(2009/10) October 2009 MTBs

Hi mommies! Its Tuesday!

Hi Vod and Ting >> so sorry for the late responses, I just came back from a trip and when I tried responding on Sunday, my system crashed when I just hit the send button to Vod. The system currently is in ICU-life support at the moment, so when it recovers, I will be able to send and read messages again. In the meantime, sorry for any tardy responses! But Vod and Ting, welcome!! I cannot tell you how happy is it for a fellow Singaporean to meet with another Singaporean in a foreign land.

Vod >> I've not had the experience of teeth grinding, but one thing's for sure,,,hated teething and all that it brings. :)

Mrs Neo >> Yeah...that's old folks. I bet you my MIL will resort to that tactic if something goes slightly out of whack. Why are they so funny?? I will rather kill myself the day I am forced to stay with them permanently. hahahaha.

My helper and mum tells me my bubba is ok when I'm away on trip last week. I felt happy that he's ok but yet rather sad and disappointed that he does not miss his mummy. Sigh.

When I'm away, one of his top side tooth manages to come out a little from the gum. Last night I found another rough edge on the top front as well. I guess I can start him on non puree and soft food soon! Better start researching on recipes to feed him.

Sunnyling : he continue sleeping. Hee hee.

Wahh I miss the action on melt n puff. I have some melts gave bb to try. He dun reli like. Give sour face. But think coz it's interesting to grab and eat he ate anyway. I tried giving him banana mango yogurt. What's puff like?

Vodkarib : hmm tot I replied. My bb did grind teeth but lately I din hear anymore.

Hello Mummies!!
Hope your week is sailing along...

Birthday Party > At first, wanted just a simple one at home with me, daddy and her. But after attending a close friend's 1yo bash, SF got inspired to make a good effort so we can have a memorable first birthday for her. Hmmm..still thinking if this is wise? We aren't exactly the birthday party type..so I don't quite know how this would pan out. Nvm..let's have fun! Tentatively on 3rd of Oct..so for those on the forum who know us personally...wld love to have u folks ard. Save the date!

babymax > whoa! congrats for those little pearlies! i am waiting with mixed feeling for her teeth to emerge! still boh gei! :D

gal > which brand of yoghurt did u use?

mie > o_O

happy mummy > that's quite a tough one. do u belong to the same religion as yr MIL? I would be really mad if i were u..

silver_bellzz > GF is for gina ford...u can borrow her books from the library.

joanne > yep, don't worry..babies have high levels of collagen and the skin shld heal quite fast! hang in there! more muacks for yr little one! mine too...been hurting herself too often these days! argh!

Morning mummies!

Gosh.. its still so EARLY and I'm sitting in office already!
sad.gif

Have a great day ahead!

xoxo>> I'm not baptised yet. But my belief is not the same as them.. I'm more of christianity and theirs taoism.

I dun mind her gg medium and all.. cos I know its for my son's gd being.. but the charm water is a big no no..

I appreciate the fact that my MIL loves my son.. hence super obsessed over him at times.. but, i would say.. better not stay 2gether.. like wat pple say.. its not easy to stay under 1 roof.. counting down.. counting down...

Gal>>puffs Er taste like plain popcorn. Haha.. If baby likes to grab stuff n eat, it's quite a good snack. In fact i think my boy eating a lot of the puffs (happybaby). Cos when we r on the car, to keep him occupied n still in his car seat, I will distract him n let him play n eat w the puffs.
I can't seem to get him to sit still in the car seat n not cry withthe help of any toys. Puffs r my saviour ;)

oh yah n becos he eats a lot of puffs, I try to buy happybaby which is not sweet. I find Gerber sweeter. In any case, my boy snacks a lot.. Thx to my mum n Sis in law who loves to feed him wangwang xiao man tou

hi all, just popping by for a quick moment..

I have been receiving a lot of "friend" invitation from facebook which are like online stores, selling children's clothes. From the friends list that i see from these "friend"s, i thought maybe i should just put a post here to tell the "friend"s to not add me as a friend. cos i'm getting a little irritated by all the invitations.

that's all folks! continue to enjoy your meeting ups and chit chatting on the forum..
happy.gif

xoxo : happymeltz banana mango yogurt.

vodkarib : pop corn! Sounds yummy.
happy.gif
Ya..can consider getting.
happy.gif

loke : me ignoring some. duno who. Just receive another today.

vodkarib : tis morning when i fetch my boy to nanny there. He also do the grinding sound which he only have 2teeths below...I was shock hear tis sound..i tot is radio sound but hear clearly is him..aiyoh...He juz started tis morning..so your bb still do tat?

Gemson: he still grinding
happy.gif
but his upper tooth emerged!! So I think I should not be too worried cos maybe he jus itchy cos teething

esther..
bally can't swim tomolo as he is sick. will let u know by tonight if we are still going for the entire class...
thanks...

<font color="0000ff">Vodkarib
Ur bb can do the pincer grasp already? Coz i read that he can eat the puffs by himself. Mine still can't leh.. needs us to feed him

Angelina
hey.. i juz realised we are seeing the same PD. Dr Lee at Mt E. My mum is 1 of the nurses there
happy.gif
small world</font>

Hi mummies!
i have some new arrivals for bath robes and hooded towels. have also posted on my FB page.
see if you all interested to get. as usual FOC postage for you guys
happy.gif

4176712.jpg
4176713.jpg
4176714.jpg

vodkarib: my son also same, tis morning still grind his teeth..aiyoyo..me feel irritating to hear tat..i scared to hear all tis sound.after hear my whole body like no strength.keep ask him stop..but he like no feeling still keep grind..ya maybe as u said itchy as teething bah..

Hi Gemson,

Yup, its those normal absorbent terry cotton towel.
u can trf to my posb savings 124-22540-0 and pm me your mailing details!
happy.gif

SPRING Maternity $10 Vouchers (2 pieces)

2 Vouchers of $10 to let go together at the price of 1.

1 Voucher with no expiry date, 1 voucher with expiry date of Oct'2010

Voucher condition: Minimum purchase of $20 to make use of the voucher

Additional perk: Receive free set of baby mitten and bootie with any purchase of $10 at SPRING in single voucher

Accept direct bank deposit, item to be mailed to your home address.

Contact [email protected]

4181416.jpg

Shugar>> Seal is cute.. tiger is cute too.. Erm... which 1 shld i take? Okay.. set.. I'll have 1 seal, then.

I'll PM u my address and the transc details once i have done the trf.

Hi mummies,

I have 2tins of 400g Enfapro A+ Stage 2 expiry on 26/12/2010 and 1tin of Dumex Mamil Gold Step 2 expiry 12/12/2011. Self-collection @ Sengkang. PM me if u wan to collect.Thks

Hi Shugar,

Sorry tat I have not do the transfer. Will transfer by tomorrow coz today i forgot to bring my internet banking token to office.

Hi mommies! Gosh - today's an unbearable hot hot day, high humidity and scorching heat...its starting to feel like peak of summer!!

I am toying with the idea of bringing my bubba to my apartment's swimming pool...This will be his first dip into a very large bath tub...what should I watch out for and prepare the dip better? My friend says I must be prepared for him to get sick...is it true??

Thanks in advance!!

Havent brought my gal to e pool yet too... wanna noe like babymax if babies will catch a cold easily fr a dip too. I heard its better to swim in e evening but clash wif dinnertime. Btw, do u all gv ur babies a proper bath after a swim or jus a rinse?

Ilovemax : ur mom one of the nurse there? I knew there is 1 nurse that aunty kinda looking,as in older then the rest. Maybe its ur mom. I like Dr.Lee, she's the one who caught Josh is having asthma. When is ur next appointment? Mine is end of this month

Hi everyone,

I have been following this thread for sometime as I am an oct mum too.

I guess everyone is into looking out for our BB's first yr celebration.

Anyone has gd any recommendation, like chalet, ballroom, club house?

California bb spree

ahhh sorry didnt check the thread hehe...
Ok PM me your orders ok.
hope to reach US100 so can get free domestic shipping
happy.gif

btw think i'm ordering from both drugstore and luckyvitamin.com

some of the products are cheaper at drugstore, while some are cheaper at luckyvitamin lol.

i'll see how k?

i'm going to share the base charge with my partycity spree
happy.gif

silver bellz: Not sure what time is the best, but I used to bring Amelie in the morning. Yes, a proper bath is in order bcos of chlorine!

PY, will send you my orders by PM.

<font color="0000ff">Angelina,
haha... yeap.. tat's my mum
happy.gif
U noe, i seriously dunno when's my nxt appt. when mum says go, i go.. haha... horrible rite :p</font>

Back