff style, eat rice n soup everyday, until i scare... Im eating lesses n lesses each day.

Joanne: Hmm have not planned anything coz Sat will be busy moving back from my mom's place to our own place. Prob won't have anything big... maybe just small family gathering or something.

alamak, pple planning full mth liao and i yet to pop! What is this? :p nvm i will have joke, jrrt and who else ? For company. Alamak, yu he might be youngest in this thread! Total reversal when his bro is big bro big in jan! Ha!

Shugar : argh, don't make me jealous about ending confinement this sat!

Mascot : don't pent it up else no gd. Later i go read your story.

we need to have another table.. the late babies.. haha.. astro. i'm in also.. was also thinking that shugar finish her confinement i think i still havent pop yet.. what is this! haha.. can u believe it? my LMP was in DECEMBER 2008!!!

Joanne, can understand ur feeling. Get your CL to cook somethg else other than rice & soup. Fried noodles, desserts, porridge etc. so long as the ingredients used are suitable for confinement. My CL is now busy reading the recipe I bought for her.. hope she will come out with somethg nice for me otherwise I wl sure get into postnatal blues... haha...

Hi all,

I've popped on 10 Oct!
happy.gif

Here's birth details:
EDD: 28 Oct
ADD: 10 Oct
Natural asst delivery with epidural
Weight: 2.92kg
Length: 48cm

Baby's name: Lovelle Pheh

Here's the birth story:
9 Oct
5.00pm - Already 1.5cm dilated. Induced at ACJ clinic, Gynae inserted 1 tablet to induce me and was monitored on CTG for contractions. Zero contractions.

5.30pm - Advised to go home and wait for contractions and was told that contractions usually start between half hour to 6 hours after induction. If no contractions, i can admit at 11pm for monitoring.

11.00pm - Admission at TMC, sent to observation ward, cleared bowels and waited for contractions.

11.15pm - Contractions started. Bearable.

10 Oct:
12.15am - Contractions got more intensed at 5 mins interval. Gynae came and broke the waterbag, 2.5cm dilated. Estimated 1cm dilation per hour, and should be fully dilated in another 7 to 8 hours time.

3.15am - Contractions were really painful and opted for epi and was sent to delivery ward.

3.30am - Epi administered and took effect at about 4am.

Managed to catch about 2 hours sleep.
6.00am - Awake and felt contractions (bearable as i was on epi).

9.00am - Gynae came and checked. Fully dilated.

9.11am - Pushing begins.

10.11am - Baby arrived with assisted delivery as baby did not turn to face down and vacuum was needed to help turn baby's head downwards. Baby's cord was still around her neck when she was born.

(Oops! We were late by a minute, otherwise, she would have been born at 10.10am)

Cheers!
happy.gif

Thanks Joanne. It's exactly how you describe.My mum only cook and bathe the baby. Luckliy the rest my husband bao. So far, i haven't even change a diaper or bathe the baby yet. I want to hands on, but he insist healing the wound should be my 1st priority now. I will definitely get the solution when i go to the polyclinic tomorrow. All i hear from my mum is why i pick this gynae, stitch work so lousy. Actually, i think my gynae is very good and pro liao. Cos when i take mirror, besides looking swollen, else looks like nothing happened. My hubby took 2 weeks leave, next week when he returns, i think i will fall into servere depression.

wah liew.. i am ordering confinement food from natal essentials.. then i sent promptly wor.. on 26 sept.. one mth before my edd so that i can enjoy the early bird discount lor.. together with the cheque..
end up till now no confirmation letter from them.. weird. i called up to check. ok. they said they never recived.. could be lost in the mail. ok fair enough.. (then got to ask miser to see if anyone has cash that cheque. wah liew)..
then they told me to email to them the order form.. i cld TT over the amount to their boss.. sounds ideal? but wah liew.. the lady said.. they ill refer to the order form and have the boss sms me his account number. instead of giving me his account number traight.. wah. i ery eng to sit around to wait for inefficiency? how come make till so complicated? things can be more traight forward right?

then ask me sent email. i sent.. but i know they have not checked my order. (and hence i doubt i will recive any sms from their boss).. how i konw? coz i set a read receipt request from them.. either they have not read.. or they dun want to let me know they have read my email?
aiyoh. i got SO MUCH time to wait for such inefficiency. this i cannot stand.. haiz..

Siangjiao: i think ur mother.. coz she has so many grandchildren liao .. take it easy liao with regards to ur kid's arrival and ur confinement .. hmmm.. u need to go down and buy for urself things?..

Loke: yalor.. table for the ultra late pple.. :S

envelope: ops.. we made a pact to give birth together huh? ..okok.. onz :p

Congrats ipheh! wow.. lovelle is a nice name! *chope lovelle again* :p

PY no post liao. she too busy to post! kekekeke.. :p

glass >> hang in there..milk will be very abundant soon! if there's something i don't like to hear, i just go along and yah yah yah, then do what i like. only thing is when i find it interferes with bb's schedule, then i will put my foot down. two days ago, had alot of visitors at home. till today, i find bb very hard to settle and her schedule's completely whacked cos she did not sleep at all in the afternoon with everyone trying to play/talk to her. sigh. so today, i told my mum..either you come in the morning right aft bath time 8am or before her evening bath, 5pm. all visitors the same. cannot stay for more than 30mins. i know it makes me look very bossy and completely no EQ but i think routine and schedule is now the most impt thing after breastfeeding. sigh again.

astro >> now i know what you mean when you wanted to follow to a T...those schedule/routine thingy. good tip to gulp those texts before bb came. only prb is, my memory is short...and while i love to go with the flow..her crankiness is making me re-evaluate that approach.

tien >> those pelvic floor exercises..i really wonder how anyone can do so many in one day. i cut the lazy one..at most 10 squeezes...anymore than i think it's gonna set me off...today, my really tired hb just stared at the wailing bb from his sleep...didn't even pick her up when she bawled her lungs out. somehow i sensed some disappointment in him...so am feeling a quite blue at the moment.

jRRt >> clear film i think will make you itch if you use it. the herbs used for this slimming tummy thing are all the spicy type...makes you perspire alot..my ML uses soft toilet paper..so perspiration can be absorbed...hence, i can keep it on longer. my epi wound is bad. today i saw my gynae..asked her, how many stitches, why it is so painful etc..apparently i have a layered tear in addition to her butchering. so two layers of stitches...it still hurts a little bit when i'm chor lorh.

ddnikz >> don't feel upset with sister kang...and i suppose. just make an appointment and go and see her. maybe she's having a bad day? monday blues..? trust me, she's really good. don't be put off by her tone...and don't suffer anymore with the latch and feeding. it really can be overcome..initially, our milk won't be satisfying. hence, u really gotta give more feeds. keep pumping out after that feed even when there's nothing to get stimulation. sometimes you get extra milk which you can store away immediately in the fridge (good for 2 days), warm up and spoon feed to your bb when you need a breather (get someone to do this for you).

shugar >> am waiting for my milk to change from the watery type to the fatty type..hind milk? now just gotta tolerate the more frequent feedings...hopeful to get her to feel more satisfied, makansutra 5 chopsticks, soon? i've also tried to swaddle her super tight....velcro please!

loke >> after delivering..your entire life as you knew it will be over. i've never felt so abused (epi wound), pained, sleep deprived and clueless..

ipheh >> congrats!!!

ipheh: congrats! astro is right.. lovelle is a beautiful name!

astro: u chope all the girls.. later my angel fly away from you!! haha...

py's probably screaming now? or PUSHING!

Hi Mummies, sorry to interrupt. I have abt 5 glass bottles to give away in exchange for 1pkt Pigeon/JJ travel wet wipes. Bottles are 90ml, I cannot use them anymore as my girl is now 4mths and feeding 120ml of breastmilk per feed, so these glass bottles are perfect for 0-3mths whether you are using breastmilk or formula milk. plus no need to worry abt being BPA free!

Also have many disposable silicon teats given by hospital still in sterilised pkging, exchange 5 for 1pkt Pigeon/JJ travel wet wipes. can be reused.

Collect in punggol.

loke: i will pull her down! :p
hahah. ya.. PY is too busy to post coz she needs to push.. heh, it rhymes huh? :p

xoxo: eh.. i lost u. so u wnt to try to have audrey on a schedule? or go with the flow? and why is ur hb disappointed? over what?

Mascot:eh. i read that u want to let the bb sleep longer in the day? hmm. u konw what? ur mother might know what she is doing leh. coz she wants to wake the bb up for the acivity in the day.. so that she can feed/bathe/play.. and then channel all the consolidated sleep to the night.. eh. u get what i mean? initially it is tough. coz bb will fret coz who likes to be waken to be fed? and def we value the peace after a night of torture.. i will be lying if i say i always wwake teng up on the dot.. but impt to set things right as soon as u notice the bb can sleep for a longer block of time.. else ah.. it will be a matter of time before have to adopt more drastic measure to put their day and night in place leh..
hey. press on.. i know what u meant by going into depression..
i still remembered.. that day. confinement lady went back.. then my mum came. but she was upset coz i told her before that.. that i need to reduce her allowance slightly (by $50).. coz i wasn't working liao. and she gave me black face leh! and provokedme so much that i was crying and arguing with her.. with teng in my arms.. and teng just fell asleep amidst all the tears and such.. :S.. haiz.. at least ur mother can bathe ur kid/change diapers/cook for u.. what not. my mum, ZLICH,, everything i had to teach her.. so that she can handle teng.. even how to hold teng.. also must teach.. make FM also must teach.. put on diaper also must teach!!! haiz.. i know i am bad lah.. but i thought she shd be the one teaching me instead? then still can tell me this no/that no.. from dunno which auntie from the market.. wah. that makes me more pissed!

her child rearing skills has regressed.. coz now ellie took over eerythingliao. i just hoep.. she is more 'matured'.. and allows me to have my way.. and dun impose her opinion. these few days.. she has been surprisingly good in dealing with teng.. consistent.. and never gave in. i hope it stays that way man. else i double headache ..
sad.gif

astro >> i think audrey needs a schedule. i went with the flow of visitations..anyone wanting to pick her up, play with her..get her to respond to them..all hrs of the day..i let them. end result..she didn't sleep at all for hrs at a stretch and became mightily cranky. these affected her feeding, her sleeping and her play routines which i felt were quite well established when i was just back from the hospital. so since i can't seem to find the right tang in the go with the flow thing...i suppose, i need to get to a routine..she is now fussing with the sleep part. developing all sorts of associations with it - needs to fall asleep in my arms or the CL's...HB seems to think that as long as we fulfil her needs, she shouldn't bawl. so after fulfilling everything..she still bawls like anything (suppose, over stimulated?)..so he had a really fed up expression and that got my goat...

astro >> the sharp pain was in the first two days at the hospital when i suspect i did not latch her right and my nips weren't used to being suckled. now, there is a slight tension. i won't call it painful at all. and it does eases into a "vacuum" sorta sensation.

tien: thanks for the compliment.. i must agree it is rare to find a fellow sott-er.. hahahhah :p

Jrrt: i try to be more patient and to enjoy the attnetion teng is lavishing on me now lor.. what to do? :p every day.. every moment.. he goes 'mama hold hands'.. :S

Dreamygal: wah..u are missing ur girl that badly? :p u are a good mother. if last time i face teng day in day out.. i wanted to throw him outof the window. he's lucky. he survived this long :p

elly: i think highly likely the fit is not right for u. have u see this before?
http://www.medelabreastfeedingus.com/assets/File/PersonalFit%20Sizing%20Image.pdf
a right fit is one where the nipple just goes into the stem just right.. no space.. mine nipple is smaller than the default 24mm softfit provided.. i went to the stores to check it out the other day.. i saw the breast inserts.. going for SGD 12 for one. i might buy that to 'shrink' the 24 mm to a 21mm.. coz i touched the personal fit breastshields.. very hard.. i hope either my nipples can expand to fit the 24mm stem.. i was told.. and iobserved last time. it did expand.. and i wun have to buy again.. shall see how lah..

siangjiao,
Faster get a cl 4 your last 2wks so u can recuperate n prepare 4 d future sleepless nite.in fact confinement can b 40days so u can hire 1 4 d nx 3wks.
I always encourage my fren 2 hire cl.

aiya.. turns out. the breast inserts cannot be fitted into the softfits.. haiz. now let's pray my nipples can expand to fit 24 mm :S

else wil have to buy from local store.. miser said nvm . just buy. ok. he said one ah..

xoxo: ahh i see..
happy.gif
think u have to let ur hb konw also.. that it ain't that easy.. coz bb has a lot of reflexes.. (u can say that's good or bad).. and they have lots to learn.. if we let them dictate. it gets a bit difficult and outta control..

yeap over tired/stimulated audrey might be.. need to get the hang of the routine.. and try to follow thru.. 7am-7pm CAN work.. coz teng was on it.. so trust me on that
happy.gif
.. it isnot that hard.. though the first few days can be tough
happy.gif

forgive me for being blunt. i think Mr SF needs to read a bit more and manage his expectations slightly. he has too high expectations of audrey
happy.gif

hmm i am wondering about that initial sharp pain. coz i did some research.. coz i used to think iam not latching teng correctly. hence explaining that sharp shooting pain initially which goes away. just a few seconds nia.. then i keep latch and unlatch. my fren told me. that cld be the let down pain also.. hmm. so i really dunno.. think got to observe what happens this time round..

another question.. the intial days in the hospital.. u attempt to breast feed audrey too? how long to feed per breast? before u swap to the other breast.. if needed? did sister kang advise u on that?

hey all, PY has popped! Baby Charlotte says hi to all Aunties at 2050hrs!!! PY will update us with Charlotte's pretty pics and the birth story once she is done!

Congrats PY!!!!!

<table border=1><tr><td>NICK</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Scheduled Induction / C-sect</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>Weight (kg)</TD><TD>Length (cm)</TD><TD>Method of Delivery</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>GYNAE </TD></TR><TR><TD>shugar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>2.1</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>C-sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Samuel</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>ong1312</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Keith Tok Yu Zhe</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Han HC </TD></TR><TR><TD>celline (celline)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>2.17</TD><TD></TD><TD>Emer C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rooster &amp; Moo (precious_moment16)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>2.2</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD>2.95</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Nathan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>mata (n_limm)</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>2.96</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Breana</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elly Ong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>2.37</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Yu Ning</TD><TD>Overseas (UK)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Lundquisto</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>4.165</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>James</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>DR WH Kee </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joanne (jojolpp)</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>vinbaby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>3.5</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Riona</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Umesh Doshi </TD></TR><TR><TD>vodkarib (vodkarib) </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby_glendon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>3.205</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Alston Gan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Catherine Tan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Kaelyn Seow Kai Lin</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Roxie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>03/10/2009 (Induce)</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>3.51</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Titus Lee Kai Jie</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>MieMie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>3.005</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Ho Kai Qi Isabelle 恺琦</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi </TD></TR><TR><TD>sportyangel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Josh Nahua Lee</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr.Selena </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Neo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2-Oct</TD><TD>3.53</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Soh (daysleeper)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD>03/10/2009 (C-Sect)</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>3.02</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Avan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diana / nomsnosm (ayoon)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>3.17</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Asher Rhys</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr ML Yeap </TD></TR><TR><TD>dreamygal</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>2.75</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>xoxolight</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4-Oct</TD><TD>2.95</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Audrey Tan Yen Jean</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>sunnyling (sunnyling)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>3.07</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD></TR><TR><TD>chynle seah (chynle)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>2.44</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Caelyn</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Stephen Chew </TD></TR><TR><TD>pigsy_sg</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>siangjiao</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>2.848</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Andre</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr JJ Chee </TD></TR><TR><TD>skaterzboo</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>2.89</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Mir Adheen</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan </TD></TR><TR><TD>IceBlue (Daddy)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lim (linping)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>3.45</TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sotong_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>7-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Reagan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr K C Ching </TD></TR><TR><TD>ddnikz (ddnikz)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>08/10/2009 (C-Sect)</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>2.94</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Jolie</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Choo WanLeng </TD></TR><TR><TD>glass</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>3.7</TD><TD>53</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Elgin</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>famela</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Ana Sofia</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>aria jo (ariajo)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>3.375</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Naia</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Watt </TD></TR><TR><TD>clumsybabe</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>08/10/2009 (Induce)</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Megan Teo</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E. Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>lydiagal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>3.265</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>fifidoog</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>10/10 (C-sect)</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>3.54</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>C-Sect w GA</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Isabel Lee Min</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jazol (tryphena)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Jovann / Jia Xun 家迅</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr CK Khoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>ipheh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>2.92</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Lovelle Pheh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>ting (oricule)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>2.975</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Cen Kay Den</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweetzinc</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Charlotte Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>happyface</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>20/09/2009 (Induce)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>hui min (lynd3ralla)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>29/09/2009 (Induce)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>ginger</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>C-Sect (12/10)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carlyn</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>prinzess55</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby_lynn</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="119911">Boy &amp; Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moobb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>shell (shell)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lildaisy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr A. L. Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ee Ling (lingee10)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>funzee</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Amelie (Ah-may-lee)</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jamie (jpnnn)</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>glad</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bubble_min</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E.Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>hydrogen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>cream_magnolia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin </TD></TR><TR><TD>ting_24</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr. Kang Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>mylvera</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wang Meiting (desmt) </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Fong </TD></TR><TR><TD>yeet7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Ng Yuxi</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>_piggy_</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>cjdg</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>feifei (megirl)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbseed (bbseed)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>annette (nlimm)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Matthias Kiement Liew</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Choo WanLeng </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angie (planners) </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Paige Anne Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr SB Soon </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chiapatty</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liew </TD></TR><TR><TD>lingxin5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr W H Kee </TD></TR><TR><TD>mymelody</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Loke (aloevera08)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Angel Tay Yi Han 懿涵</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. L S Lien </TD></TR><TR><TD>limmil (limmil)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>elise44</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>blurmummy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>HoneyLemon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Loh SF </TD></TR><TR><TD>envelope (envelope) </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Astro</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo (what_if)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>jRt (crystallized)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Y Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>lin (pingwen1703)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Koh C H </TD></TR><TR><TD>BB (imac)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee Sok Ling </TD></TR><TR><TD>bluesea2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>30-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Lim YW </TD></TR><TR><TD>IloveMaxMax (ilovemaxmax) </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>keropi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cynthia Lau (blessedcyn)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Koh </TD></TR><TR><TD>javierlynnnn</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="119911">Boy &amp; Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>poky</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>pupsandcups</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HY Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>ww (jot)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Koh C H </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Ok a quick update ha was too weak frm the epi effect. Charlotte was out at 850pm. Fast labour bb heartbeat abit wayang wayang so forcep needed to get her out asap. But better than c sect la. Thx god

weight 3.245 ha it's an over estimation. Did nt have a lot of time with her. everything was done in a rushly manner as need to rush her to nicu. But pd jus came say everything ok le. Sent down to normal nursery Liao. Will update my smelly birth story soon lol my poor girl kena my poo poo omg hahaha...

Congrats PY and ipheh!!
happy.gif

Siangjiao>> Hugs hugs. Perhaps can start calling some agencies or CLs already, you can still recuperate for the next 3 weeks or so. I think it's really not easy if we disagree with mil or our own mum. They hv their set of way of doing things while we hv our own. Some disagreements are inevitable. You take care yeah?

PY: congrats! :p.. hey. over estimation. cld have wait a bit longer! :p
anyway.. rest well!
happy.gif

u chop chop leh. i am impressed.. hahahah
ok. i also chope charlotte liao. haha. i equally chop chop... muahahahahah
happy.gif

I jus saw the photos my hb took u now why estimation? Wa charlotte tummy v round hehe!

Gynae says she got big eyes though hehe!! Must see her clearly tml.

Back